m/m To Protect and Serve - Chapter 8 Part 1 (Posted 12/10/2020)

GymPredator

The level of detail and the story continue to be well beyond expectations.  But, considering Chapter 7, I'm very glad to see John has mentally recovered and that he and his Angel are still strong together.  GP, this story is epic... thank you so much for all the effort you're putting into it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GymPredator

• dredlifter

• panama

• Sjdmuscle

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trigger Warning: As should be obvious to anyone who has read this story's previous chapters, the main character in this story is a detective sergeant in law enforcement.  Anyone who may be triggered b

Trigger Warning: Chapter 7- Parts 1 - 3 contains instances of violence and bullying.  Some of these instances may move into graphic depictions of criminal actions.  The author will attempt to deliver

Chapter 8 - You Know My Name - Part 1 “Hey, Ce La Vie / Remember me? I made you, dressed, and trained you / ...  / Strip down, show me flesh and bone / ‘Cause now I own you." ~ Shinedown - "I Ow

Posted Images

You’ve out done yourself! What a magnificent story. I thoroughly enjoy every word. Each paragraph invites me forward. Thank you! Please continue...one of my all time favorites! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
dredlifter

It really is an amazing story.  One of the most detailed and well-thought out stories on this site.  After all that exciting drama, it sounds like we have some exciting sexy stuff coming up too :) :) :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
GymPredator

Thanks guys.  Must admit that this section was a bit scary.  It is just big walls of exposition when you get down to it.  No other place to put them but here, and no way to really break them up.  It was the only way to show that John has kind of been stage-managing all of this for a while.  Moving his chess pieces, why he has been doing what he has been doing.  And this "game" is about to be checkmated.

13 hours ago, Sjdmuscle said:

Great chapter gym predator! Besides loving it, I wish I could give you a thanks and a 😂 just for the last paragraph!

Then you will LOVE the next section.  Karma is a bitch ... lol.

11 hours ago, dredlifter said:

It really is an amazing story.  One of the most detailed and well-thought out stories on this site.  After all that exciting drama, it sounds like we have some exciting sexy stuff coming up too :) :) :)

Whatever gave you that idea??? :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 5 weeks later...
GymPredator

Just wanted to drop an update.  I am working on the next section.  One "small" problem.  It is 71 pages currently and still going, lol, which is why it is taking quite a while.  Promise I will break it up into blocks that are shorter than that.  (What I usually post is in the 20-25 page range on MS Word as a point of reference.)  Working a lot on making sure everything flows well and is consistent because this next part is something I have never written before.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
dredlifter
7 hours ago, GymPredator said:

It is 71 pages currently and still going, lol, which is why it is taking quite a while.

71 pages????  Lol.  You're story has had a very successful bulking season, now it's time to cut for the show. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
GymPredator
9 hours ago, dredlifter said:

71 pages????  Lol.  You're story has had a very successful bulking season, now it's time to cut for the show. 

I will try and throw some verbal tren and winny at it.  Then again, it may grow into the show, LMAO.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1