Enjoying the recent twists. I can’t help but think Eric needs to grow more muscle and that the three of them , Joey, Seth and Eric have some fun together (hot sex) while Seth and Eric realize the importance of their deep connection. Just a thought. 

More please! 

Chapter 26

Joey continued to stand there, staring into Seth's eyes, and also, checking out his massive muscular body.

"Seth, I really did come out here to workout with you." Joey said, looking from Seth's eyes, to his lips, then back up to his eyes. "But if you're offering more than just, working out, right now, I'm certainly not going to complain."

Seth smiled, seductively.

"Well, I sure hope not." Seth chuckled. "Where would the fun be, in that?"

Joey grinned, then he looked down at Seth's arms, noticing the pump in his biceps.

"I've almost forgotten how freaky your arms get when they're pumped." He said.

Seth raised his eyebrows.

"Oh yeah?" Seth asked, the said. "Well, then maybe I need to give you a refresher course."

Seth raised his right arm and curled it, into a bicep flex. He looked at his bicep, taking in its' size, shape, and vascularity,. grinning at how good it looked. Then, he looked back at Joey.

Joey stepped forward and reached out to lay his hand on Seth's 20 inch bicep. He gripped it tight and squeezed as hard as he could, but he couldn't put a dent in it. Joey's eyes grew as big as saucers.

"Fuck!" Joey whispered, on amazement. "Your biceps never cease to amaze me, bro!"

"I'm glad to hear that, Joe." Seth said, satisfied with Joey's answer. "I'm working towards getting these fuckers to 21 inches next."

Joey looked up at Seth, in amazement, as he removed his hand from Seth's bicep.

"Are you for real?" He asked, astonished. "I mean, is that even possible?!"

"Fuck, yeah, it's possible!" Seth replied, lowering his arm. "With anabolic steroids and hard work in the gym, along with proper diet, you can achieve the body you want."

"Anabolic steroids?" Joey asked, making a face. "You really take that shit? Doesn't it shrink your balls?"

"Yeah, some steroids do." Seth said. But it's not permanent. They go back to normal once you stop a cycle of steroids."

Joey thought about it and then wondered something.

"Seth, do you think those anabolic steroids could help me become a better wrestler?"

"They can help you become stronger, but I wouldn't recommend taking them."

"Why not?" Joey frowned. Seth looked at him.

"You can achieve the goals you want without having to take steroids. Seth told him. "Just eat a well balanced diet, do cardio, strength training, and practice your wrestling skills constantly."

"That's some great advice!" Joey told him, smiling at Seth. "Thanks, man."

Joey quickly leaned in and threw his arms around Seth, giving him a hug. Seth, feeling Joey's arms go around him, closed his eyes, as he took in 1the smell of Joey's cologne that he was wearing. He smelled good, too!

Joey, meanwhile, was having the same reaction as Seth was: Eyes closed, taking in the smell of Seth's aftershave, as well as his sweaty smell from working out, and those two scents mixed together, turned Joey on, even more. Joey started rubbing and caressing Seth's massive strong back, as he continued to hug him. He felt Seth's hands rest on his back and start caressing his body too. Joey exhaled a horny breath. He loved the way Seth was touching him!

Seth put his hands on Joey's torso and pulled back from him. As Joey looked up and caught Seth's eye, he put his hands on Seth's shoulders and started coming in towards Seth, for a kiss.

Seth out his hands around Joey's torso and pulled him, closer, as their lips met and the two of them began a series of hot, kisses. As their kissing became deeper, their hands began to explore each other's bodies, some more.. Seth's hands slid down and came to rest on Joey's ass. He gave it a firm squeeze, eliciting a moan of approval from Joey, when he did.

"You like that ass, Seth?" Joey asked, as Seth began to kiss his neck.

"You bet, Joe." Seth whispered into his ear, just before he licked the tip of his tongue over Joey's earlobe.

Joey moaned, loudly as he felt Seth's tongue on his ear, as well as feeling Seth's strong fingers kneading his well developed buns.

"Well, it's yours to enjoy, however you want, Seth." Joey said, running his hand and fingers through Seth's hair, and up and down the back of his neck. "Whenever you want."

Seth loosened his grip on Joey's ass and then gave it a firm slap.

"Even if I wanted to fuck it?" He asked, as he continued feeling up Joey's back, and ass.

"Mmm-hmm." Joey murmured. "If that is what you want to do. Your call, bro."

Seth pulled back from kissing Joey's neck and started kissing Joey's lips, once again. They both started french kissing, as their sexual desire, for each other, began to heat up.

As Seth raised his hand and brought it behind Joey's head, Joey looked down at Seth's bicep which was beginning to contract, and he clutched Seth's elbow in his hand and leaned downwards and started kissing and licking Seth's biceps.

"Oh, yeah!" Seth moaned, still holding the back of his hand behind Joey's head, and started making his bicep muscle bounce up and down. "Fuck, yeah! Love that muscle!"

Joey couldn't get enough of Seth's peaked, veiny biceps. He continued to kiss it a few more times. Then, he pulled his head away from Seth's bicep and came back up to lock lips with Seth, once more. As they kissed, Joey ran his hands up Seth's rock hard arms, starting at his elbows. As his hands came to Seth's triceps, Seth flexed them, in response to his touch. Then Joey's hands came down to Seth's pecs, again, and began to feel them up, again.

"Fuck!" Seth whispered. "I love it, Joe! Worship those pecs, bro!"

"Well, if you love that, Seth," Joey said, a sly smile crossing his face. "Then, you're gonna love this, even more."

And with those words, Joey brought his mouth down on Seth's nipples and starting sucking on them, hard, lightly biting on them.

"OH GOD!" Seth exclaimed, loudly, his mouth open wide, as he tensed up, flexing his pecs, in response. "That's it, Joe! Suck those nips! Don't stop!"

Joey continued to suck on Seth's sensitive nipples, as he felt his own dick getting hard over the fact that he was bringing Seth pleasure. He wanted nothing more than to please Seth, at that moment. Whatever it took, for him to have the advantage over Eric, whom he was now competing with, to have Seth.

As he was sucking Seth's pecs, Joey felt Seth's rock hard abs. Seth tightened them, as Joey's hands came in contact with them. But, Joey wasn't done, yet. Joey stopped sucking Seth's pecs, then grabbed the waistband of Seth's shorts and pulled them down to expose Seth's huge quads and glutes. But that wasn't all. Seth was wearing the black mesh briefs that he'd worn, earlier, for Eric, during their muscle worship session, in his bedroom, just before they had sex. Seth stepped out of the shorts, as Joey finished taking them off of him. Joey stood up, again, and took in Seth's body, dressed in those briefs.

"Wow!" Joey breathed. "Seth, you look hot as fuck, in those briefs!"

"Thanks, Joe." Seth told him, as he looked down. "I'm glad you like them. They're very--"

Seth trailed off, as he realized that he was wearing the briefs that he'd worn for Eric, just before the muscle worship session, and it made him think about Eric, at that moment.

"Comfortable." Seth finished.

Seth suddenly, could feel the horniness and the desire to be muscle worshipped, literally subside from him, and was replaced with nothing but the same deep guilt he'd felt, earlier when he'd made out, with Joey, in his bedroom, while he'd still been seeing Eric.

"I'm so sorry, Joe." Seth told him. "I can't do this."

Seth walked back over, to the bench, and sat down on it, looking at Joey, who was looking down, at him, in shock.

"What?!" Joey asked, "How come?"

Seth brought his hands up to his face, wiping them down it. After a heavy sigh, Seth looked back up, at Joey.

"Because, Joey, I still care a lot, about Eric." He said to him. "Before, I invited you, over here, Eric and I had a fight, which resulted in us, breaking up."

Joey wasn't happy to hear that Seth was still thinking about Eric, but he felt a twinge of satisfaction when he heard that they'd broken up. He wanted to know more.

"Well, I'm sorry to hear that, Seth." Joey said, taking a seat next to Seth, on the weight bench. "What did you guys fight about?"

Seth looked over at Joey.

"You." He said, looking at Joey, seriously.

"Me?" Joey asked, then frowned, in confusion. "Why would you two have a fight, about me, and then break up?"

"Because, I've admitted to Eric that I'm attracted to you." Seth said to him. "And partly, because of that, I wasn't able to tell Eric that I wanted to be his boyfriend."

Joey did a single wag of his eyebrows.

"Well, Seth, I think you're way out of Eric's league, man." Joey told him. "Eric is too much of a goody-goody kind of guy for you. You need to be with someone whose more of a match for you. Someone who has more in common with you."

Seth gave Joey a stern look.

"Don't do that, Joey." He warned. "I'm not going to sit here and listen to you talk shit on Eric. He's a really good guy."

Bro, I'm not saying that he isn't." Joey said, holding up his hands. "I just don't think you two have that much in common."

"So, what?" Seth told him "Opposites attract all the time. Eric has been good for me. He's very kind hearted, he's good looking, built like a gymnast, and he's so much fun to be around."

"Really?" Joey asked him. "Well, if you really feel that way, about him, then why aren't you with him, right now?"

Seth gave Joey that look that said "Don't go there" before he got up off of the weight bench.

"Joey, come on!" Seth said, standing up. "Don't!"

"I'll tell you, why, Seth." Joey said, also standing up.

He stood in front of Seth, putting his hand on Seth's pecs. Seth's eyes closed at his touch.

"It's because you want something more exciting that you're not getting from Eric." Joey continued talking. "You had a taste of it, in my bedroom, with me, and you came back for more."

Joey was really starting to push Seth's buttons. As attracted as he was, to Joey, Seth still didn't appreciate him dissing Eric.

"I'm warning you, Joey!" Seth said, through gritted teeth, getting in Joey's face. "Stop!"

But Joey wasn't backing down. Even though Seth was bigger than him, Joey wasn't intimidated, in the slightest, because he knew that Seth would never hurt him.

"You're afraid, Seth." Joey said, never breaking his gaze. "Because, you already know how hot we are, together. You connect with me in a way that you don't, with Eric. And I think that's why you couldn't be in a relationship with him. And if you'll give me the chance, I'll show you how good we can really be, together."

Seth looked away, momentarily. A few seconds later, Joey put his hand on Seth's cheek and turned his face back towards him.

"Come on, Seth." Joey said to him. "Don't fight it, anymore. I know you want me, just as much as I want you, right now. I want nothing more than for you to fuck me, right here, right now."

Seth stared back into Joey's eyes, not saying a word.

"I want to come to know the power of Seth Lombardo, when he fucks his muscle worshipper." Joey said to him. "I want you to show me why being fucked by you is not something to ever forget."

Listening to Joey, Seth was started to feel tempted again. Joey was telling him what he wanted, but Seth was still not sure it was a good idea.

"That's a very tempting offer, Joe." Seth said to him, then added. "But, I'm sorry. I'm gonna have to pass. I have too much respect for Eric, myself, and for you, to do this to you."

Joey's face dropped and his hands slid down and off Seth's body. He looked at Seth, wondering what he was talking about.

*And just what is it do you think you're doing to me, Seth?" Joey wanted to know.

Seth knew what he was doing, and he knew that it was not fair to Joey, and especially, to himself.

"I'm using you, Joe." Seth told him. "I'm using the fact that you're into me, to try to make myself feel better, because of the fact that Eric just walked out on me, over an hour ago."

Joey was definitely shocked that Seth would admit something like that. But he didn't feel like Seth's confession, completely added up.

"Seth, so what if you're using me?" Joey asked him. "I'm a big boy. I know what I'm getting into. It's not like I'm asking you to pledge your undying love for me, or anything. I'm just horny, ok?"

Seth frowned, wondering if Joey had lost his mind, at that moment. Nobody likes to be used, and he couldn't believe that Joey was taking what he had just told him, this well.

"I'm horny." Joey continued saying. "You're horny. And we're both lonely. You're not happy. I'm not happy."

Joey then put his hands back on Seth's chest, feeling up his pecs, again.

"So tell me," Joey said to Seth, looking from his eyes, to his lips, then back up to his eyes. "What do you think we should do about that?"

Seth looked into Joey's eyes, again, as he started to get turned on, once again, by Joey's pecs play.

AMY'S DORM ROOM........

"So, have you talked to Seth, yet, about what happened?" She asked, Rudy, over the phone.

"I tried to, earlier." Rudy told her. "But he kept insisting that he didn't want to talk about it, so I decided to just let him be, for a while. I'm in the dairy barn, right now, milking the cows."

Amy decided to bring up the fact that she wasn't happy with him, for how he'd reacted with Eric, earlier.

"You know, I'm not happy with you, over the way you treated Eric, earlier." Amy told him. "I think you owe him an apology."

Rudy frowned.

"For what?" He asked. "Being protective of Seth? Eric already admitted to coming onto him and Seth turned him down. Eric was the one, in the wrong, here, not me!"

Amy sighed.

"Well, we're not going to agree on this, so I think we should end this conversation, now, before we both say things we'll end up regretting."

"You're probably right." Rudy said, sounding irritated. "I have work to finish up, anyway."

"I'll talk to you, later." Amy said, just before she ended the call.

Amy  threw her phone down, on her bed, and laid back down, on it, sighing heavily.

"It really sucks having to keep this secret about Eric and Seth's relationship." Amy said, out-loud, to herself. "I don't know how much longer I can keep lying to Rudy about what I know."

Amy then decided that she'd better go and check on Eric. She got up and left her dorm room, heading down to Eric's. She knocked on the door and waited. No response. She tried the door. It was locked. She knocked on the door again. Again, there was no answer.

Just as Amy was about to call out Eric's name, she heard her phone chime. She pulled it out of her purse and looked at it and noticed that it was a text from Eric.

Eric: "Went out for a drive. I'll be back soon."

Amy sighed, knowing that Eric was going through a lot, right now. She just hoped that He wasn't going to do anything stupid.

ERIC'S CAR........

Eric was in his car, driving back towards the farm. When he was in his dorm room, he'd realized that he'd left his watch on the dresser beside his bed, in the guest room. So, now he was on his way back to retrieve it.

Eric, also, was hoping that he would see Seth again when he got there, because, he felt like they had unfinished business to settle.

In a few minutes, he came to the driveway, to the farm and started pulling up the driveway. As he got closer to the house, he saw that Seth's truck was still there. But, he also saw another car parked right behind it. As he looked at it, he saw the license plate number, and immediately knew who the car belonged to.

"Oh my God! That's Joey's car!" Eric said, out-loud, as he stopped his car and shut off the engine. "What the hell is he doing here, at the farm?"

As Eric thought about it, his eyes widened when he realized what Joey could possibly be there, at the farm, for.

"No!" Eric said, forcefully. "He's come here, to put the moves on Seth!"

Eric then wondered if even coming there was a good idea, after all. But regardless of whatever was going on between Seth and Joey, he wanted his watch back.

Eric got out of the car and walked up to the house. As he got closer, he could hear voices coming from the barn. Eric quietly crept up to the door and hid behind it, as he recognized Seth's voice as he was talking to Joey.

"Joe, I already told you, it's not a good idea for the two of us to do this." Eric heard Seth's voice say.

"Seth, come on!" Joey protested. " You can't expect me to believe that you're that hung up, on Eric, that you would turn down the chance to have the best sex of your life, with me."

"Well, you're going to have to believe it, Joe." Seth said to him. "I already told you that I was using you to make myself feel better because Eric broke up with me."

"And I told you, Seth, that I'm a grown man. I can make my own choices." Joey told him. "And as far as I'm concerned, you're fair game. You and Eric are only dating, which means that you, both, can see other people. How do you know that Eric hasn't already found another available warm body to crawl underneath, by now?"

Hearing Joey say that about him, Eric's jaw dropped and he rolled his eyes in exasperation. As much as he wanted to come out of hiding, and give Joey a piece of his mind, he stayed put. He wanted to hear Seth's answer.

"Eric wouldn't do that, Joe." Seth said, looking at Joey, seriously.

"How do you know that?" Joe asked him.

Seth hesitated, a moment, before making the truth known to Joey.

"Because, he loves me." Seth revealed. "The last thing that would be on his mind, right now, is sleeping with someone else."

"Yes!" Eric mouthed, silently to himself, when he heard that then said, in his thoughts "Now, tell him that he needs to leave, Seth!"

"Maybe." Joey said, as he once again advanced on Seth. "But, you don't feel the same way about him, so why are you wasting your time, talking about Eric, when you could be, bending me over this weight bench, fucking this amazing ass of mine, right now?"

Seth shook his head, starting to get very annoyed with Joey. 

"Amazing ass?" Eric thought, to himself. "Are you fucking kidding me, Joey? Man! Are you desperate to hook your fangs into him?!"

Eric then heard Seth's voice, continue talking to Joey.

"It's because I'm choosing not to, Joey." Seth told him. "I miss Eric, right now, and I want him, back. So, if I have to choose between hot sex with you, or even hotter sex with a man, who I know, loves me, then I'm choosing love. I'm choosing Eric."

Joey was stunned, when he heard that from Seth. He almost looked like he was hurt as well.

"You can't be serious, Seth!" Joey exclaimed, the shock obvious in his voice.

"Oh, I assure you, I am, Joey." Seth told him. "Right now, I would give anything if Eric were back here, with me, right now. If I could just see his face, one more time, I can finally tell him how I really feel."

Eric decided to choose that moment to come out of hiding, and he walked around the corner and stood in the doorway to the barn, with tears shining in his eyes.

"You can tell me, now, Gorgeous." Eric said, managing a smile.

Seth looked towards the door, in shock, when he heard Eric's voice and Joey, turned around and saw Eric standing in the doorway.

"Eric!" Seth exclaimed, his eyes wide. "You're here?!"

Eric then turned his eyes to Joey, who did not look thrilled to see him, there.

"How long have you been eavesdropping on us, Eric?" Joey asked, the bitterness obvious, in his tone of voice.

Eric narrowed his eyes, slightly.

"Long enough to hear how pathetic you sounded, trying to get Seth to fuck you, when he clearly just admitted to you that he was using you, to try to get over me."

"Oh, I'm pathetic?!" Joey asked, angrily. "What about you, eavesdropping on our conversation?! Now, that's pathetic!"

"Alright, come on, you two." Seth warned them. "Let's not do this, again."

Eric had a smug smile, on his face because he was about to say something that would really push Joey's buttons.

"You know something, Joey?" Eric asked him. "If you really did have a chance to have sex with Seth, I hope you would have been alright with the fact that I rode him, first. That sort of thing never seems to bother you."

As Eric watched, he saw Joey's expression changed from anger to pure animosity. He could also see the jealousy flashing through Joey's eyes.

"You son of a bitch!" Joey said, through clenched teeth, as he began to advance on Eric.

Seth grabbed ahold of Joey by the shoulders and held him tightly, keeping him from going after Eric. Eric had braced himself, ready for Joey's attack.

"That's enough, you two!" Seth exclaimed. "I'm not going to have a fight, breaking out, on my property!"

Joey stopped trying to go after Eric and relaxed.

"I'm sorry, Seth." Joey apologized to him. "I let my temper get the best of me."

"No worries, Joe." Seth told him. "It's my fault for creating this situation, in the first place."

Seth then looked up, at Eric.

"Eric, not that I'm not happy to see you, again, but what brings you back here?" Seth asked him.

Eric knew that he needed to tell Seth the real reason for his visit, even though he was hoping for more of a reason than that.

"Well, after I left and got back to the University, I realized I left my watch, on the dresser, in the guest bedroom." Eric told him. "So, I came back to grab it."

"Oh." Seth said, looking down, momentarily. "Ok. Do you want to go in and grab it, now, while I say goodbye to Joey?"

Eric looked over at Joey, who was still looking furious with him, and then looked back to Seth and nodded.

"Yeah, I will." Eric told him. "Thanks."

Eric turned and walked towards the house to retrieve his watch. When he was gone, Joey turned back to Seth.

"You want me to leave, now?" He asked Seth. "We haven't even worked out, together, yet."

Seth nodded.

"I think it would be best." He said, to Joey. "I'm really sorry for using you, tonight. I hope you can forgive me."

Joey reached out to Seth and gave him a hug, which Seth accepted.

"Consider yourself forgiven, bro." Joey told him. "And thank you for your honesty. I'm sure it wasn't easy for you to tell me that."

"No, it wasn't." Seth replied. "And thank you, for understanding."

"No, problem." Joey said, just before he pulled back from their hug. "I'll be in touch."

"Cool." Seth said, smiling at him. "Have a safe drive back home."

"I will." Joey said, bringing his hand to Seth's cheek. "Later."

"Goodbye." Seth said.

Seth watched Joey walk back to the doorway of the barn. He picked up his duffle bag, and walked to his car.

Seth picked up his Jed North shorts and put them back on, again. Then, he decided to make sure Joey was alright.

Seth walked out of the barn and stopped, outside the door. He watched Joey get into his car. As Joey started the engine, he looked up and saw Seth, standing there, looking at him. Smiling, Joey waved him over to the car. Seth walked over to it to see what he wanted.

Joey put down the window, as Seth stopped by the driver's side of his car.

"Hey, Seth." Joey said, to him. "I just wanted to tell you that the muscle worship was fun while it lasted. I just wish it wasn't interrupted."

Seth smiled a bit.

"Yeah, I know." Seth replied. "Who knows, maybe I can flex for you, at our next training session we have. But that's the best I can give you, from here on, out. Because nothing means more to me, right now, than making things right, with Eric. If that is what Eric wants, too."

"I understand." Joey said, to Seth, then smiled at him for. "Eric is very lucky to have a man like you, Seth."

"No, I'm the lucky one." Seth told him. "I'm sure there are a lot of men who wouldn't be as understanding as Eric is to my need to receive compliments and be muscle worshipped. It's what drives me to keep my commitments to working out and looking good."

Joey was quiet a moment as he looked at Seth. Seth didn't say anything, either.

"Well, Eric isn't the only guy that appreciates muscle, Seth." Joey told him. "I do, too. As you have already experienced."

Seth chuckled.

"Yeah." He said, quietly. "I know."

Again, there was another pause, between the two of them, as they looked at each other.

"Well, I'd better go." Joey said. "I'll see you, later, Seth."

"Later." Seth said, as he walked to the door of the house. He turned back, just in time, to see Joey's car turning around and start driving towards the end of the driveway, towards the street. He saw Joey's car turn onto the street and disappear from view.

Seth turned and walked into the house, to find Eric.

UPSTAIRS IN THE GUEST BEDROOM.........

Eric picked up his watch and looked at it. It'd been a birthday gift, to him, from his father, and it meant a great deal, to him. Especially now.

As Eric was slipping the watch, onto his wrist, he heard a knock on the, behind him, and he turned to see Seth, standing in the doorway.

"Hey." Seth said, softly, as he gazed at Eric, smiling at him, slightly.

"Hi." Eric replied, giving Seth a small smile of his own, as he stood there, gazing at him.

Seth gestured with his hand, towards Eric's watch.

"I see you found your watch." He said, looking down at it, on Eric's wrist. "It's nice."

"Thanks." Eric said, smiling, as he looked down at it. "It was a gift from my Dad. He gave it, to me, on my birthday."

Eric looked back up at Seth and saw that he was now looking back at him, not smiling.

"How is your father, Eric?" Seth asked him.

Eric shrugged.

"He seems to be in pretty good spirits" Eric told him. "I just talked to him, a while ago, just before I came back here, to get my watch back. I'm going to stop by the house and spend some time, with him, before I head back to the University."

Seth nodded, looking down at his feet, momentarily. Things between him, and Eric, were a bit awkward, since he wasn't sure what to say, or how Eric was feeling, about him, at the moment.

When, he looked back up, at Eric, he saw Eric looking back at him, starting to smile again.

"Did you really mean what you said, to Joey, out there, about giving anything, to see my face again, one more time, so you could tell me how you really feel?" Eric asked him.

Seth nodded.

"Every word." He said, with conviction in his voice.

Eric blinked, as he could feel his eyes starting to well up, with tears, again.

"I missed you, Seth." He said, his voice sounding emotional.

Seth nodded, again.

"I missed you, too." He replied, to Eric. "Even just being away from you, for one hour, feeling like I may have lost you, forever, was more than I could take."

Seth walked over to Eric and stood right in front of him. He reached out and brought his hand to Eric's face, stroking his cheek, gently.

Eric closed his eyes, the tears in them, sliding down the side of his face, as he did. He was aching to feel Seth's touch again.

"I felt the same way." Eric told him. "Sitting, on my bed, in my dorm room, thinking about how I left things, with you, I realize now that I may have overreacted, a little bit."

Seth shook his head.

"No, you didn't Eric." Seth told him. "You had every right to feel the way that you were feeling. When, I told you that I was attracted to Joey, and you didn't take it, well, I should have been more sensitive to your feelings, instead of accusing you of being too dramatic about it. I realize that, now."

Eric wiped his tears, as he listened to what Seth was telling him.

"And when you told me that you loved me, for the first time, Eric? And I didn't believe you? Seth continued, holding his hand to his chest. "Man, was I a jerk?! I saw how much that hurt you and I should have told you what I was really feeling, at that moment, instead of lashing out at you."

More tears slid down Eric's cheeks, as Seth's words began to affect him.

"I realized, later, when I was alone, in the fields, what it must have taken, for you to say those words, to me, and mean them, given everything you've been through." Seth said, as he continued to gaze into Eric's eyes.

Eric looked down, at the floor, as he thought about what Seth had just said. But, he still had questions.

"Well if that's true, Seth," Eric said, looking up at him. "Then, what was Joey doing here, when I showed up?"

"He called me, when I was out in the fields, and asked if I wanted to stop by and work out with him." Seth revealed. "And, at first, I turned him down because I wasn't feeling up to it and had a lot of work to catch up on. But he insisted that it would make me feel better, and then asked if he could come to the farm and work out, with me, here. I didn't it was a bad idea to work out and let off some steam, so I told him that he could come."

Eric nodded, rolling his eyes.

"Well, I'm sure Joey already had more on his mind than working out, with you, before he even got here." He said, a hint of bitterness in his tone.

"Oh, I already knew he did." Seth told him. "I saw the look, in his eyes, when he got here, and I even started flexing my muscles for him, to test him, and he was putty in my hands. And he started kissing my muscles, and then kissing me. And things started to get too hot between us."

Eric could feel that familiar pang of hurt, hearing that Seth has explored his attraction to Joey, after all. But, as much as that hurt him, to know, he had to know how far things went between them.

"So, did you fuck him, after all?" Eric asked, looking up into Seth's eyes.

"I could have." Seth told him. "And I probably would have, too, if this hadn't stopped me."

After saying that, Seth pulled down his shorts, and kicked them away, to reveal the black mesh briefs that he'd worn for Eric, earlier, during the muscle worship, before they'd had sex, together. Eric's eyes widened when he saw them.

"When, I saw that I had these on, I remembered the incredibly hot sex we'd had, together, and that's when I woke up and realized that if I continued what I was doing, with Joey, then I really would have regretted it, later, because I was only using Joey to make myself feel better, instead of just facing you and dealing with my problems. Joey didn't deserve that. And neither do you."

Eric blinked, as he looked at Seth. Another tear fell down his cheek.

"Why are you telling me, all of this, Seth?" Eric asked him.

Seth reached out and put his hands, in Eric's upper arms.

"Because, I know, now, without a doubt, Eric, that I love you." Seth revealed, smiling at him.

Eric gasped, as he felt his heart filling with joy. Seth had finally said the the words he'd longed to hear.

"And I would be incredibly honored to be your boyfriend." Seth continued, smiling warmly. "That is, if you still want me."

Eric's heart burst with joy, and he literally leapt into Seth's arms.

"Oh my God, Seth! Yes!" Eric gushed, squeezing Seth tightly. "Yes, I still want you! I've always wanted you!"

Seth, also, had tears in his eyes, but he was smiling from ear to ear, as he held Eric, in his arms.

"I couldn't be happier to hear that, Babe." He said, genuinely. "I love you, so much!"

"I love you, too, Seth." Eric said, as he stroked the back of Seth's head, feeling his soft hair.

Eric and Seth pulled apart and began kissing each other, all over again. After a moment, Seth pulled back, from Eric, looking at him, lovingly.

"Now, we can take things to the next level." Seth told him. "By turning hot sex into hot lovemaking. Are you up to that?"

Eric was now smiling like the cat who swallowed the canary, as he clutched Seth's massive shoulders.

"Bring it on, Gorgeous!" Eric challenged.

Seth laughed, and so did Eric as they started kissing, again. Then, Seth pulled back, again.

"One second." He said holding up a finger.

Seth turned and walked over to the door. He closed it and then turned the lock.

"Much better." He said, then looked up thoughtfully. "Now, where were we?"

Eric grinned, walking over to him and then jumping up on him, wrapping his legs around Seth's waist.

"About to make incredibly hot love, Baby!" Eric said to him.

"Ha!" Seth said, grinning profusely. "I remember. And we're gonna. Starting right now!"

After saying that, he gave Eric's ass a firm spank. Eric laughed as Seth walked over to the bed and fell upon it with him.

"Welcome back." Seth whispered to Eric. Eric smiled at him.

"You ready to mount me, Cowboy?" He challenged.

"Fuck, yeah!" Seth said, grinning. "Yee-hah!"

They both laughed, together, as they started kissing and preparing to make their reunion sex, the best they've had yet.

• Like 11

Yo brooo i just read the last chapter and was about to comment jokingly about being cockblocked then I saw u already posted the next one holy shit i literally screamed hahahaha

Keep up the good work dude! Definitely one of the best stories I've ever read! I'm team Eric but I still love the hot JoSeth moments and I was kinda disappointed Seth didn't atleast get blown but anyways I hope more muscle worship seshs from those 2 in the future 

Still a great chapter! 💚 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Shawn1978 said:

Chapter 26

Joey continued to stand there, staring into Seth's eyes, and also, checking out his massive muscular body.

"Seth, I really did come out here to workout with you." Joey said, looking from Seth's eyes, to his lips, then back up to his eyes. "But if you're offering more than just, working out, right now, I'm certainly not going to complain."

Seth smiled, seductively.

"Well, I sure hope not." Seth chuckled. "Where would the fun be, in that?"

Joey grinned, then he looked down at Seth's arms, noticing the pump in his biceps.

"I've almost forgotten how freaky your arms get when they're pumped." He said.

Seth raised his eyebrows.

"Oh yeah?" Seth asked, the said. "Well, then maybe I need to give you a refresher course."

Seth raised his right arm and curled it, into a bicep flex. He looked at his bicep, taking in its' size, shape, and vascularity,. grinning at how good it looked. Then, he looked back at Joey.

Joey stepped forward and reached out to lay his hand on Seth's 20 inch bicep. He gripped it tight and squeezed as hard as he could, but he couldn't put a dent in it. Joey's eyes grew as big as saucers.

"Fuck!" Joey whispered, on amazement. "Your biceps never cease to amaze me, bro!"

"I'm glad to hear that, Joe." Seth said, satisfied with Joey's answer. "I'm working towards getting these fuckers to 21 inches next."

Joey looked up at Seth, in amazement, as he removed his hand from Seth's bicep.

"Are you for real?" He asked, astonished. "I mean, is that even possible?!"

"Fuck, yeah, it's possible!" Seth replied, lowering his arm. "With anabolic steroids and hard work in the gym, along with proper diet, you can achieve the body you want."

"Anabolic steroids?" Joey asked, making a face. "You really take that shit? Doesn't it shrink your balls?"

"Yeah, some steroids do." Seth said. But it's not permanent. They go back to normal once you stop a cycle of steroids."

Joey thought about it and then wondered something.

"Seth, do you think those anabolic steroids could help me become a better wrestler?"

"They can help you become stronger, but I wouldn't recommend taking them."

"Why not?" Joey frowned. Seth looked at him.

"You can achieve the goals you want without having to take steroids. Seth told him. "Just eat a well balanced diet, do cardio, strength training, and practice your wrestling skills constantly."

"That's some great advice!" Joey told him, smiling at Seth. "Thanks, man."

Joey quickly leaned in and threw his arms around Seth, giving him a hug. Seth, feeling Joey's arms go around him, closed his eyes, as he took in 1the smell of Joey's cologne that he was wearing. He smelled good, too!

Joey, meanwhile, was having the same reaction as Seth was: Eyes closed, taking in the smell of Seth's aftershave, as well as his sweaty smell from working out, and those two scents mixed together, turned Joey on, even more. Joey started rubbing and caressing Seth's massive strong back, as he continued to hug him. He felt Seth's hands rest on his back and start caressing his body too. Joey exhaled a horny breath. He loved the way Seth was touching him!

Seth put his hands on Joey's torso and pulled back from him. As Joey looked up and caught Seth's eye, he put his hands on Seth's shoulders and started coming in towards Seth, for a kiss.

Seth out his hands around Joey's torso and pulled him, closer, as their lips met and the two of them began a series of hot, kisses. As their kissing became deeper, their hands began to explore each other's bodies, some more.. Seth's hands slid down and came to rest on Joey's ass. He gave it a firm squeeze, eliciting a moan of approval from Joey, when he did.

"You like that ass, Seth?" Joey asked, as Seth began to kiss his neck.

"You bet, Joe." Seth whispered into his ear, just before he licked the tip of his tongue over Joey's earlobe.

Joey moaned, loudly as he felt Seth's tongue on his ear, as well as feeling Seth's strong fingers kneading his well developed buns.

"Well, it's yours to enjoy, however you want, Seth." Joey said, running his hand and fingers through Seth's hair, and up and down the back of his neck. "Whenever you want."

Seth loosened his grip on Joey's ass and then gave it a firm slap.

"Even if I wanted to fuck it?" He asked, as he continued feeling up Joey's back, and ass.

"Mmm-hmm." Joey murmured. "If that is what you want to do. Your call, bro."

Seth pulled back from kissing Joey's neck and started kissing Joey's lips, once again. They both started french kissing, as their sexual desire, for each other, began to heat up.

As Seth raised his hand and brought it behind Joey's head, Joey looked down at Seth's bicep which was beginning to contract, and he clutched Seth's elbow in his hand and leaned downwards and started kissing and licking Seth's biceps.

"Oh, yeah!" Seth moaned, still holding the back of his hand behind Joey's head, and started making his bicep muscle bounce up and down. "Fuck, yeah! Love that muscle!"

Joey couldn't get enough of Seth's peaked, veiny biceps. He continued to kiss it a few more times. Then, he pulled his head away from Seth's bicep and came back up to lock lips with Seth, once more. As they kissed, Joey ran his hands up Seth's rock hard arms, starting at his elbows. As his hands came to Seth's triceps, Seth flexed them, in response to his touch. Then Joey's hands came down to Seth's pecs, again, and began to feel them up, again.

"Fuck!" Seth whispered. "I love it, Joe! Worship those pecs, bro!"

"Well, if you love that, Seth," Joey said, a sly smile crossing his face. "Then, you're gonna love this, even more."

And with those words, Joey brought his mouth down on Seth's nipples and starting sucking on them, hard, lightly biting on them.

"OH GOD!" Seth exclaimed, loudly, his mouth open wide, as he tensed up, flexing his pecs, in response. "That's it, Joe! Suck those nips! Don't stop!"

Joey continued to suck on Seth's sensitive nipples, as he felt his own dick getting hard over the fact that he was bringing Seth pleasure. He wanted nothing more than to please Seth, at that moment. Whatever it took, for him to have the advantage over Eric, whom he was now competing with, to have Seth.

As he was sucking Seth's pecs, Joey felt Seth's rock hard abs. Seth tightened them, as Joey's hands came in contact with them. But, Joey wasn't done, yet. Joey stopped sucking Seth's pecs, then grabbed the waistband of Seth's shorts and pulled them down to expose Seth's huge quads and glutes. But that wasn't all. Seth was wearing the black mesh briefs that he'd worn, earlier, for Eric, during their muscle worship session, in his bedroom, just before they had sex. Seth stepped out of the shorts, as Joey finished taking them off of him. Joey stood up, again, and took in Seth's body, dressed in those briefs.

"Wow!" Joey breathed. "Seth, you look hot as fuck, in those briefs!"

"Thanks, Joe." Seth told him, as he looked down. "I'm glad you like them. They're very--"

Seth trailed off, as he realized that he was wearing the briefs that he'd worn for Eric, just before the muscle worship session, and it made him think about Eric, at that moment.

"Comfortable." Seth finished.

Seth suddenly, could feel the horniness and the desire to be muscle worshipped, literally subside from him, and was replaced with nothing but the same deep guilt he'd felt, earlier when he'd made out, with Joey, in his bedroom, while he'd still been seeing Eric.

"I'm so sorry, Joe." Seth told him. "I can't do this."

Seth walked back over, to the bench, and sat down on it, looking at Joey, who was looking down, at him, in shock.

"What?!" Joey asked, "How come?"

Seth brought his hands up to his face, wiping them down it. After a heavy sigh, Seth looked back up, at Joey.

"Because, Joey, I still care a lot, about Eric." He said to him. "Before, I invited you, over here, Eric and I had a fight, which resulted in us, breaking up."

Joey wasn't happy to hear that Seth was still thinking about Eric, but he felt a twinge of satisfaction when he heard that they'd broken up. He wanted to know more.

"Well, I'm sorry to hear that, Seth." Joey said, taking a seat next to Seth, on the weight bench. "What did you guys fight about?"

Seth looked over at Joey.

"You." He said, looking at Joey, seriously.

"Me?" Joey asked, then frowned, in confusion. "Why would you two have a fight, about me, and then break up?"

"Because, I've admitted to Eric that I'm attracted to you." Seth said to him. "And partly, because of that, I wasn't able to tell Eric that I wanted to be his boyfriend."

Joey did a single wag of his eyebrows.

"Well, Seth, I think you're way out of Eric's league, man." Joey told him. "Eric is too much of a goody-goody kind of guy for you. You need to be with someone whose more of a match for you. Someone who has more in common with you."

Seth gave Joey a stern look.

"Don't do that, Joey." He warned. "I'm not going to sit here and listen to you talk shit on Eric. He's a really good guy."

Bro, I'm not saying that he isn't." Joey said, holding up his hands. "I just don't think you two have that much in common."

"So, what?" Seth told him "Opposites attract all the time. Eric has been good for me. He's very kind hearted, he's good looking, built like a gymnast, and he's so much fun to be around."

"Really?" Joey asked him. "Well, if you really feel that way, about him, then why aren't you with him, right now?"

Seth gave Joey that look that said "Don't go there" before he got up off of the weight bench.

"Joey, come on!" Seth said, standing up. "Don't!"

"I'll tell you, why, Seth." Joey said, also standing up.

He stood in front of Seth, putting his hand on Seth's pecs. Seth's eyes closed at his touch.

"It's because you want something more exciting that you're not getting from Eric." Joey continued talking. "You had a taste of it, in my bedroom, with me, and you came back for more."

Joey was really starting to push Seth's buttons. As attracted as he was, to Joey, Seth still didn't appreciate him dissing Eric.

"I'm warning you, Joey!" Seth said, through gritted teeth, getting in Joey's face. "Stop!"

But Joey wasn't backing down. Even though Seth was bigger than him, Joey wasn't intimidated, in the slightest, because he knew that Seth would never hurt him.

"You're afraid, Seth." Joey said, never breaking his gaze. "Because, you already know how hot we are, together. You connect with me in a way that you don't, with Eric. And I think that's why you couldn't be in a relationship with him. And if you'll give me the chance, I'll show you how good we can really be, together."

Seth looked away, momentarily. A few seconds later, Joey put his hand on Seth's cheek and turned his face back towards him.

"Come on, Seth." Joey said to him. "Don't fight it, anymore. I know you want me, just as much as I want you, right now. I want nothing more than for you to fuck me, right here, right now."

Seth stared back into Joey's eyes, not saying a word.

"I want to come to know the power of Seth Lombardo, when he fucks his muscle worshipper." Joey said to him. "I want you to show me why being fucked by you is not something to ever forget."

Listening to Joey, Seth was started to feel tempted again. Joey was telling him what he wanted, but Seth was still not sure it was a good idea.

"That's a very tempting offer, Joe." Seth said to him, then added. "But, I'm sorry. I'm gonna have to pass. I have too much respect for Eric, myself, and for you, to do this to you."

Joey's face dropped and his hands slid down and off Seth's body. He looked at Seth, wondering what he was talking about.

*And just what is it do you think you're doing to me, Seth?" Joey wanted to know.

Seth knew what he was doing, and he knew that it was not fair to Joey, and especially, to himself.

"I'm using you, Joe." Seth told him. "I'm using the fact that you're into me, to try to make myself feel better, because of the fact that Eric just walked out on me, over an hour ago."

Joey was definitely shocked that Seth would admit something like that. But he didn't feel like Seth's confession, completely added up.

"Seth, so what if you're using me?" Joey asked him. "I'm a big boy. I know what I'm getting into. It's not like I'm asking you to pledge your undying love for me, or anything. I'm just horny, ok?"

Seth frowned, wondering if Joey had lost his mind, at that moment. Nobody likes to be used, and he couldn't believe that Joey was taking what he had just told him, this well.

"I'm horny." Joey continued saying. "You're horny. And we're both lonely. You're not happy. I'm not happy."

Joey then put his hands back on Seth's chest, feeling up his pecs, again.

"So tell me," Joey said to Seth, looking from his eyes, to his lips, then back up to his eyes. "What do you think we should do about that?"

Seth looked into Joey's eyes, again, as he started to get turned on, once again, by Joey's pecs play.

AMY'S DORM ROOM........

"So, have you talked to Seth, yet, about what happened?" She asked, Rudy, over the phone.

"I tried to, earlier." Rudy told her. "But he kept insisting that he didn't want to talk about it, so I decided to just let him be, for a while. I'm in the dairy barn, right now, milking the cows."

Amy decided to bring up the fact that she wasn't happy with him, for how he'd reacted with Eric, earlier.

"You know, I'm not happy with you, over the way you treated Eric, earlier." Amy told him. "I think you owe him an apology."

Rudy frowned.

"For what?" He asked. "Being protective of Seth? Eric already admitted to coming onto him and Seth turned him down. Eric was the one, in the wrong, here, not me!"

Amy sighed.

"Well, we're not going to agree on this, so I think we should end this conversation, now, before we both say things we'll end up regretting."

"You're probably right." Rudy said, sounding irritated. "I have work to finish up, anyway."

"I'll talk to you, later." Amy said, just before she ended the call.

Amy  threw her phone down, on her bed, and laid back down, on it, sighing heavily.

"It really sucks having to keep this secret about Eric and Seth's relationship." Amy said, out-loud, to herself. "I don't know how much longer I can keep lying to Rudy about what I know."

Amy then decided that she'd better go and check on Eric. She got up and left her dorm room, heading down to Eric's. She knocked on the door and waited. No response. She tried the door. It was locked. She knocked on the door again. Again, there was no answer.

Just as Amy was about to call out Eric's name, she heard her phone chime. She pulled it out of her purse and looked at it and noticed that it was a text from Eric.

Eric: "Went out for a drive. I'll be back soon."

Amy sighed, knowing that Eric was going through a lot, right now. She just hoped that He wasn't going to do anything stupid.

ERIC'S CAR........

Eric was in his car, driving back towards the farm. When he was in his dorm room, he'd realized that he'd left his watch on the dresser beside his bed, in the guest room. So, now he was on his way back to retrieve it.

Eric, also, was hoping that he would see Seth again when he got there, because, he felt like they had unfinished business to settle.

In a few minutes, he came to the driveway, to the farm and started pulling up the driveway. As he got closer to the house, he saw that Seth's truck was still there. But, he also saw another car parked right behind it. As he looked at it, he saw the license plate number, and immediately knew who the car belonged to.

"Oh my God! That's Joey's car!" Eric said, out-loud, as he stopped his car and shut off the engine. "What the hell is he doing here, at the farm?"

As Eric thought about it, his eyes widened when he realized what Joey could possibly be there, at the farm, for.

"No!" Eric said, forcefully. "He's come here, to put the moves on Seth!"

Eric then wondered if even coming there was a good idea, after all. But regardless of whatever was going on between Seth and Joey, he wanted his watch back.

Eric got out of the car and walked up to the house. As he got closer, he could hear voices coming from the barn. Eric quietly crept up to the door and hid behind it, as he recognized Seth's voice as he was talking to Joey.

"Joe, I already told you, it's not a good idea for the two of us to do this." Eric heard Seth's voice say.

"Seth, come on!" Joey protested. " You can't expect me to believe that you're that hung up, on Eric, that you would turn down the chance to have the best sex of your life, with me."

"Well, you're going to have to believe it, Joe." Seth said to him. "I already told you that I was using you to make myself feel better because Eric broke up with me."

"And I told you, Seth, that I'm a grown man. I can make my own choices." Joey told him. "And as far as I'm concerned, you're fair game. You and Eric are only dating, which means that you, both, can see other people. How do you know that Eric hasn't already found another available warm body to crawl underneath, by now?"

Hearing Joey say that about him, Eric's jaw dropped and he rolled his eyes in exasperation. As much as he wanted to come out of hiding, and give Joey a piece of his mind, he stayed put. He wanted to hear Seth's answer.

"Eric wouldn't do that, Joe." Seth said, looking at Joey, seriously.

"How do you know that?" Joe asked him.

Seth hesitated, a moment, before making the truth known to Joey.

"Because, he loves me." Seth revealed. "The last thing that would be on his mind, right now, is sleeping with someone else."

"Yes!" Eric mouthed, silently to himself, when he heard that then said, in his thoughts "Now, tell him that he needs to leave, Seth!"

"Maybe." Joey said, as he once again advanced on Seth. "But, you don't feel the same way about him, so why are you wasting your time, talking about Eric, when you could be, bending me over this weight bench, fucking this amazing ass of mine, right now?"

Seth shook his head, starting to get very annoyed with Joey. 

"Amazing ass?" Eric thought, to himself. "Are you fucking kidding me, Joey? Man! Are you desperate to hook your fangs into him?!"

Eric then heard Seth's voice, continue talking to Joey.

"It's because I'm choosing not to, Joey." Seth told him. "I miss Eric, right now, and I want him, back. So, if I have to choose between hot sex with you, or even hotter sex with a man, who I know, loves me, then I'm choosing love. I'm choosing Eric."

Joey was stunned, when he heard that from Seth. He almost looked like he was hurt as well.

"You can't be serious, Seth!" Joey exclaimed, the shock obvious in his voice.

"Oh, I assure you, I am, Joey." Seth told him. "Right now, I would give anything if Eric were back here, with me, right now. If I could just see his face, one more time, I can finally tell him how I really feel."

Eric decided to choose that moment to come out of hiding, and he walked around the corner and stood in the doorway to the barn, with tears shining in his eyes.

"You can tell me, now, Gorgeous." Eric said, managing a smile.

Seth looked towards the door, in shock, when he heard Eric's voice and Joey, turned around and saw Eric standing in the doorway.

"Eric!" Seth exclaimed, his eyes wide. "You're here?!"

Eric then turned his eyes to Joey, who did not look thrilled to see him, there.

"How long have you been eavesdropping on us, Eric?" Joey asked, the bitterness obvious, in his tone of voice.

Eric narrowed his eyes, slightly.

"Long enough to hear how pathetic you sounded, trying to get Seth to fuck you, when he clearly just admitted to you that he was using you, to try to get over me."

"Oh, I'm pathetic?!" Joey asked, angrily. "What about you, eavesdropping on our conversation?! Now, that's pathetic!"

"Alright, come on, you two." Seth warned them. "Let's not do this, again."

Eric had a smug smile, on his face because he was about to say something that would really push Joey's buttons.

"You know something, Joey?" Eric asked him. "If you really did have a chance to have sex with Seth, I hope you would have been alright with the fact that I rode him, first. That sort of thing never seems to bother you."

As Eric watched, he saw Joey's expression changed from anger to pure animosity. He could also see the jealousy flashing through Joey's eyes.

"You son of a bitch!" Joey said, through clenched teeth, as he began to advance on Eric.

Seth grabbed ahold of Joey by the shoulders and held him tightly, keeping him from going after Eric. Eric had braced himself, ready for Joey's attack.

"That's enough, you two!" Seth exclaimed. "I'm not going to have a fight, breaking out, on my property!"

Joey stopped trying to go after Eric and relaxed.

"I'm sorry, Seth." Joey apologized to him. "I let my temper get the best of me."

"No worries, Joe." Seth told him. "It's my fault for creating this situation, in the first place."

Seth then looked up, at Eric.

"Eric, not that I'm not happy to see you, again, but what brings you back here?" Seth asked him.

Eric knew that he needed to tell Seth the real reason for his visit, even though he was hoping for more of a reason than that.

"Well, after I left and got back to the University, I realized I left my watch, on the dresser, in the guest bedroom." Eric told him. "So, I came back to grab it."

"Oh." Seth said, looking down, momentarily. "Ok. Do you want to go in and grab it, now, while I say goodbye to Joey?"

Eric looked over at Joey, who was still looking furious with him, and then looked back to Seth and nodded.

"Yeah, I will." Eric told him. "Thanks."

Eric turned and walked towards the house to retrieve his watch. When he was gone, Joey turned back to Seth.

"You want me to leave, now?" He asked Seth. "We haven't even worked out, together, yet."

Seth nodded.

"I think it would be best." He said, to Joey. "I'm really sorry for using you, tonight. I hope you can forgive me."

Joey reached out to Seth and gave him a hug, which Seth accepted.

"Consider yourself forgiven, bro." Joey told him. "And thank you for your honesty. I'm sure it wasn't easy for you to tell me that."

"No, it wasn't." Seth replied. "And thank you, for understanding."

"No, problem." Joey said, just before he pulled back from their hug. "I'll be in touch."

"Cool." Seth said, smiling at him. "Have a safe drive back home."

"I will." Joey said, bringing his hand to Seth's cheek. "Later."

"Goodbye." Seth said.

Seth watched Joey walk back to the doorway of the barn. He picked up his duffle bag, and walked to his car.

Seth picked up his Jed North shorts and put them back on, again. Then, he decided to make sure Joey was alright.

Seth walked out of the barn and stopped, outside the door. He watched Joey get into his car. As Joey started the engine, he looked up and saw Seth, standing there, looking at him. Smiling, Joey waved him over to the car. Seth walked over to it to see what he wanted.

Joey put down the window, as Seth stopped by the driver's side of his car.

"Hey, Seth." Joey said, to him. "I just wanted to tell you that the muscle worship was fun while it lasted. I just wish it wasn't interrupted."

Seth smiled a bit.

"Yeah, I know." Seth replied. "Who knows, maybe I can flex for you, at our next training session we have. But that's the best I can give you, from here on, out. Because nothing means more to me, right now, than making things right, with Eric. If that is what Eric wants, too."

"I understand." Joey said, to Seth, then smiled at him for. "Eric is very lucky to have a man like you, Seth."

"No, I'm the lucky one." Seth told him. "I'm sure there are a lot of men who wouldn't be as understanding as Eric is to my need to receive compliments and be muscle worshipped. It's what drives me to keep my commitments to working out and looking good."

Joey was quiet a moment as he looked at Seth. Seth didn't say anything, either.

"Well, Eric isn't the only guy that appreciates muscle, Seth." Joey told him. "I do, too. As you have already experienced."

Seth chuckled.

"Yeah." He said, quietly. "I know."

Again, there was another pause, between the two of them, as they looked at each other.

"Well, I'd better go." Joey said. "I'll see you, later, Seth."

"Later." Seth said, as he walked to the door of the house. He turned back, just in time, to see Joey's car turning around and start driving towards the end of the driveway, towards the street. He saw Joey's car turn onto the street and disappear from view.

Seth turned and walked into the house, to find Eric.

UPSTAIRS IN THE GUEST BEDROOM.........

Eric picked up his watch and looked at it. It'd been a birthday gift, to him, from his father, and it meant a great deal, to him. Especially now.

As Eric was slipping the watch, onto his wrist, he heard a knock on the, behind him, and he turned to see Seth, standing in the doorway.

"Hey." Seth said, softly, as he gazed at Eric, smiling at him, slightly.

"Hi." Eric replied, giving Seth a small smile of his own, as he stood there, gazing at him.

Seth gestured with his hand, towards Eric's watch.

"I see you found your watch." He said, looking down at it, on Eric's wrist. "It's nice."

"Thanks." Eric said, smiling, as he looked down at it. "It was a gift from my Dad. He gave it, to me, on my birthday."

Eric looked back up at Seth and saw that he was now looking back at him, not smiling.

"How is your father, Eric?" Seth asked him.

Eric shrugged.

"He seems to be in pretty good spirits" Eric told him. "I just talked to him, a while ago, just before I came back here, to get my watch back. I'm going to stop by the house and spend some time, with him, before I head back to the University."

Seth nodded, looking down at his feet, momentarily. Things between him, and Eric, were a bit awkward, since he wasn't sure what to say, or how Eric was feeling, about him, at the moment.

When, he looked back up, at Eric, he saw Eric looking back at him, starting to smile again.

"Did you really mean what you said, to Joey, out there, about giving anything, to see my face again, one more time, so you could tell me how you really feel?" Eric asked him.

Seth nodded.

"Every word." He said, with conviction in his voice.

Eric blinked, as he could feel his eyes starting to well up, with tears, again.

"I missed you, Seth." He said, his voice sounding emotional.

Seth nodded, again.

"I missed you, too." He replied, to Eric. "Even just being away from you, for one hour, feeling like I may have lost you, forever, was more than I could take."

Seth walked over to Eric and stood right in front of him. He reached out and brought his hand to Eric's face, stroking his cheek, gently.

Eric closed his eyes, the tears in them, sliding down the side of his face, as he did. He was aching to feel Seth's touch again.

"I felt the same way." Eric told him. "Sitting, on my bed, in my dorm room, thinking about how I left things, with you, I realize now that I may have overreacted, a little bit."

Seth shook his head.

"No, you didn't Eric." Seth told him. "You had every right to feel the way that you were feeling. When, I told you that I was attracted to Joey, and you didn't take it, well, I should have been more sensitive to your feelings, instead of accusing you of being too dramatic about it. I realize that, now."

Eric wiped his tears, as he listened to what Seth was telling him.

"And when you told me that you loved me, for the first time, Eric? And I didn't believe you? Seth continued, holding his hand to his chest. "Man, was I a jerk?! I saw how much that hurt you and I should have told you what I was really feeling, at that moment, instead of lashing out at you."

More tears slid down Eric's cheeks, as Seth's words began to affect him.

"I realized, later, when I was alone, in the fields, what it must have taken, for you to say those words, to me, and mean them, given everything you've been through." Seth said, as he continued to gaze into Eric's eyes.

Eric looked down, at the floor, as he thought about what Seth had just said. But, he still had questions.

"Well if that's true, Seth," Eric said, looking up at him. "Then, what was Joey doing here, when I showed up?"

"He called me, when I was out in the fields, and asked if I wanted to stop by and work out with him." Seth revealed. "And, at first, I turned him down because I wasn't feeling up to it and had a lot of work to catch up on. But he insisted that it would make me feel better, and then asked if he could come to the farm and work out, with me, here. I didn't it was a bad idea to work out and let off some steam, so I told him that he could come."

Eric nodded, rolling his eyes.

"Well, I'm sure Joey already had more on his mind than working out, with you, before he even got here." He said, a hint of bitterness in his tone.

"Oh, I already knew he did." Seth told him. "I saw the look, in his eyes, when he got here, and I even started flexing my muscles for him, to test him, and he was putty in my hands. And he started kissing my muscles, and then kissing me. And things started to get too hot between us."

Eric could feel that familiar pang of hurt, hearing that Seth has explored his attraction to Joey, after all. But, as much as that hurt him, to know, he had to know how far things went between them.

"So, did you fuck him, after all?" Eric asked, looking up into Seth's eyes.

"I could have." Seth told him. "And I probably would have, too, if this hadn't stopped me."

After saying that, Seth pulled down his shorts, and kicked them away, to reveal the black mesh briefs that he'd worn for Eric, earlier, during the muscle worship, before they'd had sex, together. Eric's eyes widened when he saw them.

"When, I saw that I had these on, I remembered the incredibly hot sex we'd had, together, and that's when I woke up and realized that if I continued what I was doing, with Joey, then I really would have regretted it, later, because I was only using Joey to make myself feel better, instead of just facing you and dealing with my problems. Joey didn't deserve that. And neither do you."

Eric blinked, as he looked at Seth. Another tear fell down his cheek.

"Why are you telling me, all of this, Seth?" Eric asked him.

Seth reached out and put his hands, in Eric's upper arms.

"Because, I know, now, without a doubt, Eric, that I love you." Seth revealed, smiling at him.

Eric gasped, as he felt his heart filling with joy. Seth had finally said the the words he'd longed to hear.

"And I would be incredibly honored to be your boyfriend." Seth continued, smiling warmly. "That is, if you still want me."

Eric's heart burst with joy, and he literally leapt into Seth's arms.

"Oh my God, Seth! Yes!" Eric gushed, squeezing Seth tightly. "Yes, I still want you! I've always wanted you!"

Seth, also, had tears in his eyes, but he was smiling from ear to ear, as he held Eric, in his arms.

"I couldn't be happier to hear that, Babe." He said, genuinely. "I love you, so much!"

"I love you, too, Seth." Eric said, as he stroked the back of Seth's head, feeling his soft hair.

Eric and Seth pulled apart and began kissing each other, all over again. After a moment, Seth pulled back, from Eric, looking at him, lovingly.

"Now, we can take things to the next level." Seth told him. "By turning hot sex into hot lovemaking. Are you up to that?"

Eric was now smiling like the cat who swallowed the canary, as he clutched Seth's massive shoulders.

"Bring it on, Gorgeous!" Eric challenged.

Seth laughed, and so did Eric as they started kissing, again. Then, Seth pulled back, again.

"One second." He said holding up a finger.

Seth turned and walked over to the door. He closed it and then turned the lock.

"Much better." He said, then looked up thoughtfully. "Now, where were we?"

Eric grinned, walking over to him and then jumping up on him, wrapping his legs around Seth's waist.

"About to make incredibly hot love, Baby!" Eric said to him.

"Ha!" Seth said, grinning profusely. "I remember. And we're gonna. Starting right now!"

After saying that, he gave Eric's ass a firm spank. Eric laughed as Seth walked over to the bed and fell upon it with him.

"Welcome back." Seth whispered to Eric. Eric smiled at him.

"You ready to mount me, Cowboy?" He challenged.

"Fuck, yeah!" Seth said, grinning. "Yee-hah!"

They both laughed, together, as they started kissing and preparing to make their reunion sex, the best they've had yet.

Story just gets better and hotter

• Like 1

As always, another great chapter!  I hope this isn’t the end!  You really know how to describe muscle worshipping!  😜Mu fantasy would have been that after Eric heard Seth tell Joey how he feels about Eric, that Eric comes in.  Instead of telling Joey to leave, he says, “Seth, I’m so relieved to have heard that you really feel that what way about me.  I know good it makes you feel to be worshipped by Joey, so I think you deserve to be worshipped by the both of us.”  Then Eric guides Seth to totally dominate Joey while he watches, making Joey Seth’s muscle bitch.  I know, not quite in character, but I can dream!  Lol.  Will the story continue?

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, Built22 said:

Happy New year to you and all who read this amazing story 

Hope there is more to cum from this in the new year. 

Great story love it keep it up 

Happy New Year to all of you here on the Forums!

I'd like to aplogize for not posting more chapters. Since the last one, I had to take time away from work since November 11th because I was worried I might have been exposed to coronavirus..I started getting the symptoms on November 13th and I went to get a lab test, which came back positive for Covid-19 on Thanksgiving, so I've been away from work for a month and a half, and although I've had plenty of time to write the next chapter, I've had too much on my mind to focus on my writing, so I took the time to get better. My second test I got last week came back negative, so I've since then returned to work and my body has to get used to the physical work all over again because my muscles have gotten a bit soft from not being used.

1 minute ago, Shawn1978 said:

Happy New Year to all of you here on the Forums!

I'd like to aplogize for not posting more chapters. Since the last one, I had to take time away from work since November 11th because I was worried I might have been exposed to coronavirus..I started getting the symptoms on November 13th and I went to get a lab test, which came back positive for Covid-19 on Thanksgiving, so I've been away from work for a month and a half, and although I've had plenty of time to write the next chapter, I've had too much on my mind to focus on my writing, so I took the time to get better. My second test I got last week came back negative, so I've since then returned to work and my body has to get used to the physical work all over again because my muscles have gotten a bit soft from not being used.

So happy you are now negative. Focus on your health. We will always be here for you. 

• Like 1

Omg 

So glad you're test has come back negative 

Keep safe and stay well, concentrate on your health. Although the story is amazing it can wait 

Have a safe new year and come back stronger 

• Like 2