To Protect and Serve - Ch.3 Posted 3/15/2019

54 minutes ago, GymPredator said:

John ama a Gabriel. Más que la vida misma. A medida que esto se desarrolle, verá cuánto.

Pero, en cuanto a lo que está sucediendo en esa habitación con los Heath, Gabriel sabe exactamente lo que está sucediendo y le dijo a John que lo hiciera todo. También le dijo a John que hiciera lo que viene a continuación. No solo le dijo que lo hiciera, sino que lo apoyaba.

Volviendo al Capítulo 6, ha habido una discusión entre John y Gabriel sobre Brenda y Jeff. ¿La noche en que John estaba enojado después de su carrera de medianoche y le dijo algo a Gabriel y lo horrorizó tanto que casi se separan? Luego Gabriel regresa al final del capítulo 7, después de que el tipo que Jeff contrata para tratar de lastimar a Gabriel, y le dice a John que haga lo que estaba planeando. Al principio del capítulo 8, John le pregunta a Gabriel una y otra vez, ¿estás seguro? Que no lo haría si Gabriel o Brenda decían que no. Gabriel dice que sí. Brenda le pregunta a John cuando él le explica si Gabriel está de acuerdo con eso. Gabriel le dice él mismo que sí. Todos hablaban de este momento, de lo que está pasando en este dormitorio y de lo que está por pasar.

Esto es justicia, como lo ve Juan. Devolución a Jeff por intentar herir o matar a Gabriel, por golpear a su esposa durante 20 años. (Por cierto, ¿dónde John y Brenda hacen que parezca que John ha tenido relaciones sexuales con ella durante mucho tiempo? Eso es mentira. Ella y John ni siquiera se habían visto desde antes del accidente de John. Lo dicen solo para castrar Jeff un poco más.)   

Dicho esto, ¿habrá algún precio hoy por este encuentro? Si.

Thank u for answering.

I understand now, it's just I'm a super fan of romance and monogamy lol. I feel better now. 

I'll keep reading the next to come hoping for the best for Gabriel 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Edrian2012 said:

Thank u for answering.

I understand now, it's just I'm a super fan of romance and monogamy lol. I feel better now. 

I'll keep reading the next to come hoping for the best for Gabriel 

You're welcome.  Maybe this is the easiest way to see it.  I clipped this from the end of Chapter 7.  Gabriel and John are talking about this moment.  What is happening in this chapter and in 8.3.  Gabriel says he knows it is drastic, but when it is done, he knows he is in John's heart.  And he is right.

In that moment of first light, Gabriel knew.  He knew what he needed to do.  What they had to do, while there was still time.  John needed to be John one more time.  It was the only way - as horrible as Gabriel’s initial reaction had been weeks ago to it … it was the only way.  John needed to save a life, one he had intended to save for a long time.  To prove to himself, even if it took something … drastic, that John Declann was the man Gabriel York saw, that Warren Dougherty saw, that everyone saw, except for him.  Gabriel looked up and wiped a slightly brown stained tear from the giant.  

“John?” 

“Yes, Angel.” John replied, still staring off into space. 

“Do it John. Do what you need to do.”  

“Do what?”  

“Heath, John.  Do it.  You not only have my permission.  You have my FULL support. I want you to do it.” 

John snapped into the here and now.  He gently took Gabriel and moved him to his left, so that he could roll over to lay on his side to face him properly.  The look in John’s eyes seemed to be fifty emotions at once.  

“Angel are you sure?  After what I did, what I could do, especially to him...”  

John paused as he moved back into memory, his dominating Heath so expertly, crushing him down so… John’s voice fell into a private shame, a private shame that Gabriel needed to know.  He needed to know all he is capable of.  It was a memory he loved, felt such SATISFACTION about, but now ...  

“Angel, what I WILL do to him.  You don’t know what I did to him before he ever tried to touch you, and I LOVED it.  Now ... the way this set met off… I hate what I did last night.  But with him … Will I LOVE this.... What if I … and I love it? And I know I will, for what he did to you, for what he did to her, for what he used to do to me...” John’s great body began to tremble again, and tears flowed as he told the man he loved, who he feared so much would walk away and leave him alone, what he had done every day since that day with Heath in the gym.  What he had done after.  Every thought, every pleasure.  All of it.

John was shaking again as he finished.  “Angel, I do not know what you think that I am, but… I broke a man last night without even trying.  And I have been breaking a man by trying - and ….” John let out a sob, “... LOVING it.  I am a monster… ”

Gabriel’s eyes began to mist as he saw the pain again rise up in John’s haunted gaze as he fell silent.  “Shhhhhh….” Gabriel said, pouring all the comfort and truth of his feelings into that one quiet moment.  

“John, there are real monsters in this world.  We have both seen them. And, I, my love, I have seen monsters even you have never seen.   You are going to take care of so many of them the day after tomorrow.” Gabriel began to openly cry, “But, John.  I want you to listen to me and if you never believe one word I ever say to you again, believe this one thing.  You are not a monster, John Declann.” Gabriel’s voice shook with a conviction as deep and strong as the titan he lay next too.  “YOU ARE NOT.  

“From what you have told me and what I have seen… John, one particular monster has trapped someone innocent who needs to be freed.  Freed even sooner than two days from now.

“Make her free John.  Save her.  Do what you do best, my love.  Save people.”  Gabriel reached out to John’s chest and lay his tiny hand on the thick muscle armor there.  “Because no matter what happens, when you come home after it's done, I still know who is in here.  I KNOW THIS HEART.  I know how you love, John, and I know who you love.  

It isn't giving too much away, but ... chapter 9, you will see just how much John loves Gabriel and Gabriel loves John.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

As you know, I’ve enjoyed this story and have kept it in my top 5. The characters, story line and especially the muscle growth. I did Like the last chapter though i find It odd that the sex best sex story is hetero with the leading gay character. It’s disappointing on many levels let alone cliche. 

• Confused 2

10 hours ago, Tjdonger said:

As you know, I’ve enjoyed this story and have kept it in my top 5. The characters, story line and especially the muscle growth. I did Like the last chapter though i find It odd that the sex best sex story is hetero with the leading gay character. It’s disappointing on many levels let alone cliche. 

Two correction here.  Just for understanding purposes, to each his own as far as opinions of any story goes.  We all have different likes and tastes.

Nowhere in the entire story have I said that John is gay.  For the record he isn't.  He is bi/prefer men, like the IRL person he is based off of.  I never thought John's actual orientation was particularly relevant.  All that was relevant to me was that he fell head over heels in love, and that person happened to be a man.

Second, this has never been meant to me a sexless sex story.  The story just doesn't revolve around sex.  When it was to come in, and it will in the future, there is a reason.  It is a tool to progress the purpose of the story - which is to ask the question what does it mean to be human.  In this case - this scene and 8.3 (which many will find far more disturbing) are born not out of love, but out of revenge.  Revenge motivates so much in the human condition.  We need only look to 2020 to see that.  But, there is always a price to pay for revenge, no matter how one couches the reasons.  John may couch it in terms of justice, he has rationalized it to himself as that.  But at the base of it, it is revenge.  And, he will pay a heavy price for it - that is 8.4.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Can y'all stop being "disappointed" by some straight sex?  For fucks sake this site is 95% gay sex.  A little bit of hot hetero sex won't kill ya.  And if you think it will simply click to another story.  

I enjoy reading straight muscle sex almost as much as I do gay muscle sex.  Stop discouraging people from writing something that I and many others on this site enjoy.  

Keep up with the awesome story!  Love it. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4

On 1/26/2021 at 4:38 PM, GymPredator said:

He is bi/prefer men, like the IRL person he is based off of. 

Don't worry over what some users write. This makes it easier for some of your readers to relate to John.

FYI, reading this chapter, I simultaneously was identifying with Gabe, John and Jeff, and then there was my inner literary theorist reading the story on a fourth level. Isn't it strange how many levels a reading experience can work on? Some-but-not-all of my own stories are written on similarly many levels.

I've told you before, but your stories are among the best I've read at this website.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Hialmar said:

Don't worry over what some users write. This makes it easier for some of your readers to relate to John.

FYI, reading this chapter, I simultaneously was identifying with Gabe, John and Jeff, and then there was my inner literary theorist reading the story on a fourth level. Isn't it strange how many levels a reading experience can work on? Some-but-not-all of my own stories are written on similarly many levels.

I've told you before, but your stories are among the best I've read at this website.

Thank you.

Again, I do want to make it clear, I was not in any way  attacking or taking offense at what he said, or anyone else who has problems with this section.  We all have our likes and dislikes when it comes to stories, novels, any literature.  That's cool.  And those critiques I bring back to my writing to see where I can incorporate it if it is a pertinent critique.  I have two people who are not part of this site and the other I am cross posting on - who have taken an interest.  One said - it was really hot even with the straight sex, and one was like - I just can't read straight sex.  I accept that.  Many gay men I have come across have the same reaction to straight sex as many straights have to gay sex.  Me personally - I cannot relate to that sort of reaction since I am bi - but I understand.  Since John is in many, many ways modeled after myself (even John's speech mannerisms and personal lexicon incorporate my own, while I try to steer clear of that with the other characters) , and the fact that there are very few bi- characters anywhere in this genre - I wanted to give that little bit of voice.

Anyway,  I expect a lot more problems with the next chapter.  John has the same range of emotions anyone else has - positive and negative.  Already showed a bit of what can happen when John is motivated out of fear and out of love.  This time, it is revenge.  Revenge can motivate some very ugly human behavior, especially when we rationalize it as "just" or "deserved" - add to that what a regular person could do when fueled by these emotions and empowered the way John is ...    I just wanted to make sure that it was clear what John's actual orientation is since that became an issue - to clear any misunderstanding.  

I'm glad you have noticed the levels too.  I really do want to draft this so that people can identify with each character - depending on their own personality, what they like or dislike in terms of eroticism, etc.  There is the superficial story, but that really is overlaid on the questions of what makes someone human and what would the reality be of someone who became one of these MGS or macro muscle giants we love to lust after on this site.  My personal opinion as to what would happen is kind of obvious as the story goes on, but if I can provoke that little bit of thought to in the people who are enjoying this, then I will have done what I set out to do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1