The Symbiote War - Chapter 16

theseventhwave

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2020 at 3:03 AM, Bodicontak said:

Great story!  Will there be a Chapter 17 coming in the near future?

Yep!  The next chapter is partially written.  The full story has been "story-boarded" since the beginning.  It's just a matter of figuring out how to write the details in a way that keeps the story on the path to the "right" ending.  I think the "foreshadowing clues" that I've sprinkled in the story thus far have been maybe a bit too subtle (or maybe subtle enough that once the ending is revealed, you'll have to go back to see the foreshadowing breadcrumbs).  But it has been quite an interesting challenge to try and find balance between "being true" to the characters and also keep the story moving toward this pre-determined ending.

My apologies that this has been such an agonizingly slow process.  This isn't the sort of writing I normally do.  I only started this as a way to say "thank you" to Xyggurat (and the other writers on these sorts of forums) for their beautiful work.  And now, after struggling to do this sort of writing - I've definitely developed a deeper respect for these writers on these forums.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...