The Wall (chapter 42, added 12/26).

Maxum

What a return and his reflexes ahd been affected as well he was in the front of the house in a min while pup was still coming down.

Amazing as well and happy new year

I need a cigarette....and I don’t smoke! Hot. Love it. Want more. Nicely done. 

will you tie in their friend who’s in the hospital? Older guys growing muscle  perhaps? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, 21inchgunshow said:

Being patient isn't paying off. Next, I'm going to try being impatient. Any timeline on the next chapter?

Haha. Thanks for being patient this long. I apologize for the delay.  My work life and personal live have been super busy during the past couple months, leaving little for writing. Something soon. I promise.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Maxum said:

Haha. Thanks for being patient this long. I apologize for the delay.  My work life and personal live have been super busy during the past couple months, leaving little for writing. Something soon. I promise.  

Maxum - you know we give you GRIEF because we LOVE you.   You DO know that?! 

🥰

NOW GET CRACKING ON THAT STORY- OR WE'LL SEND "THE GARDENER" AFTER YOU!!

👽

• Haha 1

Hold on. Time for a pivot. 

The Wall, Chapter 35 " Friends Indeed”

Over the next couple of weeks thing started to get back to normal… or abnormal… or the new normal. Whatever. To be quite honest, everything was just fucking weird, but somehow we fell into a routine that felt comfortable or at least comfortable enough. For Pup and me, isolation from the rest of the world was barely an issue since we were enjoying the honeymoon period of our relationship and couldn’t keep our hands off each other. We were also busy exploring what our bodies could do, having been somehow changed and enhanced by the mysterious Mason. 

For everyone else, the turn of the earth slowed to a crawl, and the usual hum of life’s hustle and bustle hushed to a whisper. Everything closed, and we all hunkered down in our houses as the pandemic raged on. Thanks to Daphne, Pup and I had enough staples to last us months, and we gladly shared our bounty with Ernie next door. 

Ernie remained asymptomatic in isolation for the mandated 14 day period and was eventually liberated by the health department after testing negative three times in a row. After some touch and go moments under excellent care, Joh finally began to improve and eventually came home to Ernie (and to us all), weakened but alive.  He had been knocked back by the illness, and he was easily fatigued and incredibly weak. To make matters worse, his recovery was so painfully slow that it seemed non-existent. 

One afternoon while I was out in the garden, Ernie appeared through the hedge, and we started talking about John.

“… I just wish he had one tenth of your strength, Max. Poor John is so frustrated with his slow progress. He wanted to get back to his baseline, but now every day he lowers his expectations. I think he’s depressed, and he’s got symptoms of PTSD. I don’t know how to help him. Do you think there’s anything you or Pup might do to help John get through this rough time? I think his problems are more situational than clinical. If we could somehow just give him a boost…”

“Gosh, Ernie. You know we’d do anything for John. With everything shut down for the time being, Pup and I have nothing but free time on our hands. Do you think if we took John on as a project to help him improve his physical fitness that he’d be interested and willing?”

“I’m sure he would. God knows you’ve seen the way he gawks at yours and Pup’s muscles. He’s always fantasized about being a big, powerful man He just doesn’t have the genetics. For a while he tried to egg me on to develop my body, but, no offense, I can think of a thousand things I’d rather do with my time than lift heavy objects in a windowless basement.”

“No offense taken, Ernie. It’s different for me. I get great satisfaction from pushing myself. In fact, I feel best when I’m using my strength and my body. When Arnold described that the pump feels like cumming, it’s like he was speaking directly to me. I know this may be more information than you wanted to hear, but lifting heavy for me is like getting a hardon.  For Pup it’s the same, and when you get the two of us lifting together,…” I paused and recollected myself with a deep breath and a heavy exhale, “…well, you can only imagine.”

Ernie laughed. “Oh I don’t have to imagine. We can hear you two from our place next door.” He wiggled his eyebrows and adjusted himself. 

“By the way, did you ever figure out how all of this happened?” Ernie questioned, gesturing to my oversized figure. “You are absolutely astounding. You are definitely the strongest and most muscular man I have ever seen or imagined. Not that you weren’t big and so very handsome before, but what you are now blows all the categories away.”

I looked down at my feet and fidgeted uncomfortably. Ernie sensitively redirected his comments, “Oh, I’m sorry, Max. I didn’t mean to embarrass you, but I think you know what you look like. My God, it’s distracting! Your like the multiple product of Superman, Hercules and Sampson, only much bigger and more handsome.”

“Ernie, you know you’re not making me any less self-conscious. There is nothing I wouldn’t do for you or John. You two are my best friends other than Pup, and the four of us, well, we’re like a family. Pup has been so distressed. He’s really crazy about John, you know. Those two have some kind of special connection; they’re like peas in a pod. They finish each other’s jokes and laugh at the same silly bullshit. It’s like you and I both ended up attached to grown men who have the wits of 9 year old school boys. They are absolutely delightful, but they are different than we. You and I are like rocks and foundations; those two are like like the breeze and the wind. I guess we’re lucky that opposites attract.”

Ernie grabbed my hand, and he held it. His touch expressed more than any words we would dare. I felt the love that we shared for our boys and the friendship we shared between us. Of course, there was more, but we would never go there. I squeezed his hand in return. “You know, rocks and foundations can rely on each other.” I kissed Ernie lightly on the forehead. “I’ll talk to Pup about our new project. Tell John we’ll start his formal strength building program tomorrow. He’ll be as good as new before you know it.”

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1