• 3 weeks later...

Hope you're well and safe. 

This is an incredible story, well written and incredibly sexy!! Hope there's more of it to come 

Can't wait to see where it goes with joey and seth 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Chapter 21

"Well, that didn't take long, man! Joey said, enthusiastically, as he and Seth moved the weight bench to a good area at the other side of the garage. "Thanks for your help!"

"No problem." Seth said, as he set down the weight bench along the opposite wall on the other side of the garage. "I was glad to lend a hand."

Seth turned to Joey and saw Joey looking at him, a little strangely.

"Is something wrong, Joey?" Seth asked him.

Joey shook his head, as he gazed at Seth. Nothing was really wrong, except for the fact that he felt like he wanted to ravish Seth, right there in the garage. But he knew that wasn't the place for something like that.

"Nothing." Joey said to him. "I just was wondering if you'd like to come in the house for a minute? I'd like to show you, my room."

Seth's eyebrows raised at that invitation from Joey, which made him think back to what Amy said about Joey being bisexual. But, Seth didn't feel bringing it up at that moment because he didn't want to put Joey on the defensive if he questioned him about it, too soon.

"You want to show me your bedroom?" Seth asked. Joey nodded.

"Yeah." He said, grinning. "I thought you might like to see all the trophies I won from all the years that I wrestled. From high school until now."

Seth didn't think that was such a bad idea. After all, it'd let him know a little bit more about Joey.

"Sure." Seth said. "It'll give me the chance to meet your family."

"Oh." Joey said, his face dropping a bit. "Well my parents aren't home, right now."

Seth, noticing that Joey hadn't mentioned his brother, Jake, decided to bring him up.

"And what about your brother, Jake?" Seth asked, studying Joey's reaction closely.

Joey's eyes shifted to the floor. He looked very uncomfortable at that moment, which Seth picked up on.

"Jake doesn't live, here, anymore." Joey said, in a lower tone of voice, almost sounding sad. "Not since he got married and moved into his own place with his wife."

"Oh." Seth said, in surprise. "How long ago was that?"

Joey's eyes looked back up to Seth and Seth could see that there was a sadness within them. It was, no doubt, written all over his face.

"A year ago." Joey revealed. "I don't see much of him, anymore. He hardly ever visits here."

Seth shook his head. From what he could tell Joey really looked up to his brother. And Seth, having no siblings of his own, really envied Joey, a little bit, because he wasn't an only child.

"I'm sorry to hear that, Joe." Seth said, putting a hand on Joey's shoulder. "I really wish you were closer to your brother. To me, nothing is more important than family."

Joey swallowed, managing a smile for Seth. It wasn't easy for him to talk about his brother, Jake.

"Thank you, Seth." Joey said, sincerely. "It means a lot, to me, hearing you say that."

Seth nodded. Joey looked at him and then asked:

"Seth, do you have any brothers or sisters?"

"No." Seth said, shaking his head. "I'm an only child."

Joey nodded, his eyes shifting to the floor, again.

"Sometimes, I wish I was an only child." Joey said, sadly.

"Don't say that, Joey." Seth said, in concern. "Maybe, one day, your brother will come around."

"Yeah, well," Joey said, in a sarcastic tone of voice. I'm not holding my breath."

Seth just glanced at Joey, not knowing what else to say, to give Joey any hope of having a better relationship with his brother.

"How about you come see my room, now?" Joey asked him.

Seth smiled. He definitely wanted to learn more about Joey if they were going to be friends.

"Sure." Seth said, smiling, as he gave Joey's shoulder a light slap of affection. "Lead the way."

"Awesome!" Joey said, now smiling again. "Come on."

Joey led Seth up the front steps of the house. Joey opened the door and led Seth into the house. Seth looked around the house, taking in the decor and details of the place, as Joey closed the door.

Seth saw a cozy looking living room to his right, with a big white couch that looked big enough to fit about four people. In front of it was a cherry oak colored coffee table. Across from it, mounted, on the wall, was a "55 inch Samsung Smart TV." And a black leather reclining chair was sat near the couch, on the right side. To the left of the cough was a Mantle that had a fireplace beneath it. Above the mantle, Seth could see various pictures of Joey's family, sitting on it.

"Beautiful home, Joey." Seth said, to him.

"Thanks man." Joey said, walking over to stand in front of Seth, again. "My parents have taken really good care of it."

Joey  looked at Seth and saw him, still looking around at the place. He could tell that Seth was impressed.

"Come on, I'll show you, my room." Joey said, turning and heading towards the hallway. 

Seth followed Joey down the hallway, to the last door on the left. Joey opened it and led Seth into his bedroom.

Seth entered the room and looked around. He saw Joey's king size bed, which was made, and had a dark blue comforter in too with matching dark blue pillows. On the dresser, at the foot of the bed, against the wall, Seth saw a 50 inch Samsung smart TV sitting on it. A Blu-ray DVD player sat in front of it. Beside the dresser, to the left, was a cabinet, filled with DVD's and video games. A PlayStation 4 was sitting in there as well.

And on the other side of the bed, was another dresser, which sat next to Joey's bedroom window. And on that dresser sat the many trophies that Joey had won over the school years.

"Nice room, man!" Seth said, obviously impressed by it.

"Thank you." Joey said, walking over to the other side of the bed. "Come check out all my trophies."

Seth walked over to the other side of the room, where Joey was sitting down on the bed. Seth took off his cowboy hat and sat it down, at the end of the bed. He took a seat on the bed, beside Joey. Joey then picked up one of his trophies and handed it to Seth.

"Here's the one I won for State College Wrestling Champion." Joey said, as Seth accepted the trophy into his hands.

Seth looked it over, turning it around in his hands, taking in how shiny and stylish it was. He saw that Joey's name was engraved into it above where it said: "State Wrestling Champion."

"Wow, it's beautiful, Joey." Seth said. "You must have been really excited when you won this."

Joey grinned, as Seth handed him back his trophy.

"I sure was, man." He said, accepting back the trophy and looking at it. "I had trained long and hard for this. I was determined to be the best wrestler in this college. And so far, I've succeeded at that."

Here, Joey stopped and started to chuckle, slightly. Then, he looked back over at Seth.

"Well, at least until I met you." Joey said to him. "You really smoked me, in our wrestling match."

Seth started to laugh a bit, showing off his perfectly white teeth, and put his hand on Joey's shoulder again, squeezing it a bit.

"Come on, man." He said, in amusement. "Our wrestling match doesn't count. You haven't lost your title. You're still state champion."

"Yeah, but still." Joey said, looking a bit more seriously at Seth. "You could have easily won that title if we'd wrestled in a real match with my reputation and my title, on the line."

Seth shrugged. 

"But I am, curious about something." Joey said, frowning slightly, then asked. "When I came at you, when the match started, and you got me into that headlock and took me down, how did you know what move I was planning to do next? It's like you knew, in advance, what I was going to do when you performed that brutal "lifting mat return" on me."

Seth remembered how hard and fast he had brought Joey down when he'd performed that move on Joey and how stunned he'd looked, afterwards.

"I've been wrestling a very long time, Joey." Seth told him. 'I've been wrestling since 7th grade, so I learned by watching other wrestlers, over the years, to anticipate what move they're going to use on me. But that doesn't mean I can't be wrong, on occasion. Sometimes, I am. But most times, I'm usually right on point. And in your case, I had strength on my side when we wrestled. If I'd been smaller and the exact same size and weight as you, who knows how that match might have ended. It could have gone, either way. And I really respect you for not backing down from the wrestling match challenge, even though you knew that I was much bigger than you."

Joey nodded. looking at Seth, but didn't say anything.

"And I'm really sorry that I took you down so hard with that lifting mat return wrestling move." Seth continued saying, apologetically. "Sometimes, I underestimate my own strength. I hope I didn't hurt you too bad."

"Nah, it's all good, Seth." Joey said, to him. "I didn't get hurt. You just brought me down, hard enough, to stun me a bit. I've never been brought down that fast and that hard before."

"Well I'm glad I didn't seriously hurt you." Seth said, to him. "That would have been bad."

"Hey, stop worrying already." Joey said, slapping Seth's arm, lightly.  "I really am, ok."

Seth smiled, showing of his sexy dimples, which Joey really hadn't noticed before. When he did, it only made Joey's sexual attraction to Seth increase even more. There was so much Joey liked about Seth.

"I believe you." Seth said, looking into Joey's eyes, a slight smile playing on his lips. 

Joey stared back into Seth's eyes. As he did, he thought back to the fantasy he'd had about Seth, back in the garage, when he was helping Seth assemble his workout equipment. He also thought back to when he felt Seth's biceps and pecs in the gym, back at the university, earlier. All he knew was that ever since he got a feel of Seth's huge biceps and pecs, he'd wanted more!

Joey looked into Seth's eyes and felt like he was seeing their beauty for the first time. Seth's eyes were so blue, they made Joey's breath catch in his throat. He could feel the excitement beginning to build up within him. Then, he looked down at Seth's lips, which looked full, but yet soft and smooth, which gave Joey the overwhelming urge to kiss him. And kiss him, Joey was going to!

Joey put a hand behind Seth's head and pulled him towards him. Seth, whose gaze was also on Joey made no move to resist. The two men closed their eyes as they both felt their lips connect. They began to kiss, their tongues wrestling with each other's, and those kisses started to become more open-mouthed and passionate.

Joey, meanwhile, couldn't believe what was happening at that moment. He was kissing Seth! And Seth was kissing him back. And, fuck, was Seth a great kisser! No man he'd ever been with had kissed him, in such a way, that turned him on, so much!

Joey and Seth pulled back from their kiss both of them breathing little bit heavy. But Joey was breathing a lot heavier than Seth was.

Joey, with his eyes still locked on Seth's, reached forward and brought his hands to rest on Seth's pecs. He looked down as his hands came in contact with them. 

At that same moment, feeling Joey's hands touching his pecs, Seth looked down and saw Joey's hands on his pecs. His eyes looked back up at Joey and he could see the desire in Joey's eyes. 

Joey, his eyes still locked on Seth's, gave Seth's pecs a firm, but gentle squeeze. Seth gasped a bit ,when Joey did, and flexed his pecs hard, in response. Joey's eyes looked down, in shock, at Seth's pecs, which Seth was now beginning to bounce in his hands. Joey started squeezing them, a bit harder and lightly pinched Seth's nipples between his thumb and forefinger, of each hand.

"Fuck yeah!" Seth whispered, his mouth slightly open, his eyes closed. He licked his lips and threw his head back, as Joey continued to play with his massive pecs. Joey then unbuttoned Seth's shirt to expose his pecs, fully. When he did, he took in quite a sight. Seth's pecs were bigger and more beefy than Joey thought, as this was the first time Joey had seen Seth's chest, bare.

"You like that, Seth?" Joey said, his voice, husky with lust.

"Yeah." Seth whispered. "Very much. Enjoy my pecs, however you like."

"I intend to." Joey said, a knowing smirk on his face.

Joey then brought his face down to Seth's pecs and took one of them, into his mouth, sucking and lightly biting on Seth's nipples.

"Oh, Fuck!" Seth groaned, loudly. He wasn't expecting that move from Joey, but he didn't make any move to stop it.

Joey continued to suck hard on Seth's sensitive nipples, this time switching from Seth's right nipple and started sucking on his left one. Seth started flexing his pecs again to full hardness. He put his hand on the back of Joey's head, holding it against his chest.

"Oh God, Joey!" Seth moaned, in ecstacy. "Fuck, does that feel good!"

BACK AT CALIFORNIA STATE PRISON

Eric looked at Tom, in complete shock, as well as some anger. He couldn't believe that Tom even had the audacity to ask him if they could be together again.

"Are you crazy, Tom?!" Eric asked, frowning, and his eyes, wide, in disbelief. "You're crazy if you think I would let you back into my life, after what you did to me!"

Tom's face, fell. His eyes looked down at his hands, which were still in handcuffs. That was certainly not the answer he was hoping he'd get, even though he knew that Eric would most likely have turned him down.

Eric continued to vent at Tom, in disgust.

"We can never go back to the way things were, before the rape! You can't just tell me that you still love me. You can't just kiss all the pain away and make things better! It doesn't work that way!"

Tom shook his head, his lips pressed together. He was trying to keep his emotions in check. But Eric's harsh words and the look of disgust on his face, and hearing it in the sound of his voice, wasn't making it easy for him.

" Eric, please?!" Tom begged, as he held his hand over his face. "Don't lay into me like this! I know that what I did to you, was wrong! It was the biggest mistake of my life!"

Here, Tom uncovered his face and looked up, at Eric, as his face took on a look of complete misery, and tears began falling down his face.

"And I will regret it until the day I die." Tom finished, as he attempted to wipe his tears away.

"So will I." Eric said, tears welling up in his eyes, too.

Seeing Tom this emotional was definitely having an effect on Eric. This is the first time he'd seen Tom cry since the sentencing hearing, at his trial. Eric remembered how emotional that day had been for him. How he'd been feeling like it was his fault that Tom had raped him. And he was going to make it known, to Tom.

"You know," Eric began saying, as he looked away from Tom, towards the wall, to his right. "I remember how I loved you so much, that I even blamed myself for the rape. Like it was my fault."

Eric then looked down at Tom, who was still looking up at him. Tears were still running down his face.

"Why did you do that to me, Tom?" Eric asked, as he started to sob. "Did you do that to me to humiliate me? To pay me back for having feelings for someone else?"

Tom shook his head, trying to hold back his own sobs that were threatening to break his composure.

"No, Eric!" Tom said, shaking his head. "God, no! I don't know why I did it! I just wasn't myself at that time, after everything that I'd learned about my diagnosis and how it completely destroyed my hopes and dreams for my future! I mean, I know that's still no excuse for the rape, but that's the best answer I can give you."

Eric sat back down, at the table, and wiped at his eyes. He was beginning to become emotionally exhausted from this whole conversation, once again, and he knew that he needed to end this visit with Tom, soon.

"I'm, sorry, Tom, but that's not good enough." Eric said, his voice sounding drained. "But that no longer matters. What matters is what you're going to do when you get out of here in two weeks."

Tom sighed, in defeat, knowing that Eric wasn't going to accept his explanation for the rape. But Tom wasn't going to give up on Eric yet.

"Well," Tom and, as he sat up straighter. "When I get out of here, I'm going to continue my therapy sessions that I've been having since I was sentenced. I've been having the sessions to help me deal with what I did to you, as well as address my issues with depression over the loss of my future NFL career, and the loss of you, as my boyfriend."

Eric was surprised to hear that Tom was in therapy. It made him wonder if Tom really was sincere about changing for the better.

"I'm surprised to hear that you've been in therapy, all these years." Eric told him. "If that's really true, then good for you. Maybe you can change, after all."

"You really mean that?" Tom asked him, looking hopeful.

"Yeah, I do." Eric said, with a nod of his head. "But that doesn't mean that I'm going to change my mind about us, possibly, becoming a couple again. It's been over, between us, for a long time, and I can't see starting up a relationship with you, again, after everything you put me through."

Tom's eyes closed and he lowered his head and brought it down in his hands. Eric heard him sighing heavily. Eric then decided that Tom needed to know that he was no longer available, even if there was a chance of the two of them, reconciling.

Anyway, I'm already seeing someone." Eric said. "And I'm really happy right now."

Tom's head shot up and he looked at Eric, in shock. He wasn't expecting that answer from him.

"You're seeing someone?" Tom asked him. "Anyone I know?"

Eric's eyes narrowed.

"That's none of your business!" Eric scoffed at him.

Tom frowned, shifting his eyes around as he thought about who the other man could be. Then a thought occurred to him.

"Is it that young man you had feelings for, 5 years ago, whom I saw you, kissing, at your school when I came to pick you up, that day?"

"No." Eric said, the anger in his tone, obvious. "But, I was dating him, after you were brought here. But we didn't work out, as a couple."

"Why not?" Tom asked him. "I could tell you had feelings for that kid when I saw you two, together."

"Yeah, well, it didn't work out, for Sam and I, because I couldn't get past what you'd done to me. Eric said, angrily. "It took a while before I was even comfortable enough to have sex with him. And even when we did, I got scared when he wanted things to become more serious between us. I wasn't ready for that so soon, after being in a relationship with you, so I ended things between us. He was heartbroken when I did."

"I'm sorry." Tom said, in a low voice.

"Really?" Tom asked, narrowing his eyes, again, crossing his arms over his chest. "I'd think you'd be jumping for joy since you resented the idea of me having feelings for him, In the first place!"

"Hey, don't make this my fault that your relationship with that boy didn't work out." Tom said, a bit loudly. "You didn't have to break up with him, just because you couldn't deal with a more serious relationship. Those are your issues, not mine!"

Eric leaned forward, pounding his fist on the table again.

"The hell they are, you bastard!" Eric said, through gritted teeth. "You were a large part of the reason why I couldn't make it work with Sam! What you did to me, traumatized me, and stuck with me for a long time! I had a harder time trusting guys after that?"

Tom shook his head.

"Well, I'm sorry, Eric." Tom said, in a low voice. "If I could go back and change things for you, I would, but I can't. What's done is done. We need to put it behind us and figure out where we go from here."

"Well, I know where I'm going from here." Eric said, in an angry tone. "As far away from you as I can get."

Then, Eric stood up and walked over to Tom. Tom looked up at him, eyes widening, not sure what Eric was going to do. Eric stopped at the end of the table and leaned down on it. He inched his face closer to Tom. He stared into Tom's eyes. Tom looked back at him, eyes still wide, in confusion.

"But before I do, I just want you to know something." Eric said, his voice sounding very dead-serious. "I know you're getting out of here, soon. Fine, I'll deal with it. But you just know one thing:"

Eric glared at Tom, narrowing his eyes a bit. He continued.

"I am not that naive, powerless, 17 year old geek you once knew." Eric said. "Not anymore. So when you get out of here, you better stay the fuck away from me! Don't make any attempt to contact me, in any way, shape, or form! Because, if you ever come near me, again, I will fuck you up!"

Tom's eyebrows shot up, in surprise. He'd never seen this side of Eric before. He didn't know whether to be scared of him, or turned on, even more, by the new man Eric had become.

"That almost sounds like a threat." Tom said, the corner of his mouth turning up, in amusement.

"This isn't a threat, Tom, it's a personal garauntee!" Eric snarled at him. "Don't test me on that! You will regret it! Do I make myself clear?!"

Tom stared at Eric, taking in his angry expression, but he was not the least bit rattled by Eric's anger or his threats.

"Yeah, you do." Tom said, then smiled. "And you've also just proved to me that it is far from over between us. Deep down inside yourself, you must still have some unresolved feelings for me. Otherwise, you would never have come here."

Eric's face went from anger to complete shock.

"Are you insane?!" He asked , fiercely. "Do you seriously think that I still love you?!"

Tom's own eyes narrowed, but the smug look remained on his face.

"You can deny it all you want, Eric." Tom said, now folding his handcuffed hands. "But, I know you, and I know you well. Love, like what we shared never goes away. Especially given the fact that I am your first love. And I still love you. And I think, deep down, you still love me, too, despite what I did to you."

Eric, with a clenched jaw, pulled his face away from Tom's and stood up straight. He'd heard enough!

"Fuck you, Tom!" Eric sneered at him. "Now, I'm warning you, you stay away from me! Or I swear to you, I will not be responsible for what I might do!"

Tom just sat there, still looked at Eric with that amused expression, on his face. Eric couldn't stand to look at him, any longer.

"I'm out of here!" Eric said, turning to go.

"Eric, wait." Tom said. Eric turned around.

"What do you want now?" He asked, in an annoyed tone.

"You never did tell me about the man you're seeing." Tom mentioned. "If it's not Sam, anymore, then who are you seeing now? What's his name?"

Eric grinned at him.

"That's for me to know, and you to find out." He said, with his own smirk on his face. "But I'll tell you this much. He's a man from your past that you used to know, and who knows all about you, and what you did to me. So, if you ever try to mess with me, again, you'll have him to answer to. And trust me, you do not want that!"

It was clearly bugging the hell out of Tom, that Eric wouldn't tell him who he was seeing, and Eric knew it, too. Still smiling, Eric turned and walked to the door and prepared to knock on it.

"Eric, you come back here!" Tom said, loudly.

"Guard!" Eric called out, knocking on the door.

"Eric, don't you walk out of here! We're not done yet!" Tom shouted at him.

The door opened and the two guards came back in and went over to Tom, and took ahold of both of his skinny arms. Eric turned and looked at Tom, for the last time.

"Good-bye, Tom." Eric said to him, now grinning even bigger. "Have a nice life. After today, you'll never see me, again."

"Oh I'll see you again." Tom said to him. "Eventually, you'll find yourself back on my doorstep, again. It's only a matter of time."

"Yeah, when hell freezes over!" Eric snarled at him. "Goodbye, Tom!"

The doors buzzed again, and the guards led Tom back through them and back to his cell.

Eric turned and walked out of the room and headed towards the exit. He was determined to get back to the farm to be back in Seth's arms again.

BACK AT THE SLOANE RESIDENCE

"I....I don't know what to say." Joey said, as he was buckling his belt to his jeans.

Seth buttoned up his sleeveless blue and white plaid shirt and adjusted his collar.

"Don't say anything." He said, in a quiet tone of voice.

Joey looked at Seth, who had his back to him, as he was pulling on a blue fitted shirt. After putting it on, he walked over to Seth and stood just behind him.

"I'm surprised that things went as far as they did, between us, Seth." Joey said to him. "When I first met you, I thought you were straight."

"Actually, I was straight for a long time." Seth told him, as he turned around to face him. "I used to have a girlfriend. Her name was Evelyn."

"Was she hot?" Joey asked him, a huge grin spread across his face.

"She was a fucking Goddess, man!" Seth said, his grin mirroring Joey's.

"Why did you two break up?" Joey wanted to know. "Was it because of your sexuality?"

"Oh no." Seth said, frowning, as he shook his head. "I was straight, then. We broke up because she was used to having several guys on a string, including me, and I got tired of her games. Plus, she always had issues with me, flexing and showing off for other people. I think she was jealous because I got more attention than she did from the guys half the time. We had a lot of issues that we couldn't resolve, so we broke up."

Seeing the look on Seth's face, Joey could sense that Evelyn was a sore subject for him.

"I'm sorry, Seth." Joey said, to him. "It sounds like you have some regrets about breaking things off with her."

"I did, for a while, but now I see that it was for the best." Seth told him. "We never would've worked out, in the long run anyway. She didn't like the fact that I worked as a farmer and came in, smelling like it every night. And how much of my time, the farm took up, every day. She wanted to go out and have fun, all the time, and I just didn't have the time to do that."

"I understand." Joey said as he looked at Seth.

Seth then turned away from Joey and picked up his cowboy hat, that was still sitting on the end of the bed, and put it back on his head. He had a far away look in his eyes as he thought about what he and Joey had done, together. 

"Seth?" Joey said, from behind him. "I think you should know now that I'm bisexual. And, I prefer to be with women, sexually."

Joey then walked up behind Seth and put his hands on Seth's huge shoulders and squeezed them, affectionately.

"But, for you, Seth, I would make an exception." Joey admitted to him. "I've never met a man, quite like you, before."

Seth's eyes closed at that moment, as guilt began to wash over him.

"Joey I appreciate that you feel that way." Seth told him. "But, I can't promise you, anything else other than friendship, right now."

Joey frowned, wondering where Seth was going with that statement.

"Even after what just happened between us?" He asked. "I don't understand, Seth. I thought you liked me."

Seth turned around to face Joey. He could see the look on Joey's face. It looked like he was hurt.

"Joey, I do like you." Seth replied. "I like you, a lot. But I have something to tell you that I should have told you before."

"What's that?" Joey asked.

Seth looked at Joey and prepared to answer him.

"The truth is that I'm kind of dating Eric Shaw, right now." He revealed.

Joey's eyebrows shot up, and his mouth dropped open, in shock.

"You're kidding me, right?" Joey asked, in shock.

"No, I'm not kidding you." Seth told him. "Eric and I are trying to see where our relationships goes."

"How long have you two been seeing each other?" Joey asked, sounding a bit angry.

After some hesitation, Seth then said to Joey:

"About 2 days." He said. "We only just met each other, two days ago."

"I see." Joey said. "And why didn't you tell me this when we first met?"

"Because I didn't know how I felt about Eric until later." Seth said. "It was right after our wrestling match."

Joey looked angry, for a moment, but then, his face relaxed and he smiled.

"Well, it's ok. I don't mind a little competition." Joey said, with a smirk on his face.

Joey walked back over to Seth and put his arms around his big, broad shoulders.

"Because, as long as there isn't a ring on your finger, as far as I'm concerned, you're fair game." Joey said, grinning as he gazed up into Seth's eyes.

Seth was really in a predicament, here. Now, he had Joey smitten with him,. And that wasn't something he'd expected to happen.

"Im flattered, Joe." Seth said, as he removed Joey's hands from around his shoulders. "But, I can't really deal with this, right now. I need some time to think about things. I have to go."

As Seth turned around to leave Joey's bedroom, he felt Joey grip his arm around the bicep and turn him back around.

"Before you do, I have to give you, this." Joey said.

And after saying those words, Joey brought his lips to Seth's and kissed him again. After sharing a couple sexy, open-mouthed kisses, Seth pulled back, quickly.

"Thanks man." Seth said, quickly. "But, I really have to go."

Seth quickly headed to the door and, opening it up, left Joey's bedroom. As the door to his bedroom shut, Joey's face broke out into a satisfied grin.

"Oh yeah!" Joey said, chuckling. "He wants me, alright. Now, I just have to figure out how to use that to my advantage. Because, I'm good at getting what I want."

Seth, now outside Joey's house, got into his truck and started the engine. His eyes closed and he hit the steering wheel, in frustration.

"Fuck, what have I done?!" Seth exclaimed, as he tried to keep control of his emotions. "What the hell have I done?!"

Before Seth could say or do anything else,his phone started ringing in his pocket. He pulled it out of his pocket and looked at it.

"Fuck!" Seth exclaimed.

It was Eric, calling him. Seth could see his number on the phone screen. He knew he couldn't avoid answering the call. He took a deep breath and answered the call.

"Hello?" He said, in a calm voice.

"Seth, it's me." Eric, who was now driving towards the farm, said. "I need to see you. Are you about finished up with helping Joey set up his equipment?"

"Yeah, I just said goodbye to Joey and I'm in my truck now." Seth replied "I'm anxious to see you, too. I'll be home, shortly."

"Ok, I'll see you there, Gorgeous!" Eric said. "Bye."

Eric hung up his phone and continued the drive towards the Lombardo farm which was going to take at least an hour.

Seth hung up the phone and started backing the truck out of Joey's driveway. Once he was on the road, he started driving back to the farm. 

"What's going to happen when I tell Eric what happened between me and Joey? How's he going to take it?" Seth asked, himself, in his mind. "Fuck! I don't want to lose him, now. Not when things between us are so good right now!"

As Seth drove, he knew that he couldn't just keep quiet about what happened. He had to be honest with Eric about it if he wanted Eric to be able to trust him. He just hoped that Eric had a forgiving heart and could look past Seth's mistake.

"But, I have to tell him." Seth said, with conviction in his voice. "No matter what happens, I have to be honest with him if we have any chance of even making it, as a couple. If we become one."

Seth turned onto the city streets and drove down the road, heading in the direction that would lead him, home, to the farm.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

This was a great chapter - a pivotal event that I could see was coming.  I can’t believe you did a PG cut from Joey and Seth kissing to them getting dressed!   I wish you had written what happened in between!  The scene between Eric and Tom was awesome - filled with drama and I do have a feeling they will meet again!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, CaptainRex said:

Joey.jpg

Joey

Seth.jpg

and Seth

Wow, CaptainRex! I love it! And you found a guy whose wearing the exact kind of shirt I described in the chapter! Hot looking guy and definitely could Be a good Seth.

And the one above could be Joey about six months to a year later after being trained by Seth to build up his body more, and increase his wrestling skills.

• Like 1

I loved this chapter @Shawn1978 
Personally though, I'm disappointed that Seth was so easily manipulated and now I have mixed feelings about him...
But I understand the drama was needed, and I respect that.
Damn I need more now!!!!!!!
angry homer simpson GIF

57 minutes ago, Shawn1978 said:

Wow, CaptainRex! I love it! And you found a guy whose wearing the exact kind of shirt I described in the chapter! Hot looking guy and definitely could Be a good Seth.

And the one above could be Joey about six months to a year later after being trained by Seth to build up his body more, and increase his wrestling skills.

Joeys already celebrating 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Lefty said:

This was a great chapter - a pivotal event that I could see was coming.  I can’t believe you did a PG cut from Joey and Seth kissing to them getting dressed!   I wish you had written what happened in between!  The scene between Eric and Tom was awesome - filled with drama and I do have a feeling they will meet again!

Wow brilliant chapter the drama between Eric and Tom in the middle cut the sexual excitement between seth and joey beautifully. But like lefty I was surprised you left seth and joey kissing and getting undressed to going back to them getting clothed. Would of been hot to find out what actually happened with them. 

Great chapter tho all the same 

Awesome chapter! I really really really hope that Eric forgives Seth! But I am glad that Seth is being man enough to admit his mistakes 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻 I just wish that the chapters came out quicker, I know you are working again.