The Outline

pasidious

Here's a little one-off story.  Hope you all like it.

I knew what he liked.  He told me himself.

We hadn't seen each other in a long time, probably over a year.  In fact, we never really ever hung out together, just the two of us.  We'd only ever really seen each other in passing or at a mutual friend's party.  I wasn't exactly overt with my homosexuality, but I knew he was gay.  But he called me out on it fast.  He somehow knew I was gay without knowing much about me at all.  He'd randomly messaged me out of the blue and asked if I was gay, and I was thinking, "how the hell does he even know?"  We'd never ever hung out or even spoken more than just a few sentences with each other and only in passing.  But he somehow knew.

But whatever, I didn't care.  I wasn't overt with it, but I wasn't really hiding it, either.  

Even after that night, though, when he called me out on my gayness, we'd barely speak.  We'd sometimes message each other and just make small talk, but nothing more than that.  Still never hung out before.  But one time he mentioned something that piqued my interest.  He told me he liked when dudes walked into his store wearing gray sweatpants.  I was like "why?" and he said that he liked seeing well-endowed bulges in them.  He found that really sexy.

So, just the other night, it randomly popped back into my head.  The fact that he liked seeing bulges in sweatpants.  For some reason, I wanted to fiddle with this some more.  So I randomly messaged him and said "I bet you're missing the cold weather because now you won't be seeing any gray sweatpants for a while," and he responded with "oh it's better now, because they're wearing basketball shorts."  I thought, "wow, that was a better response than I could have imagined."  

I like to play dumb sometimes to see what responses happen, so I said, "why is that better?" and he said "because it's thinner material and much easier to see free-ballers' cock outlines," which was pretty much the response I expected.  But I couldn't help also thinking that he was right.  That IS pretty damn hot.  Seeing a dude walk in nonchalantly going about his day with his cock outlined behind thin fabric.  So I played with this conversation for a little while, asking him what was hot about it, and if he thought bigger truly is better (to which he said YES), and I even asked him if he liked to see a cock already hard, or if he likes to see it grow.  Of course he said it's hotter to watch it grow, but hot nonetheless if it's already hard.  He also said he prefers growers and seeing a big difference between soft and hard.  He even sent me a picture example of the cock outlines he likes, and it was of a young guy (probably early 20s) taking a selfie in the mirror, shirtless with his nicely muscled body tensed, and a very clear cock outline through his thin shorts.  He was certainly hot.

So, this is how I found out exactly what he liked.  And I planned on exploiting that for my own benefit.  Well, for both our benefit.

He worked at a Verizon Wireless store as a manager.  He was responsible for selling phones and phone plans, among other responsibilities, and thanks to the pandemic, he'd often be working alone due to reduced labor and hours.  I was going to pay him a visit.  I had no need for a new phone or anything, but I did have another need.

So, I put on some thin gym shorts with no underwear and a T-shirt, and headed to his store.  Now, I'm a thin guy, but I had some definition and muscle, thanks to my at-home exercising, but I had a grower of a cock.  Nine inches long and thick as a soda can when hard.

I walked into his store and saw him sitting at one of the tables, and he of course stood up when he saw me walk in.  

"Hey!" he said, thinking this was a plain old visit.  "I didn't know you needed a new phone."

"I don't, I just figured I'd stop by and visit."  Of course, at this moment, my dick was completely soft, so no sign of it through my shorts.

"Oh, so what's up?"

"Nothin' much, really.  Just bored.  You been busy?"

"Nah, I've had a whole two customers all day, and if I count you, three."

I chuckled a little.  "Damn, that's gotta make the day go slow," I said, but I decided to get the ball rolling.  I adjusted my cock through my shorts and made no effort to hide it.  His eyes were immediately drawn to this movement, and I was glad he saw.

"Y-yeah, it feels like two days should have passed but it's only been six hours."

Seeing him watching my crotch now was honestly turning me on.  I honestly love the idea of a dude seeing my hardon through my pants.  I felt my cock twitching within the confines of the thin gym-shorts fabric, and he wasn't doing a very good job of hiding where his eyes were.

"My eyes are up here, dude," I said, laughing.

"Fuck," he said, averting his eyes and looking to his right.  I just laughed some more.

"No, I want you to look.  Watch."  And this is where I felt my cock really surge.  He turned his head back and looked directly at my crotch, and I felt my cock growing wildly, throbbing and swelling with my heartbeats, bigger and bigger, and its outline was soon very clear through the material.  "This is what you like, right?" I asked.

He just nodded his head.

I grabbed my cock with my right hand and squeezed, and felt it continuing to swell.  I only held it for a few seconds, and then let go, but I swear his mouth was watering.  "Yeah, I'm getting sooo hard," I said, and I could tell he was getting super hard too.  His pants weren't as revealing, but I definitely saw a tent.  

I was completely and fully hard now, my cock throbbing hard, and yes, its outline was clearly displayed.

"So, what're we gonna do now?" I asked.

He didn't waste any time.  He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the back room, away from the front windows, and then grabbed my cock through my shorts.  FUCK it felt good.  My cock has been in need of some attention.

"Oh yeah, feel my hard cock," I said.  He ran his hand over my cock, squeezing it, pressing it, and it felt amazing.  I was getting more and more turned on.

"Something else I know you like," I said, and flexed my arms for him.

"Holy shit," he said, and I didn't really have much muscle, but seeing me flex was still something I knew he'd like.  I'd been working out a bit and I had some newly decent arms to speak of.  I'd even worn an older shirt so my arms would be more pronounced within the tighter sleeves.  He reached up and put his hands on my biceps, and squeezed.  My muscles weren't huge, but I loved showing them off, and it felt even better having them felt.  My cock throbbed within my shorts.  I could feel the telltale sensation of pre oozing from my tip, wetting the fabric of my shorts.

"You like that?" I asked, knowing full well that he did.  He nodded.  

I grabbed his left hand and guided it under my shirt and put it on my chest.  My small but still hard and pronounced pecs were pushing out, and when I felt the palm of his hand make contact, I flexed my pecs and let him feel the hard muscle.  

"Holy shit," he said again.  He prodded the muscle and pushing and squeezed, and then his fingers sought out my nipple and pinched it.

"Unnghh" I moaned, the sensation overwhelming.  His hand then ventured down to my abs, which, again, weren't phenomenal, but still there and pretty defined.  He ran his fingers over the bricks of muscle, and I was in heaven.  I loved having my body felt.  My cock was throbbing so hard right now, and definitely oozing more pre.  His hands then ventured to my back and stayed under my shirt.  He was definitely enjoying feeling my body, and his hands were roaming all over the place.  He pressed himself into me and I could feel his hard cock pressing into my own throbbing dick.  It felt hot as fuck.  But then, while I was distracted by my cock sending shivers down my spine, I felt his lips make sudden and hard contact with my own, and I instinctively pressed back with the kiss.  It was a passionate kiss, and we held it for what felt like hours.  Our tongues were intertwining, and we were definitely fighting for dominance.  He either let me win or I'm just stronger.  Either way, my tongue dominated his mouth, and he continued kissing me without breaking away.  

But he seemed pretty good at making a distraction, because while I was reeling from his sudden kiss, my attention was snapped back to my cock.  My throbbing hard drooling cock.  The front of my shorts was so wet.  He had slipped his hand beneath my waistband and grabbed my cock.  And as soon as he squeezed, I felt a moan escape my throat, and a much louder one escaped his simultaneously.

"I've been waiting for so long to finally see your cock," he said while pulling his mouth from mine. 

And before I could even think of a response to that, he took his other hand and hooked his fingers beneath my waistband and pulled my shorts down, allowing my cock to reel out in all its glory.  I heard him gasp when he saw it in the flesh.

"Aw yeah, I'm just... I'm just gonna--" and then he got on his knees and swallowed my cock.  All of it.  He took every inch of it into his mouth and immediately bathed it in his tongue, wrapping it all around and sucking hard.  My eyes rolled back into my head and I felt like I could collapse, but I had to stand strong.  

He continued his sucking, deep-throating my big dick, and I was feeling this amazing euphoria I'd never experienced before.  He was an amazing cock-sucker.  I watched as he took his own dick out, and using one hand, started jerking himself while sucking on mine, gripping the back of my leg with his other hand.

I'd noticed some time ago, after I'd started working out and building my body, that flexing my biceps while jerking off would somehow enhance the feeling.  I'd get even hornier and harder.  So, without even thinking about it, while his mouth was working my dick, I flexed my right arm, marveling at how nicely shaped and round my biceps had become.  I flexed and unflexed, watching my ball of muscle expand.  I pulled my sleeve over it, and flexed again, and FUCK was it hot to see how tight my sleeve was wrapped around my arm.  My dick was throbbing and pulsing, and I felt hornier now than ever before.

I heard a gasp, and I saw him looking up at my arm as I held it aloft, flexed hard, and then "...Mmunngggh" he moaned, shutting his eyes, briefly lapsing in his sucking, and I watched his entire body visibly shudder as I saw his dick shoot cum all over the cheaply-carpeted floor.

Just seeing that made me want to blow my load.  I felt my dick angrily expand and my balls contract, signaling impending orgasm, but I mustered the willpower to hold it in.  I wasn't ready.  But I was fucking close.

He opened his eyes again, looked back up at me, and I smirked back at him.

"Fucking close, man, keep going," I said, and he didn't hesitate.  He took my cock down his throat, past his epiglottis, and was clearly a pro at resisting the gag reflex.  His tongue was furiously running itself over my thick veiny shaft, and I saw him looking up at me expectantly.

"Oh, is this what you wanna see?" and I flexed my arm again.

"Mmmm" he moaned, and I felt my cock throbbing harder and harder.

"How about this?" I said, and brought my other arm up, flexing both as hard as I could.  The sensation of my growing biceps flexing into rocks in my tight sleeves was too much.

"Oh god, oh god, it's coming, I'm cumming!" I exclaimed, and I felt his lips contract around my cock.  "Unnghhhhh!" I moaned, and I felt the massive amount of cum running into my shaft and exploding out of my tip.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed again, not even meaning to.  I felt shot after shot explode from my dick, but unlike what I was used to, ever single bit of it was unseen.  My cocksucker was swallowing every drop.  Which was impressive, to say the least, because I was a huge cummer.  I regularly shot six or seven times.  But this wasn't a regular occasion.

I felt my body shiver and shudder, and the sensation of this orgasm was rocking me to my core.  It was intense beyond belief, and it felt soooo gooooood.  

"Unngh" I moaned as the sixth volley launched from my cock, and then the seventh.

"Mmmmm" he moaned, and I was glad he was taking it all.  

After the ninth shot, I finally felt it dwindle to just a dribble, and then one more dry shot.  He sucked for a bit longer, making me squirm, and then pulled his lips off.  He said nothing, not yet.  He took his hand and milked my still mostly-hard cock, and I watched as a little more cum oozed from my tip, and he took his tongue and licked it all off.

He then fell backwards and collapsed on the floor, laying on his back, and I watched his chest heaving up and down, completely out of breath.

Finally, he spoke up, "Fuck, dude.  That was hot."

"Yeah, it was.  You're amazing at that."

"What, sucking dick?" he laughed.  "Yeah, I've had a lot of practice, but I've wanted to suck your dick for years now.  I finally got to today."

"Fuck.  Really?  That long?"

"Yeah."

"Well then.  Maybe I'll surprise you again sometime," I said with a wink.

"Fuck yeah, dude.  Please.  Or maybe I'll visit you at home," he winked back.  "Just do me a favor."

"What's that?"

"Flex more next time.  It's hot as FUCK."

I laughed.  "Alright, will do.  I'll hopefully be even bigger then, too," I said, then lifted the bottom of my shirt and flexed my bicep.

And then, I watched as his little dick started growing again.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ienjoisk8ing said:

very hot story!

Thanks!  It's a little different from what I usually write but I thought it was a hot idea.

• Upvote 1

• 9 months later...
On 6/2/2020 at 9:51 AM, pasidious said:

Here's a little one-off story.  Hope you all like it.

I knew what he liked.  He told me himself.

We hadn't seen each other in a long time, probably over a year.  In fact, we never really ever hung out together, just the two of us.  We'd only ever really seen each other in passing or at a mutual friend's party.  I wasn't exactly overt with my homosexuality, but I knew he was gay.  But he called me out on it fast.  He somehow knew I was gay without knowing much about me at all.  He'd randomly messaged me out of the blue and asked if I was gay, and I was thinking, "how the hell does he even know?"  We'd never ever hung out or even spoken more than just a few sentences with each other and only in passing.  But he somehow knew.

But whatever, I didn't care.  I wasn't overt with it, but I wasn't really hiding it, either.  

Even after that night, though, when he called me out on my gayness, we'd barely speak.  We'd sometimes message each other and just make small talk, but nothing more than that.  Still never hung out before.  But one time he mentioned something that piqued my interest.  He told me he liked when dudes walked into his store wearing gray sweatpants.  I was like "why?" and he said that he liked seeing well-endowed bulges in them.  He found that really sexy.

So, just the other night, it randomly popped back into my head.  The fact that he liked seeing bulges in sweatpants.  For some reason, I wanted to fiddle with this some more.  So I randomly messaged him and said "I bet you're missing the cold weather because now you won't be seeing any gray sweatpants for a while," and he responded with "oh it's better now, because they're wearing basketball shorts."  I thought, "wow, that was a better response than I could have imagined."  

I like to play dumb sometimes to see what responses happen, so I said, "why is that better?" and he said "because it's thinner material and much easier to see free-ballers' cock outlines," which was pretty much the response I expected.  But I couldn't help also thinking that he was right.  That IS pretty damn hot.  Seeing a dude walk in nonchalantly going about his day with his cock outlined behind thin fabric.  So I played with this conversation for a little while, asking him what was hot about it, and if he thought bigger truly is better (to which he said YES), and I even asked him if he liked to see a cock already hard, or if he likes to see it grow.  Of course he said it's hotter to watch it grow, but hot nonetheless if it's already hard.  He also said he prefers growers and seeing a big difference between soft and hard.  He even sent me a picture example of the cock outlines he likes, and it was of a young guy (probably early 20s) taking a selfie in the mirror, shirtless with his nicely muscled body tensed, and a very clear cock outline through his thin shorts.  He was certainly hot.

So, this is how I found out exactly what he liked.  And I planned on exploiting that for my own benefit.  Well, for both our benefit.

He worked at a Verizon Wireless store as a manager.  He was responsible for selling phones and phone plans, among other responsibilities, and thanks to the pandemic, he'd often be working alone due to reduced labor and hours.  I was going to pay him a visit.  I had no need for a new phone or anything, but I did have another need.

So, I put on some thin gym shorts with no underwear and a T-shirt, and headed to his store.  Now, I'm a thin guy, but I had some definition and muscle, thanks to my at-home exercising, but I had a grower of a cock.  Nine inches long and thick as a soda can when hard.

I walked into his store and saw him sitting at one of the tables, and he of course stood up when he saw me walk in.  

"Hey!" he said, thinking this was a plain old visit.  "I didn't know you needed a new phone."

"I don't, I just figured I'd stop by and visit."  Of course, at this moment, my dick was completely soft, so no sign of it through my shorts.

"Oh, so what's up?"

"Nothin' much, really.  Just bored.  You been busy?"

"Nah, I've had a whole two customers all day, and if I count you, three."

I chuckled a little.  "Damn, that's gotta make the day go slow," I said, but I decided to get the ball rolling.  I adjusted my cock through my shorts and made no effort to hide it.  His eyes were immediately drawn to this movement, and I was glad he saw.

"Y-yeah, it feels like two days should have passed but it's only been six hours."

Seeing him watching my crotch now was honestly turning me on.  I honestly love the idea of a dude seeing my hardon through my pants.  I felt my cock twitching within the confines of the thin gym-shorts fabric, and he wasn't doing a very good job of hiding where his eyes were.

"My eyes are up here, dude," I said, laughing.

"Fuck," he said, averting his eyes and looking to his right.  I just laughed some more.

"No, I want you to look.  Watch."  And this is where I felt my cock really surge.  He turned his head back and looked directly at my crotch, and I felt my cock growing wildly, throbbing and swelling with my heartbeats, bigger and bigger, and its outline was soon very clear through the material.  "This is what you like, right?" I asked.

He just nodded his head.

I grabbed my cock with my right hand and squeezed, and felt it continuing to swell.  I only held it for a few seconds, and then let go, but I swear his mouth was watering.  "Yeah, I'm getting sooo hard," I said, and I could tell he was getting super hard too.  His pants weren't as revealing, but I definitely saw a tent.  

I was completely and fully hard now, my cock throbbing hard, and yes, its outline was clearly displayed.

"So, what're we gonna do now?" I asked.

He didn't waste any time.  He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the back room, away from the front windows, and then grabbed my cock through my shorts.  FUCK it felt good.  My cock has been in need of some attention.

"Oh yeah, feel my hard cock," I said.  He ran his hand over my cock, squeezing it, pressing it, and it felt amazing.  I was getting more and more turned on.

"Something else I know you like," I said, and flexed my arms for him.

"Holy shit," he said, and I didn't really have much muscle, but seeing me flex was still something I knew he'd like.  I'd been working out a bit and I had some newly decent arms to speak of.  I'd even worn an older shirt so my arms would be more pronounced within the tighter sleeves.  He reached up and put his hands on my biceps, and squeezed.  My muscles weren't huge, but I loved showing them off, and it felt even better having them felt.  My cock throbbed within my shorts.  I could feel the telltale sensation of pre oozing from my tip, wetting the fabric of my shorts.

"You like that?" I asked, knowing full well that he did.  He nodded.  

I grabbed his left hand and guided it under my shirt and put it on my chest.  My small but still hard and pronounced pecs were pushing out, and when I felt the palm of his hand make contact, I flexed my pecs and let him feel the hard muscle.  

"Holy shit," he said again.  He prodded the muscle and pushing and squeezed, and then his fingers sought out my nipple and pinched it.

"Unnghh" I moaned, the sensation overwhelming.  His hand then ventured down to my abs, which, again, weren't phenomenal, but still there and pretty defined.  He ran his fingers over the bricks of muscle, and I was in heaven.  I loved having my body felt.  My cock was throbbing so hard right now, and definitely oozing more pre.  His hands then ventured to my back and stayed under my shirt.  He was definitely enjoying feeling my body, and his hands were roaming all over the place.  He pressed himself into me and I could feel his hard cock pressing into my own throbbing dick.  It felt hot as fuck.  But then, while I was distracted by my cock sending shivers down my spine, I felt his lips make sudden and hard contact with my own, and I instinctively pressed back with the kiss.  It was a passionate kiss, and we held it for what felt like hours.  Our tongues were intertwining, and we were definitely fighting for dominance.  He either let me win or I'm just stronger.  Either way, my tongue dominated his mouth, and he continued kissing me without breaking away.  

But he seemed pretty good at making a distraction, because while I was reeling from his sudden kiss, my attention was snapped back to my cock.  My throbbing hard drooling cock.  The front of my shorts was so wet.  He had slipped his hand beneath my waistband and grabbed my cock.  And as soon as he squeezed, I felt a moan escape my throat, and a much louder one escaped his simultaneously.

"I've been waiting for so long to finally see your cock," he said while pulling his mouth from mine. 

And before I could even think of a response to that, he took his other hand and hooked his fingers beneath my waistband and pulled my shorts down, allowing my cock to reel out in all its glory.  I heard him gasp when he saw it in the flesh.

"Aw yeah, I'm just... I'm just gonna--" and then he got on his knees and swallowed my cock.  All of it.  He took every inch of it into his mouth and immediately bathed it in his tongue, wrapping it all around and sucking hard.  My eyes rolled back into my head and I felt like I could collapse, but I had to stand strong.  

He continued his sucking, deep-throating my big dick, and I was feeling this amazing euphoria I'd never experienced before.  He was an amazing cock-sucker.  I watched as he took his own dick out, and using one hand, started jerking himself while sucking on mine, gripping the back of my leg with his other hand.

I'd noticed some time ago, after I'd started working out and building my body, that flexing my biceps while jerking off would somehow enhance the feeling.  I'd get even hornier and harder.  So, without even thinking about it, while his mouth was working my dick, I flexed my right arm, marveling at how nicely shaped and round my biceps had become.  I flexed and unflexed, watching my ball of muscle expand.  I pulled my sleeve over it, and flexed again, and FUCK was it hot to see how tight my sleeve was wrapped around my arm.  My dick was throbbing and pulsing, and I felt hornier now than ever before.

I heard a gasp, and I saw him looking up at my arm as I held it aloft, flexed hard, and then "...Mmunngggh" he moaned, shutting his eyes, briefly lapsing in his sucking, and I watched his entire body visibly shudder as I saw his dick shoot cum all over the cheaply-carpeted floor.

Just seeing that made me want to blow my load.  I felt my dick angrily expand and my balls contract, signaling impending orgasm, but I mustered the willpower to hold it in.  I wasn't ready.  But I was fucking close.

He opened his eyes again, looked back up at me, and I smirked back at him.

"Fucking close, man, keep going," I said, and he didn't hesitate.  He took my cock down his throat, past his epiglottis, and was clearly a pro at resisting the gag reflex.  His tongue was furiously running itself over my thick veiny shaft, and I saw him looking up at me expectantly.

"Oh, is this what you wanna see?" and I flexed my arm again.

"Mmmm" he moaned, and I felt my cock throbbing harder and harder.

"How about this?" I said, and brought my other arm up, flexing both as hard as I could.  The sensation of my growing biceps flexing into rocks in my tight sleeves was too much.

"Oh god, oh god, it's coming, I'm cumming!" I exclaimed, and I felt his lips contract around my cock.  "Unnghhhhh!" I moaned, and I felt the massive amount of cum running into my shaft and exploding out of my tip.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed again, not even meaning to.  I felt shot after shot explode from my dick, but unlike what I was used to, ever single bit of it was unseen.  My cocksucker was swallowing every drop.  Which was impressive, to say the least, because I was a huge cummer.  I regularly shot six or seven times.  But this wasn't a regular occasion.

I felt my body shiver and shudder, and the sensation of this orgasm was rocking me to my core.  It was intense beyond belief, and it felt soooo gooooood.  

"Unngh" I moaned as the sixth volley launched from my cock, and then the seventh.

"Mmmmm" he moaned, and I was glad he was taking it all.  

After the ninth shot, I finally felt it dwindle to just a dribble, and then one more dry shot.  He sucked for a bit longer, making me squirm, and then pulled his lips off.  He said nothing, not yet.  He took his hand and milked my still mostly-hard cock, and I watched as a little more cum oozed from my tip, and he took his tongue and licked it all off.

He then fell backwards and collapsed on the floor, laying on his back, and I watched his chest heaving up and down, completely out of breath.

Finally, he spoke up, "Fuck, dude.  That was hot."

"Yeah, it was.  You're amazing at that."

"What, sucking dick?" he laughed.  "Yeah, I've had a lot of practice, but I've wanted to suck your dick for years now.  I finally got to today."

"Fuck.  Really?  That long?"

"Yeah."

"Well then.  Maybe I'll surprise you again sometime," I said with a wink.

"Fuck yeah, dude.  Please.  Or maybe I'll visit you at home," he winked back.  "Just do me a favor."

"What's that?"

"Flex more next time.  It's hot as FUCK."

I laughed.  "Alright, will do.  I'll hopefully be even bigger then, too," I said, then lifted the bottom of my shirt and flexed my bicep.

And then, I watched as his little dick started growing again.

Amazing story indeed

• Thanks 1