The Wall (chapter 42, added 12/26).

Maxum

Just a word of reassurance. Chapter 39 is dedicated almost exclusively to Max and Pup. If you're invested in the two of them, rest assured that they are still the focus of this story. Hang tight. I'll try to get the next chapter to you this weekend.  

• Like 1

The Wall, Chapter 39 “There’s Equal, and Then There’s Equal

I came upon Pup flexing to his reflection in the dressing room which we had renamed “The Hall of Mirrors.” If I had designed the house myself, I would have never lined every wall and door with mirrors, but it definitely served a purpose now, especially when the doors were set ajar just right so that reflections of reflections could seem to go on for forever. Pup was in the zone, inspecting his perfect form from every angle, his erection a testament to his monumental beauty.

I walked in and joined him, my own cock filling up with blood so fast that it lengthened, hardened and swung up to slap my belly in a single heartbeat. No man was more beautiful than Pup, and when he started posing, I could not control myself.

Pup caught my reflection in the mirrors as I entered the room to join him and maneuvered just enough to accommodate me. He caught my eye and slyly smiled, redoubling his flexing effort and causing his peaks to swell and rise even higher. His cock shuddered at the sight.

“I think I look pretty good, don’t you, Max?”

“Pup, you look amazing, but you are absolutely shameless with that erection. I’m glad you still like having sex with me, or I fear I’d lose you to the mirrors.”

He maneuvered into a single biceps pose, left hand on hip and right arm raised and flexed majestically. My own cock shuddered at the site.

“See something that you like, big man?” he asked.

“Same as you,” I replied, grabbing his hardon in my hand before sinking to one knee and swallowing the anaconda down my throat. He tasted salty and earthly and slightly sweet, the ultimate umami. If I could sustain myself by feeding from his cock, I’d be the most satisfied man alive.

“God, you taste good,” I said between the licks and sucks and swallows. Pup had dropped the single biceps pose and was standing with his hips thrust forward, his left hand still resting on his hip, his right hand cradling my head as he gently fucked my throat. 

I reached up and grabbed his nipples, twisting them until Pup let out a yelp. I then eased off and massaged his giant shelf of pecs, roughly mauling them with both hands and occasionally pounding them with my fists or slapping them with my open palms. In response the muscle flexed, expanded and burst into a symphony of fasciculating fibers. Pup’s hands went to my wrists to reinforce my efforts and then traveled up my forearms to my elbows and then up my arms from my elbows to my shoulders.

When he reached my triceps, I gratuitously flexed, and Pup let out a moan and started squirming.

“Fuck! Your arms are huge.”

I kept sucking his giant dick and flexed a double biceps. The peaks expanded in his hands, and I was rewarded with a salty gush of precum.

“Fuck! Max! You better stop that, or I’m going to unleash a torrent.”

I relaxed my arms and extracted his massive hardon from my mouth but continued to gently jerk it in my hand.

“Isn’t that the outcome that we’re trying to achieve?” I placed his shiny throbbing member into the hollow of my elbow, then bent my arm and flexed my biceps once again.

“Aaaaawwwww!  F-U-C-K!!!...   S T O P!!!!!!!! “

I released his hardon before the floodgates opened and rubbed its shiny head against my stubble. It was a technique I had learned that could stave off impending ejaculation.

“Ouch!” He was panting. “Thanks for stopping. I wasn’t ready yet.”

I raised an eyebrow and replied, “You’re always ready.”

“You know what I mean. I wasn’t ready for it to be over yet. I always cum too soon, too hard, too fast.” 

“You always cum at least 10 times, and we usually go on for hours. Does it really matter?”

“It only matters because the first one is the best, especially if I can hold off.”

“Point taken… Well, the first one is the best, but so is the last one and usually one somewhere in-between.” I smiled. 

He considered my words and nodded. It made me chuckle. God, he was adorable.

Then he continued, “Besides, I want to make you cum first today. I always cum before you, or we cum together, but you never let me bring you off. It isn’t fair. We can’t be equals if you always think you are the alpha. Our relationship has changed, but not enough. I want to show you something, and you’ll see it’s for the better.”

“I hope you aren’t complaining about life not being fair because, if you are, someone older and wiser in the room is going to call you a Millennial.”  

“See? That’s what I mean! If you really thought I was your equal, then you wouldn’t say such condescending things… and by the way, the answer to your query is a resounding no! I’m not complaining about our sex life! We have sex more times in a single day than most couples have in a month or even a year. I just want to do something to help you see how good it feels to have a partner to whom you can relinquish your control.”

I rose to standing and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

“You make me feel good all the time.” I pointed to my smile and asked, “Is this the face of misery?” I kissed him again more gently and looked deep into his eyes. “Pup, I’m crazy happy and in love with you. You are the kindest, sweetest, most loving man on the entire planet, and I count my lucky stars daily that you love me in return.” 

I kissed him again, this time a little deeper, my tongue lingering on his lips a little longer. When we broke the kiss, I rubbed my hands over his mighty pecs and shoulders and then up and down his amazing arms. Then I reached around his waist and slid my hands to the fullness of his rump and squeezed his ass cheeks, pulling him tight against me and grinding my hardon into his. “To boot, you are also the hottest, most handsome man I could ever dream of, and your giant dick and muscles drive me absolutely mad.”

He smiled a sexy-lazy smile and kissed me lightly on the lips and then laid a trail of tiny kisses to the angle of my jaw. When he finally reached my ear, he whispered in his silky baritone, “Well today you you can add another lucky start to thank because you’re going to give control to me, and I’m going to make you cum so hard that you will never be the same.” He slapped my ass and then continued, “Buckle up, Buttercup. There’s a new sheriff in town, and you’re about to be arrested.” 

I looked at Pup, and in the few minutes that we’d been smooching and talking, something had changed. Pup seemed a bit more rugged – still more beautiful than any man but now a bit more handsome. I rubbed my palms over the curves and bulges of his deltoids and let my hands slide to his enormous arms. I inspected the abundance of his muscle and surveyed the landscape of his body in the mirrors. I took a half step forward and found the visual sweet spot in the room where I could see Pup from every angle all at once, reflecting from all sides in a sea of reflections of reflections. He was perfect, and the effect of all the mirrors, of all the reflections of all the Pups in all directions, of all of the two-of-us-togethers was almost more than I could fathom. The totality of the experience was so much greater than the sum of its components that it caught me unprepared and unexpecting. I was mesmerized. He seemed bigger

“Well? How do you want it, big boy?” he asked.

“It’s all so good that I don’t know where to start. Right now, I feel like if the rest of the world just fell away, I could stand right here like this with you forever.”

He stared deeply into me and replied, “Oh my God, Max. That is possibly the nicest thing anyone has ever said.” He nuzzled my neck, and I felt his muscles shift and bulge as he pulled me more tightly to him. “You are such a romantic, but the reality is…” he grabbed the portion of my aching hardon that protruded beyond his hip bone and began to jerk it slowly, “that after me, you are the horniest creature on the planet, and we wouldn’t be able to stand here for too long without acting on our urges. Eventually we would have to do something about this monster …” he grabbed my hardon roughly and jerked it once or twice. “… which brings me back to my original question. How do you want it?”

I paused to think, but before I had a chance to answer, he just said, “Nevermind. It will be better if I take over right now.” Then he slid his hand behind my neck and slipped his tongue between my lips and kissed me in a way that made my hardon swell and my balls churn in their sac. Fuck, he was good at that. By the time the kiss was over, my head was spinning, and I couldn’t catch my breath.

He pulled away and looked at me and said, “Mmmmmm, now that’s more like it. I’m going to make you weak, big man, like Delila did to Samson. Only I don’t have to cut your hair.” He kissed me hard and deep again, and sapped my strength with pleasure. I saw stars and felt like I was floating. It seemed like I would die if he ever broke the lip lock, but when his mouth ventured to my neck and chest, I took a breath and reveled in the manipulations of his tongue and lips upon my nipples. He ground his hands into my chest and squeezed my pecs with all his might. More pleasure filled me, and I flexed back to fight against his grip but couldn’t find the strength to overcome him. The pain filled me up with pleasure that overwhelmed me. If Pup’s kiss was Kryptonite, my pecs were my Achilles’ heel. 

I gasped. It was excruciating and at the same time the pinnacle of pleasure.

“My God, Pup, how do you do that?” 

“Do what?” He smiled cunningly, knowing full well the impact his kiss had had on me. He leaned in for another, but I pushed him back, still recovering from the first.

“That wasn’t just a kiss. I don’t know what to call it, but it was apocalyptic. It could shift the axis of the earth.” 

He leaned in again and jerked my hardon, “Perhaps you want your axis tilted. You’re too set in your ways.”

“Now hold on. I don’t know if I want you changing things too much. Everything is perfect just the way it is.”

“That’s what I’m trying to tell you, Max. I love you with my heart and soul, but everything is not quite perfect.” Then he looked me in the eyes and added, “So, things are going to change.”

Pup’s pecs began to bounce very slowly and deliberately at first, seductively flexing up then falling down -- one and then the other -- back and forth – big, strong, heavy. Fuck! His pecs were getting bigger with each flex, gaining size and thickness with each repetition. I couldn’t help but stare. I was mesmerized by the giant flexing masses, and my gaze followed them from left to right and back again as the brawny masses rose and fell in alternating succession. My eyes were glazed, and I was drooling from my mouth and from my hardon. Pup chuckled as he watched me, breaking the hypnotic spell. Then he put his hands behind his neck and flexed his abs into a granite, cobble road. His biceps flexed behind his head. I reached out to touch them, and he pulled his arms into a double biceps pose the likes of which I’d never seen. My eye darted from one peak to the other. His arms were bigger, too. My cock surged , and another drop of precum dribbled down the shaft, tickling the sensitive nerve endings as it flowed and sending a shudder through my entire body. 

“You like that, don’t you?”

I looked up into his eyes and nodded.

“Yeah. I thought so.” 

Fuck! I looked up into his eyes. He was also taller. In fact, he had grown in all dimensions. I was about to question what was going on but was startled by his knee that slowly rose between my thighs and lifted my whole body off the ground. As I lost my footing, I fell forward toward him, and again he raped my mouth with his enormous tongue. 

Fuck! That kiss again! I knew I was in trouble. I fell into the abyss of his passion, and I lost my orientation. Indeed, my axis shifted. I could not right myself, and so I just surrendered to the moment. My body shuddered, and my perineum buzzed. It was more than just a tingle. My balls pulled up. I tried to give in to my climax, but Pup grabbed my dick and squeezed it hard in such a way that blocked my satisfaction. Arrrgghhhh! The frustration hit me like a two-by-four, and I voiced my displeasure with a cry and beat my fists upon his giant chest.

“Pup, what are you doing! I thought you wanted me to cum first.”

He smiled with invincible confidence, “In time, big man. You’re haven’t learned your lesson yet. You’ll cum when I want you to and not before. I’m in charge, not you.”

He flexed his biceps in my face again, and the aroma of his musky pits penetrated my brain through my olfactory senses. It was intoxicating. 

I inhaled deeply and took note. His smell was slightly different, less like a boy, more like a man. Pup was now all man. Fuck! The heady aroma of testosterone was just too much, and I was still about to lose it. His biceps peak was too close to see around it and so close that I could almost taste it. Again the peak seemed bigger than before – thicker, higher, harder. Pup grunted with his effort, and his arm shook with the ferocity of his flex. He seemed to will the peak to grow, and then it edged slightly higher. His erection flexed against my hip, and he let out a muffled yesssssss!

I gasped, and he tightened his grip on my enormous hardon to keep me from ejaculating. I really needed to blow my load but couldn’t. The pressure built inside me.

“I said not yet.”

He looked at his mighty arm and then looked back at me. 

He flexed hard again, and the biceps jumped to unprecedented size. 

He perused his arm again and said, “I can understand why your about to lose your shit. This thing is amazing.” Then he flexed again and smirk, “I’ll bet you’ve never seen an arm like this.”

I shook my head no and swallowed hard. 

He flexed again and said, “I really wish you could  feel how hard it is,… but I won’t let you touch it yet.”

Then he raised his elbow slightly higher and brought his biceps to his lips. He tongued the flesh and said, “It tastes amazing,… but you’ll have to take my word for now.”

He licked the enormous peak again and then relaxed and flexed, emitting the appropriate sound effect as the mountain rose again: “BOOM!”

“I know you really need to cum right now,… but you know that I can’t let you. Not until you understand that you are no longer in control.”

He continued, “We are partners; we are equals, only I am more equal than you right now to make my point here. Now, I’m going to put my arm down, and then I’ll let you have your dick back if you promise not to cum yet.”

I wiped my mouth and nodded, and he let his arm relax. His grip then loosened on my hardon, and he lowered his knee until my feet were solid on the floor.

He stepped back and stood there staring at  my leaking, huge erection. It was so hard that it was shaking. 

“You’ve got it bad for me, now don’t you, Max?”

My eyes roamed over his massive body from his shoulders to his feet and back. When my gaze fell on his massive pecs, he flexed them fast and hard together, causing the huge slabs of beef to thicken and mound up on his chest. Startled from my stupor I looked up to see him smiling back. 

“It looks like you noticed I’ve been working out without you, and I’ve made some serious gains.” 

He turned a quarter to the left and grabbed his wrist behind his back and flexed a side triceps pose. The horseshoe flexed and thickened into an enormous inverted-U of giant, twisted fibers that looked like cords of braided steel. Above the writhing triceps pythons, colossal hemispheres of deltoid muscles flared in massive undulating bulges and striations. He rolled his shoulder back and a symphony of striations and fasciculations played across the mind-boggling thickness of his pecs. He sucked in his tiny waist an gracefully transitioned into a side chest pose, grunting and flexing and pushing the pillows of his thick pecs skyward. Then he swung a single arm up into a biceps pose again, and my pelvis bucked reflexively. Without warning, a flood of precum ejaculated from my cock.

Pup leaned over and cleaned the sticky coating from my hardon with his tongue and then rubbed his stubble on the glans to correct my indiscretion.

Searing pain shot through my dick. “Ouch! Fuck!” I yelped an octave higher. He’d never used that trick on me before, but it seemed turnabout was fair game today, and it accomplished it’s intended goal, preventing me from cumming.

Pup gave me a stern, side-eyed glance and reminded me that he was in the driver’s seat for now. “NOT YET!”

Oh God, my blue balls ached so badly, worse than I could ever remember, and the only thing I wanted more than to release my seed was to watch the muscleman before me flex. Fuck! Every bit of him was perfect, and the bigger, sightly rougher Pup was even hotter than before! 

“C’mon, little girl,” Pup said to me . “Follow me to the bedroom. I want you lying down because I’m going to make your knees so week that your legs will not support you.”

He sauntered from the hall of mirrors into the bedroom. Fuck, fuck, fuck! His shoulders were so broad, his back so thick and wide and his waist so narrow. Had I not been trying not to cum, I would have painted the magnificence of his width and muscle with gallons of my jizz.

My gaze fell lower, onto his beefy, flexing glutes as they propelled him across the room. His ass, in truth, was a work of art from its accentuate size to its graceful curves and tie-ins at his lower back and massive hamstrings. But what was most amazing now was the way it moved and flexed as he took each step, shifting his weight from foot to foot, enormous muscle powerfully flexing in alternating contractions and then relaxing and gracefully extending before flexing once again. 

My mouth filled with saliva. I couldn’t move. When Pup became aware that I was frozen, he stopped halfway across the room and performed the widest lat spread I had ever seen, and then he reached up toward the ceiling and pulled his arms down into a devastating back double biceps pose. Oh my God! The breadth, the thickness, the width, the size, the peaks, that monumental ass! Another surge of precum spurted from my slit. It was flowing like a fountain, as I pumped out a slippery volume that would put a normal man’s whole load to shame. 

Pup relaxed his pose and turned to me. He commanded loudly, “I said get on the bed! If you’re too weak to walk already, then you may crawl across the floor.”

But I was unable to initiate walking or crawling or any other form of locomotion for that matter. I was simply frozen to the spot, leaking precum like a faucet, completely paralyzed with lust. I was so turned on and so ready to shoot my load that I knew that if I moved or even breathed that I would completely lose control. 

Pup looked me over and reassessed the situation. 

“On second thought, you stay right there, and I’ll return to you. You’ll never make it to the bed, and I don’t want you spraying seed on every surface in the bedroom.”

He sauntered toward me, muscles powerfully flexing and extending. With every step, the his quadriceps expanded and divided into a striated mass of thick cables and massive teardrops that flared from his pelvis and then tapered at his knees. His balls swung low and full and heavy, and his cock rose like a titan, extended far above his naval. Despite his body’s size, his hardon looked enormous, towering before his narrow, cobbled waist. The effect was devastating.

I let out a whimper, and Pup gave me a knowing look.

“I can only imagine what you must be going through, Max. As big and strong as you might be, I am all that and so much more now.”

He flexed his biceps in his hand, and I saw his grip expanding. I squeezed my eyes shut tightly to prevent ejaculating, but the sound of Pup’s grown of admiration still penetrated through my ears and made my balls pull up. I was about to lose control.

I felt just one contraction as another gush of precum coated my erection. I looked down and was astounded at my hardon. I had never been this big or hard before.

“Lean up against the counter,” Pup commanded. “I’m hungry for your load, and I can tell that you won’t last much longer.” He continued, “It’s a pity, really. I was having fun. I had hoped you would last much longer, but I understand your weakness for me.” He flexed his biceps in his hand again. Then he stretched his arms above his head, and all his muscle flexed and bunched. 

“I think you know who’s top dog now.”

He grabbed his dick and squeezed it. The giant, shiny head swelled and darkened , and a drop of salty precum emitted from the slit and glazed his knuckles. Then he pushed his mighty hardon down and released it, allowing it to slap back up against his eight pack with a thwaaack. 

My own cock shuddered. 

Somehow I found the counter and leaned my ass against it. Pup took a step to close the distance and looked me up and down. His hardon swelled, and another drop of precum dribbled down his shaft. 

“I will say, Max, that there is no denying that you are one hot man.” 

He slapped my pecs and then grabbed my nipples, twisting gently and sending exquisite pain down to my groin.

“But I have one advantage. You see, I watch and listen, and I’ve probed your mind for your desires, and I know what you want and need.”

He ran his hands over the masses of my shoulders and over the bulges of my arms and squeezed.

“You need a man who can exceed you, still equal in the partnership but big enough and strong enough that he can take you when he wants on his own terms.”

He continued, “You need a man who looks like this:”He swept both arms up into a mighty double biceps pose, and he held it as his body began to quiver. His muscles tightened and began to swell. Every muscle bulged and hardened. It was a sight beyond compare.

Pup pumped his arms, and his biceps grew. “God, that feels good,” he said aloud, more to himself than me. Then he relaxed his pose and sank to one knee between my legs. He wrapped his hands behind my rump and lifted slightly. Somehow, I had not cum yet, and the mixture of the pleasure of his touch with the painful buildup in my swollen balls and prostate was more than overwhelming. 

My hands fell to his shoulders to steady my position, and then they slipped onto his enormous arms and began exploring his huge biceps. Fuck! They were the size of most men’s waists! Then he wrapped his lips around my cock and sucked and flexed with all his might. 

The peaks exploded in my hands and rose to such a height that they trapped my hands between his fists and biceps, and even if I had so wanted, I could not pull them free.

Pup was more than any man could be, and the experience of feeling up his mighty arms was more than any man could handle. The climax hit me like a clap of thunder and was like none that I had ever felt or could imagine. I gush of white hot lava erupted up my shaft, and discharged in a constant flow that scorched and soothed me all at once. Cum shot forth in a continuous explosion of unmatched pleasure. The first shot seemed to last for minutes before the usual buck and spasm of additional volleying ensued. 

Finally, when my ejaculation ebbed, Pup released my python from his lockjaw, rose to standing and pushed down on my shoulders. I sank to one knee as Pup had done and took his hardon down my throat. Then he posed for his own pleasure in the mirror as I sucked his giant member and swallowed his enormous load.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Maxum said:

The Wall, Chapter 39 “There’s Equal, and Then There’s Equal

I came upon Pup flexing to his reflection in the dressing room which we had renamed “The Hall of Mirrors.” If I had designed the house myself, I would have never lined every wall and door with mirrors, but it definitely served a purpose now, especially when the doors were set ajar just right so that reflections of reflections could seem to go on for forever. Pup was in the zone, inspecting his perfect form from every angle, his erection a testament to his monumental beauty.

I walked in and joined him, my own cock filling up with blood so fast that it lengthened, hardened and swung up to slap my belly in a single heartbeat. No man was more beautiful than Pup, and when he started posing, I could not control myself.

Pup caught my reflection in the mirrors as I entered the room to join him and maneuvered just enough to accommodate me. He caught my eye and slyly smiled, redoubling his flexing effort and causing his peaks to swell and rise even higher. His cock shuddered at the sight.

“I think I look pretty good, don’t you, Max?”

“Pup, you look amazing, but you are absolutely shameless with that erection. I’m glad you still like having sex with me, or I fear I’d lose you to the mirrors.”

He maneuvered into a single biceps pose, left hand on hip and right arm raised and flexed majestically. My own cock shuddered at the site.

“See something that you like, big man?” he asked.

“Same as you,” I replied, grabbing his hardon in my hand before sinking to one knee and swallowing the anaconda down my throat. He tasted salty and earthly and slightly sweet, the ultimate umami. If I could sustain myself by feeding from his cock, I’d be the most satisfied man alive.

“God, you taste good,” I said between the licks and sucks and swallows. Pup had dropped the single biceps pose and was standing with his hips thrust forward, his left hand still resting on his hip, his right hand cradling my head as he gently fucked my throat. 

I reached up and grabbed his nipples, twisting them until Pup let out a yelp. I then eased off and massaged his giant shelf of pecs, roughly mauling them with both hands and occasionally pounding them with my fists or slapping them with my open palms. In response the muscle flexed, expanded and burst into a symphony of fasciculating fibers. Pup’s hands went to my wrists to reinforce my efforts and then traveled up my forearms to my elbows and then up my arms from my elbows to my shoulders.

When he reached my triceps, I gratuitously flexed, and Pup let out a moan and started squirming.

“Fuck! Your arms are huge.”

I kept sucking his giant dick and flexed a double biceps. The peaks expanded in his hands, and I was rewarded with a salty gush of precum.

“Fuck! Max! You better stop that, or I’m going to unleash a torrent.”

I relaxed my arms and extracted his massive hardon from my mouth but continued to gently jerk it in my hand.

“Isn’t that the outcome that we’re trying to achieve?” I placed his shiny throbbing member into the hollow of my elbow, then bent my arm and flexed my biceps once again.

“Aaaaawwwww!  F-U-C-K!!!...   S T O P!!!!!!!! “

I released his hardon before the floodgates opened and rubbed its shiny head against my stubble. It was a technique I had learned that could stave off impending ejaculation.

“Ouch!” He was panting. “Thanks for stopping. I wasn’t ready yet.”

I raised an eyebrow and replied, “You’re always ready.”

“You know what I mean. I wasn’t ready for it to be over yet. I always cum too soon, too hard, too fast.” 

“You always cum at least 10 times, and we usually go on for hours. Does it really matter?”

“It only matters because the first one is the best, especially if I can hold off.”

“Point taken… Well, the first one is the best, but so is the last one and usually one somewhere in-between.” I smiled. 

He considered my words and nodded. It made me chuckle. God, he was adorable.

Then he continued, “Besides, I want to make you cum first today. I always cum before you, or we cum together, but you never let me bring you off. It isn’t fair. We can’t be equals if you always think you are the alpha. Our relationship has changed, but not enough. I want to show you something, and you’ll see it’s for the better.”

“I hope you aren’t complaining about life not being fair because, if you are, someone older and wiser in the room is going to call you a Millennial.”  

“See? That’s what I mean! If you really thought I was your equal, then you wouldn’t say such condescending things… and by the way, the answer to your query is a resounding no! I’m not complaining about our sex life! We have sex more times in a single day than most couples have in a month or even a year. I just want to do something to help you see how good it feels to have a partner to whom you can relinquish your control.”

I rose to standing and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

“You make me feel good all the time.” I pointed to my smile and asked, “Is this the face of misery?” I kissed him again more gently and looked deep into his eyes. “Pup, I’m crazy happy and in love with you. You are the kindest, sweetest, most loving man on the entire planet, and I count my lucky stars daily that you love me in return.” 

I kissed him again, this time a little deeper, my tongue lingering on his lips a little longer. When we broke the kiss, I rubbed my hands over his mighty pecs and shoulders and then up and down his amazing arms. Then I reached around his waist and slid my hands to the fullness of his rump and squeezed his ass cheeks, pulling him tight against me and grinding my hardon into his. “To boot, you are also the hottest, most handsome man I could ever dream of, and your giant dick and muscles drive me absolutely mad.”

He smiled a sexy-lazy smile and kissed me lightly on the lips and then laid a trail of tiny kisses to the angle of my jaw. When he finally reached my ear, he whispered in his silky baritone, “Well today you you can add another lucky start to thank because you’re going to give control to me, and I’m going to make you cum so hard that you will never be the same.” He slapped my ass and then continued, “Buckle up, Buttercup. There’s a new sheriff in town, and you’re about to be arrested.” 

I looked at Pup, and in the few minutes that we’d been smooching and talking, something had changed. Pup seemed a bit more rugged – still more beautiful than any man but now a bit more handsome. I rubbed my palms over the curves and bulges of his deltoids and let my hands slide to his enormous arms. I inspected the abundance of his muscle and surveyed the landscape of his body in the mirrors. I took a half step forward and found the visual sweet spot in the room where I could see Pup from every angle all at once, reflecting from all sides in a sea of reflections of reflections. He was perfect, and the effect of all the mirrors, of all the reflections of all the Pups in all directions, of all of the two-of-us-togethers was almost more than I could fathom. The totality of the experience was so much greater than the sum of its components that it caught me unprepared and unexpecting. I was mesmerized. He seemed bigger

“Well? How do you want it, big boy?” he asked.

“It’s all so good that I don’t know where to start. Right now, I feel like if the rest of the world just fell away, I could stand right here like this with you forever.”

He stared deeply into me and replied, “Oh my God, Max. That is possibly the nicest thing anyone has ever said.” He nuzzled my neck, and I felt his muscles shift and bulge as he pulled me more tightly to him. “You are such a romantic, but the reality is…” he grabbed the portion of my aching hardon that protruded beyond his hip bone and began to jerk it slowly, “that after me, you are the horniest creature on the planet, and we wouldn’t be able to stand here for too long without acting on our urges. Eventually we would have to do something about this monster …” he grabbed my hardon roughly and jerked it once or twice. “… which brings me back to my original question. How do you want it?”

I paused to think, but before I had a chance to answer, he just said, “Nevermind. It will be better if I take over right now.” Then he slid his hand behind my neck and slipped his tongue between my lips and kissed me in a way that made my hardon swell and my balls churn in their sac. Fuck, he was good at that. By the time the kiss was over, my head was spinning, and I couldn’t catch my breath.

He pulled away and looked at me and said, “Mmmmmm, now that’s more like it. I’m going to make you weak, big man, like Delila did to Samson. Only I don’t have to cut your hair.” He kissed me hard and deep again, and sapped my strength with pleasure. I saw stars and felt like I was floating. It seemed like I would die if he ever broke the lip lock, but when his mouth ventured to my neck and chest, I took a breath and reveled in the manipulations of his tongue and lips upon my nipples. He ground his hands into my chest and squeezed my pecs with all his might. More pleasure filled me, and I flexed back to fight against his grip but couldn’t find the strength to overcome him. The pain filled me up with pleasure that overwhelmed me. If Pup’s kiss was Kryptonite, my pecs were my Achilles’ heel. 

I gasped. It was excruciating and at the same time the pinnacle of pleasure.

“My God, Pup, how do you do that?” 

“Do what?” He smiled cunningly, knowing full well the impact his kiss had had on me. He leaned in for another, but I pushed him back, still recovering from the first.

“That wasn’t just a kiss. I don’t know what to call it, but it was apocalyptic. It could shift the axis of the earth.” 

He leaned in again and jerked my hardon, “Perhaps you want your axis tilted. You’re too set in your ways.”

“Now hold on. I don’t know if I want you changing things too much. Everything is perfect just the way it is.”

“That’s what I’m trying to tell you, Max. I love you with my heart and soul, but everything is not quite perfect.” Then he looked me in the eyes and added, “So, things are going to change.”

Pup’s pecs began to bounce very slowly and deliberately at first, seductively flexing up then falling down -- one and then the other -- back and forth – big, strong, heavy. Fuck! His pecs were getting bigger with each flex, gaining size and thickness with each repetition. I couldn’t help but stare. I was mesmerized by the giant flexing masses, and my gaze followed them from left to right and back again as the brawny masses rose and fell in alternating succession. My eyes were glazed, and I was drooling from my mouth and from my hardon. Pup chuckled as he watched me, breaking the hypnotic spell. Then he put his hands behind his neck and flexed his abs into a granite, cobble road. His biceps flexed behind his head. I reached out to touch them, and he pulled his arms into a double biceps pose the likes of which I’d never seen. My eye darted from one peak to the other. His arms were bigger, too. My cock surged , and another drop of precum dribbled down the shaft, tickling the sensitive nerve endings as it flowed and sending a shudder through my entire body. 

“You like that, don’t you?”

I looked up into his eyes and nodded.

“Yeah. I thought so.” 

Fuck! I looked up into his eyes. He was also taller. In fact, he had grown in all dimensions. I was about to question what was going on but was startled by his knee that slowly rose between my thighs and lifted my whole body off the ground. As I lost my footing, I fell forward toward him, and again he raped my mouth with his enormous tongue. 

Fuck! That kiss again! I knew I was in trouble. I fell into the abyss of his passion, and I lost my orientation. Indeed, my axis shifted. I could not right myself, and so I just surrendered to the moment. My body shuddered, and my perineum buzzed. It was more than just a tingle. My balls pulled up. I tried to give in to my climax, but Pup grabbed my dick and squeezed it hard in such a way that blocked my satisfaction. Arrrgghhhh! The frustration hit me like a two-by-four, and I voiced my displeasure with a cry and beat my fists upon his giant chest.

“Pup, what are you doing! I thought you wanted me to cum first.”

He smiled with invincible confidence, “In time, big man. You’re haven’t learned your lesson yet. You’ll cum when I want you to and not before. I’m in charge, not you.”

He flexed his biceps in my face again, and the aroma of his musky pits penetrated my brain through my olfactory senses. It was intoxicating. 

I inhaled deeply and took note. His smell was slightly different, less like a boy, more like a man. Pup was now all man. Fuck! The heady aroma of testosterone was just too much, and I was still about to lose it. His biceps peak was too close to see around it and so close that I could almost taste it. Again the peak seemed bigger than before – thicker, higher, harder. Pup grunted with his effort, and his arm shook with the ferocity of his flex. He seemed to will the peak to grow, and then it edged slightly higher. His erection flexed against my hip, and he let out a muffled yesssssss!

I gasped, and he tightened his grip on my enormous hardon to keep me from ejaculating. I really needed to blow my load but couldn’t. The pressure built inside me.

“I said not yet.”

He looked at his mighty arm and then looked back at me. 

He flexed hard again, and the biceps jumped to unprecedented size. 

He perused his arm again and said, “I can understand why your about to lose your shit. This thing is amazing.” Then he flexed again and smirk, “I’ll bet you’ve never seen an arm like this.”

I shook my head no and swallowed hard. 

He flexed again and said, “I really wish you could  feel how hard it is,… but I won’t let you touch it yet.”

Then he raised his elbow slightly higher and brought his biceps to his lips. He tongued the flesh and said, “It tastes amazing,… but you’ll have to take my word for now.”

He licked the enormous peak again and then relaxed and flexed, emitting the appropriate sound effect as the mountain rose again: “BOOM!”

“I know you really need to cum right now,… but you know that I can’t let you. Not until you understand that you are no longer in control.”

He continued, “We are partners; we are equals, only I am more equal than you right now to make my point here. Now, I’m going to put my arm down, and then I’ll let you have your dick back if you promise not to cum yet.”

I wiped my mouth and nodded, and he let his arm relax. His grip then loosened on my hardon, and he lowered his knee until my feet were solid on the floor.

He stepped back and stood there staring at  my leaking, huge erection. It was so hard that it was shaking. 

“You’ve got it bad for me, now don’t you, Max?”

My eyes roamed over his massive body from his shoulders to his feet and back. When my gaze fell on his massive pecs, he flexed them fast and hard together, causing the huge slabs of beef to thicken and mound up on his chest. Startled from my stupor I looked up to see him smiling back. 

“It looks like you noticed I’ve been working out without you, and I’ve made some serious gains.” 

He turned a quarter to the left and grabbed his wrist behind his back and flexed a side triceps pose. The horseshoe flexed and thickened into an enormous inverted-U of giant, twisted fibers that looked like cords of braided steel. Above the writhing triceps pythons, colossal hemispheres of deltoid muscles flared in massive undulating bulges and striations. He rolled his shoulder back and a symphony of striations and fasciculations played across the mind-boggling thickness of his pecs. He sucked in his tiny waist an gracefully transitioned into a side chest pose, grunting and flexing and pushing the pillows of his thick pecs skyward. Then he swung a single arm up into a biceps pose again, and my pelvis bucked reflexively. Without warning, a flood of precum ejaculated from my cock.

Pup leaned over and cleaned the sticky coating from my hardon with his tongue and then rubbed his stubble on the glans to correct my indiscretion.

Searing pain shot through my dick. “Ouch! Fuck!” I yelped an octave higher. He’d never used that trick on me before, but it seemed turnabout was fair game today, and it accomplished it’s intended goal, preventing me from cumming.

Pup gave me a stern, side-eyed glance and reminded me that he was in the driver’s seat for now. “NOT YET!”

Oh God, my blue balls ached so badly, worse than I could ever remember, and the only think I wanted more than to release my seed was to watch the muscleman before me flex. Fuck! Every bit of him was perfect, and the bigger, sightly rougher Pup was even hotter than before! 

“C’mon, little girl,” Pup said to me . “Follow me to the bedroom. I want you lying down because I’m going to make your knees so week that your legs will not support you.”

He sauntered from the hall of mirrors into the bedroom. Fuck, fuck, fuck! His shoulders were so broad, his back so thick and wide and his waist so narrow. Had I not been trying not to cum, I would have painted the magnificence of his width and muscle with gallons of my jizz.

My gaze fell lower, onto his beefy, flexing glutes as they propelled him across the room. His ass, in truth, was a work of art from its accentuate size to its graceful curves and tie-ins at his lower back and massive hamstrings. But what was most amazing now was the way it moved and flexed as he took each step, shifting his weight from foot to foot, enormous muscle powerfully flexing in alternating contractions and then relaxing and gracefully extending before flexing once again. 

My mouth filled with saliva. I couldn’t move. When Pup became aware that I was frozen, he stopped halfway across the room and performed the widest lat spread I had ever seen, and then he reached up toward the ceiling and pulled his arms down into a devastating back double biceps pose. Oh my God! The breadth, the thickness, the width, the size, the peaks, that monumental ass! Another surge of precum spurted from my slit. It was flowing like a fountain, as I pumped out a slippery volume that would put a normal man’s whole load to shame. 

Pup relaxed his pose and turned to me. He commanded loudly, “I said get on the bed! If you’re too weak to walk already, then you may crawl across the floor.”

But I was unable to initiate walking or crawling or any other form of locomotion for that matter. I was simply frozen to the spot, leaking precum like a faucet, completely paralyzed with lust. I was so turned on and so ready to shoot my load that I knew that if I moved or even breathed that I would completely lose control. 

Pup looked me over and reassessed the situation. 

“On second thought, you stay right there, and I’ll return to you. You’ll never make it to the bed, and I don’t want you spraying seed on every surface in the bedroom.”

He sauntered toward me, muscles powerfully flexing and extending. With every step, the his quadriceps expanded and divided into a striated mass of thick cables and massive teardrops that flared from his pelvis and then tapered at his knees. His balls swung low and full and heavy, and his cock rose like a titan, extended far above his naval. Despite his body’s size, his hardon looked enormous, towering before his narrow, cobbled waist. The effect was devastating.

I let out a whimper, and Pup gave me a knowing look.

“I can only imagine what you must be going through, Max. As big and strong as you might be, I am all that and so much more now.”

He flexed his biceps in his hand, and I saw his grip expanding. I squeezed my eyes shut tightly to prevent ejaculating, but the sound of Pup’s grown of admiration still penetrated through my ears and made my balls pull up. I was about to lose control.

I felt just one contraction as another gush of precum coated my erection. I looked down and was astounded at my hardon. I had never been this big or hard before.

“Lean up against the counter,” Pup commanded. “I’m hungry for your load, and I can tell that you won’t last much longer.” He continued, “It’s a pity, really. I was having fun. I had hoped you would last much longer, but I understand your weakness for me.” He flexed his biceps in his hand again. Then he stretched his arms above his head, and all his muscle flexed and bunched. 

“I think you know who’s top dog now.”

He grabbed his dick and squeezed it. The giant, shiny head swelled and darkened , and a drop of salty precum emitted from the slit and glazed his knuckles. Then he pushed his mighty hardon down and released it, allowing it to slap back up against his eight pack with a thwaaack. 

My own cock shuddered. 

Somehow I found the counter and leaned my ass against it. Pup took a step to close the distance and looked me up and down. His hardon swelled, and another drop of precum dribbled down his shaft. 

“I will say, Max, that there is no denying that you are one hot man.” 

He slapped my pecs and then grabbed my nipples, twisting gently and sending exquisite pain down to my groin.

“But I have one advantage. You see, I watch and listen, and I’ve probed your mind for your desires, and I know what you want and need.”

He ran his hands over the masses of my shoulders and over the bulges of my arms and squeezed.

“You need a man who can exceed you, still equal in the partnership but big enough and strong enough that he can take you when he wants on his own terms.”

He continued, “You need a man who looks like this:”He swept both arms up into a mighty double biceps pose, and he held it as his body began to quiver. His muscles tightened and began to swell. Every muscle bulged and hardened. It was a sight beyond compare.

Pup pumped his arms, and his biceps grew. “God, that feels good,” he said aloud, more to himself than me. Then he relaxed his pose and sank to one knee between my legs. He wrapped his hands behind my rump and lifted slightly. Somehow, I had not cum yet, and the mixture of the pleasure of his touch with the pain of buildup in my swollen balls and prostate was overwhelming. 

My hands fell to his shoulders to steady my position, and then they slipped onto his enormous arms and began exploring his huge biceps. Fuck! They were the size of most men’s waists! Then he wrapped his lips around my cock and sucked and flexed with all his might. 

The peaks exploded in my hands and rose to such a height that they trapped my hands between his fists and biceps, and even if I had so wanted, I could not pull them free.

Pup was more than any man could be, and the experience of feeling up his mighty arms was more than any man could handle. The climax hit me like a clap of thunder and was like none that I had ever felt or could imagine. I gush of white hot lava erupted up my shaft, and discharged in a constant flow that scorched and soothed me all at once. Cum shot forth in a continuous explosion of unmatched pleasure. The first shot seemed to last for minutes before the usual buck and spasm of additional volleying ensued. 

Finally, when my ejaculation ebbed, Pup released my python from his lockjaw, rose to standing and pushed down on my shoulders. I sank to one knee as Pup had done and took his hardon down my throat. Then he posed for his own pleasure in the mirror as I sucked on his dick and took his enormous load.

Wow incredible incredibly hot!

• Like 1

Exceed huh?  It sounds like Pup isn't done growing.  I wonder if the "magic" is still working on him since he got taller?  I also think there might be a name change since Pup won't be a pup anymore.  Will Max be downgraded and become Pup's pup or will he be pushed to get bigger to be as close as possible in size to the bigger Pup.  It also seems like Pup might not let it be equal in relationship judging by how he seems self absorbed in himself. 

I wonder if this might affect Max in the opposite way... not being able to keep up after a while and losing interest or fearing that Pup will lose interest in him.... maybe when another guy (maybe next door) becomes bigger than Max too?

In any case, this chapter was hot as fuck. 

How much bigger is "Pup" going to get in comparison to Max.  TIME FOR MEASUREMENTS!!!  lol

To be completely honest, I liked Max being the bigger guy.  I hope Pup doesn't dominate him too much.  Max is not a guy deserving of bad treatment.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ploder4 said:

Exceed huh?  It sounds like Pup isn't done growing.  I wonder if the "magic" is still working on him since he got taller?  I also think there might be a name change since Pup won't be a pup anymore.  Will Max be downgraded and become Pup's pup or will he be pushed to get bigger to be as close as possible in size to the bigger Pup.  It also seems like Pup might not let it be equal in relationship judging by how he seems self absorbed in himself. 

I wonder if this might affect Max in the opposite way... not being able to keep up after a while and losing interest or fearing that Pup will lose interest in him.... maybe when another guy (maybe next door) becomes bigger than Max too?

In any case, this chapter was hot as fuck. 

How much bigger is "Pup" going to get in comparison to Max.  TIME FOR MEASUREMENTS!!!  lol

To be completely honest, I liked Max being the bigger guy.  I hope Pup doesn't dominate him too much.  Max is not a guy deserving of bad treatment.

Stay tuned. I think there will be tests of strength and size forthcoming. Remember. They have the ability to control their sizes somewhat. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Maxum said:

Stay tuned. I think there will be tests of strength and size forthcoming. Remember. They have the ability to control their sizes somewhat. 

Both of them still do?  I was wondering about that.  After I read this chapter I thought it had all ended in the hotel room.

It sounds like a good muscle battle is ahead!  

• Like 1

that was a hot power exchange but i'm not diggin the whole Max being the smaller man thing.  he needs to be equal or larger.  just my opinion tho.

• Like 2