The Wall (chapter 42, added 12/26).

Maxum

17 minutes ago, Maxum said:

Go to page 13 and read chapter 18 “Glass Houses”. then watch the video (or vice versa). It’s uncanny.

IT IS almost EXACTLY like you described!  Note in the video at 0:35, the three people strolling (brown haired girl, taller guy with brown hair and taller girl with blond hair) are from the Netflix series "Emily in Paris"  https://www.netflix.com/title/81037371 

It's from Episode  5. Faux Amis -  27m  Emily discovers that her growing social media following opens doors in Paris, and a friendly night out on the town leads to a tête-à-tête with Gabriel.

• 2 weeks later...

The Wall, Chapter 34 “Beauty and the Beast”

We walked down the east bedroom hallway, me following Pup, my eyes on his broad shoulders, wide back and tantalizingly full ass. I had ripped his pants from his body just moments before, but his socks and his shirt were intact. The shirt’s cotton fabric did little to hide his incredible thickness. His wide shoulders and broad back strained the seams at his shoulders and under his arms. The tail of his shirt seductively danced with each step as his massive glutes flexed and relaxed. Below, colossal, honey tan thighs and gigantic, diamond shaped calves propelled the muscle beast forward, their powerful curves and striations contracting with power and transmitting the beat of each step to the sturdy stone floor.  Above, his high traps and thick neck splayed the shirt’s starched collar and supported the bobbing head of luxurious caramel blond waves. 

As we walked down the hallway he looked over his shoulder, seductively smiled and began unbuttoning the front of his shirt. Eventually, the tails fluttered free from his torso, and he shrugged the shirt from his shoulders. It hung up on his arms for just a moment before I could reach out and give it a tug, freeing it from the mass of his biceps and triceps and allowing it to gently float to the floor. 

My cock surged with new hardness as I hastened my pace to close the distance between me and Pup. My hot breath on Pup’s neck and the drool of my cock on his ass just before we made contact harkened my arrival, and he arched his back ever so slightly as he prepared for the impact of my body, but the impact never arrived. Considering of the situation, I decided to hold back and watch the naked marvel of muscle saunter further ahead. Each step he took was another tantric torture for me. A few times, the head of my cock swelled, preparing to erupt completely hands-free, but somehow I suppressed my most basic urge and staved off the inevitable.

When he reached the bedroom threshold, Pup paused for a brief moment before going in. He glanced over his shoulder one last time, sending a cascade of muscles flexing from his neck and his traps down his left deltoid and triceps and across expanse of his wide back before it concentrated at his tight waist and caused striations to erupt across his broad ass. My eyes must have nearly popped from my head and my tongue rolled from my mouth to the floor because Pup chuckled as he saw my response. 

I was on him in a flash, before I even knew I was moving, and I ground my huge cock into his flexed glute and reached around to caress the front of his spectacular torso with my left hand while I encircled his rising erection with my right. I thrust hard, frotting against the muscles of his ass, enjoying the sensation of pressure on my organ and the deep pleasure it transmitted to my prostate and then out to the rest of my body.  I felt the girth of Pup’s cock increase in my hand, pushing my fingers apart. More pleasure traveled from my right hand up my arm to my deltoid, spreading warmth across my broad shoulders and down my thick back past my taught, narrow waist to the clench of my ass. Pup tried to turn, but I held him in place. 

“Oh no you don’t,” I whispered hot in his ear, inserting my tongue and squeezing his cock harder as I thrusted again against his left glute. “You don’t get to decide how this will go down. I’m in control here, and you’ll do just what I say.”

Pup replied, “You’re on the verge of loosing control, Max. I can feel your dick shuddering, and I can bring you off if I want right now.” To demonstrate his control over me, he flexed his left hip slightly and then sent a wave of flexing striations across his ass, massaging my already overstimulated erection with his gluteal muscle fibers and driving me up to the brink.

“Please, Pup, stop! You’re going to make me cum!”

“I thought that was the point and the goal,” Pup whispered over his shoulder.

“It is, but first I want to worship your body. I want to explore every inch with my hands and my tongue and my lips. I want you to flex and relax so I can explore your mass and your hardness. I want to rub my dick over every oversized bulge and into every bottomless crevice, and after I’ve coated your whole body in precum, I want to shove my dick up your ass and fuck you so hard that you see Heaven and God and beg me never to stop before you blow the biggest load of your life. Then. Only then, do I want to cum.”

A smile tickled the corner of his mouth, and then Pup chuckled.

“What?”

He sent another rippling flex of striations across his beautiful ass, re-massaging my hardon which as fully loaded and cocked with the safety removed. I shuddered and gripped him harder to steady myself. 

“You are so ramped up right now that you wouldn’t last 10 seconds with me. In fact, I bet I can make you cum so fast and so hard that your world falls apart and has to rebuild itself… in under 5 seconds.”

Another flex of his ass.

I whimpered, “No… please…”

He raised his left arm and curled his hand into a fist. As he slowly bent his elbow, a mountain of muscle rose from his arm. When he reached the peak of his flex, he exhaled, “Mmppphhhh,” and ground his hard ass against my dick. Oh God, I was close. 

“Pup! Stop! Please!”

He opened his fist and then re-curled his fingers with greater intent. The rounded ball of his biceps quaked and then shifted. The mountain rose higher, and the peak split into rivaling summits. More veins appeared, crisscrossing the landscape.  I was erupting a river of precum at this point. Pup felt my dribbling admiration run over the cheek of his ass and down the back of his left thigh. The corners of his mouth curled into a more mischievous grin, and he moaned, “Oh God…” Then he stuck out his tongue, licking the peak, “Oh yeahhh…”

“Pup! Stop! You’ve proved your point.” He was in the driver’s seat now. One more groan, flex or ripple would set off my titanic eruption. In fact, I could feel the rumblings of the impending explosion beginning deep in my pelvis at the base of my soul. Oh God, it was coming…

“Seems like I’m in control now,” Pup smiled over his shoulder. His stubbly, sandpapered chin and perfect, shiny, white teeth did nothing to extinguish the fire that threatened to erupt from my loins. He was so handsome. God, he was perfect. I tightened my grip, and he flexed his cock in my hand, causing it to expand even more and forcing my fingers apart. A wave of pleasure shot from my hand, up my arm to my shoulder and down my spine to my prostate. I was gritting my teeth, trying to prolong this delicious torture for just one more moment, trying to postpone the ultimate outcome. But I was losing the battle. My balls began to pull up. The reservoir at the base of prostate was filling and my cock was preparing to blow. Then…

Suddenly

Boooom!  

A loud sound and a vibration came from the other end of the house, followed almost immediately by the slam of a door and a cry out for help. There was an odd sound of metal scraping on pavement. Before I knew what had happened, I was outside the far west wing of the house, stopping the trailer of Curtis’s truck with just my bare hands as it careened down the driveway toward the subterranean entrance. My feet dug into the pavement as my muscles and body engaged. The familiar pleasure of exerting power and strength overcame me, and the descent of the truck toward the house came to a halt.

With lightning quick speed, I dashed from the truck and grabbed two small boulders from the garden to use a chocks for the wheels. Before the truck had a chance to roll further, I was done with the task. It all happened so fast that Curtis who was at the top of the driveway beside the disconnected cab of the truck was just opening his eyes as I backed away from the trailer.

Pre-emptively, I shouted, “What happened? Are you okay?”

He looked puzzled. I guess he had shut his eyes just before he expected the trailer to impact the house. Somehow the it had stopped short of its target, and there I was standing.

“Yeah, I’m okay…” he trailed off and then considered…, “How did you stop it?”

“I don’t know… Er, um… I mean I didn’t. Luckily it rolled up against these two rocks.” 

Curtis looked baffled at first, but when he saw the two boulders holding the trailer in place, a wave of relief swept over his face.

“Oh my God! That was lucky – for my truck and your house. There could have been a lot of damage if it weren’t for those rocks.” 

He continued, “The trailer just came loose from the cab. It must have come loose before,… when you,… uh… you know,… when you were… lifting the cab.” Curtis’s voice trailed off at the end, and his hand drifted over his crotch. I was still stripped to the waist, and my dribbling hardon jutted through the hole it had ripped in my pants. Just then, Pup appeared at my side, stripped to the socks, with his own dribbling, enormous erection. Curtis’s pelvis started to buck, and a wet spot appeared on his pants before he slumped to the ground.

“Is he okay?” asked Pup.

“Oh, I think he’s more than okay.” I could see the goofy smile of post orgasmic bliss smeared on his mug. “He may be down for the count, but I’m sure he’ll come around in a few minutes, no worse for the wear.”

“What happened?”

“I guess the trailer came unhitched from the cab and rolled down the hill. Lucky I was able to stop it in time, or it would have crashed into the house.”

“You stopped the trailer?”

“Mmmm hmmm.”

“With your bare hands?”

“Yeah.” I knew where this conversation was going, and my hardon started to tingle.

“Max,… just how strong are you?”

The question hit my ears and went straight to my cock. The implied fascination, reverence, and wonder I craved. 

“I don’t know for sure, Pup. It seems every time I try to do something that requires more strength, I am able to do it. I don’t think we’ve really tested the limits.” 

The thought warmed my body. I adjusted my stance, and I felt my glutes tighten. My cock was so hard that it hurt. It was no longer pulsing with the beat of my heart. It simply jutted forth from my pelvis, as immovable and unyielding as granite or steel. I needed to cum.

“Max, how much do you think that trailer weighs?” 

While I considered the question, he traced a line with his left index finger across my broad chest and down my right arm. He grabbed my right wrist and raised it into position, curling his right hand over my still unflexed biceps.

“I don’t know, Pup. I’d guess two or three tons. Maybe as much as five. I suppose it would depend on how loaded it is. Why do you ask?”

“I’m just thinking about how strong you are, Max.” His left hand joined his right. He massaged the meat of my biceps as he ground his hardon into my thigh. “Flex for me.”

I was trying to be cool, but  Oh God -- just the request sent a low thunder rumbling to the base of my cock.  My erection surged harder. I felt a subtle vibration down deep in my pelvis. The fuse had ignited.

“C’mon,” Pup said. “Make a muscle.” Then, massaging my biceps more roughly, “Show me how big.”

I thought I would tease him. My plan was to flex only slightly at first, just firming up the tone of my arm just a bit. I thought the muscle might mound up only slightly, but when I started to flex, the mound of beef on the top of my arm awakened from slumber and transformed into a majestic mountain of muscle that rose like a titan preparing for battle.

Awww Fuuuck…  

I heard Pup swallow hard and felt his cock shudder against my right hip. I tried to hold back, but I couldn’t. Once I had started to flex, I couldn’t control it. I was now the puppeteer’s plaything, and the flex spread from my arm to take over my body. As I flexed my arm harder, I felt my left arm rise to complete the symmetrical pose. The fingers of my left hand deliberately curled into a fist as I flexed my wrist and my elbow, forcing another peak skyward to join the growing the mountainous range of my biceps and deltoids.  

The flex tightened its grip of control. Near unbearable power and strength surged through my body. I felt so fucking big and so strong. I don’t know how I held back form orgasm. 

I took in a breath and bore down on the flex. More muscles expanded. I felt the relief map of my back thicken. My pecs tightened and swelled, and my lats spread wide like the hood of a cobra. A musky aroma of power and maleness wafted up to my nose from the densely furred hollows at the pits of my arms. Pup buried his face in my pit and inhaled my scent. A warm smile appeared on his lips, and his eyes rolled back in their sockets. His cock shuddered. Then he dove back again, devouring my essence with his olfactory senses and then licking a wide swath from my pit to the base of my biceps. 

I felt the flex tighten its grip on my body. My ass and thighs tensed and then spasmed and cramped. The cloth of my pants stretched to its limits, then ripped and exploded away from my body, leaving me bare, save a few scraps that hung from the belt at my waist.  My tree trunk sized thighs were as solid as columns of marble. Deep, diamond-sharp cuts displayed each oversized muscle. An anatomy chart would be jealous of the definition I had achieved. 

“Oh my God, Max…” Pup whispered as his hands marveled over the density and size of my thighs. As he sank to his knees, his hands dropped to my ankles and calves and then trailed up the sweeps of my hamstrings to the base of my ass. Then he stood up again, now closer, his open palms trailing over my glutes to the small of my back and then up the wing-like expanse of my latissimus dorsi. He grabbed onto my lats and squeezed as hard as he could, but the flesh was unyielding. Then he traced the razor sharp cuts of my serratus anterior to the pits of my arms, then over my chest and down the cobblestone street of my abs to my cock and my balls.

He stroked me ever so lightly, using just a whisper of a touch. “I’ve never seen anything so beautiful in my whole  life.” He stroked me again, even more lightly this time. My cock shuddered and bucked, but it didn’t go off. Being so close to the edge, the pleasure was excruciating. I needed to cum. Oh God, I needed to cum.

I was flexing with all of my might. Pup continued stroking my body with the same gossamer touch, moving farther away from my overcharged hardon in concentric trails over mountains and valleys of muscle bellies, cuts and striations. Pup moved in behind me and put his hands on my glutes. He whispered, “You have the most amazing ass on the planet.” Then his hands trailed up to the small of my back and around the narrowest part of my waist. His fingers explored the bold bricks of my 10-pack and marveled over the detailed cuts of my obliques and serratus. Then his hands reached the base of my pecs, and his fingers tickled and twisted my hard, swollen nipples before entangling themselves in my thick pelt of fur. I felt his hot, jagged breath on the back of my neck, and his torpedo-sized hardon pressed into the crack of my ass. Then his hands trailed up over my deltoids and sensuously squeezed. 

Oh Fuck, Max,” Pup whispered as he ground his cock against the crack of my ass. “Your deltoids are bigger than most bodybuilders’ glutes, and you are harder than granite.” My cock flexed in response, and a drop of precum tickled my shaft as it rolled down to my scrotum. Fuuuccckkk! I was loving the titillation and over-stimulation, but I really needed to cum, and I increasingly wished that Pup would grab hold of my shaft and release me from the agony of this unbearable pleasure.

Then he moved his hands out over my arms and up over the peaks of my biceps. He sucked in a breath sharply and said through his own clenched jaw, “But what gets me the most are these huge… fucking… arms.” I felt him squeezed harder, but the flesh would not yield. Somewhere deep in my core I found the strength to flex my arms harder. I felt my dick surge as the peaks grew and expanded in Pup’s iron vice grip. Fuuucckkk! He sucked in a breath and let out a gasp. I felt his whole body buckle as he let out a low, jagged moan and sank his teeth into my traps. His cock jerked and I felt the warmth of his climax splatter wet on my back.

I was still trapped in the cramp of the flex when Pup finally acted, scooping a handful of jizz that had pooled at the small of my back and slicking my cock with his slippery seed. Then he began stroking my cock with increasing abandon, and I came in an explosion of muscle and strength.

• Like 21
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Maxum said:

The Wall, Chapter 34 “Beauty and the Beast”

We walked down the east bedroom hallway, me following Pup, my eyes on his broad shoulders, wide back and tantalizingly full ass. I had ripped his pants from his body just moments before, but his socks and his shirt were intact. The shirt’s cotton fabric did little to hide his incredible thickness. His wide shoulders and broad back strained the seams at his shoulders and under his arms. The tail of his shirt seductively danced with each step as his massive glutes flexed and relaxed. Below, colossal, honey tan thighs and gigantic, diamond shaped calves propelled the muscle beast forward, their powerful curves and striations contracting with power and transmitting the beat of each step to the sturdy stone floor.  Above, his high traps and thick neck splayed the shirt’s starched collar and supported the bobbing head of luxurious caramel blond waves. 

As we walked down the hallway he looked over his shoulder, seductively smiled and began unbuttoning the front of his shirt. Eventually, the tails fluttered free from his torso, and he shrugged the shirt from his shoulders. It hung up on his arms for just a moment before I could reach out and give it a tug, freeing it from the mass of his biceps and triceps and allowing it to gently float to the floor. 

My cock surged with new hardness as I hastened my pace to close the distance between me and Pup. My hot breath on Pup’s neck and the drool of my cock on his ass just before we made contact harkened my arrival, and he arched his back ever so slightly as he prepared for the impact of my body, but the impact never arrived. Considering of the situation, I decided to hold back and watch the naked marvel of muscle saunter further ahead. Each step he took was another tantric torture for me. A few times, the head of my cock swelled, preparing to erupt completely hands-free, but somehow I suppressed my most basic urge and staved off the inevitable.

When he reached the bedroom threshold, Pup paused for a brief moment before going in. He glanced over his shoulder one last time, sending a cascade of muscles flexing from his neck and his traps down his left deltoid and triceps and across expanse of his wide back before it concentrated at his tight waist and caused striations to erupt across his broad ass. My eyes must have nearly popped from my head and my tongue rolled from my mouth to the floor because Pup chuckled as he saw my response. 

I was on him in a flash, before I even knew I was moving, and I ground my huge cock into his flexed glute and reached around to caress the front of his spectacular torso with my left hand while I encircled his rising erection with my right. I thrust hard, frotting against the muscles of his ass, enjoying the sensation of pressure on my organ and the deep pleasure it transmitted to my prostate and then out to the rest of my body.  I felt the girth of Pup’s cock increase in my hand, pushing my fingers apart. More pleasure traveled from my right hand up my arm to my deltoid, spreading warmth across my broad shoulders and down my thick back past my taught, narrow waist to the clench of my ass. Pup tried to turn, but I held him in place. 

“Oh no you don’t,” I whispered hot in his ear, inserting my tongue and squeezing his cock harder as I thrusted again against his left glute. “You don’t get to decide how this will go down. I’m in control here, and you’ll do just what I say.”

Pup replied, “You’re on the verge of loosing control, Max. I can feel your dick shuddering, and I can bring you off if I want right now.” To demonstrate his control over me, he flexed his left hip slightly and then sent a wave of flexing striations across his ass, massaging my already overstimulated erection with his gluteal muscle fibers and driving me up to the brink.

“Please, Pup, stop! You’re going to make me cum!”

“I thought that was the point and the goal,” Pup whispered over his shoulder.

“It is, but first I want to worship your body. I want to explore every inch with my hands and my tongue and my lips. I want you to flex and relax so I can explore your mass and your hardness. I want to rub my dick over every oversized bulge and into every bottomless crevice, and after I’ve coated your whole body in precum, I want to shove my dick up your ass and fuck you so hard that you see Heaven and God and beg me never to stop before you blow the biggest load of your life. Then. Only then, do I want to cum.”

A smile tickled the corner of his mouth, and then Pup chuckled.

“What?”

He sent another rippling flex of striations across his beautiful ass, re-massaging my hardon which as fully loaded and cocked with the safety removed. I shuddered and gripped him harder to steady myself. 

“You are so ramped up right now that you wouldn’t last 10 seconds with me. In fact, I bet I can make you cum so fast and so hard that your world falls apart and has to rebuild itself… in under 5 seconds.”

Another flex of his ass.

I whimpered, “No… please…”

He raised his left arm and curled his hand into a fist. As he slowly bent his elbow, a mountain of muscle rose from his arm. When he reached the peak of his flex, he exhaled, “Mmppphhhh,” and ground his hard ass against my dick. Oh God, I was close. 

“Pup! Stop! Please!”

He opened his fist and then re-curled his fingers with greater intent. The rounded ball of his biceps quaked and then shifted. The mountain rose higher, and the peak split into rivaling summits. More veins appeared, crisscrossing the landscape.  I was erupting a river of precum at this point. Pup felt my dribbling admiration run over the cheek of his ass and down the back of his left thigh. The corners of his mouth curled into a more mischievous grin, and he moaned, “Oh God…” Then he stuck out his tongue, licking the peak, “Oh yeahhh…”

“Pup! Stop! You’ve proved your point.” He was in the driver’s seat now. One more groan, flex or ripple would set off my titanic eruption. In fact, I could feel the rumblings of the impending explosion beginning deep in my pelvis at the base of my soul. Oh God, it was coming…

“Seems like I’m in control now,” Pup smiled over his shoulder. His stubbly, sandpapered chin and perfect, shiny, white teeth did nothing to extinguish the fire that threatened to erupt from my loins. He was so handsome. God, he was perfect. I tightened my grip, and he flexed his cock in my hand, causing it to expand even more and forcing my fingers apart. A wave of pleasure shot from my hand, up my arm to my shoulder and down my spine to my prostate. I was gritting my teeth, trying to prolong this delicious torture for just one more moment, trying to postpone the ultimate outcome. But I was losing the battle. My balls began to pull up. The reservoir at the base of prostate was filling and my cock was preparing to blow. Then…

Suddenly

Boooom!  

A loud sound and a vibration came from the other end of the house, followed almost immediately by the slam of a door and a cry out for help. There was an odd sound of metal scraping on pavement. Before I knew what had happened, I was outside the far west wing of the house, stopping the trailer of Curtis’s truck with just my bare hands as it careened down the driveway toward the subterranean entrance. My feet dug into the pavement as my muscles and body engaged. The familiar pleasure of exerting power and strength overcame me, and the descent of the truck toward the house came to a halt.

With lightning quick speed, I dashed from the truck and grabbed two small boulders from the garden to use a chocks for the wheels. Before the truck had a chance to roll further, I was done with the task. It all happened so fast that Curtis who was at the top of the driveway beside the disconnected cab of the truck was just opening his eyes as I backed away from the trailer.

Pre-emptively, I shouted, “What happened? Are you okay?”

He looked puzzled. I guess he had shut his eyes just before he expected the trailer to impact the house. Somehow the it had stopped short of its target, and there I was standing.

“Yeah, I’m okay…” he trailed off and then considered…, “How did you stop it?”

“I don’t know… Er, um… I mean I didn’t. Luckily it rolled up against these two rocks.” 

Curtis looked baffled at first, but when he saw the two boulders holding the trailer in place, a wave of relief swept over his face.

“Oh my God! That was lucky – for my truck and your house. There could have been a lot of damage if it weren’t for those rocks.” 

He continued, “The trailer just came loose from the cab. It must have come loose before,… when you,… uh… you know,… when you were… lifting the cab.” Curtis’s voice trailed off at the end, and his hand drifted over his crotch. I was still stripped to the waist, and my dribbling hardon jutted through the hole it had ripped in my pants. Just then, Pup appeared at my side, stripped to the socks, with his own dribbling, enormous erection. Curtis’s pelvis started to buck, and a wet spot appeared on his pants before he slumped to the ground.

“Is he okay?” asked Pup.

“Oh, I think he’s more than okay.” I could see the goofy smile of post orgasmic bliss smeared on his mug. “He may be down for the count, but I’m sure he’ll come around in a few minutes, no worse for the wear.”

“What happened?”

“I guess the trailer came unhitched from the cab and rolled down the hill. Lucky I was able to stop it in time, or it would have crashed into the house.”

“You stopped the trailer?”

“Mmmm hmmm.”

“With your bare hands?”

“Yeah.” I knew where this conversation was going, and my hardon started to tingle.

“Max,… just how strong are you?”

The question hit my ears and went straight to my cock. The implied fascination, reverence, and wonder I craved. 

“I don’t know for sure, Pup. It seems every time I try to do something that requires more strength, I am able to do it. I don’t think we’ve really tested the limits.” 

The thought warmed my body. I adjusted my stance, and I felt my glutes tighten. My cock was so hard that it hurt. It was no longer pulsing with the beat of my heart. It simply jutted forth from my pelvis, as immovable and unyielding as granite or steel. I needed to cum.

“Max, how much do you think that trailer weighs?” 

While I considered the question, he traced a line with his left index finger across my broad chest and down my right arm. He grabbed my right wrist and raised it into position, curling his right hand over my still unflexed biceps.

“I don’t know, Pup. I’d guess two or three tons. Maybe as much as five. I suppose it would depend on how loaded it is. Why do you ask?”

“I’m just thinking about how strong you are, Max.” His left hand joined his right. He massaged the meat of my biceps as he ground his hardon into my thigh. “Flex for me.”

I was trying to be cool, but  Oh God -- just the request sent a low thunder rumbling to the base of my cock.  My erection surged harder. I felt a subtle vibration down deep in my pelvis. The fuse had ignited.

“C’mon,” Pup said. “Make a muscle.” Then, massaging my biceps more roughly, “Show me how big.”

I thought I would tease him. My plan was to flex only slightly at first, just firming up the tone of my arm just a bit. I thought the muscle might mound up only slightly, but when I started to flex, the mound of beef on the top of my arm awakened from slumber and transformed into a majestic mountain of muscle that rose like a titan preparing for battle.

Awww Fuuuck…  

I heard Pup swallow hard and felt his cock shudder against my right hip. I tried to hold back, but I couldn’t. Once I had started to flex, I couldn’t control it. I was now the puppeteer’s plaything, and the flex spread from my arm to take over my body. As I flexed my arm harder, I felt my left arm rise to complete the symmetrical pose. The fingers of my left hand deliberately curled into a fist as I flexed my wrist and my elbow, forcing another peak skyward to join the growing the mountainous range of my biceps and deltoids.  

The flex tightened its grip of control. Near unbearable power and strength surged through my body. I felt so fucking big and so strong. I don’t know how I held back form orgasm. 

I took in a breath and bore down on the flex. More muscles expanded. I felt the relief map of my back thicken. My pecs tightened and swelled, and my lats spread wide like the hood of a cobra. A musky aroma of power and maleness wafted up to my nose from the densely furred hollows at the pits of my arms. Pup buried his face in my pit and inhaled my scent. A warm smile appeared on his lips, and his eyes rolled back in their sockets. His cock shuddered. Then he dove back again, devouring my essence with his olfactory senses and then licking a wide swath from my pit to the base of my biceps. 

I felt the flex tighten its grip on my body. My ass and thighs tensed and then spasmed and cramped. The cloth of my pants stretched to its limits, then ripped and exploded away from my body, leaving me bare, save a few scraps that hung from the belt at my waist.  My tree trunk sized thighs were as solid as columns of marble. Deep, diamond-sharp cuts displayed each oversized muscle. An anatomy chart would be jealous of the definition I had achieved. 

“Oh my God, Max…” Pup whispered as his hands marveled over the density and size of my thighs. As he sank to his knees, his hands dropped to my ankles and calves and then trailed up the sweeps of my hamstrings to the base of my ass. Then he stood up again, now closer, his open palms trailing over my glutes to the small of my back and then up the wing-like expanse of my latissimus dorsi. He grabbed onto my lats and squeezed as hard as he could, but the flesh was unyielding. Then he traced the razor sharp cuts of my serratus anterior to the pits of my arm, then over my chest and down the cobblestone street of my abs to my cock and my balls.

He stroked me ever so lightly, using just a whisper of a touch. “I’ve never seen anything so beautiful in my whole  life.” He stroked me again, even more lightly this time. My cock shuddered and bucked, but it didn’t go off. Being so close to the edge, the pleasure was excruciating. I needed to cum. Oh God, I needed to cum.

I was flexing with all of my might. Pup continued stroking my body with the same gossamer touch, moving farther away from my overcharged hardon in concentric trails over mountains and valleys of muscle bellies, cuts and striations. Pup moved in behind me and put his hands on my glutes. He whispered, “You have the most amazing ass on the planet.” Then his hands trailed up to the small of my back and around the narrowest part of my waist. His fingers explored the bold bricks of my 10-pack and marveled over the detailed cuts of my obliques and serratus. Then his hands reached the base of my pecs, and his fingers tickled and twisted my hard, swollen nipples before entangling themselves in my thick pelt of fur. I felt his hot, jagged breath on the back of my neck, and his torpedo-sized hardon pressed into the crack of my ass. Then his hands trailed up over my deltoids and sensuously squeezed. 

Oh Fuck, Max,” Pup whispered as he ground his cock against the crack of my ass. “Your deltoids are bigger than most bodybuilders’ glutes, and you are harder than granite.” My cock flexed in response, and a drop of precum tickled my shaft as it rolled down to my scrotum. Fuuuccckkk! I was loving the titillation and over-stimulation, but I really needed to cum, and I increasingly wished that Pup would grab hold of my shaft and release me from the agony of this unbearable pleasure.

Then he moved his hands out over my arms and up over the peaks of my biceps. He sucked in a breath sharply and said through his own clenched jaw, “But what gets me the most are these huge… fucking… arms.” I felt him squeezed harder, but the flesh would not yield. Somewhere deep in my core I found the strength to flex my arms harder. I felt my dick surge as the peaks grew and expanded in Pup’s iron vice grip. Fuuucckkk! He sucked in a breath and let out a gasp. I felt his whole body buckle as he let out a low, jagged moan and sank his teeth into my traps. His cock jerked and I felt the warmth of his climax splatter wet on my back.

I was still trapped in the cramp of the flex when Pup finally acted, scooping a handful of jizz that had pooled at the small of my back and slicking my cock with his slippery seed. Then he began stroking my cock with increasing abandon, and I came in an explosion of muscle and strength.

So damn hot!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, arpeejay said:

I sooooooooooo needed that! NOW I can say 2021 is off to a great start!! 

Happy New Year! (Let's hope it's a pivotal one...)

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Mdlftr said:

The Boys are BACK!  Still going at it -  Let's see what happens when they eventually actually make it into the house and down the hallway.....

Talk about a power couple. Hot as hell

• Like 1