What did I want to be??

Mickyh29

Hey, just a set up part, no real action yet, that's to come!

We all had a dream when we were younger right? We all wanted that one thing we wanted to be or to see or to do? When we were younger it was my brothers dream to be a scientist, he is now doing a scholarship in science at university.  When I was at school my mates wanted to be professional football players and play for the big teams like Man Utd etc. Mmmmmm seeing there fit toned bodies running round getting sweaty in tight kit is all that filled my mind back then and still does 8 yrs later! Sadly non of them made it professionally but still play in local leagues so the eye candy is still there for me to see.

Ok, I’m digressing slightly here, no, seeing them naked and sweaty was not my dream, although it would be nice!  Look I’m off again, right pull yourself together Mike!  I’ve not mentioned my dream yet, mine is quite different from my mates and brother, both of which are generic everyday childhood dreams, mine? Well, let’s just say I’m yet to live that dream because it requires me to go somewhere I would never have thought I would ever tread....... the Gym! The dream? Well let me flesh out the details.......

I’m one of those gays who hate the gym but love the sight of huge muscle all pumped to buggery and i like many other things that branch off from that tree, strength, masculinity etc. But one of the more obscure branches I wandered across came from reading a fiction story about a 18yr old guy who was beaten to within an inch of his life just for laughs, ending any chance of him being a sports star. He got quite a substantial amount of money from the court hearings, which was used to buy the most cutting edge steroids on the market. Hired top coaches, in the space of 4 month he went from a lowly 100lb to a staggering 440lb , 28in arms, 70in chest, 50in thighs. This guy could squat 1000lb for fun, such was his strength and size. He went on a revenge mission and slaughtered the 6 guys who nearly killed him, caving one guys face in itself with just 2 punches and using his pecs to crush another guys skull, FUCK I’m as hard now as I was then!

And that’s when my dream was born, not so much the revenge stuff but being freaky huge and immensely strong with it.

But, as mentioned this requires me to join a gym, which I have signed up for and have a taster session with one of the personal trainers later today. Too say I’m bricking it is a understatement, I am nervous as hell,  my gym knowledge is next to 0 so this guy is gonna have his work cut out! 

Hmmm, just thought, I’ve not really introduced myself properly, all you have on me so far is I’m a raging muscle queen who loves big muscle and enjoys seeing his fit mates running round getting sweaty! Paint a portrait from that if you can hahahahahaha! Incase you can't, then hello I’m Mike, I’m 22 and live in northern England by myself in a flat! I have a 9-5 office job, no boyfriend. Really selling it arent I? I’m not fit but I’m not unfit, I’m in that middle ground where I jog every now n then and the odd kick about with my mates on a Wednesday night, so not a couch potato more a runner bean!  

It’s not long till I leave for the gym, I’m getting myself mentally prepared as best I can!  No staring at the totty, no bulge watch or bubble butt watch, concentrate on what the (undoubtedly fit) PT has to tell you! Beep beep, beep beep. Oh that’s my message tone let’s have a look:

“ hi Mike, its Luke, I’m the guy who’s going to be showing you around the gym later, can you bring with you a list of the foods you eat and any activities that you do please, just so  I have a rough idea of your daily routine etc, I’ll meet you in the cafe area, look forward to meeting you.” 

Ahh that’s nice of him to get in touch, I’ll send a reply.......... Done. Right, the list wont be too hard, I’m not a crap eater,  but dont eat to the levels and healthiness that will no doubt be required if I want to fulfill my dream. Activities is easy just jogging and football, right so list is done, I suppose I better eat something before I leave eh, what do I have in, hmmm uncle Ben’s microwave rice, cooked chicken and a egg. Not too shabby I suppose.  

Mmmm that was delicious if I say so myself, right, tshirt on, shorts on, list in hand, let’s go to my first ever gym session, wish me luck!

I approach the gym entrance like a student in trouble approaching the headmasters office, fear and trepidation! What fate wait before me through those doors! I’m slightly early, I walk into the reception area, it’s very quiet, it feels like the deep breath before the plunge. I tell the receptionist about my 2pm trail, she tells me to take a seat and Luke wont be long. 

And long i did not have to wait,  striding towards the table was a guy who has a penchant for tight fitting clothing, a fine fine specimen of a man he was, the adorable face, the short fade cut brown hair,  the body, my God the body!  Not quite fiction guy size but, he was built! My eyes were still taking in this bull of a man when he finally got to the table, he extended his left meaty arm and offered a handshake, my hand went up as quick as my erection, fast! 

He grapsed my hand, yikes , quite a hand shake! ( crush my bones mmmmmm) “ hi you must be Mike? “

He let go, my poor hand! “ yeah, hi Luke, how are you.?” (“ I’m pumped to huge magnificence for your viewing pleasure! ) Behave Mike!

That smile!!! “ I’m very well thanks Mike, well shall we get going, we'll talk about your goals and aspirations first and then I’ll show you the equipment and machines.” 
Considering what I’ve said earlier,  I think I’m gonna enjoy this........

• Like 14

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting start!  I like the narrator's self-deprecating, self-aware tone.

Nitpick - why is the trainer extending his LEFT hand to shake the narrator's hand?  Don't most people use their RIGHT hands? Is that just a minor glitch or is that a significant fact about the trainer - like, he's somewhat surprising and unpredictable?  Excuse me if I'm reading too much into it!

Carry on! I look forward to future sessions!