Deano's Summer: A Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

3 hours ago, WashburnDaddy said:

yay! he's back!

1 hour ago, Lefty said:

And, we’re off again to a great start!  You’ve got me hooked!

Glad you're enjoying it so far, lads. It takes a few chapters to really get going! 😉

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shawn1978 said:

This story's starting off on the right track. This is definitely going to be a very interesting, hot summer for Deano.

Glad you like it so far, matie. I've been working on this for a while now so it feels good to get it out there. 

Awwwww, man.  It's so good to see your writing again, muscleaddict.  This is gonna be a real treat.

"I guess I feel kind of safe here." . . . Hmm, that is an interesting comment from Deano.  I wonder if that will lead anywhere?

And thanks for the Instagram link for Brighton.  Will we find Deano riding the Turbo at some point?  😀

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, crushme99 said:

Awwwww, man.  It's so good to see your writing again, muscleaddict.  This is gonna be a real treat.

"I guess I feel kind of safe here." . . . Hmm, that is an interesting comment from Deano.  I wonder if that will lead anywhere?

And thanks for the Instagram link for Brighton.  Will we find Deano riding the Turbo at some point?  😀

Thanks, mate! I'm hoping even if people didn't like Deano the first time round they'll still enjoy the story. Funnily enough - the Turbo Coaster does actually feature at one point. 😅

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Bjort said:

Quite makes up for the dead dull title mate! 😜

I know you're only joking but please don't get me questioning myself on that again! 😫😅  I know it's not the most imaginative title but nothing else I came up with felt right for this story.

• Like 1