The Titan and his Apprentice : Revenge of the Cardinal

CardiMuscleman

Chapter One

"Those blessed Musketeers!"

The roar that came from the office of Cardinal Richelieu had been heard on a number of occasions in the past, but over the last few years they had become more and more frequent and each time the phrase was uttered, dread followed in its wake for every guardsmen knew that the next person to enter was going to get bawled at as if they had personally caused the destruction of the Holy Roman Empire themselves, so when Milady de Winter opened the door to the Cardinal's quarters after his latest outburst, people began to wonder whether this was the day when her true identity would be revealed

"My loyalty is always to you, Your Eminence" she purred as he curtseyed in front of the Cardinal's desk and didn't look up until a quiet "I am glad that it is you, Milady, I feel I can be more honest about my predicament when you are here!"

As the Countess de Winter, formerly wife to the Comte de Winter, known to the Musketeers as Athos, stood up, she could see what had caused the latest outburst. On the Cardinal's desk were dozens of reports all of them summarised in a single sentence

"The King's Musketeers prevented this plan from happening"

"Your Eminence" said Milady in her trademark soft voice, "was it the Titan and his apprentice again?"

As the Cardinal turned around he growled "Those two men are unstoppable, it was bad enough when the Titan was on his own, but ever since that apprentice arrived, they are like...Heracles and Samson"

"Your Eminence, may I ask for advice from the Holy Scriptures?"

"Advice?"

"If one, or both of those men were to...vanish...and the means that caused that to happen was deemed...supernatural....would the Church be willing to forgive the person who had committed the act?"

"There would have to be penance paid, but yes, I believe they would!"

"Consider your problems solved!"

And with that Milady, curtseyed once again and as she left chuckled to herself. The Titan and his apprentice had beaten her once before and left her to be killed by the axeman, but she had used her wiles to escape and now her revenge would be all the sweeter.

• Upvote 1

Chapter Two

"Oh, yes, yes, yes. Show me the power of the Titan, husband. Demonstrate the power that lies within that muscular body!"

Henri's reaction to Porthos's latest feat of strength might have been an overreaction, indeed his weapon was already in danger of breaking free of its loincloth, but when you consider that Porthos had been holding a boulder as heavy as he was, over his head, and had been for the last hour under one of the hottest suns that either of them could remember, the reaction was perhaps justified.

"See, see how even the sun, beating on you is not able to faze the mightiest of the Titans" continued Henri, "show me, show me the power that is the might of Porthos!"

With a chuckle, Porthos turned towards the lake they were on the shores of and with a nod of his head that prompted Henri to rip off his loincloth, jump onto Porthos's back and shove his weapon into him, Porthos held his breath

"Are you ready?" panted Henri as his weapon pushed in and out of Porthos

"AYE!" roared the Titan

"Take a deep breath, o mighty Titan, and when you cannot withstand it any longer, launch that boulder further than any catapult!" and with that Henri accelerated the assault. Henri's weapon was now turning into a blur and Porthos's face was turning bright red but as Henri's weapon disgorged its latest delivery of seed into Porthos, the roar that the Titan made as he jumped as high as he could was said to have put the fear of God into the Duke of Buckingham. At the height of the jump, Porthos threw the boulder with every ounce of his strength and as he landed, Henri orgasmed and fell out of Porthos just as the boulder entered the water creating a splash so high that both men were drenched as it fell back to earth.

"Happy anniversary, o love of my life!" panted Porthos helping Henri to his feet and as the two men kissed, Henri replied "Happy anniversary as well, o mighty Titan!"

Dressed back in their Musketeer finery, the two were walking back to Paris when an old lady appeared and instantly started heaping praise upon praise on Henri who was slightly taken aback but when the lady explained that her husband, a member of the Musketeers long before Henri, had hailed him as a hero on his deathbed, Henri politely doffed his hat and would have carried on if she hadn't offered him an apple "as a token of esteem from one former Musketeer to the greatest one who ever lived!"

Porthos knew what was likely to happen and so with a laugh walked on adding "If he shows you his weapon, run a mile" which Henri passed off as a reference to his rapier and then examined the apple. It was the brightest and reddest apple he had ever seen and so taking a bite declared "That is the best apple I..."

Suddenly, Henri's eyes glazed over and the apple dropped from his limp arms. As they did, the woman cackled and asked "Who are you?"

"I do not know, Madame" he replied in a monotone, "all I know that is that I am in your power!"

The old woman's cackle turned into a strong and powerful laugh as she revealed herself to be Milady and making sure that Henri was suitably undressed in just a loin cloth started to chant.

"O, mystical powers that I only know, I command this man to leave and go. Take him from the land he knows so well and dump him in a land like hell!"

Instantly a large blue hole appeared behind Henri and pulling at him, he was slowly dragged towards it before entering it and disappearing from sight, when it closed instantly.

"Henri de Ceredigion, the Titan's apprentice is NO MORE!" laughed Milady and with that mounted a nearby horse to report to the Cardinal.

• Upvote 1

Chapter Three

"Yes, Yes, Yes!"

As the behemoth strapped to the metal frame pulled against the leather restraints, his moans of ecstasy grew louder.

"Fuck, more, I can take it!"

On a control panel, the hand of a elderly man turned the dial from fifty to a hundred.

"YEAH!" roared the behemoth, as crackles of electricity erupted from the alligator clips attached to his nipples, cock and balls, "I am a MAN!"

The man, operating the dial moaned with desire and panted "More?"

"MORE!"

Turning the dial to a hundred and fifty, the behemoth took a deep breath and held it.

"Ooooh, James, you art God" moaned the elderly man as he watched the behemoth's cock start to precum, "Twenty feet tall,  nearly two and a half thousand pounds of fat free muscle, nearly 500 inches of muscular pec underneath which is a heart being stimulated to pump at nearly 500 beats a minute, biceps measuring some 196 inches flexing to break free of those restraints and a simply massive fifty inch cock that is coming to cum any minute now. Oh, please, my married god, cum, but only when you cannot hold your breath any longer!"

As the behemoth gave a thumbs up sign, the ecstasy was ramped up by a factor of ten, when a blue hole suddenly appeared in front of the behemoth and a semi naked man fell out of it. He looked extremely uneasy on his feet and collapsed into the behemoth who roared "YEAH!" and came all over the man. As the behemoth panted, the elderly man switched off the power and examined the unconscious man now straddling the behemoth's flaccid cock.

"One of your competition buds, James?" he asked

"Never seen him before!" panted James, "but I will tell you this Larry, he's ripped. Get me out of this, shrink me back to my normal height and let's see what we can do for him!"

As the unconscious man started to come to, now lying in a bed, James and Larry looked at him in equal amounts of admiration and confusion. Yes, he was absolutely ripped and yet, they had never seen him before. Who was he and more importantly, where had he been all this time?

"Do forgive me, sirs" the man said as he opened his eyes, "but, may I ask where I am please?"

"It's alright" smiled James, kneeling down next to the bed, "you're with friends. I'm James, and that's Larry. Who are you?"

"My name is..." and with that the man's face went blank and he admitted "...I don't know, sir!"

"Well, what's the last thing you remember?"

"A lake, sir. I was walking by a lake with...someone...and I was speaking to...someone else. I'm sorry, sir, I have no idea who I am, where I am or what I am!"

"Well, you look like a bodybuilder to me!" smiled Larry

"A body builder?" asked the man

"Yeah" replied James and placed his hand on the man's pecs and moaned "Oh, man, feel that heart pumping. What did you do?"

"I...cannot recall, sir!"

"Man" moaned James, "whatever you did, it really made you pump. Two hundred beats a minute" and with that James moaned and as he did the man's eyes opened wide in recognition.

"I have heard that sound before sir. It came from...from...from" and then sighed as he apologised for not recalling where he had heard it before. As James got up from the bed, he whispered into Larry's ear "This is a dream come true, a muscular man with no memory, a pumping heart that is going like billy oh and, fuck, he's making me hard again. Can I...Can I...oh, please, Larry, can I?"

"Why not ask him?" smiled Larry

"Sir" said James sitting next to the bed, "my husband and I are scientists who have developed a way of ensuring that everyone enjoys perfect health. We have recently enhanced that method but have not been able to test it. Sir, I realise that this is an imposition but..."

"You would like me to be its first test subject?" asked the man

"Yes, you see it has an interesting side effect according to my beliefs, it can stimulate the mind, perhaps, it could help you remember what you have forgotten?"

"Then, I accept, sir, I need to know who I am!"

"Yeah" moaned James as Larry smiled, "Get ready for the ultimate muscle party!"

• Upvote 1

Chapter Four

As the stranger was restrained into the metal frame, it was clear that he was torn being hope and excitement

"And you say, sir, that this will help restore my memory?" he panted

"And a whole lot more!" chuckled James as he finished the final restraint and then turned to Larry adding "So, what can I do you for sir?"

"Make me the biggest man on the planet" came the moaned reply, as Larry's cock started to bulge, "Increase my BMI from 25 to 75!"

"You kinky beast!" moaned James and as he passed the stranger he asked "And does sir have any special requests?"

"I cannot tell why, sir" replied the stranger, "but I have this innate desire to be stronger and more powerful than any man ever to have existed on this planet. I have this feeling that...I am such a man but cannot believe it!"

"So, that's a trebling of BMI for Larry and more power than possible for our friend. Certainly gentlemen, chez Muscle never fails to disappoint" and with that James keyed in the information and as he held his finger above the two buttons asked "Who first?" and was greeted by Larry screaming "POWER!" as he came.

"If you insist!" James smiled and pressed the button.

Instantly Larry roared and as the stranger's and James's eyes widened in awe, James started to moan, "Oh, fuck, look at you, look at your magnificent body turning into that of a god. You're growing taller, taller than any man alive today, nine feet, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fuck fourteen feet high, over three thousand pounds in weight, your heaving chest nearly fifty feet across and those powerful pecs topped with sixty inch long nipples. Oh, yeah, pull, pull those restraints, my husband, show those twelve feet biceps what power they posses, oh, yes, yes, YES!" and as Larry broke free, James came as he began to worship the mass in front of him. As he did the stranger, already highly aroused moaned "Heracles have nothing on you sir!"

"Yeah" roared Larry, flexing his sixteen pack, "I'm bigger than any Titan!"

As soon as he said that the stranger's eyes started to flicker.

"Titan...Titan...Titan!" and then suddenly declared "TITAN" and with that gave James some very specific requests.

"Turn me into a man, sir, a man standing as tall as you are sir, a man weighing the same as a falconet cannon sir, with a powerful presence, sir!"

As James pressed the button, the stranger's roars were that of someone in love.

"YES, Titan, YES, I...I...I love you Titan for you are my husband!"

As the stranger started to grow, James gasped "Oh, fuck, I recognise that body shape. Sir, your husband..."

"THE TITAN" roared the stranger as his barrel chest expanded

"...is Porthos!"

As the stranger came, his eyes cleared and he roared "Milady de Winter, your trap has failed, for Henri de Ceredigion LIVES!" and with that broke free of the restraints and as he stood up facing Larry in the abs he moaned "Sir, where is Porthos? Where is my husband?"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Chapter Five

"Enter!"

As the doors to Captain Treville's office opened, the captain looked up and said in cheery tone of voice "Ah, hello there, Porthos" and looked down to his work, but quickly looked up again as he said "Are you all right, mon amis?"

"Captain" replied the Titan, his voice on the verge of breaking, "Henri's gone missing!"

The Captain instantly gasped and within moments Aramis, Athos and D'Artangan were present having been summoned from various parts of headquarters.

"Gentlemen" he said as the other Musketeers stood to attention, "Henri is missing!"

"Henri?" gasped Aramis, "the go-between for Her Majesty and the Duke of Buckingham?"

"Henri?" gasped Athos, "the man whose morals are higher than that of a Baron?"

"Henri?" gasped D'Artangan, "the man who I witnessed a decade ago and swore to follow in his footsteps?"

"The same!" and with that turned to Porthos who, although on the verge of breaking down whimpered "Please, mon amis, please, find Henri. Ever since he confided in me that he too wanted to be a Titan, I have taken to him as I would a younger brother. He is brave, yes, but he is not a Titan yet and I fear...for his life!"

"Where did you last see him?" asked Aramis

"By the lake" came the whimpered reply, "when an elderly lady spoke to him. I carried on and...and...oh, forgive me, mon amis" and with that Porthos burst into tears wailing "Oh, Henri, where are you?"

"Porthos? Porthos? Porthos?!"

As Larry's eyes opened wide, he exclaimed "You are the husband of Porthos, Issac de Porthau, the man named Titan because of his strength?"

"I am" replied Henri, "where is he?"

"Where was the last place you remember seeing him?" asked James as Larry practically moaned himself into orgasm.

"By the lake, next to the Bois de Boulogne!"

"But that's Paris" exclaimed James, "you're in Suffolk in England"

As this piece of news filtered into Henri's mind he gasped "Milady transported me all the way to England" and then a smile crossed his face, "then her villainy has been undone" and with that turned to Larry and bowing said "Sir, you are the strongest and most powerful man I have ever seen, pray come with me and clobber Milady so that she knows that no Musketeer kidnapping goes unpunished!"

Larry was about to consent when he said "Milady...de Winter?"

As Henri nodded, Larry replied "But she died some four hundred years ago. It's 2025!"

"Four hundred years?" exclaimed Henri and then as the realisation sank in, he slumped to the floor and looking up at the reflection of his Porthian body wailed "Porthos, my husband, thou art dead and I can never return to you again!" and as he burst into tears whimpered "Please, restore me to my normal size, I wish to explore my new life!"

• Upvote 1

Chapter Six

Henri's gasps of "Mon Dieu" which came three times within ten minutes were, by his standards, quite expected. The first was uttered when Larry placed a tablet computer on his lap and was followed by "A book, a book with pictures that move?". The second was uttered when the internet was connected to followed by "Every piece of information in the entire world, in a book?" and the third one was more a moan as Larry went to his favourite website in the world, "MuscleWorld.com" and that was followed by "All these men, they are as big and strong as my former husband" and with that Henri traced the outline of a set of pecs that caused him to moan "Who is this man of beauty?"

"I thought you might like him" smiled Larry, "Current Mr. Olympia. He's seven foot tall, weighs three hundred and fifty pounds off season, two hundred and ninety five in that picture and...is the only man to be the current Mr. Olympia and World's Strongest Man in the same year. That muscle's not just for show you know, he holds the world record in bench and deadlift, twelve hundred pound bench, raw, that means in just a loincloth and nearly fourteen hundred pounds deadlift!"

"Four times his own weight?" gasped Henri and then added "Forgive me, but how much is fourteen hundred pounds?"

"To the internet!" chuckled James and using his tablet said "Ever heard of a minion cannon?"

"Aye" replied Henri looking up, "they have been sending a large number to La Rochelle recently!"

"Well, he can deadlift..." and as he paused looked Henri straight in the eye and said "...a minion cannon!"

Henri's eyes opened wide and as he stammered "A Minion?" his cock pushed against his breeches. As the bulge got bigger and bigger he roared "A MINION!" and came so violently that he gasped "Who is that man?"

"Francois de Porthau!"

The Musketeers had spend the best part of an hour combing every possible inch of the shore and as they met up, Aramis came to the only conclusion he could.

"I am sorry, mon amis" he said taking off his hat, an action Athos copied, "but we can only come to one conclusion. Henri de Ceredigion, the man that you considered a brother, must have drowned!"

As Porthos started to whimper, Aramis patted him on the back and gesturing for Athos to follow him, the two men left the Titan who slumped to his knees and screamed "NON!". Henri, the man who he had taken on as his apprentice, the man who he had declared his love to, the man who had reciprocated it, the man he had married and the man that was going to become the new Titan, was dead. This was all too much for Porthos to take, and in a fit of desperation, he ran towards the lake, seeing fit that if Henri was dead then he should join him.

"Porthos, NO!" screamed Aramis as he looked up to see the Titan, but then gasped in horror as the Titan simply vanished at least a hundred yards from the water.

"Witchcraft!" he said and with that looked at Athos and the two immediately made for headquarters.

• Upvote 1

Chapter Seven

"He vanished, as in was there one moment and gone the next?"

"Aye, if I had not seen it myself, sir, I would never have believed it!"

As the Captain digested Aramis and Athos's report, he rubbed his chin. Witchcraft, it indeed that was the means behind Porthos's disappearance, was a crime that resulted in only one punishment, death, and with that musing he looked up and said "Gentlemen, you have done well today. Take a group of men and look carefully where Porthos disappeared, if you find something, anything, bring it back here!"

The two men stood to attention, saluted and left the office.

"Oh, mon dieu" moaned Henri, "he was impressive in those pictures but to see him in the flesh!" and with that moaned as did Larry and James who added "I know, amazing to think that he was born when I was his age. The number of people born in the year 2000 who have gone on to have bodies that are just sheer muscle!"

As Francois completed his free posing routine at the contest they were attending, Henri was only one of the hundreds of people who gave him a standing ovation and as he thanked the crowd, he did something that struck Henri as he left the stage pretending to doff a hat. As Henri sat down with a bump he whispered "Porthos!" and then turned to his friends saying "Francois has just done what Porthos used to do when he left my company, bow politely!"

"Oh, yes!" moaned Larry, "it's his trademark, he calls it the gentleman's bow, and boy, does it show off his abs!"

"No, I mean, he did everything that Porthos did. He took off his hat, twirled it around a couple of times as he bowed, then placed it on his head and turned on a louis. If I have lost my husband, then...could he?"

"Well" replied James, "he's not married now, that's for certain, but, well.. is he...?"

"Yes?" asked Henri

"Gay?"

"I do not think I have seen a happier person in my whole life!" replied Henri, "did you see that smile!"

"Here in 2025, to be gay means to love men" replied James, "and from what I can tell, I cannot see any evidence he is gay!"

"Then he shall become my husband by shared merits, those of being a gentlemen!" replied Henri and with that made his way towards the pump room where, as he demonstrated on numerous occasions before, simply by being polite he managed to worm his way into the room and having to mentally grit his teeth lest he spilled his seed came up to the massive back of Francois and so tapping him politely on the back began with "Excusez moi, monsieur, I realise that..." but as Francois turned around, he gasped "Non, Henri, is...is that you?" and with that picked him up and declared "You're my five times great grandfather!"

• Upvote 1

Chapter Seven

"And the winner of the 2025 Mr. World is...Mr. Olympia Francois de Porthau!"

As Francois stepped forward to accept his trophy, he was given the microphone and said, in a broad French accent, "Merci, Merci, Merci. Mon amis, today is a very special day for me. Today I have met a long lost relative, therefore will you please welcome Henri to the stage" and with that Francois gestured to Henri to step onto the stage. Henri gulped, but pulling up the posing suit he'd been given, took a deep breath and stepped on stage to gasps of amazement.

"This man is my twin brother" said Francois, "we were separated at birth due to my mother not being able to look after us both, but it is clear, non, that we are cut from the same cloth!" and with that he turned to Henri and whispered "Copy whatever I do, mon amis" and with that gave the microphone back and nodded to the wings. Instantly music blasted from the speakers and as they did, Henri's eyes lit up and following Francois's poses exactly, the whole theatre lit up with smartphones and cameras. As Larry and James watched the posing and social media at the same time, they soon noticed that #muscletwins and #musketeermuscle were topping the trending list and as the two relatives separated by 400 years concluded with Francois's customary doffing of the hat, the hashtag #awesomeabs started to trend as well. As they both stood upright, Francois grabbed Henri's arms and hailed him "The Brother of the Titan!" and with that winked at Henri who winked back at him.

Later that evening as Francois dived into so many tubs of ice cream that even Henri had to ask "Are you sure that you're not related to Athos", Francois explained his family tree with Larry and James deciding it would be a very good idea to take notes.. He was a de Porthau, the same family that Porthos was a member of and, even though it was still in their future, Henri and Porthos would adopt a small lad who had become an orphan after they rescued him from a barn fire. Over the next twenty years they instilled into him what it meant to be healthy, strong, powerful and muscular and from that moment on every single first born de Porthau accepted that as their destiny in life.

"Plus" he chuckled, "being a millennial child didn't harm things. I was the biggest baby born in France on New Year's Day 2000 and well, it's stayed with me!"

Henri's smiles for Francois were tempered by the remembrances that he would never see Porthos again and as he admitted that Francois said "I realise that I will never be as big and as strong as Porthos, no one, not even me could wrestle a bull, but, well, would you like me to be your Porthos? Would you like to marry me and carry on the tradition that our families have?"

"Tradition?" asked Henri

"Yes, every century or so, a member of my family, marries a  member of your family" replied Francois, "it's almost as if we are destined to become the de Porthau - Ceredigion family, of course, none of the descendants have become a Porthos yet, although I am trying!"

"Would you like to be a Porthos?" asked Henri

"Porthos was a bit too heavy for my liking" smiled Francois, "This is who I am trying to emulate" and with that produced a tablet and pointed to a file on the front. Gesturing Henri to press it, the file opened and Henri's eyes opened wide as he gasped "Mon dieu, who is that?"

"He-Man" came the semi moaned reply, "the most powerful man in the universe. He's smaller than me in terms of height, about 6ft 5, but weighs the same as I do off season whilst sporting as much muscle as I do in contest, but his strength. Oh, mon dieu, you see that harness on him? Without that he could bench press eight quadrillion tons, that's an eight with fifteen noughts after it, with that harness ten times as much again. He can sprint up to eighty miles an hour, but what really gets me is this. He has a secret identity, that of a royal prince, that royal prince is about the same height and musculature as you Henri" and with that Francois leaned back and moaned "Oh, if only it were possible to become a real life He-Man, utter those words that are recorded in the annals of history and become He-Man!"

"Oh!" smiled Larry and James, trying hard to supress a giggle, "that's a doddle!"

• Like 2

Chapter Eight

"WE HAVE THE POWER!"

As Henri, Francois, James and Larry all posed with their replica swords, their bodies now reflecting He-Man's muscular physiques, the camera clicked and a few moments later was uploaded to Instagram with the label "The He-Men of Earth" where within moments it became the most liked Instagram posting in the history of the site. As they all watched the likes increase, Francois moaned "Oooh, mon dieu" and then asked "Are we all as strong as He-Man?"

"Sadly not" smiled James, "after all no one can lift that amount of weight, but given that we are all have BMI's of 41.5, our original strength will be multiplied. For instance, when I started off training I had a BMI of 30.83, first contest I did I still had a BMI of 35.83, now I am 41.5 I am about 15% stronger. Larry had a contest BMI of around 24.72 so he's now 68% stronger, Francois I think you're at least twice as strong and Henri, you're two and half times as strong!"

Francois's and Henri's eyes nearly bulged out of their heads as they gasped and looking at each other moaned "Let us test our strength" and with a chuckle James and Larry led them to their specialised gym where after consulting the potential maxes that each man could manage and finding a suitable object blindfolded Henri and then without a sound gestured Francois where a few moments later James declared you can open your eyes now and as Henri did, the strain on his loincloth was so great that it ripped apart as his weapon started to discharge his seed.

"I realise that you have never seen anything like this before" chuckled James as Henri ran his hand along the car the three were sitting in, "but this is the heaviest car in the world. A Rolls Royce Phantom, a tad over six thousand pounds in weight and with us we are talking nearly seven thousand pounds. You wanted to emulate your husband, Henri, lift this car over your head and become the Titan!"

Henri was by now puffing and panting with desire and as he did so he said "Then let the man who wishes to be my husband join me in this task!" and as Francois jumped out of the car his loincloth also developed a bulge. Standing at both ends of the car, they looked at each other through the windows and with a nod set forth. The strain was incredible and both men's cocks instantly went to full mast but as they slowly lifted the car, they both started to moan with power and desire. Soon the car was clean lifted, now came the jerk and as they both panted "1, 2, 3" they jerked the car and stood tall, their cocks cumming as James roared "THE TITAN LIVES!"

Suddenly, a blue hole opened to the side of the car and as a figure slammed into the car, it toppled over. There were no injuries bar some bruises but as James and Larry clambered out of the car, all four men gasped as the figure stood tall.

"PORTHOS!" they all declared

• Like 2