The Wall (chapter 42, added 12/26).

Maxum

Thank you, Maxum! I'm still loving this story. Few, if any, match it. (I noticed you passed the 100K views. That's quite an accomplishment for your first story.) Now... How long do we have to wait to get another chapter????

Thanks 21. I noticed the number, too. Crazy! (I remember posting for the first time and hoping I'd get at least 200 views.) My thanks to everyone who had endured the ramble. I'm going to try to wrap things up if I can wrangle in the story. Too many more stories in my head.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Rorange said:

Can't wait to see Max grow back to the biggest!!

The story will continue soon. I'm concentrating on Storyversary ideas (my date is June 6) first. Then we'll return to Max and Pup to wrap things up.

M

All of the story is amazing! Love the connection of John and Earnie to their ancestry’s to growth. Love them all to grow more.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Short chapter, but it should get the job done...

The Wall, Chapter 40 “Proposals or Propositions?”

The next morning we sat naked at the breakfast table, enjoying coffee and leisurely reading the Sunday Times. 

“This is nice, Pup.”

“Mmmm hmmm. I like being here with you, Max. It just feels so comfortable and natural. I don’t have a complaint or a worry in the world.”

“That’s nice to hear, Pup. The other day you seemed concerned that I wasn’t treating you as my equal. So, now that you are bigger and more muscular than I, you feel better about the direction things are going?”

“Well, Max, I don’t really care which one of us is bigger or stronger, so long as we both agree that we’re equal partners in this marriage we have formed.”

Pups eyes shot open when he said the word. It had been a slip, but it was out there, and I dove on it.

Marriage?” I replied.

“Well, yeah, um,… figuratively, sorta…” Pup fidgeted uncomfortably. His word selection had been a slip, but now the elephant had joined us in the breakfast room.

He continued, “You know what I mean. Our relationship, our partnership, our....”

I interrupted, “You said marrrrrriage.” I stretched the last work out to fill the space of a much longer word. I smiled. Pup squirmed. I was enjoying this.

“Well, um,…”

I interrupted him again, “You know, we’ve both spent a lot of time on our knees these past few weeks, but I don’t recall either one of us getting down on one knee or making any proposals.”

I smirked and raised an eyebrow. Pup’s eyes darted around the room, looking for anything on which to focus besides the topic of proposals. Finally, he spotted the Times Sports Page headline and with an expectant, toothy grin blurted out, “How about those Giants?”

I couldn’t help but chuckle. He was so adorable. I couldn’t help but be in love with Pup and fall in love with him all over again whenever we were together. I reached out and mussed his hair, “Okay. I’ll let you off the hook this time, but this conversation is going to happen someday, and I want you to be prepared. I do want to marry you and spend the rest of my life with you. We just need to find the best time and place to celebrate it.”

He reached up to grab my hand as it rested atop his head, thinking it would be an appropriate response this tender moment. Instead, when he grabbed my hand, his biceps flexed and shot up into a mountain of gnarled flesh that made my mouth go dry and my dick go hard in seconds flat. Fuck! I could not resist his biceps. Suddenly, my mouth flooded with saliva, and I had to swallow hard with a very audible gulp. Pup looked up and made note of the change in my expression as I stared at his arm and whet my lips. 

The corner of his mouth turned up, and he made his hand into a fist and flexed. The gnarled flesh writhed and twisted as it hardened further. He pumped arm, and his biceps rose and fell. It seemed to grow with every flex. I was hypnotized with lust and stared and drooled. My cock stiffened to the point of aching, and my balls began to churn. 

I leaned back, and Pup grabbed my massive hardon in his left hand as he continued flexing with his right. Precum oozed from the slit and slicked the head before cascading down the shaft. 

“Do you like my muscles, Max? Did my big biceps make your dick get hard?” He jerked it slowly.

I whimpered, nodding in affirmation, staring at his biceps and trying not to cum too soon. All the while he pumped his growing arm until the peak had reached his fist. Then he opened his up his fist and palmed the peak, surveying its shape and size and sampling its vascularity and harness. 

He turned his head and cast his gaze upon the distorted landscape of his arm.

“Fuck! That’s hot!” he said, and then he licked the mountain of his biceps from where it met his arm up to the mighty peak.

“You like my muscles, don’t you Max? You get off that I am bigger and stronger than before.”

“Oh my God, Pup. You have no idea what your body does to me.”

He raised an eyebrow, and the corner of his mouth turned up.

“Hmmm,… I may not know for certain, but I think I have an inkling.” He grinned mischievously at me and added, “I know how to find out for sure.”

With that, he flexed his biceps even higher and jacked my dick with renewed vigor. Then with a slick, erotic stroke, Pup fisted my shaft from the bulbous head down the steel pipe shaft and squeezed the base with all his might. His biceps rose, and he licked the mountain once again and then he lowered the spit-slicked titan to my purple, shiny, pre-cum-slicked hardon and began to masturbate me with his muscle. Awww Fuck! His arm was just too big and hard, and the scene was just too hot. My body shuddered with excitement, and my back arched high as my pelvis bucked. I couldn’t hold out any longer, and white, hot cum shot from my balls and prostate up my overstimulated shaft and erupted from my cock like molten lava from a volcano that had been dormant for too long. The first shot hit the ceiling, and then Pup lowered his mouth and swallowed the head of my erupting hardon while still flexing his arm along the shaft. All the while my hardon flexed and spasmed as a raging river of molten cum shot through it. I came for several minutes until my body was exhausted. When it was over, Pup released my softening hardon from his mouth and licked the residual semen from his enormous biceps. Then lay his head upon my lap, and I stroked his hair and rubbed his neck.

“This is nice, Pup.”

“Mmmmm,” he purred.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

So I'm guessing the meaning to this chapter is,  Max is going to remain smaller as Pup continues to grow.  The question in my mind is,  Will Max stay his current size, get bigger with Pup or shrink (against his will)?

Or is it ending here?