gkd

Hi everybody. I decided to write a story here but I'm new to this platform and I'm not a native English speaker. So, sorry for all of my mistakes.

Pacific Trip - Part 1

"It's time to go!" Steve said out loud. He locked the door of the apartment, and went downstairs to get outside. This trip was gonna be fun!

Steve is a 23-year-old young man who worked in an insurance company. He sounds like a regular person but the different thing with him was his look. He was 4' 6" tall, 95 lbs, and beardless. He was a tweak. So, it was pretty easy to think that he is a 12-year-old kid. Nobody figured out why he was so small, even though there was no one shorter than 6' tall in his family. At some point, he accepted being small but sometimes his colleagues made things harder. For example; they always put his cup to the highest shelf in the office's kitchen, or they walked next to him on their knees. Even all of this difficulties, he made it through a year, and got a promotion from his work. With this promotion, he decided to visit an almost-isolated, exotic island in the Pacific Ocean named Zogholia.

After he got out of the building, he called a taxi and got to the airport. After he proved that he is an adult and checked his ticket in, he got into the plane. After a few flights, he reached to the port where he'll take the boat to the island with his tour guide and the tourists.

The tanned tour guide came to his attention. He was a young man around Steve's age, but he didn't look like any of Steve. He was at least 6' tall and he had a pretty muscular body. He was not wearing a top, and his short just covered his groin. It was easy to see every part of his body. He had a man's body who worked out for 3 years. His abs were pretty cut that you could fill it with water. His each pec was as large as Steve's head. His biceps look pumped even without flexing. His legs were as thick as Steve's waist. He was so hot that Steve's little dick already got so hard under his shorts. While he was trying to cover it, the tour guide started to speak to the group with his own native accent.

"Hello everybody! My name is Adriel and I will be your tour guide today. Please everybody get into the boat." After everybody got into the boat, he started to speak again.

"Hello everybody again! Today we are gonna visit Zogholia and learn about its culture, history and life style. Before I give a little information about the island, I have some warnings that you need to be aware of. First of all: Do not leave the group! There are a few English speakers in the island -including me- and you will not be able to communicate with people unless you know Zogholian. Second: Do not collect any of the plants or the animals! Some of them are pretty harmful, we don't want you to get hurt. Also, there is gonna be a gift shop we are visiting at the end of the tour.

Now we can get to the good part. The first kingdom..." Steve was interested in history and stuff, but he was more interested in hot guys and Adriel was fucking hot. His perfectly shaped muscles were calling him to themselves. He wanted those muscles, he wanted them to belong him. He wanted to be strong. He wanted to be the bully. not the bullied.

After a half-hour travel, they reached to the island. When they landed on the island, Steve thought he was in heaven. There were hot, muscular men and hot, fit women everywhere. Since Steve was bisexual, he was enjoying the scene of both genders.

The people almost didn’t have any clothes on. Men just had some kind of wooden panel tied to their waist which just covered their manhood only from the front, and left their asses and manhood from the back if it was long enough, all open. Women had skirts made from big leaves and branches around their buttocks but nothing around their boobs.

While they were walking and Adriel was speaking again, Steve tripped over a tree root and hurt his ankle. While he was crying in pain, Adriel came to help.

"Dude, are you okay?"

"No, I think I broke my ankle."

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2