A lonely small-town part four every chieftain’s means an enforcer

BigZargo12

A lonely small-town part four

every chieftain’s means an enforcer

links to the other parts are at the bottom

Owen smiled at Michael’s question, “why don’t we just fuck them.” Owen said, “because we want them to be useful. Therefore, if you just plowed the prisoners, they wouldn’t gain any magical abilities and they may lose useful knowledge. Luke and Johnny are more basic because I let my musk fried their brains so that they would be more obedient. Magic requires more independent thoughts. Just me fucking them would turn them into an extremely basic ogre. The milk is important for prep, it helps me in print their purpose and allows them some independent actions. It would be easy to simply make them drink some of my cum and watch them turn. But I’m planning to give him a purpose.” “It was my purpose,” Michael asked. “You purpose is to be my electrical worker. Me giving you powers was an experiment,” Owen said.

Owen grabbed a bucket, as he explained his plan. “I’m thinking that we feed them are milk for a couple of days, to prime our officer for his transformation. Plus, this should give me time to imbue him with magic.” Michael said, “you are saying that you just can’t give people magic freely.” No Owen said,” it takes time to grow the magic and split off from me, plus if I were to give it recklessly, they may turn against me and kill me.” Michael looked at Owen and said, “I would never kill you. you gave me this awesome gift.” Michael lifted his right muscular arm as lightning coursed around it. Owen,” the more powerful magic or complex magic I give for this transformation, the more independent they will be. Look at Luke and Johnny,” both ogres turned to face the two other ogres having sex on the stage in the common room. Then Owen and Michael turned their faces back toward each other.” I could have them stop at any time and do work for me or even commit suicide, but you Michael would resist that command.”

“So, the more magical ogres I make. The more I must make sure that I am the dominant ogre. If you were to decide to make more ogres Michael. You could attract unwanted attention. Because I do not know how many humans still have magic, and it the descendants of the witch who bound me here still have magic in their blood. Well the best outcome would be banished back to my home world.” Michael looked at Owen with curiosity as he grabbed a bucket and said,” you’re from another world”,” yes” Owen said. “I was just a lonely ogre until I was summoned here to Earth, but I was, to cunning to be bound. Now Michael concentrate your power into your pecs then nipples.” Michael watched Owen’s muscular pecs inflated, as they started to produce milk. Michael closed his eyes as he concentrated his power into his pecs then nipples. He felt his pecs start to inflate with milk. “Good,” Owen said, as Michael opened his eyes.

Owen grabbed his right nipple and squeezed, making milk come out. “By us giving our prisoners are milk. We prep them for their transformation, and if we want magical infusion. After”, Michael squeezed his right nipple producing his chocolate milk he said. “You gave me electric powers what powers or you planning to give to them.” Owen finishing his milking his left nipple smiled at Michael. “I’m planning to transform the cop into my enforcer, to make sure when I make more magical ogres. That I can control them, because as I said the more magical or complex the powers the more independent, they will be, and some powers I give them will make them uncontrollable with my direct will. If they were to be let loose, they can cause people to notice us, and my magic has limits.”

Owen moved his left hand an around and said, “this town may be my prison but is also my domain.” Michael watched as Owen’s thick hairy pecs, re-inflated after he milk them dry. Then Owen began to milk himself again.” My domain is a source of a chunk of my power, and although through the help of Luke and Johnny. I was able to transport you and bless you. Magic can’t create everything. By transforming people into ogres, my reach expands, especially the more magical power I give to an individual ogre. Michael that’s enough,” as Michael went down to grab a second bucket. Owen smiled, “with his three buckets of his milk. We have a plenty enough of milk to corrupt our officer.”

Officer Carrick Cooper was trapped in a cage naked, with Benjamin the punk 17-year-old sharing his fate in a separate cage. He was checking up on Johnny Comepie to see if he knew the whereabouts of Luke Wen. Instead he was captured by two huge hairy muscle beast who were over 10 feet tall. Those monsters even grabbed the kid. He didn’t know what they did to the water, but it tasted funny. For some reason there was a large mirror on one side of the cage. Carrick use to had, short red hair, a mustache a little bit of chest hair. But as soon as one of those muscle monsters gave him a cup of something that looks like chocolate milk. His hair began to grow. His once clean-shaven face had a full on unkept red beard, his short hair grew out, his chest hair became a red pelt, his arms and legs mostly naturally hairless started to be covered with a growth of red hair, and his dreams once pure became gay and pervy.

Carrick couldn’t stop masturbating after he had drinking the second cup of milk, but he couldn’t resist. He felt guilty of this sin, and of his thoughts of having sex with hot thick hairy men.

After the third day of feeding the cop the corruptive milk. Owen and Michael went down to check on their captives. Benjamin saw two more hairy muscle beast at his cage, one was oranges with black hair brown eyes and had a bushy mustache and sharp sideburn, with a hairy muscle gut and while the other one had dark chocolate skin, dark brown eyes, A bushy beard, with a mohawk, with blue markings on his body, and was extremely muscular with eight pack abs and was hairy with short curly black hair. Then the one with the mustache waived his right arm and said my name is “Owen” in a strange deep accent. “What do you want from me Owen,” Benjamin said with a sneer? Owen replied, “to see if you have any value to me.” Owen’s face turned towards the cage which holding the cop, who Benjamin could see was now hairy and crazed as he saw the cop’s green eyes.

Owen smiled as he pointed at the cop and said. “This one will make a good sacrifice giving me more power and a good feast”. Benjamin blanched at the thought of being eaten by these big hairy cannibals. Owen gave an evil grin, “course you can avoid this fate by offering to be useful to me by telling me everything you know.” For the next several minutes Benjamin on his knees and tears in his eyes begged, threatened, and blathered about how important he was and how he may help Owen. Owen phrase his right hand then Benjamin became silent with fear of Owen’s decision. Then Owen turned his palm up to the sky then in a flash a bucket with a brush appeared. Owen looked at Benjamin said, “I’m going to ask you a few questions, depending how these turn out will decide your fate.”

Owen’s first question was, “you said that you belong to a gang if so, how many members you have and, what is this gang called.” “we are called the big bad boys, there are five members me, Tommy, Billy, Leo, and Jack.” “Good “Owen said as he nodded his head.” “My second question, what are these people you call nerds?” Benjamin muttered, “They name, Bob, Timmy, Jeff, Bobby.” “My third question, tell me more about these nerds?” Benjamin told Owen everything he knew about Bob and others he and his gang bullied. Owen smiled at the news that Benjamin told him. “My fourth question Owen said. If I were to offer you gold for you and your gangs services, would you take it.” Benjamin nodded his head in approval of the idea. Good Owen said, “as he came to a decision. This is what you will do. When I return you to your town, you will find your gang.” Then Owen with his left hand teleported a barrel, “you will have them drink this barrel of liquid. Note that they only need a cup of this liquid. Then you offer them gold to kidnap Bob and his friends and bring them to me.” With his right-hand Owen summoned a small bag of gold and revealed its contents to Benjamin. Benjamin’s eyes widened with greed and he nodded yes.

Owen smiled as he snapped his fingers and Benjamin’s close returned to him. “First thing you’ll need is this,” and with another snap his fingers. A mug appeared before Benjamin’s eyes. “You will need to drink this so that the ring of hypnosis will not affect you.” With some trepidation Benjamin grabbed the floating mug and drink it and impressed by Owens power. Benjamin thought being on Owens good side would make him rich. Owen closed and dropped the small bag of gold, as he made his hands into fists and turned his hands revealing his palms and to items. A golden ring with a glass gem sticking out and a golden chain necklace with a blank tag on it. “This ring will allow you to hypnotize people, by pointing the glass gem at a person you can make them do things you want. It doesn’t last very long, and you can’t make them kill themselves or others. The necklace allows things to go smoothly and by tapping it to a mirror you can contact me.”

Then Owen said, “palms up” as he placed his big hands through the bars of the cage. The cage moved around Owens arms making oval shape. Benjamin had his palms out as Owen dropped the two items in his hand. Benjamin immediately put the two items on. Then Owen pulled his hands out of the cage and snap his fingers and the barrel shrank into a flask. Then Owen summoned a bag and placed the flask and small bag of gold in it. “I almost forgot” Owen said with a grin. “If you betrayed me or telling anyone about me, I will kill you, and don’t think you can trick me or that I wouldn’t know if you tell someone. I’m going to give you two weeks to get me those people that I want.” Then the bars on the cage parted making a man size oval shape, as Benjamin walked out.

Owen handed Benjamin the bag of supplies and smiled, with a snap of Owen’s thick fingers Benjamin was gone. Michael said, “do you think that the kid will come through.” Owen looked at Michael and said, “he will. When I gave him that drink, he slowly turning into an ogre which will allow me to enforce my will on him, his mind at first then his body at a slower rate, and that drink I told him to give his friends will slowly turn them into ogres and eventually make their way here. The necklace will allow me to implant orders into them without them realizing it. Allowing to gain my strength back and a chance for you and our office here. The chance to convert them into ogres. Don’t worry about giving them purpose I already implanted a purpose into them.”

Owen summoned a chair for Michael to sit on. “I’m going to show you how to convert others into ogres. Owen grabbed the bucket with the brush and turned to face the cage with Carrick in it.  As I said before, if we just fuck them without preparation they’ll lose most if not all of their memories, by drenching them with our musk we prep them for this transformation allowing us to select certain attributes we want. Once you or more powerful you can choose to imprint a personality of your choosing. Of course, are milk kind it is the same thing but allows us to add to type of attribute like magic, strength, intelligent and/or other skills or abilities.” Owen was now in front of the cage that Carrick was in and took off his loincloth to reveal his fat 10-inch-long cock and huge balls the size of large oranges. Michael unzipped his pants revealing his fat 12-inch-long cock and huge balls that also the size of large oranges and began to rub it in anticipation.

Carrick was drooling at the site of these two hairy muscle beasts. The one with the black mustache and sideburns said my name is “Owen, and I know what you want”. As he grabbed his fat cock and squeezed causing some precum to ooze out. Carrick tried to grab Owen’s fat juicy cock, but he was too far away from the cage. Owen smiled at his prison, turned his face to Michael and said. “After a couple days of milk, he’s desperate for our cocks. The longer we make him wait the more lustful he becomes. I want him to be bound to me and order for me to do this I need him to willingly serve me. Too early and they will have a lot more autonomy and if we wait too long, they become extremely dependent on me. This is the perfect time turned him into an ogre.” Owen turned his face back to the last craze Carrick.

Owen asked, “Carrick, are you willing to serve me, are you willing to submit and obey me.” Carrick gave a nod and said, “yes master,” then the cage opened up and Carrick came out with his hard-throbbing erect cock. Owen commanded Carrick to turn around, and as he did, he felt a slash as his red back hair fell off his pale skin. Owen began to paint a chain symbol on Carrick back. Each paint stroke made Carrick moan in pleasure. When Owen was done painting on Carrick’s back, he turned around in your and began to lick and suck at Owen’s fat cock. Owen moan in pleasure as Carrick was ravenous in his work. The green chain symbol on Carrick back began to glow brighter the closer Owen was near his climax. Owen beckoned Michael to come and joined. Owen in pleasure said, “to Michael, this one is going be strong one, as he pointed at the glowing green chain symbol on Carrick back. When I hit my climax, it will be your turn to tag in.”

Michael stopped rubbing his cock as he saw Owen straightened out and saw his balls clenched up as he moaned out loud, as he came. Carrick greedily drink all of his master Owen’s delicious tasting cum, but he was still thirsty for ogre cum. Owen moved over as Michael replaced him to feed Carrick some delicious ogre cum. Like before Carrick sucked and licked at Michael’s fat cock. Owen went behind Carrick waiting for him to begin his transformation. “Once his done transforming he will want ass, Michael.” As Carrick sucked on Michael’s fat cock, he began to change mentally. He knew he had power, and he knew that he was losing some of his memories. He knew that he could stop he would be free from these sexy hairy muscle beast’s influence forever. But he tried to stop but the taste was so good. As Michael was near his climax, Carrick began to feel his humanity fade away as it was replaced with something new.

Michael exploded in Carrick’s mouth, as Carrick drank all of Michael’s cum like his life depended on it. Carrick began to transform into an ogre. First, he felt his feet swell and grow. Then Owen, Michael and Carrick saw the veins crawling from his huge hairy feet, causing his lower legs to grow muscle, as the veins of growth crept up to his thighs causing them to swell with muscle and tell they were larger than a humans head. Carrick felt his ass ballooning out with muscle and a little bit of fat, then his hard cock began grow longer and thicker from 5 inches to 10 inches long and widen to the size of a soda can. His balls grew to the size of large oranges. The growth spread to his spine making him get taller, as he felt his belly balloon out with muscle and tell he had a big hairy muscle gut. He began to widen to compensate for his new growth and muscles as his, shoulders began to widen and grow with muscle. Owen saw Carrick back began to widen and grow out with muscle as his back hair grew back. Then the growth is affected his pecs causing them grow and thick with muscles, his nipples expanded until they were the size of quarters and they were pointing down. Then Carrick’s arms began to grow his once average biceps ballooned out with muscle until they were the size of basketballs, the growth spread to his lower arms and then his hands grew out and tell they were the size of baseball mitts. His face was the final thing to change, his jaw squared out, his nose rounded and grew a little, and his face became more brutish.

Carrick said in a deep voice, “I need ass.” Within a nod from Owen Michael turned around showing his ass to Carrick face. Carrick knelt and began to lick Michael’s ass in preparation of plowing it. Michael moaned and pleasure as he felt his cock get hard again. Then Carrick got up and with his right hand grabbed his fat cock as he placed it in Michael’s ass, causing him to moan out. Carrick with his free right hand grabbed Michael’s cock and began to rub it, in rhythm of the movement. Owen with his re-hardened cock dripping with precum, began to rub it on Carrick’s ass, in prep to stuffing his fat cock and Carrick’s ass. When Carrick’s ass lubed up, Owen placed his fat cock in Carrick’s ass, causing Carrick to moan in pleasure. All three ogres were in the sexual rhythm, each moving their muscular hips in time with each other. Carrick smiled as he said, “this is the life,” Michael responded, “yeah it is.” “Yes! Yes! Yes!” Owen said out loud, grinning like a madman. All three ogres began to move faster as they came closer to a climax.

All three ogres roared in lust as they all came. Michael’s cum shot out of his fat cock and hit the cage that wants held Benjamin. All three ogres grinning and untangled from each other sprawling on the floor in an afterglow. Then Luke and Johnny showed up, immediately they went to Owen and began to lick his cock clean. Owen thought how he was going to turn the big bad boys into his muscle, but he especially wanted to turn those nerds into big strong hairy ogres that were loyal to him.

Links to lonely small town
parts one:https://muscle-growth.org/topic/19581-a-lonely-small-town-part-one-bored-and-lonely-ogre/?tab=comments#comment-263961
part two:https://muscle-growth.org/topic/19593-a-lonely-small-town-part-two-ogre-needs-plumbing/?tab=comments#comment-264208

• Like 2