How I Became The King of Pro Bodybuilding

Supercrav

Thank you for your support!  I'm not a native so feel free to suggest corrections, there or in mp, that would be appreciated. I didn't even thoroughly proofread it myself, I find stuff to edit every time I read it.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

I got wakened by his foot steps as he climbed up the stairs. The thumps went louder as he approached. He slammed the bedroom door open, and walked inside, breaking a good chunk of wall on each side of the door frame because of the incredible width of his shoulders. He didn't seem to even have noticed he had as excited as he was, as strong as he was, and as pumped and jacked and hard all of his muscles were. He came close to the bed. There was nothing I could see past the bottom of his pecs that hung over me like a shelf at least two feet before his chest, but from the sound of his voice I could tell he was crying of joy.

Oh I was completely aghast, in shock from both his spectacular entrance and the disturbing sight of the insanely colossal mountain of muscle mass he had morphed into. "LOOK AT ME!" he shouted. "EVEN IN MY WILDEST DREAMS I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD EVER ATTAIN THIS LEVEL OF SUBLIME MUSCULAR PERFECTION! I HAVE BECOME MUSCLE! THE ULTIMATE, ABSOLUTE GOD OF MUSCLE!" then he quickly turned towards the fully mirrored wall facing the bed. He wasn't as eager to show me his divine form as he was to admire himself in the largest mirror of the house. "LOOK AT ALL THESE VEINS, THOSE STRIATIONS, MY SKIN IS SO TIGHT, I'M SO POWERFUL, I'M SO BEAUTIFUL!!!" - in the reflection I could see his tiny, joyful head lost in all that excess of muscle, framed by traps that went up way above his ears, his neck fighting for space between them and his balooning pecs to give proper support to the bulging muscles of his jaw.

I felt... proud. Proud of having generated that monstrosity, and proud to be the first human to witness this whole new level, this whole new dimension of supreme muscular hypertrophy. He wasn't just going to grab the title tomorrow, he was going to change the definition of humanity, or rather, define the real superhuman.

"Look, look!" He said again, turning sideways to the mirror, starting what was meant to be a side biceps pose except his hands couldn't reach each other. He clenched his fist clumsily as his hand and fingers had become so muscular, and lift his forearm parallel to the floor. "When I flex my biceps, I can't go any further, because my FUCKING BICEPS GETS IN THE WAY! MY FUCKING BICEPS WON'T ALLOW MY HAND TO GO ANY HIGHER!" - and indeed, it was unbelievable but I could see it with my very own eyes, the contraction of his biceps muscles, made its peaks grow in such delirious proportions, made the muscles expand horizontally so dramatically far that the went further than his forearm, past his hand. He could even touch the peaks of his biceps when he flexed, just fondle their lower side, and when he did, it looked like he was supporting the whole structure. "Oh my God it's so hot. I can't even fondle my pecs anymore!" Yeah, best he could do was reaching his nipples with the nails of his thumbs.

I was hard as hell. And so he was. His little posers were having trouble trying to hold his engorged, almost fully erect, supersized penis. Then the most unlikely thing happened, he begged me to pleasure him. "Please my dear Matthew, I beg you with all of my love, please release me from that strap and pleasure my cock, I can't reach anywhere near my cock with all that muscle, please please this is torture I need to jerk off to all that beauty please masturbate me, I'll give you anything will let you do anything I swear you have to make me come, please help me I need to ejaculate so hard.". I didn't need to be told that twice, I  pulled the boxers down, and started working his mighty shaft with both of my hands, while my lips and tongue frolicked across all the muscle and veins it could attain. As his moans turned into loud shouts, I stopped.

He went berserk. "WHAT IS WRONG, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME? HAVEN'T I BEEN A GREAT MUSCLE MAN TO YOU, HAVEN'T I GIVEN YOU INTENSE PHYSICAL SATISFACTION, HAVEN'T I OFFERED YOU GREAT PLEASURES WITH MY MUSCLES? OH PLEASE MY FRIEND HAVE MERCY" I had something else in mind, I also had my own personal record to beat. Not in the art of bodybuilding, but in a discipline I called 'how much can fit my mouth?'

Oh he almost protested at first. I knew it was another step into gayness he had wished to avoid, but he didn't fight it so much, and as soon as I had started his tone changed radically. I was blowing his mind (too), for the second time of the day, as he had never had a fellatio performed by another bloke before. He was having the best sex he'd ever had bar none, delighted by the visual ecstasy that was his very own insanely colossal muscular profusion, toying with muscles so absurdly immense and massive and ripped and thick and dense beyond human imagination; while having his sexual organ, mightiest and more sensitive than it had ever been, expertly serviced by a devoted worshiper sending his senses to a state of bliss he had never experienced. He came like a fountain then grabbed me by the shoulders, stuffing my head in his crotch to get more.

It lasted for a while, hours in fact. He was completely sex crazed. Hard as hell all the way, producing incredible amounts of semen. I think it was going far beyond the arousal that could have been induced by the serum. It felt like it was a sexual and psychological liberation for him. I thought maybe he'd had a lifetime of unsatisfactory sex, obsessed by his own body more than anything else but refusing to really act on it. Anyway he couldn't stop fucking my mouth over and over, and when I couldn't take it anymore he turned me around and forced his shaft into my ass. By far the largest tool that had ever entered in there. And he plowed me mercilessly with his pole, I don't know how many times, I was a wreck from all the pain and pleasure...

No I wouldn't actually call it rape, I had created the whole situation, and his power and size felt so good inside me. And also, I knew I was the luckiest, happiest gay muscle lover in the world, living the fantasy of billions. Or rather, the fantasy billions would have if they could imagine that such a muscular bodybuilder could ever exist, a monster of muscle with an insatiable foot-long prick Besides, he generously granted me full access to his luscious, delicious, humongous body, for me to fondle, kiss, caress, manipulate, lick, knead, and believe me, even the lightest, slightest contact with any part of the cathedral of muscular splendor that his body had become, was by far the most intensely mind-blowing sexual feeling ever experienced. The man had morphed into a supernatural monument to the glory of the epitome of anything sexual, from head to toe he was a twitching and pulsing symphony of nothing but pure, raw, animal sex. Oh I came aplenty, too.

We exhausted ourselves into falling back asleep, then after an hour or so I woke up, took a quick shower, and when I came back to the room he was awake too. I dressed up. He asked if I was leaving, I answered I was indeed, he asked me to pleasure him one last time, I told him he should keep his energy for the contest the next day and that he had to eat.a lot. And that I had to pack my stuff to go attending the contest tomorrow.

"Oh so you're coming to the the show? Great.

- I wouldn't miss it for the world. Neither should you.

- I can't wait. I can't wait! You want to go with me? You're kinda like a coach to me in a way. You could go backstage with me, help oiling me up, stuff like that. And you'd be great at prep talk for sure.

- Not sure any motivation would be necessary, but of course I accept your offer.. So what's the plan? My plane lands at 11:20.

- TWA?

- Right on. We're on the same flight?

- Sounds so. A friend drives me to the airport.

- You'd pick me up at Lafayette square around 7?

- I will. See you, then."

On my way to the exit he called me back.

" Matt!

- Yes?

- Could you... fix my pillow before you go? I'd like to have it right behind my neck, I'll rest a bit more before having food.

- Sure."

I walked back to the bed, bent down, he lifted his head, I grabbed the pillow to make it slide to the back of his neck, then he put one of his paws behind mine, and forced my mouth against his. to invade it with his tongue, at my great surprise, and we exchanged a long, passionate kiss.

" My way of thanking you," he said. "You know I despise the gay stuff and all, but you had to get through so much bullshit from me, then you made my wildest dream come true, the least I can do is putting some effort into making you happy. We'll have some good time this week-end, all the more as my wife won't be there. I'll have a lot of time to let you dispose of my body. Cancel your hotel reservation."

And I was gone.
  • Like 13

The next morning at 7am, he was at the meeting point. I had chosen this place as it was conveniently close to both the route to the airport and my home. And it was a very small square, we couldn't miss each other. His ride wasn't a big car by any means neither, I could see his triceps were pressed against the backseat windows, and I guessed his other triceps were doing the same on the other side. I opened the right front door and sat in.

His friend, the driver, was a guy in his twenties, maybe working out a little, but not buff at all. He was very nerdy looking. We shook hands, introduced ourselves, his name was Marvin, and he looked all nervous yet very happy. "I'm so honored to meet a good friend of Sergei, I hope that I will become your friend too, me I consider you one of mine already as you must be a wonderful person if Sergei has chosen you as a friend of his." It wasn't hard to guess that the kid was crazy hot for Sergei, at his disposal for any errand the bodybuilder could require, any task, any wish, basically a volunteer personal enslaved soul who had devoted his life to this obedience.

I flipped down the sun visor and adjusted it so Sergei and I could look into each other's eyes., "Hey babe how are you feellng on your way to go kick the ass of the world?

- Hahaha, I'm feeling awesome honey, and it's so good to have you here and coming with me to help with my preparation."

Cool, he had understood right away that I wanted to nag his servant. Who waltzed in the conversation:

" Matthew, have you seen how incredible Sergei's physique looks? I mean Sergei, You always look fantastic, but I swear your shape and condition today is leaps and bonds even better than you've ever been! Hey, hehe, hehe, If I were gay, hehe, hehe, I probably would have, hehe, I don't know, done some crazy gay shit already! Hahaha!"

Oh, and I wasn't even started. And, what was that? The guy was a weirdo, really. Or really dumb. Or both. But I'd go for weirdo.

Sergei extended his right hand to my shoulder and laid it there. So I reached it with mine and we grabbed hand, and I said

" You know you can always count on me. As these last few weeks you called me in the middle of the night more often than you usually do, I figured out that you had to be quite nervous about this show, although you didn't want to worry me about it, so I immediately took a few days off and canceled everything to be there for you. You know that our connection is so intense that there is nothing you can hide from me.

- When you told me you would be going with me to the Olympia, and finally coming to see me compete for the first time," I had started covering his powerful hand with soft kisses. " It made me so happy I have been on fire ever since, more motivated than ever, the kid is right knowing you would be there to support me I made my muscles explode in size more than ever before, more than any man ever did in fact, I've broken all the boundaries that existed in bodybuilding.

- And I've wished for that so hard. Maybe it has helped, for real.

- Of course, it's all thanks to you.

- You know that usually when you call me at night, especially these last few weeks, I had either woken up a few minutes before, thinking about you, or were dreaming about you at the moment?"

A delightful silent passed, before he answered

" I'm not surprised, my man. The second we've met we both knew something precious and rare was happening. After a couple of hours we could already could already share thoughts without saying a word."

I was surprised by Sergei's ability to carry our little improvised game on the fly, but even more by the fact that he didn't seem to mind doing the borderline-gay-crush-bromance act, for someone who was so demonstratively homophobic just hours, or days ago. Side effect of the serum, or muscular gratitude? Hard to tell.

Someone had a behavior even more obvious and a lot easier to read out, it was his obedient henchman behind the wheel. The guy was livid, almost shaking, on the edge of tears maybe even, out of jealousy certainly.Sergei noticed too (for real I think he read it in my eyes) and we stopped nagging him.

For a while. Then Sergei said :

'You're sleeping with me this week-end of course?

- Er, er...

- I was talking to Matthew. Watch the road."

I let out a little chuckle.

" No, big guy, as much as I would love to, that would be distracting you for the competition, you need all the rest and quiet you can get, I booked my own room already. We'll have plenty of time to share and party after that, I don't have to fly back until Wednesday."

Yeah, I had booked a Deluxe Suite, but they didn't have to know that detail.

" Wow, cool, it's gonna be so great. Marvin, you pick us up at the airport next Wednesday?

- Me? Er, maybe I can stay over there until Wednesday, too, problem will be solved then.

- Oh you planned on coming too?

- Of course! I have to support you my friend!

- You got a room?

- No, I thought... I would sleep on the floor of yours, like last year...

- But Melvin, this is way more important this year, I need all the peace and quiet I can get, Matt is right. And someone has to take care of the cat if I'm away almost a week. I can count on you for that can't I Melvin?

- Y... Yes, Sergei. Sure, Sergei." This time he really sounded like he was about to cry. "I'd do anything for you, Sergei, you know that. That's what friends do.

- I know I appeal to your loyalty again, Melvin, but given the fact that I hadn't planned to stay over there that long, I'm sure you understand that I need you to watch over my home.

- And nothing could make me happier than taking care of that for you, man. This way you can do the contest and have a few day's rest with your mind at peace. I'm glad to help you in any way.

- Very good Melvin. You're really special. And I'm sorry if I've been kinda blunt with my request, but well, given the circumstances I thought you could have guessed without saying what you had to do. You can stay at my place even if you want, just don't go near my gym equipment, my laundry nor our, er, I mean my room.

- Very well. I will make sure the fridge is stocked when you return.

- Now that's good initiative! Great Melvin, you're a friend. You know what? When I come back I'll let you take a selfie with me for you to put on instagram of twitter or whatever.Cool, heh?"

That was getting a little too far. I decided to step in as the devious falsely friendly jerk. I preferred having him hating me than riddled with angst.

" It is much better that way I believe, Melvin, but as I feel like I am quite responsible for the change of plans, I offer to refund you the full price of your plane ticket, and for your entrance fee at the con... Hey, I forgot to take one for me, maybe I could buy it from you...?"

Sergei answered first.

"There's no need for that, Matthew, I'll register you as staff, you'll come with me backstage, that way you'll take care of my tan, oil up my body, help me get my pump and so on.

- Yes but if I sell the tickets there, I can make three of four times the money. Maybe more.

- Good thinking Mr brain.

- And if it can make you feel any better" and while saying that I slapped a few times the mounds of pectoral muscle protruding between the front seats, "I don't think this muscle beast needs any support to be crowned as the most spectacular and massive bodybuilder in the world.

- HAHAHAHA You got that right brother!"

Mission accomplished, Melvin had his hands clenched white on the wheel and his teeth gnawing. We arrived at the airport at last. Bye Melvin. Don't loose the keys on your way back, especially after you get yourself shitface drunk tonight.
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Entering the airport terminal alongside Sergei, or I should more accurately say, the entrance of the gigantic muscular monstrosity I had turned Sergei into was nothing short of phenomenal. Wearing flip flops, a teared pair of blue jeans as shorts, and a skin-tight tank top ready to burst, the imprint of the two front seats of the car fading out on each pectoral muscle, my 6'8" companion was a moving and breathing explosion of virility and muscle. the dozens of people around were aghast and eyes bulging out at the sight of him, trying to understand how this boisterous stacking of protrusive striated muscles covered with veins could be a human being, and trying to convince themselves that it couldn't be anything else.

What do you think? Of course he was enjoying every second of the surrealist atmosphere created by the fantastic power radiating from every inch of his colossal body. From the tip of his toes overflowing his sandals, to the top of his head raising just a few inches above his traps, the fabulous bodybuilder was an infamous magnification of masculinity, the epitome of extreme outbreak of every limit ever conceived in male muscularity and power. The blessed onlookers, stunned by the indescribable magnificence of the absurdly disgusting profusion of ultrasized muscles piled before their eyes, didn't even start to wonder how much pure force was packed into the muscles of this superhuman. How much strength he could burst out. How many tons could lift biceps the size of huge truck tires. The size of several men. With all these striations, all these veins pulsing, it looked like he was aching from each and every muscle, every muscle eager to exert its fantastic power and lift, crush, explode, destroy anything.

Yes, yet they understood that the behemoth must have tremendous control and wisdom to not let his muscles on the loose rampaging the Earth. They understood that his muscular power was beyond their comprehension. After a couple of minutes, seeing him talking and laughing with his little friend on his side, they figured out - not only that the cute guy wasn't just a toy he used for sex, but that this God among men had a part of humanity, feelings, and probably some consideration for mere mortals.

Me? I had the time of my life. I could tell you more... you wouldn't imagine how many girls, and even more guys, were rubbing their crotches. Some less discreetly than others. Oh, passing the customs was quite something, too.

I know, we weren't leaving the country, but the gate for people who were was just next, and an agent of the customs there came over and boldly took a stand before us, and said "Anything to declare?"  - the guy was obviously out of line, literally and figuratively, and confident, confident about his looks to begin with, slim and tall, supermodel face, Hollywood smile, piercing deep blue eyes, staring up at Sergei's.

We stopped quite surprised and after a second of silence Sergei found the right answer back. "Honestly, I was supposed to mule in steroids enough to feed an army, but somehow I think the pouch broke open in my intestines so there won't likely be any left for you to find." That sent agent Hunk into a bursting laughter, causing his brightly white perfect teeth to be even more exposed, and his hand to casually land on the side of Sergei's arm, and as the hand casually went on rubbing the biceps up and down, he added "As much as I'd love to go search up your system for some incriminating evidence of that smuggling attempt, it would be useless as your body has visibly already absorbed every ounce of every muscle enhancing drug available on this planet, so I have no choice but to let you go." Putting his adventurous hand back against his hip, the agent turned his face a little to the right to showcase his best profile, and winked. "I am sorry to have wasted some of your time so shamelessly, but it was so fantastic to approach you and talk to you that I honestly can't regret it.

- Your devilish good looks and charm can let you get away with anything and you know it perfectly well," said Sergei. "No harm done. Now give a deep, passionate kiss to my friend here or I destroy you."

Exactly, that was a nice touch. And surprisingly, the guy seemed to appreciate this concern for me, and although this Apollo had spent his life ignoring insignificant pieces of trash like me, he playfully walked to me, letting the gorgeousness of his face flow over me at its fullest to draw me out of breath as much as he could, expertly making his eyes switching through the shades of blue that he knew were the most effective, and then plunged his tongue into my mouth, and I think a few little signs showed that he was pleased of the level of queasy helplessness he had reduced me to in the process. I sincerely was hoping that my state of dumb, blissful stupor was obvious enough for him to get in return some of the satisfaction he had offered me. Then he went back to his duty at the other gate, without a word, but pleased with himself, probably, probably as he went through life.

Sorry if I go into too much detail, I thought this souvenir was worth mentioning... Oh thank you, yes I have nothing better to do neither, I'm glad you're enjoying my story. So, we boarded the plane.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1

Sergei had bought two tickets just for himself, and Melvin's ticket was handy too as at boarding they said he would need at least three seats. Good thing the plane wasn't fully booked, Sergei took four seats in fact, and I had the fifth for me. Reaching our seats was quite a feat, even going sideways, the hallway wasn't wide enough for Sergei's tights, and his whole body took so much of the space, passing each row of seats was a struggle. The flight attendants made us seat at a side door row of course, and even then, Sergei's knees touched the back of the seats in front of him, and his feet went so far under those, that the passengers sitting there moved to other seats as his feet were taking too much space. His goofy hair was brushing against the roof.

" If the plane we had to take had been any smaller there is no way you could have fit in there.

- You're right. We'll have to be careful about the kind of plane we book for the way back home."

Sergei's arm was generously protruding out of his seat on the far right and taking up much of the space in the passageway. The crew must have been thankful there wasn't any food service planned on this short flight. People had to rub against his forearm and biceps in order to go to the restrooms. Some looked annoyed but many where enjoying the close physical contact with all that beastly, enormous muscle. And commenting on the unbelievable size of the mountain of muscle. I noticed one guy in particular, geeky looking, and obviously impressed and troubled by this bodybuilder way too muscular for his brain to compute, as he approached him he was turning into a nervous wreck then copiously bathed his trembling crotch in all it could reach of the delightful forearm and the gorgeously overblown biceps. On his was back to his seat he had a big hard on, and thrust his hips forward as his erect cock made its way through the muscle God's luxuriant biceps. His eyes were closed, his mouth open. That guy managed to go two more times to the restrooms during the two hours flight. On his last trip back to his seat he even feigned loosing his balance and planted his open hands one against the shoulder and the other on the pec, while having his cock fiercely stuck into the biggest mother of all biceps ever. He blurted out an excuse, and Sergei gave him a quick smile, said "no problem man", and added a little wave of his right hand on purpose, just to give a little flex to his biceps. A little bigger, a little harder. Next and last time I saw the biceps dry-humping happy camper was when we boarded out, as he was trying to hide the big stain he had made in his jeans.

That was about it for the trip to the contest. Oh I almost forgot, on our way out of the plane, along with the attending crew, the pilot in command was there to say goodbye to the passengers, which is quite unusual. The man was obviously thrilled at Sergei's approach, and fiercely gripped his hand, as much as he could, and broadly smiled

" Thank you for having flied with us.

- Thank you for having safely landed that plane back to the ground!

- But the hard part was getting it off the ground with you on board!"

And to that quick and smart comeback everybody around laughed, allowing the pilot to make his next quick and smart move, by using his free hand to slap and fondle as much bloated muscle as possible in a short enough time.

Plenty of other fun stuff like that happened all the way, but let's cue to the bodybuilding competition. Sergei brought me backstage as his personal help, and boy I have ever felt tiny. Any guy backstage looked twice my weight, even the girls, I was a mosquito. And tired, Sergei had tried to get every last drop of semen out of me during most of the night. As if he wasn't bulked up enough already. He was still gaining some weight, from the major dose of serum I had last given him, and some placebo effect could have worked its way, also.

The weight-in had been a joke, everyone was aghast at the physique of Sergei, way more muscular than any human had ever been. A few athletes decided against competing and just walked out of the room. The main promoter of the event and his fellow judges were all over him, finding all kind of excuses to get their hands in contact with the explosion of muscle that was Sergei's bare chest.

The muscle freak was clearly enjoying the adoring attention of such eminent members of the sport of bodybuilding. They were endlessly praising every line, every bulge, every disturbingly large slab of muscle fighting for space on Sergei's body.

His height and weight were off the scale. They measured his height with a tape as he was lying on the ground. For his weight he stepped with each one of his monster feet on two separate scales and added the weight. Each measurement was shouted out loud to an incredulous audience which started laughing at the absurd numbers. It went louder as the judge went on measuring the main muscle groups of the titan, stats that were unheard of, diameters that were out of this world. The laughter switched to thunderous applause. Sergei hit a few poses. He was saving the best for the stage the next day.
  • Like 15

We went to get our room. We had decided to share one of course. As we introduced ourselves at the front desk, a man appeared from the offices in the back, and walked directly to us, extending his hand.

" Hello and welcome gentlemen, it is a real pleasure to meet you. My name is Henry Gilford, I am the director of this hotel."

The guy must have spotted Sergei on one of the lobby's camera, and he was absolutely beaming with joy. He had nothing but pure lust in his eyes that he couldn't take off of Sergei's body, through the immense yet stretched out tracking suit I had have made for him, with his name embroided on the back, above the words "TEAM MUTANT SUPERHUMAN".

It wasn't very surprising that the hotel manager was a lover of huge muscle, he probably offered a fantastic deal to the organizers of the event just to have his property filled with massively muscular bodybuilders roaming around, living in his own muscle heaven for a few days.

" I want my guests to be as comfortable as possible, especially a great athlete as amazing and admirable as you Sir, so given your fantastic size, I have the great pleasure to upgrade you to the 1500 sqft Presidential Suite at no extra cost It has the only extended Super King Size bed in the hotel, certainly the only one that could fit you.

- That is very nice of you Mr Gilford, thank you very much, I really appreciate your kind gesture.

- Don't mention it Sir, nothing can be too good for you. I really hope you will enjoy your stay. Here's your key... please let me show you to your apartment, I will come with you. If you allow me.

- Absolutely. But you must be very busy, I don't want to waste your time...

- No worries, there can be no higher priority than your complete satisfaction. And nothing could give me more pleasure than being at your service."

We headed to the elevators.

" You really are a helpful and... adorable man. I never had a more enjoyable greeting in a hotel before. I feel like royalty!

- Oh believe me Sir, you are to me. And then some! You brought your art to such an extreme level, your achievements are so exquisite, so spectacular, so luscious..." I think he was about to drool. He swallowed it back, then said lower " There is no dignitary in the whole world that has half the respect and admiration that I have for you."

A lift arrived. Sergei squeezed himself in it and we managed to fit in with him. Mr Gilford and me both had our faces buried into the upper arms of the giant, between the biceps and the triceps, one on each side.The weight alarm of the elevator lit up, but the manager brought out some key which had the machine starting anyway. I went up all the way to the top floor, with great difficulty obviously. Scary, almost. I think Gilford wouldn't have minded if it got stuck on the way.

The doors opened, Sergei let his body expand to its full size out of the cabin, and Gilford talked to Sergei again.

" I want you to have the key to override the lift's security system, you will obviously need it. Please take great care of it, it is the only one, and I'm not supposed to give it to anybody.

- Good thinking. Thank you for your trust.

- So your suite is over there..."

We entered it and Gilford showed us around. It was wonderful. Sergei was really happy to find a mirror entirely covering one of the walls in the main bedroom.

" Oh great ! Thanks to this mirror I can practice my posing and fully enjoy the magnificent hugeness of my muscles. And the bed looks perfect.

- OK, I think I've showed you everything...

- Well, thank you again, I really need to get a shower now.

- Oh, I'll see if I can find more towels, maybe bigger ones...

- Why not.

- I wrote down my personal phone number on this card, please feel free to call me if there is anything you need, absolutely anything, at any time of the day or night, I live in the hotel, so I can rush to you in a minute or two, and I will do my absolute best to satisfy your every need. I will be at your complete disposal during your whole stay. If you want to rest after the competition and enjoy the city for a few days, or more, you can keep this suite for as long as you want. Absolutely free of charge.

- I wouldn't want to abuse...

- You won't be, every single day of your presence will be a blessing, and the day of your departure will be a very sad one. By the way, every time you come to our city, you will always be invited to dispose of this suite completely free. Even without prior notice. We also have great deals with airline companies so we will gladly offer your plane tickets to and from here.

- Really?

- Yes Sir, furthermore, feel free to use every service of the hotel, even room service 24/7, and you can order anything you want even off the menu. Everything for free, this hotel will never charge you a single dime.

- Er... thank you...

- No thank you Sir for giving us the great honor of accommodating you. I will let you rest now." And off he was.
  • Like 14