ZFerrari

You know, you would think since your best friend is this muscular kid, life would be easier. But not for good ole Randy.

Yes my name is Randy and my best friend is a muscular arrogant guy for his age. This kid is only 17. Ethan is a different breed I tell you. He apparently has this hereditary ability to grow his muscles to his max ability. If he wants grow bigger he has to workout more to reach another limit. I would call complete bullshit if I didnt see this at the pool the other day. However I do call bullshit that its hereditary. Hell if i know it was probably from the wishirite. But thats a myth.

We were at the pool with Rachel, Jacob and Don. He has this huge crush on Rachel, and I can't be mad at him. This blonde chick is cute. I guess he wanted to surprise her. And wanted everybody else to see him destroy don since nobody knew about his power but me. Don was already muscular but he got that naturally. Ethan hates not being the only muscular one in our friend circle, thats why he doesn't like don. I respect don though, he's not arrogant but has a lil bit of bitch tendencies. 

Rachel was on the side laying on a chair when Ethan walked up. I'm in the pool wrestling with Jacob. I look over, to see Rachel now talking to Ethan. He's making her laugh. "My boy" I thought to myself smiling. That distraction gave Jacob the perfect time to drag me under the water.

Don comes out the bathroom to see them talking. He calmly walks over to Ethan, taps him on the shoulder and punches him off the chair. I'm sorry I saw that. I couldnt help but laugh. But that doesn't really sit well with Ethan.

"Hey asshole!" Ethan yells. Don just ignores him. "Dickhead!!" Ethan yells. Don looks at him and does the most disrespectful thing. He picks Ethan up and Yeets him into the pool, on tol of Jacob. I couldnt help but laugh even harder, cuz that shit was hilarious. 

Ethan and jacob rise back above the water, and Ethan's death stare shuts me up. He then grins, and winks at me. Thats a sign cuz I know whats about to happen

Rachel doesn't know what to make of the situation she just saw. She just sat there with her mouth open. "Hey don" Ethan says with an evil smirk on his face. Don turns around to Ethan flexing both his biceps. "Hope your ready for a show." Don gives this confused look on what's he supposed to be seeing. Don saw 2 arms built like walking sticks. He assert dominance by flexing his own biceps. Veins run all over his 18 inch biceps. His face smiling from flexing as hard as he could, but quickly relxaxed into a shocked face as he saw Ethan's biceps slowly growing. Growing passing 16 inches and keeps going. 17, 18, 19 inches surpassing both Don and his own personal record and 19 inches and finally stops at 20 inches.

Don now dumbfounded relazes his whole body and stares. Ethan now laughing grows,mor eof his body. Starting with the forearms to match his biceps. Veins running everywhere around his arms. Then his lats and pecs. His pecs start growing out from his chest. His chest expands and contracts from his breathing. His stomach contracts then 1 by 1 each ab pops in you can hear pop after pop when each an pops in. Ethan at this is now laughing sinisterly, while Jacob Don and Rachel are staring at them now in a huddle. I'm still in the pool shaling my head wondering whats gonna happen when he's done. His abs now form a firm six pack running with veins. His legs now explode with power, growing out to form bodybuilder legs. All his muscles are now bulging with power. To intimidate Don, he hits a most muscukar and his muscles now explode tremendously. 

"Did y'all enjoy?" Erhan asked. Rachel and Jacob claps. Don looks at me and says "Your boy is a freak." I nod and say "I know". Before Don can turn back around, Ethan picks Don up with one hand, punches him with the other hand and Yeets him into the pool landing next to me. After a couple seconds, Don rises and with a bloody nose and says "I'm gonna beat your Ass one day" Ethan chuckles, flexes his pecs, and with an evil smile he says this:

"Doubtful"

• Like 12

• 1 month later...

Ok I didnt really explain how my life is hell with this kid. Ethan may be my nest friend but he gets me into a lot of trouble. 

I am a popular kid in Western Emerald high school. But I wasnt one of them snobby asshole kids tho. I was cool withpretty much everybody. I had my main squad: Rachel, Jacob, Don, Ethan, and Rebekah, but I also squad hopped. I was cool with: the goths, the nerds, the rednecks, and the sport guys, well most of them...

I was cool with the basketball guys the volleyball girls and pretty much every other sports except football. The football jocks HATED ME. The hate is one sided too, since i dont hate them even though they try and beat my ass.

Don was on the team and the only person that likes me. I guess I got a lil bit leverage from those assholes.

Now why do they beat my ass? Because just about everybody knew about Ethan's power and the jocks who want to beat his ass come to me and either 2 things will happen: Either they ask me to get him for them or they beat my ass and send me his way so he can fight him. Usually B but sometimes A happens. But there was one instance that was so crazy I couldn't avoid talking about it.

Friday after school, Me, Ethan, Jacob and Rachel hang out after school to get easy seats for the football game against Northern Emerald high school. The biggest game of the year. We have the biggest rivalry against them. Its so big, we got other schools in the county putting money on either schools. 

We tend to hang out on the bleachers for 3 hours before the game starts talking about a lot of shit. Some football players are practicing plays for their game. One of them Derek AKA our best running back notices us and comes up with plan. He lines up for a field goal but instead of kicking it straight he kicks to the sides and hits Jacob, square in the face, and gets a black eye. We all look to see the players laughing at us

"Aw whats the matter? Did I hit you? Are you gonna your boyfriend Ethan to come kick my ass?" Derek says laughing.

Ethan doesn't take that too kindly. He yells back "Do you want me to fucker?!"

I tell him "Sit the fuck down Ethan. Don't worry about him"

Ethan gives Derek an angry stare before he turns back on us. "Are you OK Jacob?" Ethan asks.

"I'm fine" Jacob replied. Yeah he really doesn't look fine.

Fast forward to after the game we end up winning the game 35-28 and people made a lot of money betting on us, and lost a lot of money. Me and the crew go to the parking lot and talk a lil bit more before we go home. And Derek, Don and 2 more players just happen to follow us out. This isn't good news. 

I tell everybody I got to use the bathroom real quick and head out. Rachel, Ethan, and Jacob seemed confused about that for some reason.

"Heh heh heh. Ay Don is that your boy walking over there? Seems like a bitch to me" Derek asks.

"Yeah. That's my friend Randy." Don replied. 

"And the shirtless guy over there with the short black hair, that's ethan?" Derek asks.

"Yep thats him" Don says.

"I got something for his ass. I'll be back" Derek says with an evil smile...

• Like 6

• 8 months later...

Damn, I had this finished back in March and I just realized I aint never post Chapter 3😅

Dons point of view.

Derek just tells us to wait while he goes where Ethan just went. That really doesn't sit with me too well.

"OK, I really hope he doesnt think about kicking his ass. Guys get in the truck, and dont move." I say.

I give them the keys and they get in the truck. As soon as Derek turn the corner, I start to sneak up. I played a lot of rainbow 6 so I know how to sneaky sneak.

Theres a long walkway from the parking lot to the football field. But Ethan makes a left and heads into the English hallway. Apparently they keep the school unlocked extra late on football games. 10 seconds Derek walks through the same door, and another 10 seconds, I go through.

Going through this metal gear solid type mission makes me wonder where the hell is Ethan going. That's when he turns into a classroom. Ms. Helen room to be exact, the nicest English teacher we have here. Ethan pulls out a hairpin out of his pocket, unlock her door and walks in. Derek stays back from the door casually peeking through, while I'm in the back peeking from around the corner. Ethan is at Ms. Helen desk looking through her stuff. I guess he must be looking for something she confiscated. After about 5 mins of shuffling through papers and drawers, he pulls out one of those water bottles you put protein shakes in. The liquid inside is glowing white. Looking like crystal Pepsi. This confused me so much, like what type of witchcraft is this kid doing. He's only 16-17 years old. He smiles and closes the drawer. He turns the door to leave but sees Derek leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed smiling. That's when I come a lil closer to the side.

"Stealing from the nicest teacher I see." Derek says.

"More like stealing BACK. why are you here? You shouldn't be here. Ethan says.

"I can be wherever I want to be. What's in that bottle that you quote on quote "stealing back?" Derek asks.

"It's a new drink called deeez nuts"

"Oh so you a comedian now huh?"

"The best in this school. Eddie Murphy aint got nothing on me" That's a damn lie, Ethan sucks at telling jokes.

"Speaking of comedians, how's that comedian friend of yours face?"

"Its gonna be better than yours if you ever hurt him again"

"Oh please, look at you. You're a twig, walking around school and outside when it's below zero out with no shirt on. You're not threatening."

"Looks can deceive. Only thing is you haven't seen my power and it's probably for the best. And if you don't believe me ask your quarterback Don."

"You mean that sorry excuse of a quarterback we have?  He ain't shit." Well... Thats fucked up.

"Well if you excuse me, I best be getting home now." Ethan says.

"Oh no you not going anywhere boy." Derek says. He cracks his knuckles and starts chuckling.

"Derek. Please move. You don't want these problems"

"I want all the problems and all the smoke" Derek pushes Ethan to the ground. Ethan calmly gets up and sighs. He keeps trying to,leave but Derek isn't allowing him to. He tried one more time, but instead he gets picked up by one hand and is practically thrown across the classroom and lands and a couple desks. Ethan, finally having enough gets up with a bruise on his back.

"Ok I warned you..." Ethan says. I, peeking from around the corner knew what was gonna happen. And I guessed right. Ethan's sticks out both of his arms and both of his arms start growing. Derek gives a confused face but it turns to concerned when Ethan's pecs started to grow out in front of him. Derek took 2 steps back when Ethan's and grew and popped out one by one. He had a six pack last time he grew but now he has an 8 pack. How does that work? Derek becomes a little worrysome but tries to stay confident and act like he's not scared. But that plan went out the window when he saw Ethan's sweatpants started to bulge. He grew his legs for about 5 seconds then decides to just rip them off leaving some of the fabric on his legs. When he done growing he looked like a bootleg neoshredx. Derek got his confidence back, thinking Ethan was hulk out, but he wasn't impressed.

"Pffft. I've taken down bigger football players and wrestlers bigger than you boy. I got 19 inch biceps, while you got a measly 14. I can take you." Derek says. He wasnt exactly wrong. He did take down our schools wrestling state champ because he just couldn't stop boasting about being state champ. This honestly makes me think that wrestling is 3 times easier than football.

Derek takes his shirt off and hits a double Bi pose, trying to intimidate him. Ethan crosses his arms, unfazed by Derek's attempt at intimidation.

"Give me our best shot" Ethan says.

Derek answered this question by running towards Ethan. Ethan took a quick slide to the left and punched his face, causing him to fall towards the desk. Angered, Derek quickly got up and charged towards him. Derek delivered a punch to his face but Ethan slid to the left again and kicked Derek on his side causing to lose balance towards the AC unit. Derek got up, looking down holding his side. It was now bruised. Derek looked up to see Ethan in the air, kicking him in the face. Derek stumbles towards the board. Ethan jumps in the air going to,kick him again, but Derek grabs Ethans leg and swings him towards the board. He managed to make an Ethan sized hole in the whiteboard. He still had his leg and swung him towards the students desk, breaking a couple of them. Ethan is screaming in pain while Derek is laughing the whole time. Derek swings him in the air, lets go, causing Ethan to flip and grabs his neck right before he hits the ground. He brings his face closer to him and starts punching him repeatedly in the face. He punched him like 22 times, then drops him to the ground. There's a good amount of blood on both bodies, the whiteboard, the desks and the floor. The sight had me shook hut had me laughing at the same time. I love school fights but this was another whole level. Ethan was on the ground while Derek was one knee, having used up his energy. Ethan slowly gets up using broken desk helping him get up. Derek was still on one knee trying to regain his composure. Ethan walks to the door and locks it. I was turned around the corner not looking at them. I had a text from Liam and Seth, asking is everything okay, so I was distraced. I heard the door shut and locked and immediately put my face against the small window on the door. Ethan takes the water bottle from under Ms Helen desk and drinks a quarter of it. Ethan puts it on her desk and his body starts twitching. His body is violently spasming but he doesn't seem fazed by it. Derek doesn't know what is going on and neither did I. Then we saw a couple papers from her desk start to float around him. This makes the sight worse when Ethan himself started to levitate. I was getting scared and I wasn't even in the room. Then some debris from the whiteboard and desk starts circling around him. Ethan closes his eyes and opens them again but he has no pupils. Why doesn't he have puplils? That was the question me and Derek were asking ourselves but then we got distracted at Ethan's body. Ethan's body was growing bigger. His biceps became the size of Bowling balls and extremely veiny forearms. His pecs grew out and became ad big as balloons. His 8 pack grew out larger one by one. His legs got bigger, the fabric he had left on were completely off now. All he had on left were his Adidas ultraboosts and boxers. Thungs got scary when the bulge in front of his boxers also grew out. I told myself, "That better not be what I think it is." By the time he was done, he looked like zach zeiler. Me and Derek were both shocked at what we were looking at. But Derek was shitting his pants considering he was locked in. Ethan reached his right hand out and grabbed Derek without touching him. He was using the force. What the fuck did he drink. He threw Derek against the door and blood splattered on the window. I was never scared in my life. I turned from the door and put my back on the lockers beside the door. I cowered my head in fear as i heard from around the corner was banging and Derek's screams. I wanted to go in there and save him, but i was too scared to.

3 minutes later, it stopped. Ethan opens the door and walks out. I'm assuming his power worn off. Im surprised that he didn't see me when he walked out. As soon as he turned the corner down the hallway I ran into the classroom. There's blood everywhere. On the ceiling, on the ground, on the board, and the classroom is destroyed. Cracks, holes, destroyed. Derek is not in good shape either. I can tell he won't die, but his face is bloody and swollen amd his body is covered in bruises, blood, scratches and the works. I pick up his body and run back to the truck with the boys and we drive him to the hospital. My views on Ethan have changed even more. From what i just saw, I cant believe I'm friends with that kid.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1