The Wall (chapter 42, added 12/26).

Maxum

2 hours ago, hoga said:

How's the next chapter coming?

Should be out within 24 hours. Bygones for the delay. The anticipation is killing me, too. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Maxum said:

Should be out within 24 hours. Bygones for the delay. The anticipation is killing me, too. 

Not to mention Ms. Michigan!  Didn't you say you were *ahem!* seeing a lot of her with this story?! 

===========

When you read the next chapter, I hope we'll all have what they're having. I'm having to take breaks from the writing to jerk myself off.  I hope it won't cause too much of a delay...

[Note: I actually DON'T know how to insert a post from another page in this string, so I cut and pasted!  Can anyone tell me how to do this?  Thanks!] 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maxum said:

The Wall, Chapter 19  “Carnal Knowledge”

After the kiss, we never made back to the Gala. Pup’s hotel was closer, but my suite was larger; so we opted for a ride back to the DeWitt. By the time we arrived, the lights of Amsterdam had begun to extinguish, and a few faint starts had appeared. Not quite Van Gogh’s Starry Night but romantic enough.

I dragged Pup by the hand from the back of the cab, and pulled him across the lobby and into the lift. Once the elevator’s doors started to close, I tilted my head slightly and leaned into Pup as he smiled back at me. Our lips brushed lightly at first, and he let out a soft hmmmm. I inhaled his breath as he exhaled his own. Then I sealed my mouth to his lips. Our lips pushed together with increasing need, and our tongues intertwined in a passionate dance. The kiss quickly grew in from a sweet to a sumptuous act to a raw ravage of unbridled lust. I needed to be intimately with him so badly. My whole body swelled in response. Heat built in my chest and my arms, and a lust flooded into my loins. Before we had passed the 3rd of 4th floor,  my cock was like granite and pushing against my left hip. 

Pup could feel my growing erection and ground is own hard bulge into my 11 ½ inches. He continued to kiss me, and for a minute I thought I would cum just from the kiss. It was too much too quickly; so I put my hand on Pup’s shoulders and pushed him away. As our lips separated, he opened his eyes, grabbed the lapels of my jacket and pulled me back in. 

I pushed away harder. I couldn’t cum yet. I had to overpower both my desires and Pup’s persistence to prevent my orgasm from coming right then. I gathered my breath and my bearings as we stared at one another, and a smile appeared on his face.

“I’ve been waiting for that particular kiss for a long time.” His shirt was untucked, and his jacket askew, and he looked more handsome than I had noticed before.

The elevator slowed to a stop. As the doors opened, Pup interlaced his fingers with mine. The warmth of his hand traveled straight up my arm to my shoulder and chest and then down to my groin.

I opened the door to my room and led Pup in by the hand. The curtains were open, and the dim blue light of the night cast a romantic glow and mysterious, dark shadows. When he reached up to kiss me, I gave into my lust. Our mouths came together with renewed passion, our tongues reinvading, our pelvises grinding.  

I cupped the sides of his face in my hand, and he brought his hands to rest on my shoulders. I felt him assessing the firmness and size of my deltoids before traveling down to my arms as he squeezed. I flexed gently at first and then increased the effort, causing my biceps and triceps to swell in his hands.

My hands slid down to his hips and his butt, and I gripped his glutes firmly. His ass flexed in response, and we both moaned in approval. I lifted him up, and my arms expanded again.

“Goddamn, Max! You are so fucking big and so strong.”

I tried to kiss him again, but this time he dodged my lips. Instead, he pushed back and grabbed the lapels of my coat. He pushed them aside and rubbed the expanse of my chest through my shirt. 

“Oh my god. You are so fucking big…” Then he slid his hands to my shoulders under my jacket, lifting the coat as they went. Cresting my deltoids, he pushed the sleeves down my arms past my wrists, and the jacket fell to the floor.

He stepped in so close that our feet intertwined – my right foot between his and his right foot between mine. As he unfastened the clasp of my cummerbund strap, I slid my right knee between his thighs, and I lifted it until it gently nudged his perineum. Then I raised my knee higher, lifting his full weight on my thigh and bringing his lips to my mouth. As my tongue re-invaded, I grabbed his hips in my hands and pulled his weight up my thigh until his dick ground into the right side of my pelvis. I felt him grind gently, and he moaned in my mouth as we continued to kiss. 

Then his hand returned to the mass of my chest. He untied my tie and unbuttoned my top collar button. He then buried his face in my neck and inhaled. He said, “Jesus, you smell good.” Then he undid the next button down and played with the hair on my chest and my neck. He licked a broad stroke from the hollow at the base of my neck, over my Adam’s apple and up to my chin. Then he licked and sucked on my chin and my jaw, moving upward and outward, eventually sliding his tongue in my ear. Then he returned his lips to my mouth and opened the third and fourth buttons down. His right hand slid over the skin of my chest, gliding through the swirly thicket of hair and kneading the mass and the weight of the muscle. The other hand worked to unbutton the rest of my shirt as the hand on my chest found my nipple and flicked it and twisted. 

When all of the buttons were completely undone, I grabbed both of his wrists and lowered my thigh. His eyes stayed on mine as his feet reached the floor. Then I took a step back and said, “Undress for me. Take everything off. I want to see all of you and how you respond.”

Needing no more instruction Pup attacked this new task, setting a record for speed disrobing right then. Shoes and clothes came off in every direction. Then he stood before me naked and completely erect. His hardon was plastered up on his belly, leaking a stream of precum that ran down the shaft and over his sizeable nutsack. His cock and his balls were large for his size, even though he was 6’2” and well built. He was covered with a light dusting of hair that thickened across his chest and his crotch. His skin was exquisite, and he was beautifully muscled, although he was much smaller and less lean than I. 

Pup was gorgeous. I seemed to have missed it before. Maybe it was the 15 years between us or the mentorship relation that we had established. I touched the sides of his neck and slid them down to his shoulders. Then I followed the curves and the bulges of his beautiful arms. Then I turned him around and slid my hands around his torso, exploring his chest and his belly as I the distance the space between my front and his back. I ground the bulge in my pants against the crack of his ass and exhaled hot breath on the side of his. My hand reached around to the tops of his thighs and slid up to cup his cock and his balls. One finger trace the stream of slick-sticky precum from his balls to his cockhead. He gasped when I touched it and then he sucked a breath in. I brought the cum-coated finger to his mouth and he sucked it. I repeated the gesture, this time sucking the finger myself. Then I returned the finger to the base of his cock.

His breath seemed a little bit ragged, and he grabbed my wrist to stop me this time.

“If you do that again, I may not be able to control it.”

“Well, that’s kind of the plan.” I tickled his perineum and scrotum.

“But I don’t want to spoil it by cumming to soon.”

“Don’t worry, Pup. This is just the first course of a 15 course meal. I intend to be fucking till morning. Besides, if we don’t take the edge off you soon, I’m afraid you might perish before the main course.”

I knelt down before his shuddering cock and place my hands on his thighs. I blew lightly on his quivering member, and it snapped to attention, and a drop of precum rolled down the shaft. With the lightest of touch, I reached for his cock, encircling it gently and causing every nerve ending to fire at once. Then I ever so lightly moved my hand down his shaft and tickled his nutsack while his whole body shuddered.

“Oh god, Max. You’re going to make me blow.”

I increased my grip on the base of his dick and pushed down.

“I want you to blow, Pup.”

I squeezed his cock harder. The head became even more shiny and purple. I licked a drop of precum that appeared at the slit, and I teased the head of his cock with my tongue and my breath. Then I took the whole of his cock in my mouth. I sucked on the head as I fisted the shaft. Suddenly his balls pulled up sharply, and the head of his cock swelled in my mouth. Then the reward of salty-sweet semen began filling my mouth. Pup steadied himself by grabbing my shoulders. He kept cumming and cumming,  at least 9 or 10 giant volleys before the volume diminished. Then his cock spasmed another 9 or 10 times, and the massive load decreased to a dribble. 

“Fuuuuu-u-u-u-ck!” he whispered. “Oh my god, Max. I blew!” He chuckled.

“Did you ever, Pup. That was amazing. I love the taste of your cum. I hope the next 14 courses are as good as the first.”

I stood up and Pup put his hands on my waist inside my shirt. 

“You’ve gotten bigger since the last time we did this.”

“Mmmm hmmm.” 

“How much bigger.”

“A lot bigger.”

He ran his hands up my lats and then onto my pecs.

“How big?”

“This big.” I flexed my pecs. The muscle thickened and lifted his hands. They now rested between the smooth fabric of my shirt and my harder-than-steel striated pecs.

“Oh Fuck, that’s hot. But really, Max, how big are you now?”

“Really big.”

I relaxed the muscle, and he squeezed and kneaded my thick pecs as hard as he could. God, it felt good. Then I re-flexed the muscle, and it turned back into iron. He pounded my chest with his fists. My pecs were unmoving, but the vibrations from his assault traveled straight to my cock. 

He noticed my hardon visibly twitch in my pants.

“You like that, don’t you, big man?”

“Mmmmh hmmmm.”

He pounded again and again, harder and harder. I could feel myself leaking. I needed to turn the tables again. 

Pup’s dick started to rise, and I nodded to his growing tumescence. 

“Do you think if I take off my shirt now you can keep that thing under control?” I reached out and gave it a tug, and it expanded a bit more in my hand.

“Dunno,” Pup replied. “I think we’ve established that if I blow a load it won’t change the course of events.”

“No… well, not really. I do want to make sure that you’re still conscious and alert in the end. I’ve got special plans for you, Little Dog. You’re going to enjoy this. You’re going to feel better than you’ve ever imagined.” I grabbed my club of a dick through my pants and shook the sheathed monster playfully at Pup.

“Well, Max,” he chuckled, “it seems like you’ve chosen a very large weapon.  I’ll make you a deal. You take off your shirt, and I’ll try to stave off then inevitable as long as I can. 

Then he gestured for me to disrobe by grabbing the hem of my front shirt tails and pulling them slightly apart. “Now… if you don’t mind getting started…” 

I took the shirt tails from his hands and spread them slightly further. My abs emerge from the shadows. Pup’s playful grin faded as his eyes widened. 

“Goddamn, Max! You’re so fucking cut!”

“Don’t say I didn’t warn you,” I said, opening the shirt further and revealing my chest.

“Awwww fuuuu-u-u-ckkk!” He closed his mouth and swallowed.

Pup stared open mouthed, again fully erect. I could see his balls rising an falling as they churned to produce his next load.

As I worked to free the shirt from my shoulders, my pecs and ab muscles put on a show. I twisted my torso more than was needed, revealing thick cobbled rectus and razor sharp cuts in my obliques and serratus.

When my shoulders were finally freed from their vestment, I shrugged, and the shirt smooth slid off my wrists. Then I just stood there, flushed with arousal, and let Pup take in my transformed physique. 

He stared without moving or breathing. His hardon pulsed with the beat of his heart, but he was otherwise perfectly still.

“You doing okay, Pup?”

“Oh, hell yeah…” he groaned in a deep sexy voice.

I flexed my left pec slowly. It rose and thickened obscenely. Then I let the flex drop. The thick muscle fell and bounced from its sheer size and weight. I flexed it again and then my right pec. Pup reached up his hands and I let the muscles relax. The weight of thick pec meat fell into his hands. He tested their size and density, rubbing and massaging the flesh. 

“Goddamn, Max, you are so fucking thick!” He kneaded my pecs harder, and I instinctively flexed. The brawn thickened and hardened, and so did my dick.

“Whoa!” he whooped as his hands curled into fists and he pounded my chest. 

More erotic vibrations traveled straight to my crotch. My hardon was plastered against my left hip, indulgently quaking from the pec titillation. 

“Pup!… PUP!… PUP!!!” 

He looked up. 

“You gotta stop for a second or I’m gonna pop.”

I gathered my senses, and the urgency passed.

“I thought you said…”

I put my index finger against his lips, silencing his protest. “Patience,” I whispered.

He pushed my finger away. “What about 15 courses?”

“No need to rush to the end.”

“Well, then I’m going to enjoy exploring a little bit more.”

Then he placed his hands on my forearms. He stroked the hair on my wrists and the back of my hands. Then he traced the paths of the network of veins to the hollow at the crease of my elbow. His hands moved to the outsides of my elbows and arms, rubbing long strokes between my shoulders and forearms.

I took in a breath, and flared my lats like a cobra, 

“Oh my god, Max. You are so fucking enormous! You’re gonna make me blow again, aren’t you.”

Well, that’s kind of the plan, but I’m not sure who’s gonna blow next. Look what you’re doing to me,” I said, nodding to the bulge in my pants.

“Put your hands on my biceps.”

His hands stopped stroking my arms and came to rest on my biceps. He squeezed gently.

“How big?” He asked.

“Big.”

“No, Max. I mean how big?”

I teased in reply, “Big big.”

“Awww, come on, Max!” he implored, more forcefully pawing at my arms.

“Okay. They’re really big,” I evasively chuckled, my arms still relaxed at my sides.

“Max!” Both of Pup’s hands moved to my right arm, massaging and exploring the muscle and attempting in vain to encircle it. “HOW BIG?!!!” he demanded.

“Why don’t you see for yourself?”

I raised my arm from my side, slowly bending the elbow and curling my fingers. My hand made a fist, and I started to flex. The ball of the muscle slowly expanded, perfectly rounded at first and then rising higher the harder I flexed. It eventually formed a more vertical peak. 

I flexed my arm harder, and the two heads of the muscle separated, forming two distinct peaks on the top of my arm. 

I flexed even harder, and my biceps rose higher, closing the distance between the peak and my wrist. 

Pup squeezed and punched and licked at the muscle. 

I straightened my arm and then flexed it again. 

Pup sucked in a breath, and it caught in his throat. 

I straightened my arm and then flexed it again. 

He took in a breath, and it didn’t come out. His whole body paused on the brink of his climax.

I straightened my arm and flexed it again, this time with all of my might. The muscle rose higher than ever before. I growled with the effort as the peak re-exploded. Pup let out a cry as he lost all control. Hot spunk splashed on my arm and my torso. He succumbed to the climax and continued to shoot. “Fuck! Goddamn! Shit, Max! Your arm is so fucking enormous. I’m sorry. I just couldn’t hold off any longer.” He was still stroking my flexed arm as he squirted a few last drops. “Umnnngh. God, that feels good.”

When Pup had recovered and regained his bearings he smiled up at me and said, 

“You know, Max. I’m completely naked, and you’re still wearing your pants. I think you’d feel so much better if we just took those things off.” 

He unbuttoned my pants and pulled down the fly, reached in his hand and pulled out my cock. It was harder than steel and as red as an apple. Precum rolled in slow drips from the slit. 

“JEEEESUS CHRIST, Max! THAT is a big dick. I think it’s kept up with your muscles.” He playfully pulled it down horizontal and let it slap up against my abs.  “And hard. It’s really hard, Max. It almost looks like it hurts.” He pulled it down again and it sprung back up to my abs with a thwap. “Does it hurt? It looks like it’s throbbing with pain.” He smiled devilishly and gave it a yank.

I smile back, “Well, now that you mention it, it does feel kind of tight. You know, like when you get a cramp in a muscle.” I flexed my pecs and my abs. “Maybe if you massage it a bit then it might start feeling better.” 

“Oh, I know how to make it feel better, Max.” He kissed me and whispered into my mouth, “I know how to make it feel really good.” He kissed me harder and more inserted his tongue. “In fact, Mr. Muscles, I’m going to make if feel better than you ever imagined.” He grabbed my cock with his left hand and massaged my pec with his right. “We’re going to go there together, and it’s going to change your view of the world and the sun and the stars and the heavens.” He smiled, and he winked. “You may even see God.”

He leaned up and kissed me and twisted my nipples. He pushed on my chest, and I fell back on the bed. I kicked off my shoes, and he pulled off my socks and my pants. Then he straddled my knees and put his hands on my thighs. 

“I want you flexing and cumming. Not one then the other but both at the same time.” Just the thought of those two things together sent a surge of lust through my balls, and the volume of precum increased. 

Pup rubbed his hands up my thighs, and I flexed them for him. Cables of brawn separated and swelled as they hardened. Cuts and striations deepened and multiplied. He rubbed harder. “Keep flexing. Don’t stop.” He grabbed my balls in his left hand and squeezed the base of my dick with his right. A good 8 inches if hard dick protruded beyond the extent of his grasp.  It was enormous and dripping. He squeezed even harder, and the head swelled larger and took on a shine. More precum surged from the slit, and Pup slicked it all over my cock. Pup slid up my thighs until our scrotums were touching. He grabbed both of our cocks and started to jack.

“Now keep flexing you quads, and flex your abs and your pecs. Then flex your triceps and deltoids.”

I crunched down my abs and rotated my shoulders then extended my arms down my sides. I flexed, and the muscles expanded. 

“Oh my god. So much muscle…” Pup jacked our cocks faster.  His voice shook with the rhythm of his jacking. I looked down over my body and saw the giant relief map of striated brawn. I relaxed for a second and then flexed again harder.

“Aawww Fuck! Max, I need you inside me.” 

Pup rose up on his haunches and positioned the head of my cock at his sphincter. I was more than adequately lubed up with precum but was concerned with the size of my dick. At the moment of contact, however, the slick honey that oozed from my member seemed to have a transformative effect. Without pain or hesitation, Pup slid down half my length, and he let out a roar. Then he took a bit more as he started to piston, eventually taking it down to the hilt. When he had taken it all, I thrusted up in response. He fell forward and kissed me, and his hands grabbed my pecs, squeezing and punching their unmovable hardness. Then he pushed up again to gain better purchase. He continued the brutal assault on my chest.

His voice now vibrated with the rhythm of fucking, “Fuu-u-u-c-kk! You are so big and so strong.”

With each blow to my chest, the vibrations traveled to the base of my spine, sending waves of pleasure to the base of my cock. We were both getting closer to the inevitable climax. Pup’s hands moved to my shoulders and then to my arms. I could feel my load building, swelling the size of my dick and my balls.

At the second I couldn’t hold off any longer, I brought up my arms and flexed both my biceps. Pup clamped down on my arms and let out a cry. His started to shoot as I flexed my arms harder. Then in one mighty thrust, I unleashed all of my passion, reaching a climax from my head to my toes. The pleasure was more than I had ever experienced. I flexed and I came, and I came and I flexed. It seemed like the moment could go on forever. I felt the earth shake, and I thought that the walls would crumble around us. My climax continued, and reality faded. Boundaries blurred, and our identities merged. It felt for a moment like Pup and I were one being together. I sensed his pleasure, and I hoped he felt mine.

When the moment had ended, we collapsed in a tangled embrace and fell into a sleep of deep satisfaction. The last thing I remembered was breaking a kiss to tell Pup I loved him as we fell fast asleep.

That was an incredibly hot chapter!!!!!!

• Like 1