Gyro's Bizzare Abdominals

Omeganomicon

Prelude: 

This story is the third tale in my "Omeganomicon" series, there will be appearances of some characters later on that will source from this material as well some rules and world-building described in both the first two stories, but you will not have to read either to get into this story. 

Recently I've become hooked on the popular show/manga "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure" (great stuff) so I decided that sense I'm establishing a new world system anyways, I'd try it in the writing style of Jojo's with a similar set of world rules as well, namely stands, corpse parts, overly explained standoffs, and certain character types and abilities, but modeled for muscle growth. 

Feel free to add your own suggestions for future chapters or even your own chapters! I plan to do quite a few of these, hence this is a continuous post rather than a normal one.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1: Gyro's Little Brother

Gyro Ghonson lived a blessed life in a loving family, with a very caring mother, and an absolute unit of a father. He was a massive dude with a sexdrive to match, even in his early 50s. Gyro was nowhere near as motivated to be in shape, and lived a lazy life of peace and tranquility... 

image.jpeg.0f6cdcf40fdc282ba2e9ab25556e917c.jpeg

Or so he did until the week after Gyro's birthday. 

His dad had returned home early from work with a child about Gyro's age:  Theodore 

image.jpeg.61978e6d92abb4ddc6e9943588c64c5b.jpeg

"Who's this dad?" Gyro asked. 

"That...er... well son... ah..." his dad stuttered. 

"I'm his son that he abandoned."  The kid said coldly.  

!!!!!!!

I...  I'M SORRY?!?! THE WHO?!?! 

Soon my father explained that fifteen years ago, the week after Gyro had been born, his mother was in great pain and was unable to provide their dad with the sexual release he needed.... (Gyro slapped him at this point.) And so he went out and fucked some slut at a bar. Nine months later Theodore was born, and left in care of the prostitute, whom recently died of an unknown illness. They took a dna test and found Gyro's dad was the biological father. 

"Theodore huh? I'm going to call you Theo!" Gyro started, but as he finished his sentence, Theo's leg shot out, knocking Gyro over. 

"Do not refer to me as any less than my full name Gyro." Theo said in response before turning around and heading upstairs. 

Gyro's Dad turned to Gyro and said "He grew up hard and life was difficult for him, I'm sorry if he's rude but cut him some slack... You didn't see the whorehouse I found this guy in, he has seen some shit, yet maintains absolute composure, it's quite remarkable. 

Over the next few years, life only became harder and harder for Gyro. Before now Gyro had never really compared himself to someone on a regular basis, but he could tell Gyro was clearly more muscular than Gyro. Gyro didn't take envy in this, but rather found it as a source of motivation to start working out, but never the less, Theo was still bigger for quite some time, causing all kinds of hell for Gyro. He had homework assignments destroyed, he was viciously mocked by practically everyone in his class, and was regularly dealt lessons as to whom was in charge, reducing Gyro to nothing internally. 

By age 19, both boys lived in Gyro's five bedroom apartment in  Metroio city.  For obvious reasons Gyro's Mom, Linda, was no longer married to his dad and was Gyro's only source of home away from Theo, never the less, as she was a busy woman, Gyro was left alone most of the time with Theo. Gyro, still having worked out regularly despite Theo's crushing tactics, was almost ready. 

He'd been keeping record of how much Theo was lifting at his gym in secret. It was pretty fucking impressive seeing the 200lbs of weight be lifted by such a relatively small kid. Theo almost always wore a thick hoodie and baggy pants, but despite this, he looked menacing as hell. 

Schlanker Mann Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock

220. That's what he had to beat. 220. 

Normally Theo would go to the gym for a few hours everyday, but seeing as he was gifted a trip on a smaller cruise line by my mother for his birthday a few days ago, (he scoffed at it saying he expected no less than the smaller cruise selection from "that whore") 

He walked up to the bench and loaded up the weights marked with Theo's carved writing about his claim to them. 

He took a deep breath. 

Lifted the bar. 

A huge amount of force on his chest. 

He pushed. 

And with some effort, he lifted the weights. 

image.jpeg.f075bd6292806d0bc927b6b5ceff1d41.jpeg

He was overjoyed, ecstatic! He'd done it! He was stronger than Theo! He could stand up to the beast now! Not only that... But he had four more days to improve more! He was sure he could get up to 235 in that time!

----------------------------------------

The night before Theo returned, Gyro had moved his blanket onto Theo's Second bed and cleared the room of his things. He was making a statement. They were equals from now on. 

Theo barged home with two of his buddies, Nick and Kyle (complete meathead drones used for grunt work and sexual pleasure alike), and turned to see all the stuff outside his primary bedroom. Enraged he screamed "GYRO YOU LITTLE BITCH, WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY ROOM! I'll RIP THAT LITTLE TWINK NECK OFF YOUR...."  but before Theo could say anything else, Gyro appeared, confident in the hallway. 

image.jpeg.dd224b4c565b2fb494c317b0dad1825c.jpeg

"I'm taking your second bedroom Theo. You may not have noticed, but I've been keeping track of your progress in the gym, by my account, I now have an advantage on you by at least 15 lbs, give or take. I'm stronger than you now." 

Theo stopped and laughed at him before winding up a bitch-slap. However Gyro caught it, and now had Theo by the wrist, which showed Gyro a face he'd never seen on Theo before: Fear. 

"I've never seen that look on you Theo, but never the less, from it I can already tell I've won this fight, stop now before you get hurt." Gyro said confidently. 

"You did worry me quite a bit there... But none the less, I couldn't agree more... NICK! KYLE!" Theo responded with an evil grin. 

Within seconds Gyro had been restrained and kicked repeatedly by the three Jocks. 

"You need a lesson in discipline bitch." Theo said. 

"You think these two bozos do what I say because of how much I can deadlift? HA! I'll fucking SHOW YOU WHY THEY WORSHIP ME!" he continued before whistling. 

On command, both Nick and Kyle stripped to their bare skin and nealed on the floor at the base of Theo's bed to watch. 

image.jpeg.f79acf1b4f539e92a00b368e5ca91018.jpeg

With his hands restrained by ductape from behind and on the verge of blacking out from injouries, Gyro struggled to free himself as Theo started stripping slowly, eventually revealing an impressive 9 inch cock. Gyro wenced and tried to get away, but soon found himself with a fat cock between his teeth and cheek.

image.jpeg.31c3b5e7b2a9cf870f71dcdc2d6c8ad0.jpeg

Theo had a firm grip on Gyro's jaw as to keep him from biting down, and it all seemed hopeless to Gyro, when suddenly, as if by pure chance, Theo pushed hard enough to knock Gyro across the thin shag carpet, causing Gyro to fall forward, headbutting Theo square in the balls. 

Gyro backed away into the far corner of the room. 

"You little bastard! Big mistake doing that! We have you cornered now! You can't run!" Theo shouted. 

"Run? I didn't plan on doing anything of the sort." 

"Huh?" 

"If THAT is why these two worship you, I have a surprising bit of information they might fight just a bit interesting." Gyro said with his hands now free from ductape. 

"He can't possibly mean..." Theo thought as the face of fear appeared a second time as Gyro dropped his pants willingly. 

"Oh wow!" Nick and Kyle said together as they bore witness to Gyro's 10 inch cock with balls twice the size of Theo's  

Hung - We Love Nudes

Theo glared at his former minions as they sat in awe and approached the naked specimen. 

"Woah... It's even thicker than Theo's..." Nick said. 

Infuriated and humiliated, Theo landed a final blow on Gyro, knocking him (but not his erection) out cold. 

No further harm befell Gyro that day, Theo left in a fit of rage and anger to go drink downtown with his fake ID (which would later be found out and confiscated, leading to him spending two nights in jail. Gyro woke up in Theo's second bed with a sexy letter from Nick and Kyle begging to "hang out" sometime. He would spend the next few days adjusting his life back from the tyrannical rule Theo could no longer impose. 

It was a good day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Theo roamed the streets after his release, he vowed to destroy Gyro at any cost. He knew a guy up the road who sold steroids reasonably, he could get bigger and destroy that little cockroach!

"I'll get fucking huge!" Theo laughed to himself (or so he thought) in a back alley. 

"If it's power you want... I think I can provide exactly what you need." Said a mysterious voice from behind the corner. 

"Who the fuck asked..." Theo began, but then the stranger stepped out of the shadows and Theo realized he was in no position to make demands. Theo was huge for his age, but he was still only a mere 19 years old, not even finished with puberty yet. The man behind the corner was gigantic, even for a full grown adult. 

image.jpeg.58c303856970be1ea311e41a95fcda75.jpeg

"Well little boy? Do you want the kind of power I can offer or not?" the hulking mass said sternly. 

Biting his lips in fear, Theo replied "Yes. Yes I do. I want it all. " 

"Hungry beast aren't we.... Tell you what... I'll get you started... " the man said as he opened the large case he was carrying with him, removing one of the loose items in the bottom. 

"Here..." said the figure as he handed Theo a round object about the size of an orange within a completely sealed leathery sack. 

image.jpeg.4668e8a94762a21d40742fb2c3d151a3.jpeg

"What is this?" Theo asked. 

"Power, raw power, solidified into to solid mass." 

"How does it work?" Theo pried. 

"First you study it. Know it. The smell. It's presences. Know it well. Like the back of your hand. Then, when you can be sure you know this object and all others like it, place it into your bare lap... Now leave... It's getting late...." The man instructed firmly before turning the corner. 

When Theo rounded the same corner however, he found the man to have disappeared. 

Thats when he felt it. The warm pulse of the ball in his hand, and the power it commanded, with this, Theo knew in his soul, he would have no issue reclaiming his throne from Gyro! 

Chapter 1: Complete! 

Chapter 2:  Theo's Return

After the incident, Theo disappeared for weeks before returning with a green wristband he claimed was for his rehabilitation program and "explained" how attacking Gyro came from a steroid addiction, and after accepting Gyro had surpassed his ability without cheating, he became "enlightened" by Gyro's determination and wanted to workout properly with Gyro to learn from him. 

Skeptical, Gyro questioned the proposition and weather or not to take Theo up on his offer, but eventually complied. Week after week, Theo treated Gyro like a proper brother, and worked out in stride bringing out a new strength in both brothers as they worked out together. 

Meet the trainer who made Archie a hunk on 'Riverdale'

However, despite his appearances, Theo was putting on a farce of malicious intention. 

Nine months later, gyro had begun noticing a lot of strange circumstances. 

Mostly the difference in strength between Gyro and Theo. 

Gyro had been dead set on maintaining his figure and building muscle as effectively as possible, and had definitely put more time in, whereas Theo would mostly spot Gyro and spend most his time encouraging him, only working out for twenty minutes or so each session while Gyro would workout the full thirty five. 

However, you would expect the exact opposite considering the size difference in both. 

Gyro hadn't gained a pound...

image.jpeg.5d9a55344f3e3ba81f1921d0643377ed.jpeg

But Theo had nearly doubled in size. 

image.jpeg.5deff3eabf3a96ade7f5a3e03eefbc3d.jpeg

It made no sense... Furthermore he knew Theo couldn't be cheating, as he had attended regular drug tests to check for a reaction to any steroid or steroid-like substance. What was even weirder was Gyro's progress was consistent. He had moved up in weight significantly (moving from curling 40lb weights to 60lbs) while Theo was still satisfied with just 45lbs. 

One day after the workout Gyro was alone with Theo in the back locker room of the gym. Gyro joked about his concerns considering this odd speculation. Theo simply laughed as Gyro expected him to and claimed to have no idea why this was happening, and suggested the two take a trip to the steam room in the back. 

The two had been to the steam room before, but the two always wore their towel to hide their junk, but today, after a few minutes, Theo confidently dropped his towel, and took a wide seat exposing his dick to the world. 

Hottie wanking in public sauna | | My Own Private Locker Room

Gyro was flabbergasted, his cock was far larger than it had been a year ago, and if Gyro had fallowed suit, he would definitely lose any sort of competition. 

"Damn bitch, can't believe you fit that whole thing in my mouth." Gyro laughed awkwardly. 

Theo smirked lightly and said "Steroids man, they shrink your dick to baby size." But in the back of his mind Theo was laughing maniacally knowing Gyro would never catch on. How could he? What he saw was impossible to accomplish by mere common folk. This power was unique to him and as it grew, he would rake Gyro through the weeds for everything he could as he gripped his lemon sized testicles and smelled his musty fingers afterwards. 

When the two arrived home, they each retired to their separate bedrooms, where Gyro would go to bed, tired from working out to exhaustion, and Theo relaxes in his bed and massages his balls.

"Tonight's the night.... It's been over a year but I'll finally do it tonight...." Theo said as he began rubbing himself all over. "That fool Gyro will break mentally like a twig, maybe even injure himself trying tomorrow... All I need to do now... Is release the power I've built up and claim it as my own.... Gah... These arms are so weak... They can barely lift the muscle that dipshit spent so much time refining for me." 

After a few minutes of exploring his body, Theo gripped the shaft of his cock and began to stroke it savagely. After a few minutes, for the first time in a year, Theo released his massive testicles and began screaming internally at the ecstasy flowing through him. It was his. Theo stood up, more easily than he had done for quite a while, and explored the body he'd worn for the past few months, as now, he had unlocked the strength that came with it too! 

Kiss Biceps Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gyro tried to lift it again, and again, but he couldn't.... 

He'd started every workout session for the past two months with some curls with the 60lb weights, but now... He couldn't lift them. Its as if they weighed 90lbs. He couldn't understand it. 

"Don't worry Gyro, I'm sure you'll catch up one day" Theo said with an evil smirk on his face as he finished his minimalist workout utilizing the second pair of 60lbs weights. 

"How are you able to lift thoses dude? I've never seen you be able to lift more than 45s..." Gyro questioned but stopped abruptly as it was clear Theo was preoccupied, staring at the muscular body builder fitness trainer's hot and sweaty body working with a team in the back. 

"Uh Theo?" Gyro asked to get his attention back. 

Theo turned to Gyro,frowned, and said:  "Look Gyro, I didn't want to say anything but I'm at my wits end. I'm getting really sick of your jealousy towards my body. I really don't think your toxic nature is good for my improvement, that's why I think I'll continue my workout with someone I can learn from rather than teach." 

With that Theo went and spoke with the bodybuilder he'd been eyeing. 

Gyro tried every workout he could, but like magic, all the progress he'd obtained over the past year had vanished into thin air! What was going on? Was he losing it? 

Eventually Theo finished his workout and nonchalantly left his number for the body builder while Gyro went and hid in the back room.

Suddenly, against his sobs, Theo realized he was in someone's presence. 

"Is your name Gyro?" boomed a deep thunderous voice. 

Quality Muscle Morphs

It was the bodybuilder Theo had been eyeing. What was he doing here and what did he want with Gyro and why did he know his name? 

'Yeah it is... I'm sorry, am I in your way? I'm just a bit confused right now because..." 

"Because your brother has stolen the physical progress you've made over the past year. I know." 

Gyro was stunned. A wave of questions and emotions hit him at once. First was relief, now knowing he wasn't' crazy and somehow Theo had managed to steal his power. Then came anger as he realized that Theo HAD In fact been plotting against him and stolen even more from him. Then came dumbfoundedness as to what was going on. 

"So... What's going on here then? I'm completely lost." Gyro asked the behemoth. 

The man sat down and pulled out a large suitcase from his locker and placed it on the table in front of Gyro. 

"If I am to tell you more, it may put you at risk. I have it on high authority that I can trust you in my personal goals, but I must confirm that you as well want to accept the burden that comes with the mystery surrounding what's happened. " 

Gyro didn't care what dark secrets this hulk held, he needed to know what Theo had done and was willing to swim oceans to find out. 

"I accept." he said firmly. 

"Very well.... Then Gyro, I welcome you to the Ranks of Jackovia's Knights. 

My name is Connor."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Chapt. 2 

But I've got the time to go ahead onto Chapter 3 so enjoy! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3: Connor's Corpse. 

Connor stood up and locked the gym door before returning to the suitcase to open it. 

"I should tell you before hand Gyro, do not be alarmed by what you see in this case. If you want to know Theo's secret, you must remain calm no matter what." 

Gyro raised an eyebrow but conceded to the demand. 

"Gyro, if you've chosen to walk this path, I must inform you that your half-brother is now in possession of an incredible power, gifted to him by merging with a piece of my master." 

"Your master?" 

"Aeons ago, my master, a man named Jackovia, used old magic in conjunction with advanced sciences to obtain an ultimate form of power and connection to the ethereal plane that networks the divide between time and the multiverse itself.

image.jpeg.593807201bcfdf29622da145dd3b1b9d.jpeg

For billions of years he's sculpted reality into the unique form of today, that while not idealistic to us, was virtually perfect in Jack's eyes. Upon his ascension however, he left behind the conduit he'd inhabited for all his life up till that point, his body, in his home universe. The body has no bearing on Jackovia's presence, power, or health, but it does have unique properties. 

Connor at this point finally opened the case. 

image.jpeg.b5e29082f23b1a5e380323fbb677277e.jpeg

What was inside startled Gyro, as he did not know if he should be in awe of the perfect specimens laid out before him, or if he should be horrified by the severed arm, leg, and other body parts. 

Gyro stepped back away from Connor. 

Connor sighed. "I figured this part would freak you out, I guess it's best if I just show you...." he said as he ripped the chunk of abdominal flesh off the torso and shoved it against Gyro's stomach. 

Gyro is scared shitless at this point and tries to run out of the room, but as he does everything slowly fades black and he passes out. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gyro awakes on the bench with Connor standing over him. 

"Good you survived the bonding process." 

Gyro groans, sits up, and clutches his chest. It burned, hotter than it had ever burned before after any workout. 

As he looked down he noticed that, while lacking definition, Gyro's abdominals had flattened and improved tremendously. 

image.jpeg.67398a6ce62e9a4f27dcf4b1e37f044f.jpeg

However upon sitting up, Gyro fell backwards at the sight standing before him, as some kind of athletic ghost was standing right beside him. 

image.jpeg.60477d4a37a216ce44e7c5f48898c972.jpeg

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING?! Gyro screamed. 

"That is the power of the Omega's body bonding with you. Giving you access to the old magic of the alphas and the ability to twist reality in accordance to one's personality. This particular fusion, is called "PLANK, ACT ONE!"

Gyro sat in awe of the creature but began to notice, the humanoid shape of the creature and the reactions it made to Gyro's observations.... This ghostly figure in front of him was himself, down to the last nail. 

"These abilities are called "Strengths", and they come in many forms, each granting their user untold power and abilities. Right now Plank here is limited to simplistic combat  that all humanoid Strength's possess, but eventually it will sprout root and evolve into something greater.... Like your brother's..." 

"Theo has one of these things too?" Gyro said mesmerized by the situation. 

"Indeed. He possesses the right testicle of the Omega granting him the Strength: BLUE BALLS!" 

"Blue balls?" 

"It is a leaching Strength. It latches to a person and transfers their physical status to it's user, Theo. While the physical changes will occur normally, the actual strength won't transfer until Theo breaks the bond by jacking off. When that happens, you'll be free to resume control over your physical status, but everything you've gain will have been stolen. I'm sorry I had to wait so long to get to you, but I had to wait until the Strength's effect wore off, least I imbue you with your own Strength, only to have it be stolen by Theo." 

"How can you be sure I'm not still under his spell? He could have put it back on me..." 

Connor smiled.  "I happen to know he didn't, as I know for a fact now that Theo has attempted to use his abilities on me... If he knew who I am he'd know this attempt to be fruitless... But eventually he will realize his ability isn't working on me, and will simply find another body builder to steal strength from... Worst case scenario he runs into the thief again... Greedier and cockier than before.." 

"Who's the thief?" Gyro asked. 

"I don't know. but whomever they are they managed to steal half of Jackovia's Corpse five years ago, and sense then have been traveling this world, spreading the parts around to the evilest bastards he can find in an attempt to overwrite the domain Jackovia has defined with his own body.  So far I've only found a few pieces, but as I find more, I continue to combat deadlier and stranger abilities, and now I grow fearful my power alone will not be enough to accomplish my goal." 

Gyro sat down and processed this for a bit. "Ok... So how do I defeat Theo before he manages to get too strong to stop?" 

"I don't believe Plank act one is mature enough yet to combat Blue Balls. Blue balls is what's considered a supportive Strength, meaning it has no material figure to attack, rather the only method of defeating blue balls, is to defeat it's user. My own Strength is similar." 

"What's your strength?" Gyro asked. 

"My supreme ability, Fantasy Figure, allows me access to anything holding information about my body. If you take a picture of me, I'll know whats in your phone, if you put a picture of me in a book, I'll have access to everything in that book. But mostly, I use my ability to take control and access the minds of people fantasizing about me. " 

"That's scary." Gyro stated calmly, unaware if his calm nature was his own choice forged from trust in Connor, or if it were the effect of Connor's ability, not giving him the choice. 

"You will come to accept it." Connor said plainly. 

"Hmm... It's already 7 o'Clock... It's getting late. You'd better get home before Theo suspects something's amiss. I'll meet back up with you tomorrow at five in the back training room. Get yourself some rest tonight and don't worry about Theo, I've seen deep into the twisted recesses of his mind and while I can't predict what he'll do if he finds out you have a Strength, I do know he knows very little about the situation as a whole and believes the power he holds is unmatched.  Simply act normal and see if anything about him changes. " 

Gyro nodded in understanding. 

"Oh and one last thing. While normal people can't see Strengths, other Strength users can, so it's best if you keep Plank retracted until you need him, as to not draw enemy attention onto yourself. Likewise it would send a red flag to Theo immediately. I know you've only had your ability for a short while, so I've taken the liberty of attaching the Strength retraction command in your brain to the clapping actions. Simply clap twice to hide your Strength, and say its name to bring it forth. I wish you well sir Gyro, and hope to see you alive and well tomorrow for your training."

Gyro thanked Connor and finally left the building. However as he crossed the gym to leave, he received an odd chilling sensation from a guy with jet black hair in the far back of the room staring while using a medicine ball.... 

Best Home Workout Equipment: How to Stay Fit At Home During ...

End of Chapter 3!

Hope you're all enjoying! If anyone is confused as to the Strength/ability explanation, you should review "Stand abilities" from Jojo's bizarre adventure, which will work virtually the exact same way. Otherwise feel free to express what you'd like! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Four: Alan's Spotter

As instructed, Gyro returned to the gym the next day at the same time, but couldn't spy Connor anywhere. After a few minutes Gyro began doing some basic exercises to occupy himself. 

However he quickly found that a lot of exercises he would have to adjust for after what Theo had done. 

image.jpeg.7931d7fb18b9dc1faddb8af5bda3912e.jpeg

On top of this, Theo no longer acted as Gyro's Spotter for heavy lifting, and without Connor, it simply wasn't safe to guesstimate his own strength. All of a sudden a voice spoke from behind Gyro. 

"Noticed you're eyeing the weight-bench there... You need someone to help lift up?" 

Gyro turned to see a young adult, no older than 22 but nothing special, staring down at him. 

Mans Abs Stock Photos, Images & Photography | Shutterstock

Gyro smiled and said "Yeah I could! My normal workout buddy didn't come in today." 

"Well that's too bad. Name's Alan, I just started working out here a couple weeks ago, great place, I love the marble fountain out front, really pulls the place together." 

"I'm Gyro. I've been going here a while but lately things have just gotten a little bizarre...." 

Alan helped Gyro through their first set, afterwards Gyro placed another 5lbs on each side. 

"No no no no man, that last set was way too easy for you, load another 20lbs on there, you can lift it." 

"Well I planned on doing quite a few sets so..." 

"Nonsense, your whole workout has been explained to me with that single set, you have a ton of gusto kid but you lack form and discipline, observe." Alan said confidently and as nice as he could before lying down under his bar. 

"Watch my arms, how they oscillate and move as I go down... And up.... And down... And up...." 

Gyro was impressed and loaded his own rack back up with the suggested 20lbs as requested and hopped under the bar. 

"Now I'm going to walk you through this one, just do exactly as I say." 

Gyro began by lifting the 220lb bar and slowly bringing it to his chest. 

"Good use of your arms, but you're now shifting all the weight onto your shoulders when it should be distributed through your chest, correct this by repositioning the bar higher up your chest on your next rep." Alan said. 

Gyro did. 

"Alright much better, but your left index finger lost a bit of grip there upon your decent, it's minor but it'll throw off the whole distribution, quell this by spreading youre other fingers further from it slightly...." Alan continued offering small tidbits of insanely accurate advice with each of the other 9 reps. 

Gyro's eyes lit up, this was a significantly better workout! How was it possible for Alan to know every little error with his form? With the focus and direction he supplied, Gyro felt he could lift twice as much! 

Gyro counted "10" and attempted to rack the bar, but Alan stopped him. "Woah there big shot, that's only 9 reps. First one never counts. Come on you can do this." 

Gyro smiled, he'd never gotten this kind of support from Theo! And so Gyro complied and brought down the bar to his chest one more time for one last rep. 

But then it stopped. 

Gyro looked up and to his horror, he saw Alan standing above him, glaring with both hands on the bar, forcing it down as hard as he could. 

Gyro panicked and began to try and throw the weights off of him, but he couldn't! He was already extremely exhausted from lifting so much already! Now with considerably more weight, he couldn't lift the bar off his chest! 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Gyro yelled trying to get the attention of anyone else in the gym (Which was oddly deserted). 

"I think I'll be asking the questions here dirt-bag, starting for what the fuck you think you're doing with a piece of the Omega corpse?" Alan spoke plainly. 

"I... I..." Gyro tried to explain but was too freaked out to form thoughts. 

Alan continued "That's right asshole, I know all about it, you're looking at the holder of the left eye of Jackovia, which grants me my Strength: "Spotter". 

Using spotter I can see through anything, which is how I knew immediately that you were holding the abs, as well as your innermost muscular mechanics during your workout." 

"But... But why?" Gyro wheezed. 

"Because I know where you got that piece from. My mentor, Connor. He had that piece just yesterday, now he's gone, and some punk ass is wearing a piece of his most cherished treasure?" 

"What?" Thought Gyro to himself. "He works with Connor?! This is just a big misunderstanding! Just let me up for moment!" Boomed in his mind, unable to escape his winded mouth. 

"Now what did you do to him? I don't know what kind of power you stole to be able to combat Fantasy Figure, but I won't give you the opportunity to activate it! Alan shouted. 

Gyro was scared and in a great deal of pain when the memory of what Connor told him flashed in his oxygen deprived brain. 

To Alan's surprise, Gyro dropped the bar from his hands willingly, allowing the bar to start to crush his chest. 

"OH NO YOU DON'T!" Alan cried as he tried to pull the bar onto Gyro's neck, which the force of said weight would easily crush. BANG!  

"AH!" Alan said in surprise. 

"The bar can't be pulled back because the rack is in the way! Damn it! If I hadn't corrected his form I could finish him off, but now he's! 

CLAP

Abs GIFs | Tenor

And with a single clap from Gyro, Plank Act 1 emerged. 

"PLANK! Help!" screamed Gyro internally. 

"SURE THING!" It replied, landing a swift punch between Alan's front teeth knocking him back and destroying the mirror behind him.   

Seizing the opportunity Gyro released himself from under the bar, but due to the time he was under the bar, couldn't breathe or speak yet. 

Alan returned to his feet. 
"A humanoid Strength huh? Bring it on."  he said as he picked up a fragment of the mirror and wielded it like a throwing knife. 

"While Spotter may just be a support Strength, it's more than enough to defeat you!" He said winding up to throw.

Gyro attempted to dodge, but Alan still nailed him with shards over and over.

"He's noticing the muscle movements within my body! He practically knows what I'm going to do as I'm doing it! " Gyro thought to himself. 

"Vision is mankind's greatest asset! And my Spotter elevates that power to levels you'll never be able to see coming!" Alan said as he donned a pair of glasses. 

image.jpeg.108b79a8e25a1cce96775581b482fa4f.jpeg

Gyro dodged the best he could, but he couldn't stop the edges from cutting him significantly. 

Alan smiled as he assumed Gyro to be defeated, but then quickly felt a chill run down his spine. 

Gyro had turned the flash on his phone and flashed Alan. 

"I put it together once I saw you put on those glasses,  they're transition lenses, like my mothers... Your Spotter does allow you to see through things, but like transition lenses it adapts to the environment's light level. Disrupt that lightlevel, and Spotter can't see a thing." 

Alan steps back as a feeling of fear envelops him. 

"But don't worry, I'll make sure you have the best view in the house for this ass-kicking you're about to receive." Gyro said angrily. 

And in a flurry of punches Gyro knocks Alan to the floor and beats him repeatedly. 

image.jpeg.34f1dff09b87c4b28450068dfb814252.jpeg

"That's enough Gyro." said a voice from behind. 

image.jpeg.308dfee86c08bfb3c3c31615f130e9ce.jpeg

It was Connor. 

"I can't believe all it takes is a mere 45 minute delay for both of you to start killing each other! This is absurd! We're doomed already if you think this kind of behavior will get you revenge on Theo or Madison. To the treadmills BOTH of you! We're running double as far now!" 

"Sir... please... we're in no condition to..." 

Connor stared down at him menacingly.  

"Er... Yes sir... Right away sir...."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the ruthless workout, Connor obtained the truth from both of them. 

"I see... I guess I too have a hand to play in this, as I did not inform either of you about the existence of the other. I do apologize, I was a bit preoccupied yesterday with tracking down some leads on supernatural occurrences. I should have at least informed one of you." Connor said bowing his head slightly. 

"I wouldn't' say that. I still think the blame rests mostly on the guy who attacked me before knowing all the facts." Gyro said angrily. 

"Thats enough Gyro, it was an accident. You may not know it but Alan has been through far worse than you, and without a physical Strength, he relies on attacking the fastest to survive." Connor explained. 

"None the less, the reason I was so late today was because I struck gold with my source." He continued. 

"Wait... Does that mean?" Alan asked.

"Unfortunately no Alan, I've confirmed this part is neither the left nor right shoulder-blade. I'm sorry but it's not Sara." 

Alan's eyes fell to the floor in disappointment. Why Gyro didn't know, but he wasn't given the opportunity to find out. 

"The subject in question is a forty five year old Shaman from the Amazon Jungle. Investigators from the foundation have spotted this man apparently clocking in at over 65 miles an hour, on foot." 

"On foot?!" 

"Indeed. This is obviously the work of an enemy Strength ability. We need to corner him, question him, and if necessary remove the part from him. We leave immediately, so go home and grab what you'll need." 

"Understood" Alan said standing up. 

"Wait... Where will we be going?" 

"He just told you G-Zero" Alan answered mockingly. 

South America. 

What Is the Difference Between South America and Latin America ...

End of Chapter 4! 

Chapter 5: Theo is Hungry

Theo sat in his room puzzling to himself, plotting. 

image.jpeg.a6d49cc512fad1ea4276255f24d32ffe.jpeg

dfgh\

He'd secretly tailed his pathetic cuck brother to his "Friend's campsite" he claimed he'd be staying at for the next few days... But instead found him at some random airport.... He didn't know what his brother was being so seceretive about... But he didn't like it. Leaving his brother to his own devices is what brought challenge to the will of Theodore already once, and he was determined to keep it from coming again. 

Theo was already paranoid, as the professional body builder he'd latched onto had apparently produced no new muscle for Theo to exploit. This was concerning as no one else at Theo's disposal seemed to be able to resist his Blue Balls.... But what more he was hungry. From the unfathomably dark recesses of Theo's mind came an itch that'd picked and picked at Theo's mind from the moment he released Blue Balls from its grip on Gyro. The sudden embuement of power with his body was euphoric. And the more Theo felt and understood the sensation, the more he wanted more of it and the more he understood that it was his right to claim such a thing. Theo believed in his soul that he was a god among men, destined to rise above and command all whom gazed upon his infinite power, as soon as he could control it. As soon as he can grow into it. The world was his to conquer.

The next day Theo decided to scout out a new gym to try and find a new host to feed off of if that oaf from before was a dry well.  He decided to try the northtown gym, as it was one of the more expensive ones, used mainly by professionals. From the window, Theo eyed the selection like a hungry farmer about to select which cow he'd lead to the slaughterhouse. 

Finally he settled on the one in the far back: 

image.jpeg.5640fb57201eae54c0e92ea7b78ae0d1.jpeg

"This specimen will serve my needs well... Even if it isn't as close to the hulk from before, he's still several times stronger than I... For now..." Theo said to himself internally. 

He followed the tatted forearms of his prey into the back room at the end of his workout to bathe in ice.   

He sat in the large ice tub by himself, humming "Cold as Ice" lyrics under his breath. 

Theo's Blue Balls required him to touch the subject before he could latch on, and if Theo wanted to be conspicuous, he'd have waited until the man had left the ice bath, but drunk on the sensation of power gleaned so effortlessly to him, Theo had a newfound sense of entitlement in his breath. With this, Theo would attempt to enter the bath with the man. 

image.jpeg.8ba436492add1ba897005a83ff9d2591.jpeg

"What's up dude?" Said the man as Theo entered the room as he finished undressing and had sunk into the pool. 

"Hello." Theo replied coldly. 

"Uh... Sorry man this bath is going to be occupied for a while... There's two more down the hall if you'd like." He continued. 

"I believe this one will do nicely." Theo said unwavered by the man's objection.  

Becoming somewhat agitated, the man started to glare at Theo from the tub. "Well I'm using this one, so I'm afraid you're going to have to reconsider." 

"This bath will do" Theo says again as he begins to strip down as well. 

With the now looming threat of another naked man entering his small tub pressed against him, the man sits up. 

image.jpeg.76793cce5ad45322a5fb7aed5bf1c235.jpeg

"Look man, my name's Reggie. I'm starting to get a bit agitated in your insinuation that you're getting in this tub." 

But as Reggie finished, Theo had finished undressing, and stepped into the tub, still standing to assert dominance over this man. 

"ALRIGHT THAT IT!" Reggie barked finally, and as he did, Theo found himself unable to move his legs. 

Looking down, Theo found that the water had frozen right up his legs! 
"What is this madness?" Theo demanded from Reggie. 

"You like that bitch? I call that "CoolDown!" It's this amazing ability I got a few months ago from some ripped guy in a cape. It gives me the ability to freeze anything I want!" 

image.jpeg.a9f56cf392e4c4ae03fc5fe11ab7e80d.jpeg

"Impossible!" Theo thought to himself "He has a body part too?" 

Reggie then gracefully removed himself from the ice as Theo struggled with the entrapment of ice as it slowly crept up his legs. 

"Now look here bitch. I've been pleasant with you, but now you've forced my hand..." Reggie said menacingly. 

The ice grew heavy against Theo's back and legs, forcing his body into an arched position.

"And if you're a big enough bastard to invade my own bath, then I think we need to get to know each other better... 

The ice now began to encircle Theo's face, forcing his mouth open, silencing him. 

It didn't take long for Reggie to progress onwards. 

image.jpeg.4e9ddd942bf5b120c1a7cf79487c11dd.jpeg

Theo's mind was enraged that this mere commoner would treat him in such a way! This bastard had no right to force his way upon his lordship THEO! And this humiliation would not go unpunished... But for now, Theo had already accomplished his goal, as the muscular hunk would soon become Theo's own personal muscle factory as Reggie pounded Theo's cold ass with his throbbing cock and strong muscular hands. 

Eventually Reggie give up and lets the poor sack of shit go, and as he leaves Theo says "Things wouldn't have gone this way if I'd been a little stronger... How about a rematch Reggie?" 

Reggie was confused and tired. "Yeah sure kid. Keep fucking quiet before I turn your mother into my own personal fucktoy too." 

"I have to confess Reginald, I too have met that man who bestowed incredible power upon me as well. Albeit my power is far less useful." 

"What part did you receive?" Reggie asked, suddenly concerned. 

"Just the left ball" Theo said clutching his crotch "It doesn't do much other than make my dick the size of my ego." 

Reggie smiled "Then you won't mind if I take it then do you?" 

"From what I've discovered the body parts will only release from their host once the host has been defeated and is deemed "Unworthy".Theo started. 

Theo then shrugged. "Then its settled. This time, four months from now, each of us will train to our maximum, and the winner will go home with both body parts." 

"That's a dumb bet!" Reggie said laughing. "Even without my amazing Cooldown ability, I'm still much stronger than you brat!" But fine. This time, 120 days. BE HERE." He shouted as he finally left the building. 

Later that night, Theo smiled maliciously as the familiar pulse he'd feel when Gyro was working out began to stimulate his chest for the first time in weeks. 

-----

End of Chapter 5! 

Chapter 6: Amazon. 

Gyro could hardly believe how easy it'd been to get all the way to Brazil with Connor. Using fantasy figure, Connor was able to push past any guard or checkpoint in the way, they didn't even need passports or tickets! 

After arriving, Alan began using Spotter right away to scan everything as fast as possible.

image.jpeg.6780eb8229dec7c779bdc12ff2188d37.jpeg

It wasn't long before he'd located the anomalous person to have last been seen roughly 50 miles north of the town the three now occupied in a small fishing village.  

With Spotter and Fantasy Figure combined, it wasn't long until the group stood before the man they were searching for. 

Alexander Skarsgard goes shirtless with Margot Robbie in Legend Of ...

"Wait a second... I know you!" Gyro said abruptly upon seeing the figure for the first time. 

"You're that Actor whom live in uptown! I thought you just secured another deal with the studio, what are you doing here?" 

"My name is Percy" the Man said. 

"Hello Percy, tell us, have you been given anything strange recently?" Alan asked eagerly. 

Percy frowned as he spoke to the group, "Last year I was diagnosed with terminal complications in my lungs, and unfortunately I couldn't even make it onto the donor list due to the nature of my disease... And up til four months ago I'd come to terms with my life being over, you know, not having a tomorrow.... But fate had other plans. I was confronted by a jacked man in a dark cloak late one night, and he presented me with this weird mummified set of lungs. I didn't think anything of them at the time, but soon after he shoved those weird lungs into my chest... I began to get better. 

Now... I'm at the height of my own health, and can perform tasks I'd thought inhuman just weeks ago... 

Connor leered at Percy's chest. 
"The lungs of Jackovia" are a powerful piece indeed, granting the user nearly infinite stamina.

Percy continued: "My ability.... "Marathon" allows me to control oxygen absolutely in close proximity to myself, granting me the ability to maintain a normal state while exerting every last cell of my body so long as I have energy to burn." 

"Thats how you managed to obtain such a fast speed! We have you clocking in at 65kmh!" Alan deduced. 

"Indeed. It is strange, in a fair race, the fastest animal on earth, the Cheetah, will win any race against any man, so long as the race is long enough. Truth be told, the amazing speed of a Cheetah actually stems from its ability to maintain it's speed, rather than the actual max speed being enough to carry it. Thus, if you were to remove a man's need to catch his breath, as well as exhaustion, it is far easier for a man to win a race with a Cheetah." 

Connor finished perusing Percy's mind before turning to his team. 

Muscles N Bulges's recent tweets. - 12 - whotwi graphical Twitter ...

"It's just as I feared." Connor said reluctantly, staring at the floor. 

Percy turned to Alan and Gyro. "Your friend has already discovered the dark truth I hold I see... "

"What dark Truth?" Gyro asked. 

"The cycle is beginning anew. That is why this dark figure has appeared now, granting untold power to mere strangers. He wishes to draw out a successor to the throne of reality. Whomever this is, he's motivated by one goal and one goal only: Overwrite Jackovia out of existence, and to reshape the world in his own image." 

"How?" 

"Simple, he just needs to assemble the corpse parts. Once a soul has command of the entire body of Jackovia, it is expected that a new age will arise, and even time itself will unravel for whomever controls such might." Percy continued with a sigh. "That is why I ran as far from Metroio. I don't know why but somehow, all the unaccounted-for body parts are destined to appear within that city, even those kept securely elsewhere in the world. Something is drawing in Jackovia by a force on par with FATE to Metroio, and I'm doing everything in my power to stop this power from falling into the wrong hands." 

"Did... Did you say all the body parts are in Metroio?" Gyro asked nervously. 

"Indeed". 

"Alan, Connor, we need to get back... Theo's been left by himself in a city filled with supernatural objects granting untold abilities! God knows the damage he'll do if even one more piece falls under his control!" Gyro began to panic. 

"Relax Gyro. Even I couldn't find but a handful of corpse parts on my own with my Fantasy Figure, I doubt Theo will even be able to get a hold on one before we return. Besides, Percy here has just reassured me the four pieces I'm most concerned about are most certainly not tangible to him." 

"What four parts?" 

"While many of the corpse parts are fantastic and awe-inspiring, there are four that would spell travesty for all mankind if collected: 

1: The left hand - A powerful ability, allowing one to transform anything that one touches into different forms of energy, effectively allowing one to transform anything into sudden bursts of kinetic energy, blowing anything around that object away with it. 

2: The vocal cords - May hold an ability to even rival Fantasy Figure in mind control. 

3: The skin - This would allow Theo complete control over his outward appearance, even allowing him to hide his size, shape, and if need be, even turn invisible. 

4: The shaft and Balls - While the shaft does nothing on its own, when combined with both Blue Balls and the right testicle, it unlocks the ability to reset the world, changing everything from the dawn of time to the end of a new universe as the user pleases. If anyone, much less Theo, got ahold of these three parts, their next climax would re-write the basic foundations of reality, gravity, laws of physics, commonly held beliefs and instincts, everything, would be at the complete mercy of the shaft's wielder.  We can not allow this at ANY COST!" 

image.jpeg.d6ff9f70444f1c619dc16db85151184f.jpeg

Gyro stepped back in fear at the thought of such limitless power at the finger tips of his evil brother and what he would do with it.  

Alan chimed in "We can't allow this, we must return to Metroio now!" 

Percy stopped Alan as he attempted to leave. 

"No Alan, they will return to Metroio, you will come with me." 

"And why would I do that?" Alan said quizzically. 

"Because we are headed to Antartica... Where your sister is being held." 

image.jpeg.e75999921ab8e531aa4a9d99d3f96eee.jpeg

-End Chapter 6. 

Chapter 7 : Alan's Backstory

Alan and Gyro stared back at each other as Alan and Percy's plane started off towards Antarctica. 

Alan was nervous, but that fear was squandered by his anger. 

As a child, Alan's mother and father died abruptly in a car crash, leaving both him and his sister alone in foster care. 

The two were scared senseless of losing the other, as in their eyes they had nothing left in the world but each other. When they learned they'd be separated by the foster system, they were traumatized. 

Jessica, Alan's sister, was raised by a harsh, cold, but wealthy household in the northern region of Metroio. 

San Francisco Bay Area and Marin Fitness Photography in Gym

Alan was raised by a kind and caring household, but lived in constant debt and at the center of conflict in southern Metroio. 

image.jpeg.9f225c5876066e523d4352bb417bc584.jpeg

Neither had any idea the other was living just on the other side of the metropolis for eight years. 

But as fate would have it, the two were destined to eventually meet. One day, while amidst a regular street brawl with a local gang, fending for himself against four people by exploiting weaknesses he'd trained himself to identify, Alan was knocked hard with an unexpected electric shock from a hidden taser. The four thugs proceeded to kick the poor kid relentlessly as his body seized on the floor from repetitive electric shocks. 

As it so happens, Jessica, whom happened to change personal trainers recently, happened to be walking by, and immediately came to the unknown boy's aid, knocking two unconscious with one blow with a nearby 2x4, and holding the third hostage with an armlock. 

As the fourth attempted to shock Jessica as well, Alan tripped him from the floor, knocking the taser out of reach. Alan and Jessica would then demolish the remaining two conscious thugs with ease. 

As the two began to speak to one another, and discovered the others identity, they were ecstatic and for a brief moment, felt happier than they had ever felt before. 

image.jpeg.03ef6217625fd030bbe3cdc94e046d77.jpeg

However, as the two discussed their vastly different pasts and the troubles they worked through on their own, it quickly became a light-hearted, but insanely motivating pissing match of who suffered more and who was stronger as a result. This sparked an arms race between the two siblings that would push them to train against each other in all categories. Strength of course, but also reflexes, stamina, intelligence, social comfort, BMI, wealth accumulation, and everything else. Despite all the conflict however, neither saw the other as outdoing the other out of spite or dominance, but rather as and endless source of motivation. 

image.jpeg.8923b0f88aa97352a886f0928c15d0bf.jpeg

All of that changed roughly a year before Alan met Connor, when Jessica met a woman called Misty. 

Misty was a recent transfer to the twin's gym, and quickly pissed Jessica right off. She made it a point to mimic the strongest woman in the gym's workouts, same time, same sets, same weights, same lengths. 

There was just one difference.... 

image.jpeg.2d60849213517bb27b45f36b6e2e5d1d.jpeg

Her mammoth fucking perfect titties. 

Jessica had spent years sculpting her ass to a perfect heart shape thinking beauty would somehow win her cold parent's approval, but there was nothing to be done about her breasts, which were normal B cups. No amount of exercise helps breasts unfortunately. Potentially one could gain weight and then lose the fat elsewhere, but even if Jessica were to match Misty's size... She couldn't match her perkiness. 

They were just perfect.  

Everything about Misty seemed to compliment Jessica almost identically, yet what it always came down to was the tits. 

And if you think Jessica should just ignore Misty and be confident in herself... Well... Misty wouldn't let her. 

When Jessica first asked Misty about her mimicking, Misty got angry in retaliation as she claimed Jessica was copying HER. Jessica alone just looked puzzled as anyone who'd been watching the two knew Jessica came in first and had her own routine. But then Misty called over a bunch of guys from the other side of the gym, and asked them who was copying who, to which Misty, like a succubus, lulled into a trance like state with a seductive voice and some not-so-subtle hand holding, followed by just placing their bare hands on her breasts and ass. As if she'd changed the rules of reality itself, the group of boys all joined together and asked Jessica to leave Misty alone. This continued to escalate until eventually, a Gym representative was called in, who promptly asked Jessica to leave. This shocked Jessica the most, as she knew the representative quite well, and from his social media posts, it was clear he was VERY MUCH gay. 

Photos - Group of eight athletic young adults in gym 136468 - YouWorkForThem

Alan comforted Jessica, but rage built up inside her like a volcano as EVERY day, even if she'd change up her routine, Misty would be there, turning everyone in the gym against her in any way she could. 

Then one day, as the twins left the gym on a particular rainy day, they were stopped in an alley way by a mysterious jacked stranger in a dark cloak. 

image.jpeg.af89d21dada4938126ee931073df8769.jpeg

He offered Jessica a chance to become more than Misty and beat her at his own game. Jessica, being quite smart, initially ignored this offer, until the man continued. 

"You really should take my offer though, after all, look what it did for Misty..." 

Jessica stopped dead after hearing this. 

"What did you say?" 

"Oh? Interested now? Yes, Yes, That sexy seductress struck a deal with me too a few months ago. You might not think she matched your abilities overnight, but no. She simply shook my hand, and two days later she showed up and started copying you..." 

Alan looked for a quiver in the man's barely visible lip, a reach to scratch his chin anything that would denote he was lying in some way subtilty. But he didn't. He was stone cold. Either this man was the most disciplined person on the planet, or he wasn't lying.  

"What do I give in return? My soul? Kill for you? WHAT?" Jessica growled. 

"A hefty price... A steep one I don't think you're ready for...." The man started. 

Alan chimed in "She's not interested in any of your demonic games..." 

"One thousand US dollars." The man finished plainly. 

The three stood in silence for a brief period. 

"You.... You're kidding right?" Alan eventually said. 

"Do I look like I'm kidding boy?" 

Jessica, as you may recall, not only lived in a wealthy family, but also worked hard in competition with her brother for molentary gain. 1000$ to her was a mere two weeks salary, and so easily obtainable she had half the amount in her bag right then. 

"Uh... Ok.... So, I only have 500$ now... Can I pay you back the rest later or?" 

"Jessica we aren't trusting this guy!" 

"Tomorrow at this exact time I will be waiting in this exact alley, if you fail to show I will reclaim the trade and return the 500$ down payment. Seem fair?" 

"Deal." Is all Jessica said against Alan's pleas. 

The man pulled a long rectangular box out from behind his cloak and opened it, revealing what looked like a human bone and pressed it against Jessica. 

Alan attempted to stop the man, but was quickly kicked to the ground, passing out in the process at the foot of the cloaked man. 

image.jpeg.ef0c93e48bb3ada738ada3166919dfa7.jpeg

Alan woke up in Jessica's guest room at her home, and quickly started looking for Jessica. 

He found her in her personal gym, and was astonished at what he saw. 

It was Jessica, but something was.... Bigger. 

image.jpeg.d1dad279c3f56f591edc76252b591cfc.jpeg

"What the... What the fuck happened to you?" Alan said alarmed. 

"Oh good you're up! It totally worked! Look at these!" Jessica giggled as she fondled her new E cups. 

"What happened to you?" 

"So after you passed out, I passed out too. When I woke up, there was this thing standing above me."

"What thing?" 

"Oh right, you can't see Strengths.... Ok, so anyways this thing you can't see taught me how to use the power imbued in me from that guy. They called it "Hot Flash". It basically allows me to control heat in my body, and so I can use my chest to store heat. Not only that but I can move heat that would otherwise limit my ability to run or lift, and move it to my chest, making them even bigger the more I work out."

"Alan, who was completely lost at this point just stumbled back and sat down for a bit." 

"I know it's a lot to take in, but trust me, I got a plan now for taking care of that BITCH Misty! Afterwards I'll give that guy his shoulder back! (Or maybe I'll keep this new power ;P) She said to Alan (and whispered to herself)"

image.jpeg.7613c33f9c89ae433b993f4d2af7a8fd.jpeg

Alan didn't like this, and explained to Jessica exactly why he didn't like it, but she was so lost in her vengeance fantasy, he couldn't do anything to stop her. 

The next day, Jessica went to the gym, turning heads as she walked in. "Sup boys? Just got some work done ;} " was how she responded to this. 

Shortly after, like clockwork, Misty walked in. 

"Oh whats this? The little copy cat went out and got some big ole fake tittys like momma? What a poser." 

image.jpeg.e01ed7318b5f8097b0e768f81f9a7ec0.jpeg

"Oh no bitch. They're real. Unlike that off-brand fake-ass handbag of yours." 

image.jpeg.5a0864cf4224fcee7486a93df10bea24.jpeg

Eventually Jessica challenged Misty to a run. First one to stop sprinting loses. Loser has to leave the gym forever and admit the other is a copy cat. 

Alan spectated the match as well to catch on to any underhanded trickery that might arise, alongside a crowd of buff guys and a few gym representatives. 

The crowd thought the race would be over in a few minutes, but no. Jessica sprinted continuously for over three hours. Burning over 3000 calories. And somehow, Misty kept pace. 

How to Get Motivated to Exercise - Gym Frenemies | Fitness Magazine

Jessica was getting concerned. She was running for inhuman amounts of time, but Misty wasn't even breaking a sweat! 

Alan, whom was watching the whole thing play out stared in wonderment, but then noticed something. Jessica had knocked her water bottle off the treadmill in frustration, and Alan's eyes followed it down to Misty's legs. That's when he saw it. And he couldn't believe he didn't notice this. Misty wasn't running. She was just standing there on the edges of the treadmill, letting the machine run continuously while she just stood. Why had no one noticed? Why was no one calling her out on this? 

image.jpeg.eb758961dd03c0b338252f2c548f3149.jpeg

Then another thought hit him. "Why am I not calling her out on this?" 

Alan tried but despite his best efforts, he couldn't bring himself to even signal to his own sister in any way that Misty was cheating. 

He stood there for an hour, trying his best to just will himself to do anything about what he was staring at. But he couldn't. 

Misty then took a look at the clock and finally said "Ok, that's long enough." And stepped off the treadmill. 

Jessica screamed in success. "YES BITCH! HA! YOU GAVE UP! YOU'RE DONE! NOW GET LOST YOU COPYCAT BITCH!" 

image.jpeg.0cb56416873a7a3ce4f128522160602f.jpeg

Misty however just smiled wickedly. "But... Jessica baby... You lost the race." 

Jessica stared at Misty in confusion and alarm. "Bullshit! We all saw you stop just now!" 

"Huh? Really?" Misty said as she walked towards the crowd of (Very patient) spectators. 

image.jpeg.4091520c5726efe88d2d9979a2d5a116.jpeg

"Who stopped running first big guy?" She asked one of the larger guys in the front. 

"Uh... Her, obviously. Saw it with my own two eyes." 

Misty then turned to the gym representative and asked "Well membership is likely your call daddy. Who do you think won?" 

"Well... You obviously Misty." 

But what she did next was outright evil. 

She approached Alan and asked: "You're her own bestest brother. Surely you're on her side right? Surely you'll say she won the match fairly?" 

Alan started to speak and to his horror spoke: "Uh no.... Unfortunately you blatantly lost Jess." 

Embarrassing Exercises and What to Do Instead | POPSUGAR Fitness

This broke Jessica. 

She ran out of the gym crying her eyes out, melting the door and several walls as she ran in rage and tears. 

Alan turned to Misty, who stared evilly down at him and whispered "Shhh... Don't worry kid... I know you want to tell her the truth... But I'm afraid  the truth just doesn't matter to people near me... I wouldn't worry about it.... After all... You're never seeing your sister again anyway... 

Alan's face was one of fear, and as Misty left the gym he finally snapped out of his trance and ran out the back door to find Jessica. 

However, in the doorway blocking the alley, was the man from yesterday, wearing the same dark hoodie. 

"Oh good... Here's the 500$. I am a man of my word after all." 

"Wh... Why are you giving me this? This is Jessica's money!" 

"Well... Now that she's encroached on her debt to me, I have the right to reclaim my property. And considering my property is fused with her..." 

Alan looked up at him in more fear than he'd ever experienced in his whole life. 

"Where.... Where is my sister?!?!" 

image.jpeg.1213a13c60f40b4342e6be1c92fa21f9.jpeg

The man simply smirked in the darkness, and turned to walk away. 

Alan chased after him, but was met with a swift punch to the face, knocking him to the ground. 

Since that night, No one has seen or heard from Jessica. 

A few months later, Alan met Connor at a gym, and with Connor's Fantasy Figure, Connor agreed to help Alan in his quest to find his sister, in the process bringing him in on the secret underworld of Jackovian Corpse parts, Strengths, and bestowing upon him the left eye of Jackova.

Somewhere on that big frozen expanse of snow and ice before him, laid Alan's sister. And Alan would stop at nothing to get her home safe. 

image.jpeg.467c10d08f616efb9c8ab2f58b89d236.jpeg

End of Part 7. 

Part 8 : The Cold Shoulder Blade 

Alan stepped off the biplane in the blistering cold, confused, and deafened by the howling winds. 

Percy didn't speak much as he led the pilot and Alan inside a small metal outpost. 

image.jpeg.c145ed6bd0a483b3410e562393ed7a43.jpeg

"What is this place?" Alan asked as he entered the comforting 70 degree room. 

"This is one of Connor's outposts. His travels and ability have helped him immensely and allows him to control and orchestrate large groups even from the other side of the globe. This base was not here yesterday. And it will not be here next week either." 

"I see... So where are they keeping my sister?" Alan spoke. 

"At least two of our adversaries are holding what we presume to be your sister on the other side of that mountain on the horizon. We strike it at dawn. " 

"Presume?" Alan pegged further. 

"Your sister's ability, granted to her by the shoulder of Jackova is heat based yes? Well as it happens, people in the arctic pick up pretty fast when a two kilometer region suddenly heats up by over 30 degrees Celsius." 

"That's all we're going off of? What if it's some other strength?" 

"Then I'd be wondering how and why they'd be all the way out here at the south pole...." 

Alan seemed unconvinced by this logic. 

"Calm yourself Alan. Your mind needs to be clear and clean by the crack of dawn, as I want to be clear: We are walking headfirst into a trap." Percy said menacingly. 

"A trap?" 

"Indeed. These adversaries are cunning, clever, and ruthless. My guess is they planned on luring Connor out here with the intent to trap him. As you can likely guess, it's Connor that's their main target at any given time. His ability and drive is the largest and most difficult challenge for these bastards to outwit. They take numerous precautions to ensure fantasy figure isn't manipulating any of them, including developing neuro technology capable of erasing  or distorting Connor's figure directly from their mind. " 

"Jesus..." 

"Exactly. This is why we were sent and not him. If we fall, it's of little or no consequence. We are pawns meant to protect the queen so to speak." 

Shockingly, this pep talk didn't motivate or calm Alan in the slightest. 

The following morning, after the two crossed the icy tundra in the cold and dark, they found themselves staring down at a large facility, who according to Alan's spotter, was set up identically to a large cooling tower, and at it's core, was something holding a sweltering 240 Celsius temperature. 

"If my sister is in there, she's at the core."

"Not so fast kid, look. See that down there." 

Alan looked where Percy pointed to see one of the most bizzare things one could possibly expect to find in an arctic valley. 

image.jpeg.d03b94f71805fc736d02808390525274.jpeg

image.jpeg.46b5105b8d2a01110f1a892429d01a5a.jpeg

A large pool, surrounded by fake palm tress, where a guy and a woman sat in sunglasses acting as if they were at a Mexican resort on vacation!  

Percy glared down. "I can't recognize them from here, any chance Spotter can see a bit further? 

"Uh... Yeah, the guy is asian, roughly six foot two, small scar on his upper lip..." 

"That's Bonno.... I haven't met him personally yet, but from what I hear he has a strength called "JackKnife" that excels at short range combat, allowing him to exert kinetic force at extreme velocities when striking poses. 

That's Dula Ann, her strength "PHOTO SHOOT" is quite a fearsome one. She can teleport herself or other people into photos that she touches with her bare feet. 

"Why feet?" 

"The Strength sources from the large left toe of Jackova." 

Percy surveyed the scene. 

"It's doubtful anyone else is here... But I think I've put together what they planned on doing here..." 

"So what's the plan?" 

"Easy... Walk right into it." Percy smiled as he slid down the mountain side to the poolside. 

"You take out Bono, I got Dula Ann." Was the last thing he said to Alan as the two arrived. 

"What up fucks?"  Percy shouted 

"OH SHIT... OH SHIT THEY'RE HERE MRS. DULA!" Bono cried as he quickly fell to his side striking a sturdy yoga pose. 

image.jpeg.86968c1bf2368a8649b1e3c73e92ff13.jpeg

As he remained stationary, Alan could detect a wall of force projecting from the muscles he flexed, creating a barrier between the two.

"Ah yes.... You must be Alan and Connor..." Dula sneered as she slowly stepped up from behind Bono's wall. 

"And you must be the pair of cunts left to guard one hot mama inside that core over there." Percy replied as he approached the barrier. 

"And did you expect us to hand her over? Ha! You've played right into my trap darling!" 

As she approached Percy, Bono flicked a large polaroid photo down at Percy's feat, to which Dula promptly stepped on with her bare feet. 

Percy looked at the photo and realized he made a calculation error, and couldn't believe his eyes when he saw the photo. 

image.jpeg.1d7759eac6b55189e0928ca17ef6b54a.jpeg

IT WAS THE SURFACE OF MARS! 

"BUAHAHAHAA! YOU FELL FOR IT DUMBASS! MY STRENGTH, PHOTO SHOOT!, ALLOWS ME TO TELEPORT ANYTHING INTO ANY PHOTOGRAPH! EVEN IF THE PHOTO WAS TAKEN ON ANOTHER PLANET! HAHAHAHAHAHAAA!" 

Percy flailed for a moment before grabbing onto Dula's leg. 

"I know your immense strength and power over mental fortitude will allow you to survive and still pursue us from any point of the globe, but now that you can't breathe, you'll be dead in a few measly seconds!" Dula lectured. 

Bono also laughed as Percy's head disappeared into the photo, only leaving a single arm grasping to Dula's Leg. 

image.jpeg.822c89bc307b0393f636bc89c8f5e231.jpeg

"That loser will lose his grip any second now as his brain is deprived of oxygen! " Bono speculated. 

"Any.... Second now..." Bono followed up. 

Suddenly, Dula's face turns white. 

"Wha... WHAT THE HELL?!!?" 

As she looked down she found that the photo had managed to actually begin to consume her own leg! 

"St...STOP THIS NOW CONNOR!" 

From the other side of the photo, Percy spoke back clearly. "Sorry Dula, but I'm afraid I can't do that... Not until Alan finishes taking out Bono anyways." 

"WHAT?!" 

Bono quickly looked behind him, having momentarily been distracted by Dula's leg issue. 

Alan, who immediately recognized every potential weapon in the room, had already picked up, angled, and tossed a nearby fire extinguisher closer towards the reactor side of the room, where heat exceeded over 300 degrees, and when the extinguisher handle hit the floor. 

image.jpeg.f781ecf07f2ef808ab1e2438a8c7da8e.jpeg

*Bing. 

BOOM*

BONK! 

Not expecting to be attacked from behind, and with no time to change his stance, Bono was knocked out cold from the resulting projectile. 

Dula was now panicing. 

"GET UP! GET UP YOU STUPID BITCH! YOU GOTTA GET THIS FUCKER OFF MY LEG! HOW IS HE SURVIVING ON FUCKING MARS FOR SO LONG?!?" 

Alan entered her field of view: 

"Simple, you seem to be under the impression the man you sent to mars is Connor. It isn't. The man you actually sent has an ability called "Marathon" which allows him to control oxygen in a small field around himself. I'm not sure if he can last down there forever... But certainly long enough to drag you down in there with him." 

"Buh! But..." 

"I should also mention that marathon enables his joints and cells to be constantly supplied with an ample amount of oxygen, meaning he's not even in danger of letting go for a LONG WHILE!" 

"I... I..." 

"The way I see it toots... Is the only way you're not getting dragged off onto the next furthest rock from the sun, is if you bring him back immediately. Hell, I'll even let you live if you do so." 

Dula glared at Alan before reluctantly pulling her leg out of the photo, bringing Percy back with her. 

As the two were reunited, Dula stepped on Bono and disappeared into another photo. 

"That seems like that's all they had in them.... Honestly it was quite a feeble effort. Here I was thinking it was going to be the MOON they were sending me to. Ha HA! What predictable scum...." 

Alan smiled and looked around the room before messing with the operation panel, opening the door. 

Suddenly, the immense heat coming from the area seemed to disappear as the icy winds returned. Slowly, from inside the door, someone emerged. 

Hot Girl On Fire Wallpaper #6960798

Alan's face lit up like a christmas tree. 

"JESSICA!" 

It was undoubtly her, wearing the same outfit she was wearing when she disappeared, only singed. 

Alan's joy was quickly cut short however, when he received a swift jet of fire to the face. 

"YOU ASSHOLE!" 

Alan, who was knocked into the pool, was now wet and suffered from minor burns on his face. 

"What was that for?" 

"THAT WAS FOR SIDING WITH THAT LYING BITCH MISTY!" 

"Calm yourself Jessica" Percy spoke. "Your brother was being manipulated by a similar power that gave you control over heat." 

The two exchanged a brief session of explanations before setting back out for the base. 

While Jessica forgave Alan, she was now deadset on finding and punishing Misty if it was the last thing she did. 

As the three arrived at the base they were startled by a small flash. 

What was that? Jessica asked. 

"I... I don't know." Percy answered as he approached the source. 

"Its... Some kind of ... Camera?" Percy said. 

Suddenly it clicked. 

He quickly turned back around in horror to find Alan and Jessica being pulled into some kind of invisible field by an oversized foot. 

image.jpeg.1db1dbd32943e7fafd55e03bd860fede.jpeg

IT WAS DULA! SHE'D BEEN WAITING FOR THE TWO TO RETURN SO SHE COULD CAPTURE THEM IN AN AMBUSH! 

In horror, it was clear Percy couldn't do anything. 

"OH NO YOU DON'T BITCH!" Jessica yelled as she began to be pulled through the wall, as she did, she severed her assailant's foot by melting it off. 

image.jpeg.1475132d36a916116046a28c891cfdcd.jpeg

Percy, now left alone, had no course of action to pursue the two... And while he knew they'd not be able to use Photo Shoot's abilities again, he knew not where Alan and Jessica were...

Meanwhile. 

Alan and Jessica arrived in a dark room with a screaming Dula flailing on the floor as Bono, with his injuries' treated, began sealing the wound with his poses. 

"DEAD! YOU FUCKERS ARE DEAD! HOW DARE YOU! HOW FUCKING DARE YOU BURN OFF MY PERFECT FUCKING FEET! I'LL KILL YOU I'll!" 

"Silence Dula." 

And despite the pain, Dula immediately closed her mouth and bowed her head. 

Alan and Jessica looked behind them to find a face they never wanted to see again leering over them. 

Hot shirtless men Pictures, Images, Stock Photos | Depositphotos®

Dula... You have pleased me. As while you failed to bring me Connor.... I see bringing me his protégée as a satisfactory bait.... For that... I will repair your wounds... 

The dark figure ran his hand over Dula's melted stub, and within moments, a new, more muscular leg had taken shape. 

Dula revelled in this sensation and quickly bent her body in a series of impossibly flexible poses as the rest of her body swelled with power as she hulked out from merely touching the mysterious man. 

image.jpeg.2fa3b33a418804f312d8908e4b01d17e.jpeg

Dula, admiring her new features, bowed before her blesser. 

"The strength I've bestown upon you is temporary, unlike the Strength which has been taken from you forever, which is why you must dedicate every ounce of this lone of power to retrieving your ability daughter Dula.... Immediately." The dark figure said carressing her cheek. 

"Thank you my lord." Dula said as she retreated into the shadows of the room. 

"Now... What are we going to do with you two...." The dark figure said as he turned towards Alan and Jessica menacingly. 

Slowly, he removed his hood and stepped into the light, revealing his face for the first time to Alan.

image.jpeg.816e08a64ebc73715c507b9b2569beb5.jpeg

"You've likely never heard of me before... But be prepared to tell Connor on the other side.... "Tom is back."" 

End of Chapter 8!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Updated with parts 5 and 6! A personal look at Theo's next meal, as well as a surprising meeting with a strange man in the jungles of the Amazon! 

• Thanks 1

• 7 months later...
On 12/28/2020 at 1:46 AM, Omeganomicon said:

Finally got back to this story! Chapter 8 just posted. 

Heads up though. This one is pure tragedy. 

Where is Part 8? The posted story ends at "End of Part 7," unless I am missing something, which is entirely possible if not likely. 

7 hours ago, Kymuscleboy said:

Where is Part 8? The posted story ends at "End of Part 7," unless I am missing something, which is entirely possible if not likely. 

No I just can't count apperiantly at 2 Am when I finished this lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1