Joining the iron devils gym

BigZargo12

Joining the iron devils gym

Me and Dominic were both bored and frustrated while exploring the town looking for a place to stay after our parents kicked us out. The good news was we were over 21 and had plenty of money. The bad news was we had no plans for college or any high aspiration for our lives and had no place to stay. While I was pondering our situation Dominic said,” do you smell something weird, Nikolai.” “What smell” I said confused, then I smell it. The smell was like spicy musk making me feel warm for some reason.

The spicy musk smell was coming from the building next to us. With its worn appearance and it blackened windows and no sign on the outside, I fought this place abandoned. We started to walk towards the blackened glass door of the building. I had no idea why I was going inside this strange building, but it was like my body was on autopilot. “It must be a special restaurant or a spice shop,” Dominic said nervously, trying to rationalize why in hell we were going into this mysterious building. What We saw shocked us, extremely huge beefy men exercising and lifting huge Weights. We just stood there for a couple seconds stunned at the site of these huge men. When we heard a deep voice behind us.

“Do you like what you see boys. Real strong men lifting shit and taking no crap from anyone.” The huge burly man who said that was standing in front of the door, our exit from this place. His short black hair, chinstrap beard, hard gray eyes, blunted nose, and round face. Wearing a black sleeveless shirt with a red demon lifting weights as its logo, with black shorts, with black and red shoes and holding a black and red gym bag. His huge bulging muscles stood out against his huge tight sleeveless shirt making him look intimidating. I heard Dominic gulp in fear at the site of this hulking man. The spicy musky smell coming off of this masculine man was starting to make my nose water.

“Look what we have here twig and blogger”, another deep voice coming from behind us. Me and Dominic turned around to see another huge man with a handlebar mustache shaved head brown eyes and dark brown skin wearing the same clothes as the first one. “Who are you calling blogger,” Dominic said with a timidly stutter. The big burly dark skin man went out to Dominic’s face and said, “I did, what you’re going to do about it, fat boy.” Dominic wilting against this man’s stare, has the big man with is huge sausage like fingers flicked Dominic’s pudgy nose. I said,” hey you dumb big beefcake leaves my friend alone.” He turned to me with a wicked smile and said. “You two have fallen into the abyss and now you are in the Iron Devil gym.” The one in front of us grabbed Dominic and lifted him like a child, while the other one behind us and in front of the door grabbed me and said.” These two will make a great addition to the iron devil gym.

Before I knew what happened, me and Dominic were wearing black sleeveless shirts and black and red shorts with the gym logo on it and lifting weights to demonic sounding heavy metal music. Both of our shirts were huge, mines barely fit on my skinny frame, while Dominic’s was quite filled in. My coach name was Roman the one who grabbed be in the one who was blocking the door. While Dominic’s coach was Matt the one who called me twig and Dominic blubber. At first Roman’s insults made me angry and or sad but the more I exercise the more I channeled my emotions into the next lifted. The more I lifted the better I felt the more I wanted to feel my muscles burn. I sat up from lifting weights from the workbench trends in sweat. as Roman handed me a water bottle, taking a swig from it, I saw myself in the mirror.

For a second, I didn’t even recognize myself. My black hair was longer, and I was starting to grow a 5 o’clock shadow on my face. My wants flat hairless chest now had some muscle, my pecs were starting to stick out, my arms were larger and defined, and I could see that my had armpit hair and chest hair drenched with sweat. With my muscular legs I got up following Roman to a special lunchroom. Roman and Matt led to me and Dominic to a table with two plates filled with food. When I sat down, I began to eat, when Dominic asked me. “What in hell happened to you Nikolai. Forgive me for saying that you were skinny guy this morning but now your starting to look like a regular gym regular Gower.” I just stared at him and noticed that he had tears and a bruise on his face.

As soon as our lunch break was over I immediately without prompting from Roman, hopped on an exercise machine. Then before I could start, I noticed that Dominic was being dragged towards an exercise machine as well. Dominic somehow slipped from Romans and Matt’s strong grip and ran towards me. Dominic panting said,” Nikolai we need to leave this place. It’s trying to change us into muscle beast or gym zombie or something.” I got off the exercise machine that I was using and punch Dominic in the gut causing him to double over in pain, as Roman and Matt grabbed, and we placed him in the machine that I was using. Dominic was crying and pleading for me to snap out of it. I slapped his fat belly and said,” come on fatso you have weights to crunch.” Dominic had a sad, and shocked looked, as me, Roman and Matt tied him to the exercise machine. Two more huge gym members watched Dominic has, me Roman and Matt began seriously exercising.

Every exercise machine I use causes me to grow huge with muscles, causing me slowly filling out this the gym clothes that Roman gave to me. I felt Every muscle in my body burn with exertion. I was driven by an unholy desire to become bigger and stronger, to see my muscles grow. Every insult that Roman and Matt gave felt like encouragement for me to keep going. The loud demonic metal music used to annoy me but now it makes my body feel pump to exercise as I nod to the rhythm of it, and the ones spicy musk smell that would’ve made me gag now smell better than fresh air. I could feel my clothes become tight because of my growing muscles, if I was still wearing my old shoes and clothes they would’ve been shredded to bits by now.

Eventually Roman told me that I was done for the day. I got up from the exercise machine and started to head towards the locker room when I saw my reflection in the mirror. I was huge and hairy; my black hair reaches back of my neck while my beard was starting to reach the tops of my big hairy pecs. The black sleeveless shirt that barely fit me was now tying against my huge muscular body. My skinny arms were replaced by two huge hairy arms that sported huge biceps cover with lots of vein and pepper with black hair, and my thighs were now like the tree trunks. I eventually stopped looking at myself and started to walk toward locker room.

I was in one of the showers stalls letting the hot water soothing my aching muscles. When the I heard the stall door opening, I turned around thinking that I must have forgotten to lock the shower stall, when I saw a huge hairy man. at first, I didn’t recognize him, then I asked, “Dominic is that you?”, He just smiled for his answer and came closer to me. The one fat nerd was now a behemoth of a man, like me his brown hair grew out, slightly covering his eyes and his unkept beard reached his huge hairy pecs. He still had fat but instead of his belly sagging because of it, now it was a firm beef belly. His arms and legs were now huge and hairy with muscle, with arms like bowling balls and tree trunk like legs. Then I noticed his huge fat hard cock sticking out and his huge hairy balls, inviting me to partake.

I wanted to stick my fat hard cock into his thick ass, but I kneeled instead as a form of peace offering. Dominic came closer, accepting my peace offering for punching him in the gut, as I’d open my mouth to receive his juicy beef stick, he placed both of his big hands behind back of my head. The me from this morning with a gag at the site two men sucking each other’s cocks, but the feeling and taste of Dominic’s fat cock and balls was so intoxicating. I began to feel Dominic’s thick beefy cock move, thrusting his thick hips back and forth as he began to face fuck me hard. I enjoyed the taste of his salty cum and the way his hard-fat cock stuffed down my throat. I love how Every thrust of his cock made me want more of his manly cum. Dominic began to thrust faster as he climaxed as his came closer. Eventually his muscular back straight, and is hard cock stiffen as it shot his hot sticky cum into my thirsty mouth.

Dominic smile as I got up from sucking his fat cock. With no words Dominic kneeled and began to suck me off. Like me Dominic was thirsty for my cum. Feeling his thick tongue on my cock made me moan and pleasure. It didn’t take me long for my balls to stiffen up and for me to shoot my load into Dominic’s mouth. Dominic got up from sucking my fat cock. We eventually finished showering and headed back into locker room where Roman and Matt was waiting for us.

Bonus

Hell-Daddy watched as his gym gained two new members. He loved watching his gym turned week kids into big strong men and soon these two men will become his muscle demons. That is the fate of all men who enter his gym.

• Like 11

• 1 year later...

This is a gift I was inspired to send as a thank you for a nice story that made me smile. 

Keep up the good work. Rock on. Keep honing your craft.

Joining the Iron Devils Gym

Dominic and I were both bored and frustrated while exploring the town looking for a place to stay after our parents kicked us out. The good news was we were over 21 and had plenty of money. The bad news was we had no plans for college or any higher aspirations in life and had no place to stay.

Dominic asked, "Do you smell something weird, Nikolai?” while I was pondering our situation.

“What smell” I said confused. Then I smelled it. The smell was like a spicy musk, making me feel warm for some reason.

The spicy, musky smell was coming from the building next to us. With its worn appearance, blacked-out windows, and no sign on the outside, I thought the place abandoned. We started to walk towards the blackened glass door of the building. I had no idea why I was going inside this strange building. It was like my body was on autopilot.

“It must be a special restaurant or maybe a spice shop,” Dominic said nervously, trying to rationalize why in hell we were going into this mysterious building. What we saw inside shocked us: extremely huge beefy men exercising and lifting huge weights. We just stood there for a couple seconds, stunned at the site of these huge men. Then we heard a deep voice behind us.

“Do you like what you see boys? Real strong men lifting heavy shit, taking no crap from anyone!”

The huge burly man speaking stood between us and the front door, our only exit from this place, short black hair, chinstrap beard, hard gray eyes, blunted nose, and round face. He wore a sleeveless black shirt with a red demon lifting weights as its logo, with black shorts, black and red shoes, and holding a black and red gym bag. His huge muscles bulged out of his tight sleeveless shirt, making him look very intimidating. I heard Dominic gulp in fear at the site of this hulking man. The spicy, musky smell coming off of this masculine man was starting to make my nose water.

“Look what we have here, 'twig' and 'blubber'," said another deep voice coming from behind us.

Dominic and I turned around to see another huge man with a handlebar mustache, shaven head, brown eyes, and dark brown skin wearing the same clothes as the first one.

“Who are you c-calling 'b-blubber'?” Dominic said with a timid stutter. The big burly dark skinned man got right in Dominic’s face and said,

“I did! What you’re going to do about it, fat boy?”

Dominic wilted under this man’s stare, and the big man flicked his pudgy nose with his huge sausage-like fingers.

"Hey you big, dumb beefcake! Leave my friend alone!” I said. He turned to me with a wicked smile.

“You two have fallen into the abyss and now you are in the Iron Devil gym.” The one in front of us grabbed Dominic and lifted him like a child while the one between us and the front door grabbed me as he said, "These two will make great additions."

Before I knew what was happening, Dominic and I suddenly found ourselves wearing black sleeveless shirts and black and red shorts with the gym logo on them and lifting weights to demonic sounding heavy metal music. Both of our shirts were huge; mine hung like a sack on my skinny frame, while Dominic’s was quite snug. My coach was the one who grabbed me, named Roman. Dominic’s coach was the one who called me 'twig' and Dominic 'blubber', named Matt. At first, Roman’s insults made me angry ... and sad but, the more I exercised, the more I channeled my emotions into the next lift. The more I lifted, the better I felt and the more I wanted to feel my muscles burn.

I sat up from lifting, dripping with sweat. Roman handed me a water bottle. I saw myself in the mirror taking a swig from it. For a second, I didn’t even recognize myself. My black hair was longer, and I was starting to show a 5 o’clock shadow on my face. My once flat, hairless chest now had some muscle, my pecs were starting to stick out, my arms were larger and defined, and I could see that my armpit and chest hair were drenched with sweat. With my muscular legs I got up, following Roman to a special lunchroom. Matt and Roman led Dominic and I to a table with two plates filled with food. I sat down and began to eat.

“What in hell happened to you Nikolai?!" asked Dominic. "Forgive me for saying, but you were only a skinny guy this morning, and now your starting to look like a regular gym-goer!” I just stared at him, noting traces of tears and a bruise on his face. 

As soon as our lunch break was over, I immediately hopped on an exercise machine without prompting from Roman. Before I could start, I noticed Dominic being dragged towards an exercise machine, as well. Dominic somehow slipped from Roman's and Matt’s strong grip and ran towards me.

"Nikolai we need to leave this place!" he pleaded, panting, "It’s trying to change us into muscle beasts or gym zombies or something!” I got off the exercise machine I was using and punched Dominic in the gut, doubling him over in pain as Roman and Matt grabbed him. Together we placed him on the machine I had been using. Dominic cried and pleaded for me to snap out of it. I slapped his fat belly.

"Come on, fatso, you have weights to crush.”

Dominic wore a sad, shocked looked, as Roman, Matt, and I tied him to the exercise machine. Two other huge gym members watched Dominic as Roman, Matt, and I began seriously exercising.

Every exercise machine I used made me grow huge with muscle, to slowly fill out the gym clothes Roman had given me. I felt every muscle in my body burn with exertion. I was driven by an unholy desire to become bigger and stronger, to see my muscles grow. Every insult that Roman and Matt spat at me felt like encouragement to keep going. The loud demonic metal music had annoyed me at first, but I began to nod to the rhythm as it made my body feel the pump of the exercise more and more. The spicy musk smell of the trainers that once made me gag smelled better than fresh air. I could feel my clothes stretch tight over my growing muscles. If I had still been wearing my old shoes and clothes, they would’ve been shredded to bits.

Eventually, Roman told me I was done for the day. I got up from the exercise machine and was headed towards the locker room when I saw my reflection in the mirror. I was huge and hairy; my black hair reached the back of my neck while my beard was reaching the tops of my big hairy pecs. The black sleeveless shirt that barely fit me was now struggling against my huge muscular body. My skinny arms were replaced by two great hairy arms that sported huge biceps covered with lots of veins peppered with black hair, and my thighs were now like tree trunks. I eventually stopped looking at myself and started to walking again towards the locker room.

I stood in one of the showers stalls letting the hot water soothe my aching muscles. I heard the stall door opening and turned around, thinking I must have forgotten to lock the shower stall, when I saw a huge hairy man. I didn’t recognize him at first, then ...

“Dominic is that you?”

He just smiled in answer and stepped closer to me. The fat nerd had become a behemoth of a man! Like me, his brown hair grew out, slightly covering his eyes, and his unkempt beard hung down to his huge hairy pecs. He still had a big belly but, instead of sagging, it was firm and beefy. His arms and legs were huge and hairy with muscle, upper arms like bowling balls and legs like tree trunks. Then I noticed his huge, fat, hard cock sticking out and his huge hairy balls hanging, inviting me to partake.

I wanted to stick my fat, hard cock into his thick ass, but I knelt instead to offer peace. Dominic came closer, accepting my gesture of apology for punching him in the gut. As I opened my mouth to receive his juicy beef stick, he placed both of his big hands behind my head. This morning I would have gagged at the sight of two men sucking each other’s cocks, but the feeling and taste of Dominic’s fat cock and balls now was just intoxicating. I began to feel Dominic’s thick, beefy cock move as he thrust his thick hips back and forth as he began to face fuck me, hard. I enjoyed the taste of his salty dick honey and the way his hard, fat cock stretched my throat. I loved how every thrust of his cock made me want his manly cum. Dominic began to thrust faster as his climax grew closer. Eventually, his muscular back straightened, his hard cock stiffened and swelled as it shot his hot sticky cum into my thirsty mouth.

Dominic smiled as I got up from sucking his fat cock. Without a word, Dominic knelt and began to suck me off. Like me, Dominic was thirsty for my cum. Feeling his thick tongue on my cock made me moan with pleasure. It didn’t take long for my balls to tighten and for me to shoot my load into Dominic’s mouth. Dominic got up and we finished showering, then headed back into the locker room where Roman and Matt were waiting for us.

Bonus

Hell-Daddy watched as his gym gained two new members. He loved watching his gym turned weak kids into big, strong men, and soon these two would become his muscle demons. That was the fate of all men who entered his gym.

• Like 1