muscle pills part1 &2

rey906

hey this is my first attempt at writing a story so any feedback would be appreciated, if its good ill probably continue it, ideas for stories or things to add in the comments would be appreciated.

Returning home from the gym Alex was about to strip and go for a shower when his door bell rang, opening the door he collected a small parcel from the post man before closing his door and rushing back to his room. Opening the parcel reveal a small bottle of pills, his exitement began to rise, "finally" he thought his muscle pills had arrived. At 5'8 and 153 lbs his body was far from impressive although several years of gym had give him an athletic body with almost 14" biceps toned abs and thin pecs but despite that he hadnt been able to push past it. quickly reading the instructions Alex learned that each pill should add about 5lbs of muscle. However if he had read more than the front of the bottle he would see the side effects ' side effects include: height growth, penis growth, testicular growth,increased semen production, increased libido' 'WARNING DO NOT CONSUME AFTER EXERCISE THIS CAN RESULT IN UPTO 10X MUSCLE GAIN'. opening the bottle Alex took out one pill and stood infront of the mirror taking a look a his body "time to see what 5lbs more looks like" he said to himself, his cock stirring at the image of his body becoming huge. "here goes nothing" he said as he swallowed the pill and waited, less than a minute late his body started to feel hot his cock had swelled to full mast and all 6.5 inches were straining against his shorts.
His muscles felt pumped his veins pushing against his skin, "yess, grow" he groaned before he doubled over his abs contracting, before bening pulled back up as his lower back started to fill out. My thighs spazamed and shook as they swelled filling my lose shorts and pulling them tight, his cock outline visable pushed against the tight fabric. His calves grew into muscular diamonds. he started to grow taller growing to 5'11" his t shirt rode up exposing the bottom bricks of the 6 pack that was now outlined through the material, "fuck yessss" he moaned as his upper body started to swell his pecs thickening and pushing out into slabs of must that over hung his deep abs. the shirt strained as his back widened sheets of muscle fighting for space forcing his shoulders wider. The seems straining as large lats cascaded down his sides. At the same time is taps and delts grew , traps curved down from his thick neck as is almost nonexistant delts balooned into boulders. Biceps began to bulge growing bigger and harder until his sleeves struggles to contain them. his forarms thickened to match the swollen guns. A low moan emininated from his throat as his head rolled back, his glute grew into square blocks of muscle eating the seam of the shorts, groaning lounder as his cock started to swell, he watched in the mirror as it snaked further down his thigh, the fabric was so tight the outline of the bulbous head was visible, his balls churned growing and filling up any remain space in his shorts, a wave of testosterone washed over him as the thick members started to drool pre. "yess"he grunted feeling the growth wind down, he raised his arm seams slitting and pumped it the ball of muscle swelling on command causing a spit peak to rise several vein rivers ran down the mountinous muscle, the peak rose splitting the sleeve of the t shirt. Grinning he looked back at his reflection in awe of what he had become, "5 lbs really does make a biiiig difference" ....

• Like 12

14 hours ago, goremeridian said:

Very vivid writing, rey906! You should definitely keep going. After all, he has a whole bottle of pills left :)

thanks i was just wondering that myself

• Like 1

Part 2

letting out a long breath out as he took in his body, his eyes roaming the new muscles, he realised his body was doing something that it had never done before, he was turning himself on, the damp patch of pre was spreading over his thigh, releasing a musk of testosterone. groaning slightly at the sight of his body he stepped closer to the mirror to get a closer look, as he walked he could feel his swolen cum filled balls being squeezed and carressed by his thighs and the tight fabric. gazing at the outline of his thick leaking member he could hold back any more, he ran his hand down its length feeling the ridges and veins through his shorts. "fuck it" he moaned reaching for his waist band, he tore his shorts off, imidiately his solid rod flipped up hitting his abs leaving a dollop of thick pre on his shirt, his heavy sack now proudly displayed on his meaty thighs. "fuck im huge and hung" he groaned as he flex his thighs, before carressing his sack and stroking his shaft. "i gotta see how big i am" he said hungrily and quickly grabbed a tape measure and laid it on the thick member before wrapping it around, "8.3 * 6.5 fucking inches" he breathed. He then flexed his bicep and wrapped the tape around the peak, his cock throbbed as he say the number 18.4 inches, hurrying to the bathroom
he stepped on the scales, the display finally settled, 203lbs. "fuuuck i gained 50lbs of muscle" ginning to himself as he headed back to his room, and again being taken off guard by his incredibly body one word came to mind to describe what he saw 'STUD' "yes im a stud" his eyes catching the reflection of the pill bottle "but i can be a better stud, a bigger stud, and more hung stud a fucking stallion" he said his voice hungry his mouth watering as he took another pill out the bottle. swallowing it he closed his eyes and waited for his growth to begin, again he felt his muscles grow warm the neck of his stirt started to strain against him, his cock throbbed thick pre running down its length and dripping from is sack, as his muscles started to grow he moan "yessss make me huge..." but as almost as soon as it had started it stopped. opening his eyes he looked down confused he weighted himself 208lbs read the sacle "looks like im gonna need much more to get to where i need to be" openning the pill bottle he emptied it and counted 23 pils remaing, "115lbs more muscle" he said realising he would
increase his mass by more than 50%.scooping back into the bottle "here goes nothing" he said as he emptied the bottle into his mouth.

*CRUNCH* *CRUNCH*
*GULP*

seconds later a tidalwave of testosterone washed over him and he felt the familiar heat returning to his muscles "yes thats more like it!" he groaned his voice an octive lower, everly muscle on his body looked pumped, veins pushed themselves to the surface to feed them "yesssss" he groaned crushing the pill bottle in his fist, as he felt his abs start to pulse, the 6 brick were pushed against the tight shirt but now the pushed further gaining
depth, he started to grow taller his torso and legs lenthening, his t shirt rode up further. he could see at the bas of his abs either side of his thick cock an extra set started to rise like bread in the oven only, this bread was ultra dense rock hard muscle. "more...". His body responded his obliques turned from smooth hard muscle into bulging piano keys flanking the 8 fist size bricks. the seams at the side of the shirt started to rip as his core widened. Following up is lats started to engorge pushing his arms firnther apart and continuing the tear up to his pits. "mmmph yes botta out grow this shirt!" he roared with exitement as his pecs grew larger the slabs of muscle now over and inch and a half thick split the neck of the shirt, reaching up he tore the shirt off revealing his torso in all its glory, his thick shelf like pecs over hung his abs casting a shadow over them. he could feel the sheets of muscle running down his back swell forcing his shoulders furthere apart giving him an isane v taper as his lats continued the pulse and grow. his delts swelled to striated vascular
pumpkins of muscle. grunting as he watched his neck thicken and traps rise. he flexed his bicep and squeezed the solid muscle "grow bigger make 18 inch guns look small make them fucking tank canons!!". As if responding to his will this horse shoe tricep bulged followe by his bicep harger and larger forcing his fingers apart, he let out a deep moan as he watched the split deepen on his arm and forearm swell to match it. his atention shifted as he felt is quads start to swell, the thick muscle split into three defined chunks. running his hand hover the growing muscle he couldnt contain himself "FUCK YESSS GROW MY QUADS TURN THEM INTO HUGE TREE TRUNKS!!" his thighs
swelled pushing against one another forcing him to position his feet further apart, turning side on he watched his gluts clearly split from the quads as his hamstrings thickened huge cords of muscle growing. his meaty glutes flexed mushing against one another the rounded cubes of muscle pushing out over his hammies. his diamond calves swelled to the size that his thighs had prviously been. suddenly he moaned his hand on his cock "mmm my monster cock is getting bigger fuck im going to split people in two" he groaned as he stroaked the growing shaft, his had slit eaily thanks to the copious amounts of pree oozing from the head. stroking the shaft up to the head he noticed that his fingers could no longer close around it, each stroke had to travel further and further, the pencil thick veins visably throbbing as it grew. he began squeezing his balls as they grew
now the size of tangerines he could feel them churning with copious amounts of thick hot cum. "yesss, yesss look at this stud no stalion" me moaned as he stroked faster working his balls he could feel the edge fast approaching his muscles tensing "fuck botta bust the biggest nut in histrory" he roared as his cock pulsed and throbbed, his muscles spazamed, flexed and bulged as he orgasmed, rope after rope of thick wite cum splatted against the mirror and over is abs, he could feel his balls shrink as he came buckets "YESSSSSSSSS...." he groaned as his orgasm wound down his cock not softening even one bit. "FUUCK" he panted as the afterglow of his orgasm washed over him, he could feel his tnagerine sized balls start to swell back to theyre full size as more cum was produced.

Looking at his body in the now cum covered mirror he estimated he must be abot 6'8" tall , he headed to the bathroom and started measuring " a stallion for sure" he said in awe as me measured his coc 12.8*9 inches,
"24" cannons" he moaned "tree trunks 34 inches" he groaned as his cock started leaking again "8 granite bricks" he said his voice rising as he punched his hard abs " piano key obliques and god damn wings" he roare as he
spread his lats" he stareted flexing his extitement rising as each muscle rippled before his cum cannon exploded the first load hitting his cin and raing down onto his pecs before he grabbed the monster and pointed it
towards the tub until his sack was drained. "fuck yes im the biggest most hung stud and i need me some fresh meat!" as he turned and left the bathroom. tbc...

any suggestions for improvements or how to continue would be appreciated

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

A terrific continuation, mate. 

If you're really happy to take a bit of criticism, then all I would say is watch the length of some of your sentences. Some are quite long and could do with being brown down into smaller sentences, just for ease of reading. 

But overall, a great piece of muscle fiction. 

8 minutes ago, goremeridian said:

A terrific continuation, mate. 

If you're really happy to take a bit of criticism, then all I would say is watch the length of some of your sentences. Some are quite long and could do with being brown down into smaller sentences, just for ease of reading. 

But overall, a great piece of muscle fiction. 

Thanks ill try it next time