The Entity - Prologue

niko777

On 2/10/2021 at 2:31 AM, Droz said:

Interesting idea. Curious to  see  more. 

One thing I would suggest to  think more about. Heights and weights. 

A six foot tall guy weighing 250 pounds would be pretty impressive. At 6'6" and 254 pounds (as you  described) he would be pretty skinny. The same for the 7'4" 372 pounds.  While an impressive height,  the mass would be spead out and more than likely to  be more bone and organ mass  than muscle mass.

For an example, look up Noah Steere,  he's 6'6" and at  his biggest weighed 350lbs.  Without anything around him for reference he looks  more to be a middleweight bodybuilder.

Unfortunately, it probably won't matter. The author hasn't been active on the site for almost six months. He had a progress thread that he was updating very regularly then just suddenly stopped. So, I hope all is well with him. Hopefully, he will return to the site and resume his progress thread and this story.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2021 at 1:13 AM, Kymuscleboy said:

Unfortunately, it probably won't matter. The author hasn't been active on the site for almost six months. He had a progress thread that he was updating very regularly then just suddenly stopped. So, I hope all is well with him. Hopefully, he will return to the site and resume his progress thread and this story.

Sad day :(