The Wall (chapter 42, added 12/26).

Maxum

Thank you, Oobistoe. I'm so glad you're enjoying the ride. I'll be returning to California this evening. Look for the next installment before my head hits the pillow tonight. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Maxum said:

Thank you, Oobistoe. I'm so glad you're enjoying the ride. I'll be returning to California this evening. Look for the next installment before my head hits the pillow tonight. 

P.S. I hope you're recovering well from your appendicitis attack of a few weeks ago! We want you HEALTHY! 

• Like 2

The work speaks for itself:

==============================================

It was show time.

I had not anticipated removing my hoodie; so I had not worn a shirt underneath. Although it was a 5XL, the jacket still stretched tight across my chest. As I slowly pulled down the zipper, the front pulled apart in a deepening “V,” first revealing the dense, swirling pelt on my chest and then the deep cleft between the mass of my pecs. I stopped half-way down, just below the shelf of my pecs and let the size of my chest make a statement. Then I flexed my pecs hard, both together at first and then alternating them one at a time. The giant slabs of beef rose and fell in the erotic beat of a dance that rippled a from one side to the other. My audience looked like 4 hypnotized men, all staring slack-jawed and tenting their pants. Then I unzipped the hoodie down to my waist, and the front fell further open.

I gently stroked the soft curls from the top of my sweats to my naval and then rubbed the palm of my right hand up my belly, flexing my abs until all 10 bricks appeared. My hand traveled north over the curve of my left pec. I moaned and gave it a squeeze. I found my left nipple with my index finger and thumb and gently twisted and squeezed until a shivers enveloped the rest of my body and converged at the base of my crotch. As I continued to harden, I adjusted myself.

=====================

Best prep description EVER! It made me think of Ahnuld talking about competing in "Education of a Bodybuilder."

Magnus is like anyone "The Oak" ever faced!

On 7/17/2020 at 3:42 PM, BigSteve6ft3 said:

323 pounds:

1474898263_Josh323071720.jpg.6d9e51d203faab0f92dd2b5954d619cf.jpg

MAYBE Josh is CLOSE TO  what our hero looks like now!  He weighs 380# at 6'6" so he outweighs Josh by 57#!  Course, he's a fantasy, while Josh is real, but, anyway -