7 hours ago, timaa said:

Fantastic story with great characters, very compelling reading! Thanks so much for the story so far!

Thank you, Timaa. I'm glad you're enjoying it! I'm still working on the next chapter. I hope to have it out soon.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well, after almost three months, here's the next chapter of "Eric and Seth."

I've since recovered from Covid-19, testing negative on December 22, 2020. I've been back to work since then, and haven't had much time to write, but I would work on it as much as I could. So, here it is. I hope you all enjoy!

Chapter 27

AT THE SLOANE RESIDENCE.........

Joey opened the door to his house and walked inside. He shut the door behind him, and locked it. Carrying his duffle bag, he walked to his room and opened his bedroom door. He was already angry, and when he entered his bedroom and shut the door, he flung his duffle bag on his bed.

"Damn you, Eric!" Joey cursed, as he balled his hands up into fists. "Damn, you!"

Joey, once again, was mad because Eric had been the reason that Seth had turned him down, yet again, when it came to having sex. Joey had wanted Seth, badly. And he knew that Seth had wanted him, too. But his plans didn't turn out like he had hoped.

"You have gotten in my way, with Seth, for the last time!" He said. "Now, it's time to play dirty!"

Joey sat down, on his bed, and thought about what he could do,next, to try to get Seth into bed with him.

"You know something?" Joey then said to himself. "Maybe I'm going about this, the wrong way. Maybe the direct approach isn't the way to go."

Joey smiled and rubbed the palms of his hands, together, thoughtfully.

"Time for a change of tactics." He said.

Joey then stood up and looked down at his clothes that he was still dressed in.

"But first, I need to get in a workout." He said. "And then, take a shower."

At that moment, Joey's mind went somewhere else.

<<Fantasy sequence>>

Seth and Joey were back in the barn, kissing, again. Seth was sitting on the weight bench, with Joey mounted, in his lap. Seth was fucking Joey's ass and Joey was enjoying every minute of it.

"Oh, fuck Seth!" Joey moaned, in pleasure. "Oh God! Fuck me harder! Show me your power, Bro!"

In respond to that, Seth ravished Joey's lips and then stood up, lifting Joey with him. Joey wrapped his strong thighs tight around Seth's waist and Seth lifted Joey up even higher and ran him against the wall.

"Oof!" Joey grunted as he slammed against the wall, but Seth had put a hand behind Joey's head to keep him from getting hurt from his roughness.

"Fuck yeah!" Seth said, between kisses. "Now, you're gonna see what happens when you get fucked by a powerfucker, like me!"

Seth then held Joey's legs, tightly, and started ramming into him, again, fast and hard, his balls slapping against Joey's ass, loudly, with each pelvic thrust he gave.

"Awwwhh, Seth!" Joey groaned, in pleasure, as Seth hit his prostate gland, many times. "Awww yeah! That feels so fucking awesome, Bro! Keep giving it to me! Just like that! Oh, fuck!"

<<End of fantasy sequence>>

Joey came back to reality, with a gasp.  He looked around the room and saw that he was alone. What happened with Seth had all been in his mind.

"Make that a "very cold" shower." Joey whispered, as he wiped at his forehead, which had slightly beaded with sweat. His breathing had quickened and his heart was beating fast.

Joey then changed out of his clothes and into his workout tank top and shorts, and left his bedroom and headed to the garage to have his workout.

THE FARM.........

Seth and Eric, both, collapsed, on their backs, in bed, again, after another intense lovemaking session. Both were breathing heavily.

"Wow!" Seth panted, as he looked over at Eric, who was looking back at him. "Sex with you, just seems to get hotter and hotter, every time we do it, together."

Eric, still breathing heavily, smiled at him.

"It's the third time, today." He said, then chuckled a bit."

Seth's cocky grin broke out, in full force.

"I know." He said, turning towards Eric.

Eric reached a hand out and started stroking Seth's cheek, lovingly.

"If we keep this up," He replied back to Seth. "We're going to become a couple of sex addicts."

Seth laughed at that, making Eric laugh, along with him.

"That wouldn't be so bad, would it?" Seth asked, still grinning, as he looked at Eric.

Eric's jaw dropped and he cuffed Seth in the chest. Seth laughed, in response.

"You're kidding me, right?" He asked, giggling a little.

"Yeah, I'm just teasing you, a little." Seth said, as he reached out a hand and brought it behind Eric's head, his fingers playing with Eric's hair. He pulled Eric's head down, and they shared a very sweet kiss.

Eric laid his head down, on Seth's chest, and Seth wrapped his arm around Eric. Both men were feeling incredibly content, right then, just being in each other's arms, at that moment.

"I'm so glad that we were able to work things out." Eric murmured. "I couldn't stand the thought of losing you."

Seth looked down, at Eric.

"You're never going to lose me." Seth whispered back to him. "Ever."

Eric lifted his head and looked into Seth's eyes.

"I'm glad to hear that, Seth." Eric said, to him. "Although, I'm still not happy about your attraction to Joey."

Seth looked up at the ceiling, knowing that his attraction to Joey, was going to come up, sooner or later. So, he decided to tackle it, head-on.

"I know." Seth said, quietly. "And, if we're going to continue to make things work, between us, I'm going to have to deal with it."

Eric looked down, at Seth, who was, still, looking up at the ceiling.

"What are you thinking?" He asked, Seth.

Seth looked down at Eric.

"I guess I'll have to tell Joey that I can't train him, anymore." He revealed. "Although, I made a promise to train him, and I'll feel really shitty for breaking it, nothing is more important to me than earning your trust back."

Eric could see that Seth was conflicted about having to break the news to Joey. But, he then had an idea about how to handle the situation.

"Seth, you don't have to quit weight training, with Joey." Eric suddenly said. "Keep your promise to him, but on one condition."

"What's that?" Seth asked.

Eric looked down, at him, his expression now serious.

"Make it clear, to Joey, that you're only there to train with him, to help him become an even bigger and stronger wrestler." Eric told him. "Make him understand that if he comes on to you, or tries to seduce you, in any way, during any one of these training sessions, then the promise that you made to him, is null and void. And after that, he's on his own."

Seth looked into Eric's eyes. He understood what Eric was telling him. And, this time, he wanted to make sure that he could be a good boyfriend for Eric. He knew what he had to do.

"I will tell him." Seth said, smiling at him. "And I'll also have to tell him that I'll have to stop teasing him, with my muscles, too, now that we're back together."

Eric chuckled, making Seth chuckle too, and held up his finger.

"As long as there's no hanky-panky shit going on, you can flex for anyone who wants to feel your muscles, Seth. Even Joey. As long as Joey respects us, and our relationship." Eric told him, adamantly.

Seth reached out and started running his fingers through Eric's hair, as he stared up into his eyes.

"You really are amazing, you know that?" Seth asked him, then said. "You have such a big heart, and that's one of the reasons why I love you, so much."

Eric blinked, as he looked down into Seth's eyes, his emotions starting to overwhelm him.

"And I love you, Seth Lombardo." Eric said, as he leaned down and shared a gentle, loving kiss with him. "And I'm going to show you how much I love you, every day and night that we're together."

Seth smiled, again, showing his beautiful teeth.

"I'm really looking forward to that, Babe." He replied. "I'm thinking of all the hot muscle worship we're going to be doing, and all of the hot sex sessions we're going to be having, with each other. I'm going to dance and flex for you and make each time, even hotter than the next."

"Mmm." Eric murmured, then a grin appeared on his face. "We're going to have so much fun, doing that. There's never going to be a dull moment, between us."

Eric laid his head back down on Seth's chest, and closed his eyes.

"You got that right." Seth murmured, as he ran his hand, up and down Eric's back, repeatedly.

The two of them were silent for a moment, and then, someone's phone started ringing. Eric opened his eyes and lifted his head.

"That's my phone." He said. 

Seth unwrapped his arms from around Eric's back, so that he could get up to get it. Eric got out of bed, stark naked and bent over to get his phone, out of the pocket of his jeans.

Seth catcalled, seeing Eric's ass, making Eric blush, as he turned back around to face him.

"Yeah, baby!" Seth exclaimed, with a chesire cat grin on his face.

"Shut up." Eric said, smiling, in embarrassment, as he answered his phone. "Hello?"

"Hello, Eric, it's your mother." Eric heard his mother's voice say. "Can you come by the house, as soon as you can? Your father's awake from his nap and he wants to see you."

Immediately Eric grew concerned. He looked over at Seth, who was sliding down the blankets to expose his abs, which he flexed, and then started running his hands over them, looking up at Eric, with that seductive look on his face, that small teasing smile, playing on his lips again. Eric held up his hand, motioning for Seth to stop, before he spoke back into his phone, to his mother.

"Dad wants to see me?" Eric asked outloud, looking at Seth, his expression looking worried. "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, honey, everything's fine." Elaine replied. "I told your father that you'd stopped by, earlier, today, and he said that he wanted you to come by, so we can talk about what comes next with your father's course of treatment for his cancer."

"Ok, I'll be there, shortly." Eric said to him, then.

"Ok, honey, I'll see you, soon." Elaine Shaw said.

"Ok. Bye, Mom." Eric said, and then, hung up his phone.

Seth got out of bed, and walked over to Eric, still naked, and stopped right in front of him.

"What's going on, Babe?" He asked, putting his hands on Eric's upper arms. "Everything ok?"

Eric looked up at him.

"My father wants to see me." Eric said to him. "Mom said, it's probably so that we can discuss what happens now, since my Dad's cancer diagnosis, and what course of treatment he's to take to fight it."

Eric blinked as he eyes looked down to the floor. He felt like he was going to cry, at any minute. It was like, for a while, he was in a complete state of bliss, after having had sex with Seth, and the two of them becoming boyfriends, and now, he was back to the harsh reality of his father's cancer and he was still confused as to how something like that could happen to someone as healthy as his father was.

Seth could see the fear, and the pain, written on Eric's face, and his heart went out to him.

"Come here." Seth said, as he pulled Eric into his arms.

Eric threw his arms around Seth's huge shoulders and hugged him, tightly.

"How could this happen, Seth?" Eric said, as he began to sob. "How could cancer happen to someone as fit, and, as healthy, as my father is? We don't have any family history of cancer!"

Seth, with his eyes closed held Eric, one arm around his back, and the other, holding the back of his head. He was rubbing Eric's back up and down with his right hand.

"I don't know, Baby." Seth said. "I don't have the answers for you, that you want to hear. But just remember that if your Dad is as fit as you say he is, then he has a very good chance of fighting the cancer and beating it."

"I know that." Eric sobbed, into Seth's shoulder. "But I can't help worrying because I don't know how serious the cancer is. What if it's spread through his body already? What if it's already so far advanced that he doesn't have a chance of fighting it?"

"Eric!" Seth said, in his deep, soothing, voice. "Baby, calm down. You don't know that, yet. You can't get yourself worked up, like this. It's not good for you."

Eric pulled out of Seth's arms and looked up into his eyes.

"How can I not, Seth?" Eric said, as he continued to sob. "My father is my hero. I can't lose him now, when we have so much that we have to do...."

"Shh!" Seth said, as he put his hands on Eric's cheeks, thumbing away the tears that were running down his face. "Come on, Eric, you're not going to lose your father."

"How do you know that?" Eric asked, in a softer voice.

As he was looking into Seth's eyes, he saw Seth smile at him.

"Because, if your father's anything like you, then I know that he's a fighter, Eric." He said. "Just like you are."

Eric started to laugh, a bit, as he wiped at his eyes.

"Well, that's definitely true." He said. "My father is one of the most strong-willed men that I know."

"Well, there you go." Seth said, to him, smiling. "And, as long as your father has that character trait, then you should know that he will not let cancer take him down, without a fight. And it's a fight your father will win. You just have to keep believing that."

Eric looked into Seth's eyes, a moment, not saying anything. Seth looked back into his, and Eric smiled at him. Seeing his handsome bodybuilder boyfriend, standing there, giving him support and strength, to deal with the situation, with his dad, made Eric love him, even more.

"You're right." Eric said, to him. "I do."

Seth smiled at him, and ran his finger down Eric's cheek, caressing it, lovingly.

"That's my man." He said, lowly, still smiling.

"Well, then, I'd better get dressed." Eric said, to him. "I have to go to my parents' house and meet with them."

Eric then reached down to pick up his underwear. As he did, Seth's hand came down on his arm.

"Wait a minute!" He exclaimed, with a strange look on his face. Eric saw it and frowned.

"What?" He asked, in confusion.

"We just finished having sex, for the third time, today." Seth pointed out, to him. "Are you seriously going to get dressed to meet up with your parents without even taking a shower, first?"

"What are you talking about?" Eric asked him. "We took a shower, earlier."

"Uh, yeah we did, and I fucked you again, a second time, and now, a third time." Seth said, grinning. "I think that's a good enough reason to take another one."

Eric rolled his eyes, as he stood back up, straight.

"Ok, fine, you win." Eric said, then grinned. "Why don't we heat things up, a bit, on our way in there?"

And then, Eric advanced on Seth and started kissing Seth's neck. Seth's eyes closed, as he brought a hand behind Eric's head, holding it, in place near his neck.

"Mmm, that sounds so hot, Babe." Seth murmured. "I like the way you think."

Eric stopped kissing Seth's neck and looked into his eyes, again.

"Well, let's go, Gorgeous." Eric replied. "Let's get it on."

And with those words, Eric started to kiss Seth's sexy, soft lips. He started running his fingers through Seth's hair, as he reached back to cup Seth's ass, in his hands.

Suddenly, Seth started to pull away from Eric.

"But, this time, you're gonna shower, in your own bedroom, alone." Seth revealed.

Eric's reaction to Seth's revelation was priceless. He had a stunned look on his face.

"Are you fucking with me, right now?" He asked.

Seth shook his head, his expression turning serious.

"Nope." He said. "If you and I get into the shower, together, we both know that we will never get any showering done, in any reasonable amount of time."

Eric started to laugh, a bit, causing Seth to chuckle, too.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Eric said, looking down, at the floor, a moment.

"I know I am." Seth replied, looking at Eric, an amused look on his face.

Then, Eric looked up, at Seth, with a thoughtful expression on his.

"Seth? Would you like to come with me, to my parents house?" He asked. "It'll give you the chance to meet my family?"

Seth raised his eyebrows.

"Are you sure your parents would want me there?" He asked, Eric.

"I'm sure they wouldn't mind." Eric told him. Besides, I would really like them to get to know you. And I'm sure they'll love you, as much as I do."

Seth brought a hand out and put it behind Eric's head. He smiled.

"Well, I'd be happy to meet your parents." He said. "We can go as soon as we take our own separate showers."

"Ok." Eric said, smiling, as he looked up into Seth's eyes. "We'll meet down in the kitchen, afterwards."

"Sounds like a plan." Seth said, leaning forward and kissing Eric on the lips. "See you soon."

"Yes, you will." Eric did, grinning, as he picked up his clothes and walked out of Seth's bedroom, towards his own room.

Seth sighed, in content. He was feeling so good, right now, being with the man he now knew that he loved, without a doubt.

"I never thought it was possible that I could fall in love with someone again, so soon." Seth said, shaking his head, smiling, in amazement. "Many people would say that it's impossible. And although, I never expected to fall in love with another man, it just feels so right, with Eric. I know how lucky I am to have him."

Seth walked, into the bathroom, and leaned over the sink. Looking up, he caught his reflection, in the mirror. He sighed, heavily.

"But, how the hell am I going to deal with this..."thing" between me and Joey?" Seth asked, as he looked as his reflection, in the mirror. "How do I stop being attracted to him?"

Seth knew that there was no easy answer to that question. But he did know what he was going to have to do. But would he be successful? That was the real question.

"I'm just going to have to fight it." Seth said, to his reflection. "I have to. There's no other way."

Seth sighed, as he turned and turned the bath knobs to get the water to the temperature that he needed. Then, once it was to his liking, he stopped into the tub and started the shower head to wash his hair. He lathered the shampoo in his hair and then stepped under the shower to rinse the shampoo out of his hair.

As he rinsed, his mind thought back to the time he'd almost had sex with Joey, back in Joey's bedroom.

Seth remembered seeing the desire in Joey's eyes and how attracted he was to him. Then, he remembered how it'd felt when their lips touched and how much Joey had loved his muscles.

"But I can't deny the fact that Joey is incredibly hot." Seth said, to himself. "And I almost did fuck that incredibly built ass of his. But what do I want more? Do I want what could be a hot night of possibly incredibly hot sex with Joey? Or, do I want something more meaningful, like what I have, with Eric, right now?"

Seth knew the answer to those questions should have been a no-brainer. But then another question came to his mind:

"Or, am I the kind of guy who is just not capable of being who someone else wants me to be?"

And that was a question that he really needed to think about.

BACK IN ERIC'S ROOM.........

Eric stripped, out of his clothes, and walked into the bathroom, completely naked, ready to take his shower. He turned to on the water to a comfortable temperature, and stepped into the tub. Then he turned on the shower nozzle and started letting the warm water soak his body. It was only then did he realize how tense he had been, earlier. The warm water felt good against his back muscles, which were beginning to relax.

As he showered, he thought back to finding Seth and Joey, in the barn together, alone, when he came back to the farm,. last night.

"Joey sure doesn't give up, does he?" Eric said, in his thoughts. "If he really thinks that he's going to steal my gorgeous man, away from me, then he's got another think coming. I will never let it happen!"

BACK AT THE SLOANE RESIDENCE..........

Back at Joey's house, Joey and Charlie were working out, in the garage. Joey was doing bench presses, while Charlie was standing behind the weight bench, ready to spot him, when needed.

"Come on, Bro!" Charlie encouraged, as Joey was pressing the weight. "You got this! One more! One more!"

Joey gritted his teeth and growled, as he mustered up the rest of his strength to finish the final rep, which he did, successfully. Charlie then grabbed the weight bar and helped Joey set it back down in the weight holder. Joey then sat up, drenched in sweat, and rested a moment to catch his breath, after that intense workout session.

Joey was shirtless, wearing a pair of black athletic shorts, while Charlie was wearing a white tank top and red and black workout shorts. Both of them were all hot and sweating from working out.

"Good job, Bro!" Charlie said, patting Joey's shoulder. "Good job!"

"Thanks, man." Joey said, between breaths.

Charlie walked over, to the mini fridge, sitting by the wall, opened it, and pulled out two bottles of water, out of it. He shut it and walked back over, to Joey, and handed one of the bottles of water to him. Joey accepted it.

"Thanks." He said, as he took a long sip of it.

"You're welcome." Charlie said, looking at Joey, quizzically. "Now, do you want to tell me what's bothering you?'

Joey frowned, as he pulled the water bottle from his lips and put the cap back on it.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

Joey wasn't fooling him. Charlie knew him, too well.

"Come on, Joey." Charlie replied. "How long have we known each other? When you work out this hard, and this intensely, something is usually weighing on you, man. What's on your mind?"

Joey knew, right then, that Charlie did, indeed, know him well. Charlie then got that look on his face, meaning that he knew what was on Joey's mind.

"Or, do I even have to ask?" Charlie asked, then said. "It's about Seth. Am I right?"

Joey sighed, as he put down his water bottle, on the floor, next to him.

"Yeah." He said. "I went out to his family farm, to workout with him, earlier, and things kind of heated up, between us"

"What happened?" Charlie asked him.

Joey stood up and walked past Joey a bit, as he gazed outside the garage, at the neighborhood, around him.

"Well, when I got there, Seth was working out, on his weight bench." Joey said to him. "And when I saw him, standing there, all sweaty, and his muscles all pumped up from his workout, I was really turned on by the sight of him. I started touching his chest, feeling his pecs and he started flexing them for me. And not long after that, things started to get hot, between us. We starting kissing and making out, together."

Charlie raised his eyebrows, hearing that information from Joey. 

"I don't want to hear any of the gory details, Charlie said, then asked. "but, did you guys fuck?"

Joey turned around to face Joey, his jaw and lips clenched, into an angry grimace.

"No, we didn't." Joey said, bitterly. "Eric showed up and ruined everything."

Charlie watched Joey, standing there, shaking his head, still looking frustrated.

"I can see, from the look on your face, how frustrated you are, man." Charlie said. "But, shouldn't you be trying to land someone who is single and available? You're a good looking guy, Joey. You can have any woman or any man that you want. Why is this Seth guy, so important to you?

Joey looked at Charlie, for a moment, before he spoke.

"Because I've never met anyone like him, Charles." Joey told him. "I can't explain it, but there's just something about Seth that just draws me in. And I'm not just talking about sexual attraction."

Charlie frowned, looking confused by Joey's admission.

"What do you think it is?' He asked him.

"I don't know." Joey said, shaking his head "But, I need to find out. And to do that, I need to be able to spend more time with Seth and get to know him. "But it's not going to be easy with Eric always around."

"Didn't you tell me that Seth and Eric are a couple?" Charlie asked him. 

"Yeah, they were." Joey told him. "But Seth told me that Eric walked out on him because Seth told him that he's attracted to me and that he may want to explore it with me. Eric didn't take it well."

"Ok." Charlie said. "But if Seth and Eric have broken up, then I don't see what the problem is."

"The problem, Joey said, in a frustrated tone of voice. "is that Seth turned me down when it came to having sex, because he was still hung up on Eric. And to make matters worse, Eric was hiding, outside the barn, listening to our conversation and he heard Seth, telling me, that he'd give anything if Eric was back with him right then. That's when Eric came into the barn and ruined my chances of trying to get Seth to forget him, and have sex with me!"

Joey clenched his fists, in frustration, pouding the empty air.

"I was so fucking close to making it, with Seth!" Seth said, angrily. "I know Seth wanted me! He had his hands all over me, when we were kissing! But then, that little goody-goody, Eric, had to throw a wrench into my plans! Damn him!"

"What do you think he was doing there?" Charlie asked him.

"Eric said, to Seth, that he'd left his watch behind when he'd gone back to the University." Joey said, his tone dripping with bitterness. "So, he came back to get it. After that, Seth told him that he could go get it, while he said goodbye to me."

"Ouch!" Charlie said, his expression taking on a pained look.

"Yeah!" Joey said, throwing up his hands. "I get sent home, like a child on curfew, while Eric gets a chance to kiss and make up, with Seth. They're probably fucking each other, right now, even as we speak!"

Charlie could see how worked up Joey was, over the whole Seth/Eric situation, which could only lead him to ask Joey a question that he already suspected that he knew the answer to.

"Joey? Are you in love with Seth?' Charlie asked him. "Is that what this is really all about?'

Joey's eyes widened, as he gazed at Charlie, his mouth open, in complete shock.

BACK AT THE FARM......

Eric exited the bathroom, with a towel wrapped around his waist, and headed to the dresser where his underwear and socks were stored. He opened a drawer to get some out of it, only to realize that he had no clean underwear in the drawer, or any socks. It was then that he remembered that he'd packed up everything and took it back with him, to his dorm. He'd left his duffle bag, on his bed, in his dorm room.

"Shit!" Eric cursed, to himself. "I guess I'll just have to put back on the clothes I had one, when I came back here, until I get to my parents' house. I can change into some clean clothes, there."

Then, Eric realized that he'd had another problem. 

"And I have no deoderant to put on, either!" Eric said, in frustration. "I guess I'll have to ask Seth if I can borrow some of his."

Eric picked up his socks and underwear that he'd worn earlier, and put them back on. Then, he grabbed his jeans and shoes, and put them on, and then his shirt. He then walked out of his bedroom, down the hall to Seth's bedroom and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Eric heard Seth's voice call out.

Eric opened the door to see Seth, fully dressed in a short sleeved blue and white checkered flannel shirt, with a white tank top on beneath it. He was also wearing a pair of black Wrangler jeans with a white belt. And his white cowboy hat was on his head.

Eric whistled when he saw Seth, standing there, in front of him, looking that good.

"Would you look at the sexy Cowboy?!" Eric exclaimed. "Oww!"

Seth's sexy smile literally lit up his whole face.

"You like?" He said, spinning around to give Eric a front to back view of his outfit.

'Mmm-hmm, I like it a lot." Eric nodded, his eyes flickering down to Seth's ass, checking it out. "It really shows off your.....assets."

Seth grinned.

"Well, it's not every day that I make a visit to the home of the folks of my new boyfriend, so I wanted to make a good impression." Seth said, chuckling a bit, nervously.

"You will." Eric said, walking over and throwing his arms around Seth, giving him a kiss. "My mom's gonna love you."

"Oh yeah?" Seth asked him, still grinning. "Shall I sweep her off her feet?"

In response to that, Eric's face took on a shocked, yet amused look on his face, just before he cuffed Seth in his left pec.

"Don't you dare!' He exclaimed, as Seth started to laugh a bit. "it's bad enough I've got Joey Sloane literally throwing himself at you, so, I don't need my mom doing the same thing."

"Don't worry, I'm just kidding." Seth laughed. "I wouldn't do that to you."

"Good." Eric said, as he fingered down one of Seth's pecs, stopping at the nipple. "Because, if you even think about flirting with either one of my parent's, I'll have to kill you."

Seth's shook his head, in amusement. Then, he reached out and pulled Eric towards him, for a hug.

"You have nothing to worry about." He said, as Eric wrapped his arms around him. "You're the only lover I want."

Eric smiled, as he and Seth pulled apart. It was then that Eric remembered why he'd come to Seth's room, in the first place.

"Oh, before I forget, can I borrow some of your deodorant?" Eric asked him. "I left all my stuff back at the University."

"Seth nodded.

"Sure." He replied, then pointed towards the bathroom. "It's sitting right there, on the counter, by the sink. Help yourself."

Eric walked to the bathroom and saw the can of "Old Spice" spray deodorant, sitting on the sink counter. Eric smiled when he saw it. No wonder Seth always smelled so good after a shower. Now he knew what deodorant he used. He took the cap off the can and, after lifting his shirt, sprayed his underarms, with the deodorant and then put the cap back on the bottle. After doing that, he walked back into the bedroom to see Seth, sitting on his bed, waiting for him.

"You ready to go, now?" He asked, standing up.

"Yeah, I'm ready." Eric said, nodding. "I can change into a clean outfit when I get to my parents' house. I still have clothes there."

"Cool" Seth said. "Let me just call Rudy and let him know I'll be home for a while."

Seth pulled out his phone and started to unlock it, to call Rudy.

"No, Seth!" Eric said, putting a hand on the phone. "There's something you need to know, first, before you do."

Seth frowned, wondering what was up.

"What?" He asked, that confused frown

Eric looked up at him, realizing that he had to tell Seth about his confrontation with Rudy, earlier.

"Well, when we broke up, earlier, and I was about to leave the house, Amy and Rudy came back, and I kind of got into it with Rudy, after he and Amy started questioning me about why I was so upset. And that's when Rudy asked me if I'd come onto you and you told me where to stick it."

Seth eyebrows shot up at that admission form Eric.

"Whoa!" Seth exclaimed, in shock. "He actually said that?"

Eric nodded.

"Well, what did you say?" He asked.

Eric looked up at Seth and put his hand on his shoulder.

"I lied to him." Eric admitted. "I told him that I'd come onto you, and that you'd rejected me. Seth, I said that to protect you. I didn't want to tell Rudy that he was wrong, not without talking to you, first. No matter how hurt I was feeling, I would never out you to anyone without your permission."

"I understand." Seth said, quietly. "I really appreciate you, wanting to protect me, but that's no longer necessary."

Now it was Eric's turn to be confused.

"What do you mean?" He asked,

Seth looked at Eric, with a new look of determination, in his eyes. He was appreciative of everything that Eric had done for him, but now, it was his turn to be strong and have the courage to do what he was about to do, next.

"I'm not going to keep my relationship with you, a secret anymore." Seth revealed. "I'm going to tell Rudy the truth about us. And I'll tell him, tonight, if he's still here, by the time we get back from your folks, place."

"Well, I think that's a great idea." Eric said. "But what's wrong with telling him before we leave?"

"Well, because I don't know how he's going to react." Seth said, looking a bit worried. "And, I was hoping that Amy would be here, in case he doesn't take it well."

"Why?" Eric asked. "Are you worried that Rudy might get violent with us?"

"No." Seth said, shaking his head. "Rudy has been around many of my gay and bisexual buddies, and he's never been violent with any of them."

"Rudy is very protective of you, I have to admit." Eric replied. "I can see why you two relate to each other, like brothers."

"Yeah." Seth agreed, nodding. "I've known Rudy for a very long time. Since I was a child. He's become like the big brother I never had."

Seth had a sad, far away look, in his eyes, as he was talking about Rudy. Eric already had a feeling that he knew why Seth looked so sad. He reached out and laid a hand on Seth's shoulder, lightly squeezing one of his traps, affectionately.

"You're thinking about your father, aren't you?" Eric asked him.

"Yeah." Seth said, and breathed a heavy sigh. "I mean, how could I not? My father hired Rudy as a farm hand, so he's responsible for Rudy being a part of my life, which I will be thankful to him, for."

Eric could see that Seth's sadness, regarding his father's death, was still weighing heavily on him, but he wasn't breaking down, crying, like he was before.

"Are you ok, Seth?" Eric asked him, concerned. "Because if coming to meet my parents is too soon for you, then I can go by myself and you can meet them another time?"

"No, Eric, I want to come with you." Seth said, adamantly. "I didn't dress up, like this, for nothing. I want to meet your folks."

Eric nodded, smiling a little bit. He was proud of Seth for how strong he was being, even though he knew that Seth was still missing his father.

"Ok." Eric said, patting Seth's shoulder. "Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah." Seth said, putting his arm around Eric's shoulders. "Let's go."

Seth's arm left Eric's shoulders as they got to the door of Seth's bedroom. Eric opened the door and walked out of the bedroom. Seth closed his bedroom door and walked to the stairs, which Eric was already walking down.

When the two of them emerged into the kitchen, they found Rudy, standing at the kitchen sink, washing his hands.

"Hey brother!" Seth greeted Rudy. "Everything go ok down in the dairy barn?"

"Yeah." Rudy said, not turning around. "I've finished milking the cows and mucking out the horses stalls."

Rudy then turned around to face Seth.

"And now I'm getting ready to go and pick up Amy from the--"

Rudy's voice trailed off as he saw that Seth was not alone and that Eric was also there, standing beside him and his smile left his face.

"University." Rudy finished,

Seth and Rudy looked at each other and shared a knowing look, both of them knowing that Rudy was going to have questions as to why Eric was there, again, after the way Eric took off before.

"What's he doing back here, Seth?" Rudy asked Seth.

"He came back to get his watch that he left, in the guest bedroom. It was a gift from his father and he wanted it back." Seth explained to him.

Rudy shook his head as his eyes shifted to Eric, who was looking at him, unsmiling. Rudy scoffed, in annoyance.

"I can't believe you, man!" He said, to Eric. "That you even have the audacity to show your face, back here, again, after coming onto Seth, is just pathetic!"

"Rudy, that's enough." Seth said, calmly. "It's fine."

"No, Seth, it's not fine!" Rudy protested. "Eric comes onto you and has the nerve to be upset about it after you rejected--"

That was as far as Rudy got before Seth, now becoming angry, interrupted him.

"Eric did not come onto me, Rudy!" Seth exclaimed. "And I didn't reject him, either! That was all a lie!"

Rudy frowned, in confusion, his eyes wide.

"What the hell are you talking about?" He asked,

Seth stopped, realizing that he'd already said too much. He looked over at Eric, who was looking back at him, worriedly. Then he looked back at Rudy.

"Eric lied to you about coming onto me and me rejecting him, when you saw him, earlier, today, when he was leaving."

"What?!" Rudy said, in shocked. "Then, why was he so upset when Amy and I came back to the house and saw him, crying? That doesn't make any sense!"

"He lied to you, because he was protecting me." Seth said, in a quiet voice.

"Protecting you?" Rudy frowned, still confused. "From what, exactly?"

Seth looked down a moment and sighed, knowing that now he was going to have to tell Rudy the truth, even though he'd wanted to wait until later that evening after he came back home, after visiting Eric's parents. But there was no going back now.

"There's no easy way to say this to you, Rudy, so I'm just going to come out and say it."

Rudy looked back and forth, between Seth and Eric, still frowning.

Seth looked at Rudy, and after a few seconds of hesitation, opened his mouth and blurted out the truth.

"Rudy, I am Bisexual."

Rudy's eyes widened as his confused frown gave way to complete and utter shock.

Seth then turned to Eric and grasped his hand in his. Rudy looked down and saw their fingers intertwine, and looked back over at Seth.

Seth looked back at Rudy, who was still rendered speechless.

"And Eric is my boyfriend." Seth said, his expression serious. "We're a couple."

Rudy stood there, motionless, as he looked from Seth to Eric, and back to Seth, not knowing what to do, or what to say, at that moment.

• Like 14

17 minutes ago, Shawn1978 said:

Well, after almost three months, here's the next chapter of "Eric and Seth."

I've since recovered from Covid-19, testing negative on December 22, 2020. I've been back to work since then, and haven't had much time to write, but I would work on it as much as I could. So, here it is. I hope you all enjoy!

Chapter 27

AT THE SLOANE RESIDENCE.........

Joey opened the door to his house and walked inside. He shut the door behind him, and locked it. Carrying his duffle bag, he walked to his room and opened his bedroom door. He was already angry, and when he entered his bedroom and shut the door, he flung his duffle bag on his bed.

"Damn you, Eric!" Joey cursed, as he balled his hands up into fists. "Damn, you!"

Joey, once again, was mad because Eric had been the reason that Seth had turned him down, yet again, when it came to having sex. Joey had wanted Seth, badly. And he knew that Seth had wanted him, too. But his plans didn't turn out like he had hoped.

"You have gotten in my way, with Seth, for the last time!" He said. "Now, it's time to play dirty!"

Joey sat down, on his bed, and thought about what he could do,next, to try to get Seth into bed with him.

"You know something?" Joey then said to himself. "Maybe I'm going about this, the wrong way. Maybe the direct approach isn't the way to go."

Joey smiled and rubbed the palms of his hands, together, thoughtfully.

"Time for a change of tactics." He said.

Joey then stood up and looked down at his clothes that he was still dressed in.

"But first, I need to get in a workout." He said. "And then, take a shower."

At that moment, Joey's mind went somewhere else.

<<Fantasy sequence>>

Seth and Joey were back in the barn, kissing, again. Seth was sitting on the weight bench, with Joey mounted, in his lap. Seth was fucking Joey's ass and Joey was enjoying every minute of it.

"Oh, fuck Seth!" Joey moaned, in pleasure. "Oh God! Fuck me harder! Show me your power, Bro!"

In respond to that, Seth ravished Joey's lips and then stood up, lifting Joey with him. Joey wrapped his strong thighs tight around Seth's waist and Seth lifted Joey up even higher and ran him against the wall.

"Oof!" Joey grunted as he slammed against the wall, but Seth had put a hand behind Joey's head to keep him from getting hurt from his roughness.

"Fuck yeah!" Seth said, between kisses. "Now, you're gonna see what happens when you get fucked by a powerfucker, like me!"

Seth then held Joey's legs, tightly, and started ramming into him, again, fast and hard, his balls slapping against Joey's ass, loudly, with each pelvic thrust he gave.

"Awwwhh, Seth!" Joey groaned, in pleasure, as Seth hit his prostate gland, many times. "Awww yeah! That feels so fucking awesome, Bro! Keep giving it to me! Just like that! Oh, fuck!"

<<End of fantasy sequence>>

Joey came back to reality, with a gasp.  He looked around the room and saw that he was alone. What happened with Seth had all been in his mind.

"Make that a "very cold" shower." Joey whispered, as he wiped at his forehead, which had slightly beaded with sweat. His breathing had quickened and his heart was beating fast.

Joey then changed out of his clothes and into his workout tank top and shorts, and left his bedroom and headed to the garage to have his workout.

THE FARM.........

Seth and Eric, both, collapsed, on their backs, in bed, again, after another intense lovemaking session. Both were breathing heavily.

"Wow!" Seth panted, as he looked over at Eric, who was looking back at him. "Sex with you, just seems to get hotter and hotter, every time we do it, together."

Eric, still breathing heavily, smiled at him.

"It's the third time, today." He said, then chuckled a bit."

Seth's cocky grin broke out, in full force.

"I know." He said, turning towards Eric.

Eric reached a hand out and started stroking Seth's cheek, lovingly.

"If we keep this up," He replied back to Seth. "We're going to become a couple of sex addicts."

Seth laughed at that, making Eric laugh, along with him.

"That wouldn't be so bad, would it?" Seth asked, still grinning, as he looked at Eric.

Eric's jaw dropped and he cuffed Seth in the chest. Seth laughed, in response.

"You're kidding me, right?" He asked, giggling a little.

"Yeah, I'm just teasing you, a little." Seth said, as he reached out a hand and brought it behind Eric's head, his fingers playing with Eric's hair. He pulled Eric's head down, and they shared a very sweet kiss.

Eric laid his head down, on Seth's chest, and Seth wrapped his arm around Eric. Both men were feeling incredibly content, right then, just being in each other's arms, at that moment.

"I'm so glad that we were able to work things out." Eric murmured. "I couldn't stand the thought of losing you."

Seth looked down, at Eric.

"You're never going to lose me." Seth whispered back to him. "Ever."

Eric lifted his head and looked into Seth's eyes.

"I'm glad to hear that, Seth." Eric said, to him. "Although, I'm still not happy about your attraction to Joey."

Seth looked up at the ceiling, knowing that his attraction to Joey, was going to come up, sooner or later. So, he decided to tackle it, head-on.

"I know." Seth said, quietly. "And, if we're going to continue to make things work, between us, I'm going to have to deal with it."

Eric looked down, at Seth, who was, still, looking up at the ceiling.

"What are you thinking?" He asked, Seth.

Seth looked down at Eric.

"I guess I'll have to tell Joey that I can't train him, anymore." He revealed. "Although, I made a promise to train him, and I'll feel really shitty for breaking it, nothing is more important to me than earning your trust back."

Eric could see that Seth was conflicted about having to break the news to Joey. But, he then had an idea about how to handle the situation.

"Seth, you don't have to quit weight training, with Joey." Eric suddenly said. "Keep your promise to him, but on one condition."

"What's that?" Seth asked.

Eric looked down, at him, his expression now serious.

"Make it clear, to Joey, that you're only there to train with him, to help him become an even bigger and stronger wrestler." Eric told him. "Make him understand that if he comes on to you, or tries to seduce you, in any way, during any one of these training sessions, then the promise that you made to him, is null and void. And after that, he's on his own."

Seth looked into Eric's eyes. He understood what Eric was telling him. And, this time, he wanted to make sure that he could be a good boyfriend for Eric. He knew what he had to do.

"I will tell him." Seth said, smiling at him. "And I'll also have to tell him that I'll have to stop teasing him, with my muscles, too, now that we're back together."

Eric chuckled, making Seth chuckle too, and held up his finger.

"As long as there's no hanky-panky shit going on, you can flex for anyone who wants to feel your muscles, Seth. Even Joey. As long as Joey respects us, and our relationship." Eric told him, adamantly.

Seth reached out and started running his fingers through Eric's hair, as he stared up into his eyes.

"You really are amazing, you know that?" Seth asked him, then said. "You have such a big heart, and that's one of the reasons why I love you, so much."

Eric blinked, as he looked down into Seth's eyes, his emotions starting to overwhelm him.

"And I love you, Seth Lombardo." Eric said, as he leaned down and shared a gentle, loving kiss with him. "And I'm going to show you how much I love you, every day and night that we're together."

Seth smiled, again, showing his beautiful teeth.

"I'm really looking forward to that, Babe." He replied. "I'm thinking of all the hot muscle worship we're going to be doing, and all of the hot sex sessions we're going to be having, with each other. I'm going to dance and flex for you and make each time, even hotter than the next."

"Mmm." Eric murmured, then a grin appeared on his face. "We're going to have so much fun, doing that. There's never going to be a dull moment, between us."

Eric laid his head back down on Seth's chest, and closed his eyes.

"You got that right." Seth murmured, as he ran his hand, up and down Eric's back, repeatedly.

The two of them were silent for a moment, and then, someone's phone started ringing. Eric opened his eyes and lifted his head.

"That's my phone." He said. 

Seth unwrapped his arms from around Eric's back, so that he could get up to get it. Eric got out of bed, stark naked and bent over to get his phone, out of the pocket of his jeans.

Seth catcalled, seeing Eric's ass, making Eric blush, as he turned back around to face him.

"Yeah, baby!" Seth exclaimed, with a chesire cat grin on his face.

"Shut up." Eric said, smiling, in embarrassment, as he answered his phone. "Hello?"

"Hello, Eric, it's your mother." Eric heard his mother's voice say. "Can you come by the house, as soon as you can? Your father's awake from his nap and he wants to see you."

Immediately Eric grew concerned. He looked over at Seth, who was sliding down the blankets to expose his abs, which he flexed, and then started running his hands over them, looking up at Eric, with that seductive look on his face, that small teasing smile, playing on his lips again. Eric held up his hand, motioning for Seth to stop, before he spoke back into his phone, to his mother.

"Dad wants to see me?" Eric asked outloud, looking at Seth, his expression looking worried. "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, honey, everything's fine." Elaine replied. "I told your father that you'd stopped by, earlier, today, and he said that he wanted you to come by, so we can talk about what comes next with your father's course of treatment for his cancer."

"Ok, I'll be there, shortly." Eric said to him, then.

"Ok, honey, I'll see you, soon." Elaine Shaw said.

"Ok. Bye, Mom." Eric said, and then, hung up his phone.

Seth got out of bed, and walked over to Eric, still naked, and stopped right in front of him.

"What's going on, Babe?" He asked, putting his hands on Eric's upper arms. "Everything ok?"

Eric looked up at him.

"My father wants to see me." Eric said to him. "Mom said, it's probably so that we can discuss what happens now, since my Dad's cancer diagnosis, and what course of treatment he's to take to fight it."

Eric blinked as he eyes looked down to the floor. He felt like he was going to cry, at any minute. It was like, for a while, he was in a complete state of bliss, after having had sex with Seth, and the two of them becoming boyfriends, and now, he was back to the harsh reality of his father's cancer and he was still confused as to how something like that could happen to someone as healthy as his father was.

Seth could see the fear, and the pain, written on Eric's face, and his heart went out to him.

"Come here." Seth said, as he pulled Eric into his arms.

Eric threw his arms around Seth's huge shoulders and hugged him, tightly.

"How could this happen, Seth?" Eric said, as he began to sob. "How could cancer happen to someone as fit, and, as healthy, as my father is? We don't have any family history of cancer!"

Seth, with his eyes closed held Eric, one arm around his back, and the other, holding the back of his head. He was rubbing Eric's back up and down with his right hand.

"I don't know, Baby." Seth said. "I don't have the answers for you, that you want to hear. But just remember that if your Dad is as fit as you say he is, then he has a very good chance of fighting the cancer and beating it."

"I know that." Eric sobbed, into Seth's shoulder. "But I can't help worrying because I don't know how serious the cancer is. What if it's spread through his body already? What if it's already so far advanced that he doesn't have a chance of fighting it?"

"Eric!" Seth said, in his deep, soothing, voice. "Baby, calm down. You don't know that, yet. You can't get yourself worked up, like this. It's not good for you."

Eric pulled out of Seth's arms and looked up into his eyes.

"How can I not, Seth?" Eric said, as he continued to sob. "My father is my hero. I can't lose him now, when we have so much that we have to do...."

"Shh!" Seth said, as he put his hands on Eric's cheeks, thumbing away the tears that were running down his face. "Come on, Eric, you're not going to lose your father."

"How do you know that?" Eric asked, in a softer voice.

As he was looking into Seth's eyes, he saw Seth smile at him.

"Because, if your father's anything like you, then I know that he's a fighter, Eric." He said. "Just like you are."

Eric started to laugh, a bit, as he wiped at his eyes.

"Well, that's definitely true." He said. "My father is one of the most strong-willed men that I know."

"Well, there you go." Seth said, to him, smiling. "And, as long as your father has that character trait, then you should know that he will not let cancer take him down, without a fight. And it's a fight your father will win. You just have to keep believing that."

Eric looked into Seth's eyes, a moment, not saying anything. Seth looked back into his, and Eric smiled at him. Seeing his handsome bodybuilder boyfriend, standing there, giving him support and strength, to deal with the situation, with his dad, made Eric love him, even more.

"You're right." Eric said, to him. "I do."

Seth smiled at him, and ran his finger down Eric's cheek, caressing it, lovingly.

"That's my man." He said, lowly, still smiling.

"Well, then, I'd better get dressed." Eric said, to him. "I have to go to my parents' house and meet with them."

Eric then reached down to pick up his underwear. As he did, Seth's hand came down on his arm.

"Wait a minute!" He exclaimed, with a strange look on his face. Eric saw it and frowned.

"What?" He asked, in confusion.

"We just finished having sex, for the third time, today." Seth pointed out, to him. "Are you seriously going to get dressed to meet up with your parents without even taking a shower, first?"

"What are you talking about?" Eric asked him. "We took a shower, earlier."

"Uh, yeah we did, and I fucked you again, a second time, and now, a third time." Seth said, grinning. "I think that's a good enough reason to take another one."

Eric rolled his eyes, as he stood back up, straight.

"Ok, fine, you win." Eric said, then grinned. "Why don't we heat things up, a bit, on our way in there?"

And then, Eric advanced on Seth and started kissing Seth's neck. Seth's eyes closed, as he brought a hand behind Eric's head, holding it, in place near his neck.

"Mmm, that sounds so hot, Babe." Seth murmured. "I like the way you think."

Eric stopped kissing Seth's neck and looked into his eyes, again.

"Well, let's go, Gorgeous." Eric replied. "Let's get it on."

And with those words, Eric started to kiss Seth's sexy, soft lips. He started running his fingers through Seth's hair, as he reached back to cup Seth's ass, in his hands.

Suddenly, Seth started to pull away from Eric.

"But, this time, you're gonna shower, in your own bedroom, alone." Seth revealed.

Eric's reaction to Seth's revelation was priceless. He had a stunned look on his face.

"Are you fucking with me, right now?" He asked.

Seth shook his head, his expression turning serious.

"Nope." He said. "If you and I get into the shower, together, we both know that we will never get any showering done, in any reasonable amount of time."

Eric started to laugh, a bit, causing Seth to chuckle, too.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Eric said, looking down, at the floor, a moment.

"I know I am." Seth replied, looking at Eric, an amused look on his face.

Then, Eric looked up, at Seth, with a thoughtful expression on his.

"Seth? Would you like to come with me, to my parents house?" He asked. "It'll give you the chance to meet my family?"

Seth raised his eyebrows.

"Are you sure your parents would want me there?" He asked, Eric.

"I'm sure they wouldn't mind." Eric told him. Besides, I would really like them to get to know you. And I'm sure they'll love you, as much as I do."

Seth brought a hand out and put it behind Eric's head. He smiled.

"Well, I'd be happy to meet your parents." He said. "We can go as soon as we take our own separate showers."

"Ok." Eric said, smiling, as he looked up into Seth's eyes. "We'll meet down in the kitchen, afterwards."

"Sounds like a plan." Seth said, leaning forward and kissing Eric on the lips. "See you soon."

"Yes, you will." Eric did, grinning, as he picked up his clothes and walked out of Seth's bedroom, towards his own room.

Seth sighed, in content. He was feeling so good, right now, being with the man he now knew that he loved, without a doubt.

"I never thought it was possible that I could fall in love with someone again, so soon." Seth said, shaking his head, smiling, in amazement. "Many people would say that it's impossible. And although, I never expected to fall in love with another man, it just feels so right, with Eric. I know how lucky I am to have him."

Seth walked, into the bathroom, and leaned over the sink. Looking up, he caught his reflection, in the mirror. He sighed, heavily.

"But, how the hell am I going to deal with this..."thing" between me and Joey?" Seth asked, as he looked as his reflection, in the mirror. "How do I stop being attracted to him?"

Seth knew that there was no easy answer to that question. But he did know what he was going to have to do. But would he be successful? That was the real question.

"I'm just going to have to fight it." Seth said, to his reflection. "I have to. There's no other way."

Seth sighed, as he turned and turned the bath knobs to get the water to the temperature that he needed. Then, once it was to his liking, he stopped into the tub and started the shower head to wash his hair. He lathered the shampoo in his hair and then stepped under the shower to rinse the shampoo out of his hair.

As he rinsed, his mind thought back to the time he'd almost had sex with Joey, back in Joey's bedroom.

Seth remembered seeing the desire in Joey's eyes and how attracted he was to him. Then, he remembered how it'd felt when their lips touched and how much Joey had loved his muscles.

"But I can't deny the fact that Joey is incredibly hot." Seth said, to himself. "And I almost did fuck that incredibly built ass of his. But what do I want more? Do I want what could be a hot night of possibly incredibly hot sex with Joey? Or, do I want something more meaningful, like what I have, with Eric, right now?"

Seth knew the answer to those questions should have been a no-brainer. But then another question came to his mind:

"Or, am I the kind of guy who is just not capable of being who someone else wants me to be?"

And that was a question that he really needed to think about.

BACK IN ERIC'S ROOM.........

Eric stripped, out of his clothes, and walked into the bathroom, completely naked, ready to take his shower. He turned to on the water to a comfortable temperature, and stepped into the tub. Then he turned on the shower nozzle and started letting the warm water soak his body. It was only then did he realize how tense he had been, earlier. The warm water felt good against his back muscles, which were beginning to relax.

As he showered, he thought back to finding Seth and Joey, in the barn together, alone, when he came back to the farm,. last night.

"Joey sure doesn't give up, does he?" Eric said, in his thoughts. "If he really thinks that he's going to steal my gorgeous man, away from me, then he's got another think coming. I will never let it happen!"

BACK AT THE SLOANE RESIDENCE..........

Back at Joey's house, Joey and Charlie were working out, in the garage. Joey was doing bench presses, while Charlie was standing behind the weight bench, ready to spot him, when needed.

"Come on, Bro!" Charlie encouraged, as Joey was pressing the weight. "You got this! One more! One more!"

Joey gritted his teeth and growled, as he mustered up the rest of his strength to finish the final rep, which he did, successfully. Charlie then grabbed the weight bar and helped Joey set it back down in the weight holder. Joey then sat up, drenched in sweat, and rested a moment to catch his breath, after that intense workout session.

Joey was shirtless, wearing a pair of black athletic shorts, while Charlie was wearing a white tank top and red and black workout shorts. Both of them were all hot and sweating from working out.

"Good job, Bro!" Charlie said, patting Joey's shoulder. "Good job!"

"Thanks, man." Joey said, between breaths.

Charlie walked over, to the mini fridge, sitting by the wall, opened it, and pulled out two bottles of water, out of it. He shut it and walked back over, to Joey, and handed one of the bottles of water to him. Joey accepted it.

"Thanks." He said, as he took a long sip of it.

"You're welcome." Charlie said, looking at Joey, quizzically. "Now, do you want to tell me what's bothering you?'

Joey frowned, as he pulled the water bottle from his lips and put the cap back on it.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

Joey wasn't fooling him. Charlie knew him, too well.

"Come on, Joey." Charlie replied. "How long have we known each other? When you work out this hard, and this intensely, something is usually weighing on you, man. What's on your mind?"

Joey knew, right then, that Charlie did, indeed, know him well. Charlie then got that look on his face, meaning that he knew what was on Joey's mind.

"Or, do I even have to ask?" Charlie asked, then said. "It's about Seth. Am I right?"

Joey sighed, as he put down his water bottle, on the floor, next to him.

"Yeah." He said. "I went out to his family farm, to workout with him, earlier, and things kind of heated up, between us"

"What happened?" Charlie asked him.

Joey stood up and walked past Joey a bit, as he gazed outside the garage, at the neighborhood, around him.

"Well, when I got there, Seth was working out, on his weight bench." Joey said to him. "And when I saw him, standing there, all sweaty, and his muscles all pumped up from his workout, I was really turned on by the sight of him. I started touching his chest, feeling his pecs and he started flexing them for me. And not long after that, things started to get hot, between us. We starting kissing and making out, together."

Charlie raised his eyebrows, hearing that information from Joey. 

"I don't want to hear any of the gory details, Charlie said, then asked. "but, did you guys fuck?"

Joey turned around to face Joey, his jaw and lips clenched, into an angry grimace.

"No, we didn't." Joey said, bitterly. "Eric showed up and ruined everything."

Charlie watched Joey, standing there, shaking his head, still looking frustrated.

"I can see, from the look on your face, how frustrated you are, man." Charlie said. "But, shouldn't you be trying to land someone who is single and available? You're a good looking guy, Joey. You can have any woman or any man that you want. Why is this Seth guy, so important to you?

Joey looked at Charlie, for a moment, before he spoke.

"Because I've never met anyone like him, Charles." Joey told him. "I can't explain it, but there's just something about Seth that just draws me in. And I'm not just talking about sexual attraction."

Charlie frowned, looking confused by Joey's admission.

"What do you think it is?' He asked him.

"I don't know." Joey said, shaking his head "But, I need to find out. And to do that, I need to be able to spend more time with Seth and get to know him. "But it's not going to be easy with Eric always around."

"Didn't you tell me that Seth and Eric are a couple?" Charlie asked him. 

"Yeah, they were." Joey told him. "But Seth told me that Eric walked out on him because Seth told him that he's attracted to me and that he may want to explore it with me. Eric didn't take it well."

"Ok." Charlie said. "But if Seth and Eric have broken up, then I don't see what the problem is."

"The problem, Joey said, in a frustrated tone of voice. "is that Seth turned me down when it came to having sex, because he was still hung up on Eric. And to make matters worse, Eric was hiding, outside the barn, listening to our conversation and he heard Seth, telling me, that he'd give anything if Eric was back with him right then. That's when Eric came into the barn and ruined my chances of trying to get Seth to forget him, and have sex with me!"

Joey clenched his fists, in frustration, pouding the empty air.

"I was so fucking close to making it, with Seth!" Seth said, angrily. "I know Seth wanted me! He had his hands all over me, when we were kissing! But then, that little goody-goody, Eric, had to throw a wrench into my plans! Damn him!"

"What do you think he was doing there?" Charlie asked him.

"Eric said, to Seth, that he'd left his watch behind when he'd gone back to the University." Joey said, his tone dripping with bitterness. "So, he came back to get it. After that, Seth told him that he could go get it, while he said goodbye to me."

"Ouch!" Charlie said, his expression taking on a pained look.

"Yeah!" Joey said, throwing up his hands. "I get sent home, like a child on curfew, while Eric gets a chance to kiss and make up, with Seth. They're probably fucking each other, right now, even as we speak!"

Charlie could see how worked up Joey was, over the whole Seth/Eric situation, which could only lead him to ask Joey a question that he already suspected that he knew the answer to.

"Joey? Are you in love with Seth?' Charlie asked him. "Is that what this is really all about?'

Joey's eyes widened, as he gazed at Charlie, his mouth open, in complete shock.

BACK AT THE FARM......

Eric exited the bathroom, with a towel wrapped around his waist, and headed to the dresser where his underwear and socks were stored. He opened a drawer to get some out of it, only to realize that he had no clean underwear in the drawer, or any socks. It was then that he remembered that he'd packed up everything and took it back with him, to his dorm. He'd left his duffle bag, on his bed, in his dorm room.

"Shit!" Eric cursed, to himself. "I guess I'll just have to put back on the clothes I had one, when I came back here, until I get to my parents' house. I can change into some clean clothes, there."

Then, Eric realized that he'd had another problem. 

"And I have no deoderant to put on, either!" Eric said, in frustration. "I guess I'll have to ask Seth if I can borrow some of his."

Eric picked up his socks and underwear that he'd worn earlier, and put them back on. Then, he grabbed his jeans and shoes, and put them on, and then his shirt. He then walked out of his bedroom, down the hall to Seth's bedroom and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Eric heard Seth's voice call out.

Eric opened the door to see Seth, fully dressed in a short sleeved blue and white checkered flannel shirt, with a white tank top on beneath it. He was also wearing a pair of black Wrangler jeans with a white belt. And his white cowboy hat was on his head.

Eric whistled when he saw Seth, standing there, in front of him, looking that good.

"Would you look at the sexy Cowboy?!" Eric exclaimed. "Oww!"

Seth's sexy smile literally lit up his whole face.

"You like?" He said, spinning around to give Eric a front to back view of his outfit.

'Mmm-hmm, I like it a lot." Eric nodded, his eyes flickering down to Seth's ass, checking it out. "It really shows off your.....assets."

Seth grinned.

"Well, it's not every day that I make a visit to the home of the folks of my new boyfriend, so I wanted to make a good impression." Seth said, chuckling a bit, nervously.

"You will." Eric said, walking over and throwing his arms around Seth, giving him a kiss. "My mom's gonna love you."

"Oh yeah?" Seth asked him, still grinning. "Shall I sweep her off her feet?"

In response to that, Eric's face took on a shocked, yet amused look on his face, just before he cuffed Seth in his left pec.

"Don't you dare!' He exclaimed, as Seth started to laugh a bit. "it's bad enough I've got Joey Sloane literally throwing himself at you, so, I don't need my mom doing the same thing."

"Don't worry, I'm just kidding." Seth laughed. "I wouldn't do that to you."

"Good." Eric said, as he fingered down one of Seth's pecs, stopping at the nipple. "Because, if you even think about flirting with either one of my parent's, I'll have to kill you."

Seth's shook his head, in amusement. Then, he reached out and pulled Eric towards him, for a hug.

"You have nothing to worry about." He said, as Eric wrapped his arms around him. "You're the only lover I want."

Eric smiled, as he and Seth pulled apart. It was then that Eric remembered why he'd come to Seth's room, in the first place.

"Oh, before I forget, can I borrow some of your deodorant?" Eric asked him. "I left all my stuff back at the University."

"Seth nodded.

"Sure." He replied, then pointed towards the bathroom. "It's sitting right there, on the counter, by the sink. Help yourself."

Eric walked to the bathroom and saw the can of "Old Spice" spray deodorant, sitting on the sink counter. Eric smiled when he saw it. No wonder Seth always smelled so good after a shower. Now he knew what deodorant he used. He took the cap off the can and, after lifting his shirt, sprayed his underarms, with the deodorant and then put the cap back on the bottle. After doing that, he walked back into the bedroom to see Seth, sitting on his bed, waiting for him.

"You ready to go, now?" He asked, standing up.

"Yeah, I'm ready." Eric said, nodding. "I can change into a clean outfit when I get to my parents' house. I still have clothes there."

"Cool" Seth said. "Let me just call Rudy and let him know I'll be home for a while."

Seth pulled out his phone and started to unlock it, to call Rudy.

"No, Seth!" Eric said, putting a hand on the phone. "There's something you need to know, first, before you do."

Seth frowned, wondering what was up.

"What?" He asked, that confused frown

Eric looked up at him, realizing that he had to tell Seth about his confrontation with Rudy, earlier.

"Well, when we broke up, earlier, and I was about to leave the house, Amy and Rudy came back, and I kind of got into it with Rudy, after he and Amy started questioning me about why I was so upset. And that's when Rudy asked me if I'd come onto you and you told me where to stick it."

Seth eyebrows shot up at that admission form Eric.

"Whoa!" Seth exclaimed, in shock. "He actually said that?"

Eric nodded.

"Well, what did you say?" He asked.

Eric looked up at Seth and put his hand on his shoulder.

"I lied to him." Eric admitted. "I told him that I'd come onto you, and that you'd rejected me. Seth, I said that to protect you. I didn't want to tell Rudy that he was wrong, not without talking to you, first. No matter how hurt I was feeling, I would never out you to anyone without your permission."

"I understand." Seth said, quietly. "I really appreciate you, wanting to protect me, but that's no longer necessary."

Now it was Eric's turn to be confused.

"What do you mean?" He asked,

Seth looked at Eric, with a new look of determination, in his eyes. He was appreciative of everything that Eric had done for him, but now, it was his turn to be strong and have the courage to do what he was about to do, next.

"I'm not going to keep my relationship with you, a secret anymore." Seth revealed. "I'm going to tell Rudy the truth about us. And I'll tell him, tonight, if he's still here, by the time we get back from your folks, place."

"Well, I think that's a great idea." Eric said. "But what's wrong with telling him before we leave?"

"Well, because I don't know how he's going to react." Seth said, looking a bit worried. "And, I was hoping that Amy would be here, in case he doesn't take it well."

"Why?" Eric asked. "Are you worried that Rudy might get violent with us?"

"No." Seth said, shaking his head. "Rudy has been around many of my gay and bisexual buddies, and he's never been violent with any of them."

"Rudy is very protective of you, I have to admit." Eric replied. "I can see why you two relate to each other, like brothers."

"Yeah." Seth agreed, nodding. "I've known Rudy for a very long time. Since I was a child. He's become like the big brother I never had."

Seth had a sad, far away look, in his eyes, as he was talking about Rudy. Eric already had a feeling that he knew why Seth looked so sad. He reached out and laid a hand on Seth's shoulder, lightly squeezing one of his traps, affectionately.

"You're thinking about your father, aren't you?" Eric asked him.

"Yeah." Seth said, and breathed a heavy sigh. "I mean, how could I not? My father hired Rudy as a farm hand, so he's responsible for Rudy being a part of my life, which I will be thankful to him, for."

Eric could see that Seth's sadness, regarding his father's death, was still weighing heavily on him, but he wasn't breaking down, crying, like he was before.

"Are you ok, Seth?" Eric asked him, concerned. "Because if coming to meet my parents is too soon for you, then I can go by myself and you can meet them another time?"

"No, Eric, I want to come with you." Seth said, adamantly. "I didn't dress up, like this, for nothing. I want to meet your folks."

Eric nodded, smiling a little bit. He was proud of Seth for how strong he was being, even though he knew that Seth was still missing his father.

"Ok." Eric said, patting Seth's shoulder. "Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah." Seth said, putting his arm around Eric's shoulders. "Let's go."

Seth's arm left Eric's shoulders as they got to the door of Seth's bedroom. Eric opened the door and walked out of the bedroom. Seth closed his bedroom door and walked to the stairs, which Eric was already walking down.

When the two of them emerged into the kitchen, they found Rudy, standing at the kitchen sink, washing his hands.

"Hey brother!" Seth greeted Rudy. "Everything go ok down in the dairy barn?"

"Yeah." Rudy said, not turning around. "I've finished milking the cows and mucking out the horses stalls."

Rudy then turned around to face Seth.

"And now I'm getting ready to go and pick up Amy from the--"

Rudy's voice trailed off as he saw that Seth was not alone and that Eric was also there, standing beside him and his smile left his face.

"University." Rudy finished,

Seth and Rudy looked at each other and shared a knowing look, both of them knowing that Rudy was going to have questions as to why Eric was there, again, after the way Eric took off before.

"What's he doing back here, Seth?" Rudy asked Seth.

"He came back to get his watch that he left, in the guest bedroom. It was a gift from his father and he wanted it back." Seth explained to him.

Rudy shook his head as his eyes shifted to Eric, who was looking at him, unsmiling. Rudy scoffed, in annoyance.

"I can't believe you, man!" He said, to Eric. "That you even have the audacity to show your face, back here, again, after coming onto Seth, is just pathetic!"

"Rudy, that's enough." Seth said, calmly. "It's fine."

"No, Seth, it's not fine!" Rudy protested. "Eric comes onto you and has the nerve to be upset about it after you rejected--"

That was as far as Rudy got before Seth, now becoming angry, interrupted him.

"Eric did not come onto me, Rudy!" Seth exclaimed. "And I didn't reject him, either! That was all a lie!"

Rudy frowned, in confusion, his eyes wide.

"What the hell are you talking about?" He asked,

Seth stopped, realizing that he'd already said too much. He looked over at Eric, who was looking back at him, worriedly. Then he looked back at Rudy.

"Eric lied to you about coming onto me and me rejecting him, when you saw him, earlier, today, when he was leaving."

"What?!" Rudy said, in shocked. "Then, why was he so upset when Amy and I came back to the house and saw him, crying? That doesn't make any sense!"

"He lied to you, because he was protecting me." Seth said, in a quiet voice.

"Protecting you?" Rudy frowned, still confused. "From what, exactly?"

Seth looked down a moment and sighed, knowing that now he was going to have to tell Rudy the truth, even though he'd wanted to wait until later that evening after he came back home, after visiting Eric's parents. But there was no going back now.

"There's no easy way to say this to you, Rudy, so I'm just going to come out and say it."

Rudy looked back and forth, between Seth and Eric, still frowning.

Seth looked at Rudy, and after a few seconds of hesitation, opened his mouth and blurted out the truth.

"Rudy, I am Bisexual."

Rudy's eyes widened as his confused frown gave way to complete and utter shock.

Seth then turned to Eric and grasped his hand in his. Rudy looked down and saw their fingers intertwine, and looked back over at Seth.

Seth looked back at Rudy, who was still rendered speechless.

"And Eric is my boyfriend." Seth said, his expression serious. "We're a couple."

Rudy stood there, motionless, as he looked from Seth to Eric, and back to Seth, not knowing what to do, or what to say, at that moment.

As always a great chapter. Happy to hear you pulled through. Stay safe and keep the hotness coming. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Love it!!! I can't wait for more interactions with Joey! I really hope Joey and Seth will have a time where they go all the way hihihi 

When would the next installment be posted, Shawn? An approximation is okay if you don't mind providing it 😆

This is honestly one of the best stories I've read my entirely life I've began searching stories similar to this and to my disappointment it's so difficult huhu

luv u, author!! 💚 Keep making amazing stories! 

4 hours ago, Supbrah1717 said:

Love it!!! I can't wait for more interactions with Joey! I really hope Joey and Seth will have a time where they go all the way hihihi 

When would the next installment be posted, Shawn? An approximation is okay if you don't mind providing it 😆

This is honestly one of the best stories I've read my entirely life I've began searching stories similar to this and to my disappointment it's so difficult huhu

luv u, author!! 💚 Keep making amazing stories! 

Thanks.for your feedback I'm glad you're enjoying it!

I'm still working on the next chapter. I'll post it here when it's finished.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...