the military base of education

demon577

hello before starting this story, I want to say that I am French I do not speak English so I use google translate.
In this story, he can have all the same horrible things. Except that no one can die (they are invincible but can be crushed or hurt but after it takes shape)

french version: 

story interactive: https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/2206985-the-military-base-of-education/

Presentation

Quentin: that's you! You are a gay man, brimming with fetishes, pudgy but arrogant. You have committed some crime, for which they've sent you into Hell - or, more accurately, the MRDD base.

MRDD base (Muscular Research and Development Division): this military base is unique. A seething mass of soldiers and cadets, super-soldiers, and civilians who are finally receiving their first real state education, this facility has a 100% success rate: if you don't succeed, you don't leave. Nobody to date has escaped the facility: the base is far offshore, surrounded by (of all things) sharks, and the only way to get in or out is by helicopter (whether civilian police, or military). In this base, you are the only fatty; all the others are stacked, each in their own unique way with a different kind of strength. The stars of the show, if we may permit ourselves this indulgence, are the super-soldiers: solid walls, even fortresses of pure hard muscle, endowed with obscene strength. In this base, everything is permitted in the name of "education" - humiliation and punishment alike.

The cadet: looks like a soldier, but is not yet a soldier, the facility is moulding him into a greater being. He will not give any orders or mete out any punishments unless on the orders of a trained, grown soldier. As the lowest of the low, he is not permitted to shower, nor to take off his uniform (army boots included) without orders.

The soldier: trainer of those in the facility (you and the cadets alike), apt to use you as the example for the class when training his students. A supervisor of the facility, but he is very ready to turn a blind eye if others choose to "educate" you.

The super-soldier: a special soldier unit, hugely muscled and inhumanly tall, a true giant, sometimes taken for a god. A mere mortal, drawn up to his full height, might be the size of one of these monster's pecs. All their muscles are obscene, rock-hard, strong enough to crush the mightiest thing with ease. Everyone is terrified of them, because they have the run of the base: each of them has their own room (en-suite, no less), with a bed made of solid stone (no mattress) designed specially to support their grotesque weight. The one thing they are permitted is to "educate" you in their own room.

The other civilian: of all the evil people in the world, the civilian occupants of this base were selected for their unique combination of muscle and tyranny. They love to torture their victims, playing all the while with their own muscles.

The rules of the base

• Respect the soldiers
  • Obedience (self-explanatory)
  • Hierarchy must be maintained: the civilians are nothing, the civilianscadets are only slightly higher
  • Curfew (for civilians) at 8pm: no talking, the only place a civilian may be after curfew is in his own bed
  • No fighting (among the civilians)
  • A civilian may be punished in any way for anything
  • During the day, work is done by civilians: cleaning the toilets, etc.

The cadets and civilians sleep in the same dormitory, no ventilation, six bunk beds making twelve bunks for twelve civilians and twelve cadets (so a civilian and a cadet to each bed). At night,

spacer.pngaccess to this dormitory is via the room of the soldier on duty.

Chapter 1: the arrival

You were in court because you had just killed your family and your neighbors which made you an orphan,

Judge "Well, the case is complicated for Mr. Quentin, after killing 15 people and assaulting the police, you were found guilty but the problem is that our jails are overloaded"

Quentin "get him in the mouth, judge shit, you'll have to free me because he has more room and I could pee on your car" the angry judge tells you "you really cross that I'm going to release a person like you, I find the solution, you go to MMFE "you jump over the desk and try to strangle the judge by saying" no, I'm not going bastard "but a policeman uses his taser which makes you t fainted, when you woke up you were in a special police plane because it had bars in the back to avoid you attack the front and the only door of the aircraft at the back had no latch has inside which means that it can be opened only from the outside, some minute after, you hear the policeman driver say to the microphone "request permission to land pattern 'Quentin'" and then the plane starts to maneuver his landing and the door opens, you get ejected from the plane and you have not had the I could not go back because the plane was already gone.

When you look around you, he had plenty of people put a huge giant come it was a super-soldier who came to pick you up to bring you back to your neighborhood, he lifts you up as if he takes a sheet and it goes to the dormitory without saying a word, you wanted to tell him something put your mouth shut by his body, then the super-soldier throws you into the dormitory so hard that you were at the end of the room, he said to you "stay here your instructor is going come get you ", you get up to inspect your future room but first what shocks you and the smell that was a mixture of smell of enclosing, sweat, fart residue, and smell of male. After finishing with the smell you look and you notice that every bed was made as if it were all taken, you go ready for a bed to see if it is comfortable and you notice that the mattress was thin is hard, you continue your inspection and you note a door at the bottom, you open to see the shower and toilet so all open that is to say it had no wall that separate the showers and WC and left was the toilet, right on the shower, so anyone can see you shower or toilet. Returning to the dormitory, you fall on ....

spacer.png

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mewletter said:

You have the original French story? I think we have French speaking people who are willing to help you translate. Google translate is not that good.

yes, I write the story on openoffice to record in french then I use google translate to put it on the forum

1 minute ago, laboriens said:

yes, I write the story on openoffice to record in french then I use google translate to put it on the forum

Ma maîtrise de français ne suffit pas pour traduire en français, mais je suis sûr que je peux traduire en anglais!

Chapter 2: The Instructor

In front of you stood a muscular soldier in front of the door, for you he was not in his regular outfit because he just wears the pants and the boots rangers, but it made you bavais to see these muscle because he hit the pose to get out these muscle but he also looks down on you to do like a dominant then he says to you "Hello, you must be Quentin" you answer him "It's me" the military says to you "okay, I introduce myself, I'm julien ton instructor, so you'll have to call me master like at school and since you're a civilian shit, you'll have nothing to say other than yes or no master "what he just said you do not ' no more then you say in a pissed tone "I'm not a shit" then Julian said raising the tone "you in a little shit here, and I have to give you a nickname and for you the best is' pooch 'because you bark like a baby dog' you continue to scream but without success because he listens to you more then julien approaches u n reads and shows you the dirtiest and wettest bed is said "here is your bed, you have to share it with Samir who is a future military apprentice" when he told you to share the bed you think you had the bed from below and Samir the bed from above.
Then Julian says "Come on, the class will start, as it's your first day, I'll take you back to class and then you'll have a trainee who will be your guide, he'll help you find your class and visit you after You were intrigued and you say "a trainee? "Julien looks at you with a laugh" excuse me, it's true that you do not know the term, a trainee = military future, shit = a civilian "then he turns around and starts to leave, you hurry to catch him for follow him and you stop admiring his pants stretched to try to see his ass.

When suddenly Julian stops so you get him in but Julian does nothing, he says "here is your class" you returned and Julian continues to say "Hello everyone" responds "Hello, Master" you could see everyone standing, he had soldiers who was to be the future military and civilians, julien continues "I present you the new, that I named pooch" everyone says "hello pooch" then julien continues " Samir can you come "and you see a man in uniform get up what shocks you and those muscle that wanted to go out and his outfit, he had the outfit that was ready to explode and his outfit was soaking in sweat. Then Julian told Samir "Samir, you will be the roommate of the pooch" well Samir this leans and hands you a hand "enchanted pooch is a pleasure" and once shake hands Samir returns to his place and Julian call "Eric, at the report" another soldier (trainee) gets up, and approaches him felt the fresh fart then Julian said "Eric you will be the pooch guide for 2 days" then Eric shakes your hand and you hear a noise, but when the smell comes over you understand that Eric just farting, Eric you whispers "it was a foretaste because I'm a whoopee" then you look where he was sitting, you notice that the civilian behind him had a blank look as if we had locked in a gas pocket, Eric returns to his place then Julian ends up saying "pooch, you will sit in front of" you look and you notice in the front he had only one available place between two muscular man, he was so muscular that your office was almost compressed between them.

Translated from the French at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lqUIWMG4DUTTDYFPIQaEc_RF-nnMhrXziss9DrNoWAg/edit . I've taken a couple of liberties. Probably not actually going to embark on the whole thing (it takes quite a bit of time), it just interested me to start :P Couple of bits where I'm not totally sure of the original; sorry.

Dramatis Personae

Quentin: that's you! You are a gay man, brimming with fetishes, pudgy but arrogant. You have committed some crime, for which they've sent you into Hell - or, more accurately, the MRDD base.

MRDD base (Muscular Research and Development Division): this military base is unique. A seething mass of soldiers and cadets, super-soldiers, and civilians who are finally receiving their first real state education, this facility has a 100% success rate: if you don't succeed, you don't leave. Nobody to date has escaped the facility: the base is far offshore, surrounded by (of all things) sharks, and the only way to get in or out is by helicopter (whether civilian police, or military). In this base, you are the only fatty; all the others are stacked, each in their own unique way with a different kind of strength. The stars of the show, if we may permit ourselves this indulgence, are the super-soldiers: solid walls, even fortresses of pure hard muscle, endowed with obscene strength. In this base, everything is permitted in the name of "education" - humiliation and punishment alike.

The cadet: looks like a soldier, but is not yet a soldier, the facility is moulding him into a greater being. He will not give any orders or mete out any punishments unless on the orders of a trained, grown soldier. As the lowest of the low, he is not permitted to shower, nor to take off his uniform (army boots included) without orders.

The soldier: trainer of those in the facility (you and the cadets alike), apt to use you as the example for the class when training his students. A supervisor of the facility, but he is very ready to turn a blind eye if others choose to "educate" you.

The super-soldier: a special soldier unit, hugely muscled and inhumanly tall, a true giant, sometimes taken for a god. A mere mortal, drawn up to his full height, might be the size of one of these monster's pecs. All their muscles are obscene, rock-hard, strong enough to crush the mightiest thing with ease. Everyone is terrified of them, because they have the run of the base: each of them has their own room (en-suite, no less), with a bed made of solid stone (no mattress) designed specially to support their grotesque weight. He is even permitted to "educate" you in his own room.

The other civilian: of all the evil people in the world, the civilian occupants of this base were selected for their unique combination of muscle and tyranny. They love to torture their victims, playing all the while with their own muscles.

The rules of the base

• Respect the soldiers
  • Obedience (self-explanatory)
  • Hierarchy must be maintained: the cadets are nothing, the civilians are only slightly higher
  • Curfew (for civilians) at 8pm: no talking, the only place a civilian may be after curfew is in his own bed
  • No fighting (among the civilians)
  • A civilian may be punished in any way for anything
  • During the day, work is done by civilians: cleaning the toilets, etc.

The cadets and civilians sleep in the same dormitory, no ventilation, six bunk beds making twelve bunks for twelve civilians and twelve cadets (so a civilian and a cadet to each bed). At night, access to this dormitory is via the room of the soldier on duty.