The Wall (chapter 42, added 12/26).

Maxum

10 minutes ago, Maxum said:

Sorry to have been so long between posts. I've had a busier couple of months and really just couldn't devote any time to updating the story. Here's a brief chapter. More on the way if I can claw back some free time. -M

The Wall, Chapter 32 “Curtis”

Pup was out of the SUV in a flash while I settled up with the driver. I watched Pup’s incredible ass and wide back flex and undulate as he strode across the driveway. At the same time, the built delivery guy (“Curtis” according to his name badge) approached Pup to request a signature, subtly flaring his lats and puffing out his thick chest. My cock was stirring at the sight of the young gladiators, and I noticed the bulge in Curtis’s pants becoming more prominent with each step that he took. Pup noticed, too, and the outline of his own oversized member grew as he closed the gap. By the time Curtis handed the clip board over to Pup, the outline of 8 inches of steel flesh was pointed up and to the right and pulsed to the beat of his heart. He looked Pup up and down and then stood tall, flexing subtly and puffing out his chest just enough to be noticed. Pup was bigger, clearly the alpha, and Curtis wanted Pup’s approval or at least his attention. 

Pup took the clip board from Curtis’s big calloused hands but ignored the pen attached by a chain. Instead, he reached into Curtis’s left breast pocket and retrieved a different pen, copping a feel of Curtis’s pec as he did and allowing his hand to trail over Curtis’s rounded left deltoid and the big arm that looked shrink-wrapped in the company uniform that wasn’t designed to cover such a magnificent limb. I exited the car and barked a resounding reminder, “Six feet, Pup. Remember what brought us home in the first place.”

Pup pulled back his hand, and both men took a step back, acknowledging my well-made point. I looked more closely at Curtis, the shelf of his pecs, the shelf of his ass, and the prodigious bulge in his pants, and I understood why Pup might have lost his good judgement for a minute. My own club of a dick began to snake down my pants. A vision on Curtis being spit roasted between Pup and me flashed in front of my eyes, and I grabbed my hardening member, giving it a pleasurable squeeze before adjusting it across my left hip. God I was horny. Despite the stress of the day, my concern for John and Ernie, and fatigue from a long flight, I really needed to get off. Specifically I needed to fuck, and watching Pup’s beefy glutes flex and relax as he strode across the driveway had started my engine. My imagination was getting the best of me, and I could almost feel the warmth of his perfect ass enveloping my hardon. It had been 10 hours since my last orgasm, and I was realizing that my newly evolved sexual capacity brought a heightened need that would require some attention sooner than later. My reservoir was filling and in danger of overflowing.

My eyes drifted back to the truck in my driveway. Calling the near full size tractor trailer a delivery truck was a massive understatement. On the side was the logo for the wholesaler Costmo, and I could only imagine what items Pup had just accepted. As Curtis unloaded the first dolly stacked high with boxes from the container, I got a text from Daphne.  

Hi Max. I received notice you arrived home safely. Sorry you weren’t able to see John. Let me know how he’s doing, and give him my best. 

“I took the liberty of ordering a few bulk items that you can store in your cellar. The quantity may seem excessive, but I’ve heard there will be shortages, and I know you like being generous with your neighbors and friends. There should be enough for you to share. 

“We’re all working remotely for now. I’m always available. Let me know if you need anything, and I’ll try to anticipate anything else. D.

I looked back to the truck. I couldn’t wrap my mind around what Daphne was thinking, but she never failed me and was usually better prepared than a Red Cross mobile disaster unit; so I trusted her instincts and looked on with bemusement.  My eyes fell back to Curtis as he maneuvered and carried some of the heavier items. I couldn’t keep my eyes off his ample, beefy ass and overstuffed basket, and those arms and chest threatened to burst the seams of his work clothes. The skin of his forehead had taken on the sheen of light perspiration, and he looked up at me as he unfastened the second and third buttons of his undersized shirt. The deep cleavage between his thick pecs came into view, and drop of sweat rolled down the side of his neck and followed the deep ravine and disappeared into his shirt. Sweat stains were beginning to form at his arm pits, and the smell of masculinity wafted across the driveway and assaulted my senses. I inhaled deeply and savored his musk. I felt my resolve to refrain soften as my cock thickened and became harder than steel.

It was getting more difficult to keep my urges under control. Pup had disappeared into the house with our bags and Curtis was wheeling another pallet into the cellar. I would be alone in driveway for 2 to 3 minutes, and I was becoming desperate for some sort of release. Now was my chance. 

I approached the cab of the truck, squatted down deep and gripped the front bumper. Then ever so slowly I began to push up with my legs. The weight engaged slowly at first as the springs, struts and shock absorbers unloaded, still carrying some of the weight of the cab. Then I reached the extent of their assistance as the front wheels slowly rose from the pavement. Supporting the full weight of the truck, I felt the erotic sensation of my muscles engaging. The truck felt heavy, and heavy felt good. It felt really good, and as my legs, glutes and back flexed with incredible power, contracting into masses of illimitable strength, my cock hardened to steel and buzzed with anticipation. As I pushed up with my legs and my ass, I pulled with my back, shoulders and arms. Hard cords of muscle thickened into cables and columns of strength. I felt my shoulders expand. My pecs ballooned under my shirt. My neck and traps thickened. Fuck! It felt good to be strong. In my mind, I heard the words, “… more powerful than a locomotive...” Seams on my shirt and my pants pulled apart, and buttons flew from my chest. As I curled the weight of the truck to my chest, my sleeves literally shredded over the peaks of my biceps. My cock was so hard. I was ready to blow. 

I was lost in the fantasy of self-admiration when I heard a gasp. I looked up just in time to see Curtis wrestle his fat, swollen cock from his pants just before the first volley of cum erupted from the shiny, purple head of his dick. I doubt he had ever ejaculated with such force. He went off like 4th of July fireworks, and, as a tribute to the show, I lowered the truck and then curled it again. I held it in place with one hand and then curled my right fist to my forehead, causing the peak of my biceps to rise up to my lips. Curtis’s hips bucked with renewed force, and his cock continued to spasm, but he was firing blanks at this point. I lowered the truck to the ground and ripped the remaining shredded clothes from my torso. Then I just stood there, staring at him, bare to the waist. Breathing. Relaxed pose, my signature, now fully realized and deeply inscribed on the insides of Curtis's eyelids for the rest of his life. His needs had been met. Now I needed to find Pup...

Damn that was hot

• Like 3

What a comeback my man.

Fantastic.

But now in Quarintine and not able to going out. I think he will go crazy but then he has Pup at his side so i dont think it will be that bad and John is still in the hospital. 

• Like 1

Wowza!  I wish all deliveries were so eventful!

I wonder what supplies Daphne has ordered - PPE, extra weights for the weight set, extra protein, masks, rubber suits...?!  

• Like 1

OMG, I'm addicted to your writing. I started getting an erection just from seeing that you had posted the next chapter... even before I started reading it! Great to see that you haven't abandoned the story. This chapter was too short. We need more! Curtis's needs may have been met, but Max's and mine are still raging. You tease with descriptions of Pups flexing and undulating ass, but then it just disappeared... Now I'm going to be hot and bothered all day... 😫!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

The Wall, Chapter 33 “Insecurity”

I was still crazed with desire. Rather than taking the edge off my libido, the effort of curling the cab of the truck had amped up my drive. I left Curtis to recover in the parking court by himself and entered the cellar through the daylight entrance, locked the doors and headed up the stairs two at a time. I needed to find Pup. All I could think about were the bulges and curves of his body, the glow of his smooth, golden skin, and the overall dusting of sun-bleached, light brown body hair that thickened and darkened over his chest and his crotch and deep in the pits of his arms and the crack of his ass. Truth be told, I could just stroke out one helluva cumblast just thinking of Pup, but he was somewhere in my house, in the flesh, and I wanted to lick every inch of his honey-smooth skin and set off my explosion 12 inches deep in his ass.

The cellar stairs brought me into the main floor of the house beside the large kitchen pantry. The pantry door was ajar, and there were cookie crumbs and a milk-stained glass on the kitchen counter beside the fridge, but Pup was nowhere in sight. I proceeded down the hallway, past the sun room to my left and dining room to my right, and then I found Pup sitting atop his suitcase in the large entry hallway. 

When he looked up at me, my heart melted. The handsome face was the same, but he looked sad, and I didn’t know why.

“What is it, Pup? You look like you just lost your best friend.”

He smiled weakly. “I…. I don’t know. I just feel sad for some reason. Amsterdam was so amazing, but it was so far from this place that I don’t know if what happened there really translates to here. Now that we’re back in New York, I realized that don’t know what happens next. I came into the house, and I didn’t know if I should unpack my bags here or go home to my own place? ” His upturned face looked imploringly at me, and then his eyes dropped to his hands that hung between his bent knees.

“Ahhh,… I see. Pup, well, I…” I stopped there. I understood what Pup said, and I knew it was to some extent true. God, I wanted him to stay, but he needed to decide for himself. My plan was to sweep him off his feet, not run over him like a freight train. “Pup,…” He looked up. “What do you want to do?”

“I want to stay here with you, but I don’t know if that’s what you really want, and I don’t know how to make it work. The nuts and bolts of reality… I just don’t know. I guess I’m feeling insecure.”

“Hmmm. Well, let me see if I can help you feel better. Then you can decide what you want to do next.”

I walked over to Pup and offered my hand. “C’mon. Get up.” I tugged lightly. As he stood, I took a step forward, putting my right foot between his and slid my hands around the small of his back. I pulled him closer. At the same time, as if his body knew what to do, his arms rose over my shoulders and encircled my neck. I kissed his lips softly. My heart turned a cartwheel, and my waning erection came back full hard with a vengeance.

“This is nice,” I said.

He replied, “um hmmmm…” as he buried his face in my neck and inhaled deeply. He pressed his pelvis harder into the front of my right hip, and I could feel his erection grow harder.  

I said, “You know, I can’t be around you without wanting to have you.” 

I kissed him again, this time a little harder and a few seconds longer, I moistened his lips with my tongue as we parted. 

He replied, “Yeah, I know what you mean.”

He exhaled, and I smelled the familiar scent of his masculinity, mixed with his recent consumption of cookies and milk – or was that just Pup? He always smelled like man mixed with spice and vanilla.

I continued, “But it’s more than just physical attraction that draws me to you. I actually feel empty when I’m not with you. I miss you from the moment we’re not touching, and I don’t feel whole again until we’re together like this… or even closer.” I wiggled my brows and flexed my cock against the side of his hip.  “When I am with you, my heart fills with such joy that I think it might burst. I literally overflow with contentment whenever you’re near me, and I miss you each moment when we are apart. I am whole as a man by myself, but I am 10 times that man when we are together.  I hope you understand what I’m trying to say. I feel like when we are together we are more than the sum of our parts. It took me far too long to realize that truth, and now I want you to stay and be with me forever. Do you understand, Pup?”

He nodded, and as he looked up, our mouths again found each other. The kiss was full of meaning this time. It was deep, full of passion. Our tongues danced with the skill of experienced partners but still teased with the playfulness of young lovers. It was probably the best kiss I had ever experienced, running the gambit from timid to bold, from sweet to erotic, from tender to salacious. By the time our lips parted, I was entirely breathless and flush with desire. My whole body hummed, and my cock pulsed in my pants.

Mmmmm...” 

As I tilted my head and moved in on Pup’s mouth once more, he pushed back on my shoulders.  Our legs and feet remained entwined, but our heads and torsos separated far enough that we could inspect each other closely. Pup’s brow knitted in curiosity as his hands drifted from my deltoids to rest on my pecs. Then, from the swirling hair on my chest, he pulled a few threads of the shirt I had shredded just moments before. He brought the threads close for inspection and raised his brows in interest and inquiry. Then he cocked his head to the right and stared me straight in the eye, addressing me like the parent of a mischievous child.

“What happened here?” he asked.

“Ummm,... I needed to relieve some stress; so, I picked up the tractor trailer in the driveway, and then I curled it.” I made a curling motion, flexing my arms. Pup’s hands roamed from my thick pecks to the peaks of my biceps and squeezed. His eyes widened, and I felt his dick surge against my upper thigh. “It felt good. Lifting something that heavy made my body engage all at once. It made me feel like I was humming all over – not just my muscles but also my bones and my joints and my nerves. I don’t know how to explain it. I didn’t cum or anything, but I had like a “strengthgasm” or something. That’s when my body grew, and my clothes couldn’t contain me.”

Pup looked at me with incredulity. “You curled the delivery truck?”

“With one hand,” I replied, flexing my biceps again. 

“Did anyone see you?”

“Just the delivery guy. He walked out of the cellar while I was lifting the truck.”

“Fuck! That must have been quite a sight. What did he say?”

“Well, he didn't say much, but I think he liked it a lot, especially when I curled the truck with just one arm.” I flexed again for effect. “He actually didn’t say anything, but he did whip out his dick and shoot his load all over the parking court.”

“Where is he now.”

“I don’t know. I came in to find you.” I kissed him gently. “I missed you.” I kissed him again. My hands slid from his waist over the curves of his rump and came to rest underneath, where his glutes joined the tops of his thighs. I squeezed, and he moaned. “I missed this.” I squeezed his ass harder, and he flexed his glutes in response. The pliable handfuls of muscle solidified into twin globes of striated steel. He gripped my deltoids and biceps out of lust and to steady himself as I slowly lifted his weight from the floor. 

“Did you really curl that truck with one arm?” Pup asked.

I felt his hardon flex against my hard cobbled abs as he considered the question he asked. His grip tightened on my upper arms, and as my left hand held him 6 inches off the floor by his ass, I curled my right hand into a single arm biceps pose that surprised even me. The peak rose impossibly high and looked harder than granite. Veins snaked over the biceps and pulsed with my heartbeat. As I squeezed my flex harder and twisted my wrist, the mountain morphed into a shape that was higher than round and grotesquely gnarled. It was so fucking hot.

Pup’s hardon emerged from the top of his pants, painting the lower rows of his abs and coating my own cobbled belly with a slow stream of precum. He wrapped his legs around the top of my ass and began grinding his dick into my 10-pack as his mouth and both of his hand assaulted my oversized arm. 

My own dick threatened to rip through my pants and blow all over the carpet, but I couldn’t stop flexing. I was so turned on by the monstrous size, impossible hardness and knotted shape of my biceps, slathered shiny and slick with Pup’s spit as he groped and French kissed the muscle. I was just shy of losing control when my senses returned, and I pulled back my arm, returning my right hand to Pup’s ass. In frustration or lust or more likely a combination of both, Pup let out a cry and began pounding his fists on my chest. Oh God -- another erogenous zone. The vibrations of the impacts of his fists traveled straight to my prostate and awakened more stirrings at the base of my cock. I was totally primed, and I nearly unloaded. 

“NOT HERE, PUP! Let’s take this back to the bedroom.”

“NO MAX! RIGHT HERE! RIGHT NOW!”

He kept punching my chest with full force and thrusting his hard cock against the wall of my abs. When he grabbed both of my nipples and squeezed and twisted and pulled, my cock ripped through my pants, and I nearly blasted my load. NNNGGRAGHH! God! I loved rough muscle worship, and I was about to succumb, but I had my own worship agenda, and it placed Pup’s muscular beauty at the center of all of my attention. So I decided to take place his need above mine and take the edge off his hormone-charged desperation.

While he continued to torture my nips and pectorals, I unwrapped his legs from my torso and ripped his pants from his body. Then I lifted his pelvis and swallowed the whole of his raging erection and voraciously sucked his over-sexed maleness. At the same time I flexed my whole body with reckless abandon. Pup let out a cry as his hands explored the relief map of my muscles. I felt his big balls pull up and hit my chin square and hard, and then he sucked in his breath as his huge cock expanded. I doubled my effort. The reward was about to arrive, and my whole body trembled with anticipation and hunger. I felt the wide head of his cock expand in my throat, and then salty sweet nectar pumped deep into my belly. Pup’s whole body stiffened. His hardon spasmed and shot again and again, quenching his desperate need and discharging my viscous reward. 

God, I loved the taste of his cum, and I loved the feel and the mass of his cock in my mouth and my throat. I loved the firmness and strength of his body as he came and involuntarily spasmed and flexed out of control. His hot cum distended my belly, and its warmth radiated out from my core. My muscles and cock plumped more depravedly full, and my unquenched desires pushed me up to the edge. Now it was my turn to do what I wanted. I lowered Pup’s mouth to my lips and shared the last taste of his climax. 

“Now, we are going to go to back to the bedroom, and you are going to do what I tell you…” 

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Maxum said:

The Wall, Chapter 33 “Insecurity”

I was still crazed with desire. Rather than taking the edge off my libido, the effort of curling the cab of the truck had amped up my drive. I left Curtis to recover in the parking court by himself and entered the cellar through the daylight entrance, locked the doors and headed up the stairs two at a time. I needed to find Pup. All I could think about were the bulges and curves of his body, the glow of his smooth, golden skin, and the overall dusting of sun-bleached, light brown body hair that thickened and darkened over his chest and his crotch and deep in the pits of his arms and the crack of his ass. Truth be told, I could just stroke out one helluva cumblast just thinking of Pup, but he was somewhere in my house, in the flesh, and I wanted to lick every inch of his honey-smooth skin and set off my explosion 12 inches deep in his ass.

The cellar stairs brought me into the main floor of the house beside the large kitchen pantry. The pantry door was ajar, and there were cookie crumbs and a milk-stained glass on the kitchen counter beside the fridge, but Pup was nowhere in sight. I proceeded down the hallway, past the sun room to my left and dining room to my right, and then I found Pup sitting atop his suitcase in the large entry hallway. 

When he looked up at me, my heart melted. The handsome face was the same, but he looked sad, and I didn’t know why.

“What is it, Pup? You look like you just lost your best friend.”

He smiled weakly. “I…. I don’t know. I just feel sad for some reason. Amsterdam was so amazing, but it was so far from this place that I don’t know if what happened there really translates to here. Now that we’re back in New York, I realized that don’t know what happens next. I came into the house, and I didn’t know if I should unpack my bags here or go home to my own place? ” His upturned face looked imploringly at me, and then his eyes dropped to his hands that hung between his bent knees.

“Ahhh,… I see. Pup, well, I…” I stopped there. I understood what Pup said, and I knew it was to some extent true. God, I wanted him to stay, but he needed to decide for himself. My plan was to sweep him off his feet, not run over him like a freight train. “Pup,…” He looked up. “What do you want to do?”

“I want to stay here with you, but I don’t know if that’s what you really want, and I don’t know how to make it work. The nuts and bolts of reality… I just don’t know. I guess I’m feeling insecure.”

“Hmmm. Well, let me see if I can help you feel better. Then you can decide what you want to do next.”

I walked over to Pup and offered my hand. “C’mon. Get up.” I tugged lightly. As he stood, I took a step forward, putting my right foot between his and slid my hands around the small of his back. I pulled him closer. At the same time, as if his body knew what to do, his arms rose over my shoulders and encircled my neck. I kissed his lips softly. My heart turned a cartwheel, and my waning erection came back full hard with a vengeance.

“This is nice,” I said.

He replied, “um hmmmm…” as he buried his face in my neck and inhaled deeply. He pressed his pelvis harder into the front of my right hip, and I could feel his erection grow harder.  

I said, “You know, I can’t be around you without wanting to have you.” 

I kissed him again, this time a little harder and a few seconds longer, I moistened his lips with my tongue as we parted. 

He replied, “Yeah, I know what you mean.”

He exhaled, and I smelled the familiar scent of his masculinity, mixed with his recent consumption of cookies and milk – or was that just Pup? He always smelled like man mixed with spice and vanilla.

I continued, “But it’s more than just physical attraction that draws me to you. I actually feel empty when I’m not with you. I miss you from the moment we’re not touching, and I don’t feel whole again until we’re together like this… or even closer.” I wiggled my brows and flexed my cock against the side of his hip.  “When I am with you, my heart fills with such joy that I think it might burst. I literally overflow with contentment whenever you’re near me, and I miss you each moment when we are apart. I am whole as a man by myself, but I am 10 times that man when we are together.  I hope you understand what I’m trying to say. I feel like when we are together we are more than the sum of our parts. It took me far too long to realize that truth, and now I want you to stay and be with me forever. Do you understand, Pup?”

He nodded, and as he looked up, our mouths again found each other. The kiss was full of meaning this time. It was deep, full of passion. Our tongues danced with the skill of experienced partners but still teased with the playfulness of young lovers. It was probably the best kiss I had ever experienced, running the gambit from timid to bold, from sweet to erotic, from tender to wanton. By the time our lips parted, I was entirely breathless and flush with desire. My whole body hummed, and my cock pulsed in my pants.

Mmmmm...” 

As I tilted my head and moved in on Pup’s mouth once more, he pushed back on my shoulders.  Our legs and feet remained entwined, but our heads and torsos separated far enough that we could inspect each other closely. Pup’s brow knitted in curiosity as his hands drifted from my deltoids to rest on my pecs. Then, from the swirling hair on my chest, he pulled a few threads of the shirt I had shredded just moments before. He brought the threads close for inspection and raised his brows in interest and inquiry. Then he cocked his head to the right and stared me straight in the eye, addressing me like the parent of a mischievous child.

“What happened here?” he asked.

“Ummm,... I needed to relieve some stress; so, I picked up the tractor trailer in the driveway, and then I curled it.” I made a curling motion, flexing my arms. Pup’s hands roamed from my thick pecks to the peaks of my biceps and squeezed. His eyes widened, and I felt his dick surge against my upper thigh. “It felt good. Lifting something that heavy made my body engage all at once. It made me feel like I was humming all over – not just my muscles but also my bones and my joints and my nerves. I don’t know how to explain it. I didn’t cum or anything, but I had like a “strengthgasm” or something. That’s when my body grew, and my clothes couldn’t contain me.”

Pup looked at me with incredulity. “You curled the delivery truck?”

“With one hand,” I replied, flexing my biceps again. 

“Did anyone see you?”

“Just the delivery guy. He walked out of the cellar while I was lifting the truck.”

“Fuck! That must have been quite a sight. What did he say?”

“Well, I think he liked it a lot, especially when I curled the truck with just one arm.” I flexed again for effect. “He didn’t say anything, but he did whip out his dick and shot his load all over the parking court.”

“Where is he now.”

“I don’t know. I came in to find you.” I kissed him gently. “I missed you.” I kissed him again. My hands slid from his waist over the curves of his rump and came to rest underneath, where his glutes joined the tops of his thighs. I squeezed, and he moaned. “I missed this.” I squeezed his ass harder, and he flexed his glutes in response. The pliable handfuls of muscle solidified into twin globes of striated steel. He gripped my deltoids and biceps out of lust and to steady himself as I slowly lifted his weight from the floor. 

“Did you really curl that truck with one arm?” Pup asked.

I felt his hardon flex against my hard cobbled abs as he considered the question he was asking. His grip tightened on my upper arms, and as my left hand held him 6 inches off the floor by his ass, I curled my right hand into a single arm biceps pose that even surprised me. The peak rose impossibly high and looked harder than granite. Veins snaked over the biceps and pulsed with my heartbeat. As I squeezed my flex harder and twisted my wrist, the mountain morphed into a shape that was higher than round and grotesquely gnarled. 

Pup’s hardon emerged from the top of his pants, painting the lower rows of his abs and coating my own cobbled belly with a slow stream of precum. He wrapped his legs around the top of my ass and began grinding his dick into my 10-pack as his mouth and both of his hand assaulted my oversized arm. 

My own dick threatened to rip through my pants and blow all over the carpet, but I couldn’t stop flexing. I was so turned on by the monstrous size, impossible hardness and knotted shape of my biceps, slathered shiny and slick with Pup’s spit as he groped and French kissed the muscle. I was just shy of losing control when my senses returned, and I pulled back my arm, returning my right hand to Pup’s ass. In frustration or lust or more likely a combination of both, Pup let out a cry and began pounding his fists on my chest. Oh God -- another erogenous zone. The vibrations of the impacts of his fists traveled straight to my prostate and awakened more stirrings at the base of my cock. I was totally primed, and I nearly unloaded. 

“NOT HERE, PUP! Let’s take this back to the bedroom.”

“NO MAX! RIGHT HERE! RIGHT NOW!”

He kept punching my chest with full force and thrusting his hard cock against the wall of my abs. When he grabbed both of my nipples and squeezed and twisted and pulled, my cock ripped through my pants, and I nearly blasted my load. NNNGGRAGHH! God! I loved rough muscle worship, and I was about to succumb, but I had my own worship agenda, and it placed Pup’s muscular beauty at the center of all of my attention. So I decided to take place his need above mine and take the edge off his hormone-charged desperation.

While he continued to torture my nips and pectorals, I unwrapped his legs from my torso and ripped his pants from his body. Then I lifted his pelvis and swallowed the whole of his raging erection and voraciously sucked his over-sexed maleness. At the same time I flexed my whole body with reckless abandon. Pup let out a cry as his hands explored the relief map of my muscles. I felt his big balls pull up and hit my chin square and hard, and then he sucked in his breath as his huge cock expanded. I doubled my effort. The reward was about to arrive, and my whole body trembled with anticipation and hunger. I felt the wide head of his cock expand in my throat, and then salty sweet nectar pumped deep into my belly. Pup’s whole body stiffened. His hardon spasmed and shot again and again, quenching his desperate need and discharging my viscous reward. 

God, I loved the taste of his cum, and I loved the feel and the mass of his cock in my mouth and my throat. I loved the firmness and strength of his body as he came and involuntarily spasmed and flexed out of control. His hot cum distended my belly, and its warmth radiated out from my core. My muscles and cock plumped more depravedly full, and my unquenched desires pushed me up to the edge. Now it was my turn to do what I wanted. I lowered Pup’s mouth to my lips and shared the last taste of his climax. 

“Now, we are going to go to back to the bedroom, and you are going to do what I tell you…” 

This story continues to be hot as hell. Thank you 

5 hours ago, boardman said:

This story continues to be hot as hell. Thank you 

Thanks for the feedback. I get off knowing that you're enjoying the story. I hope I'm still hitting enough buttons that everyone achieves the "desired result." 

• Like 1