Muscle University

muscleaddict

I don't know what Deano is doing with the inside of his mouth, but it's very amusing. I'm looking forward to seeing how this twist because there's nothing like a "closeted" bodybuilder scorned!!!

Loving these comments and predictions, guys! 😜 I'm so fucking tempted to give some hints as to what happens next but I'm gonna stick to my guns and remain tight lipped as usual! 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Loving these comments and predictions, guys! 😜 I'm so fucking tempted to give some hints as to what happens next but I'm gonna stick to my guns and remain tight lipped as usual! 

I think it’s Woody who has to be tight lipped - not just @muscleaddict - when Deano is around!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WashburnDaddy said:

I think it’s Woody who has to be tight lipped - not just @muscleaddict - when Deano is around!

THIS. This right here is where I've seen the maturity and growth that Woody has undergone.

The old Woody would have most likely let Deano have his way with him, but, for the first time, Woody actually likes someone: Luke.

So, because of that fact, alone, Woody now has a reason to restrain himself and not go back to his old ways.

Granted Woody still has yet to learn and mature when it comes to how a relationship works, I think he's on the right track so far.

47 minutes ago, Shawn1978 said:

THIS. This right here is where I've seen the maturity and growth that Woody has undergone.

The old Woody would have most likely let Deano have his way with him, but, for the first time, Woody actually likes someone: Luke.

So, because of that fact, alone, Woody now has a reason to restrain himself and not go back to his old ways.

Granted Woody still has yet to learn and mature when it comes to how a relationship works, I think he's on the right track so far.

The old Woody would have fucked Deano and then probably avoided him and ignored his texts the next day when he got too keen. Or maybe (just maybe), with the two of them being forced to see each other day and Deano being Deano, things would have been different. 

• Like 3

On 11/9/2019 at 5:31 AM, muscleaddict said:

An elephant who spends weeks insinuating that you’re gay then one day rams his tongue down your throat and straddles you on your bed wearing nothing but velvet posing trunks.

Well that was rather tasty.  Would it be impolite to ask for another helping?😋

• Like 5

On 11/9/2019 at 8:57 AM, Ro20316 said:

I have a feeling thinsg will explode in that bodybuilding competition.

I agree.  Some sort of massive incident must be on the horizon, some sort of crisis which will – let's hope – lock the relationship between Luke and Woody in cement.

But what?  Is there some way Deano can "out" Luke and Woody without implicating himself?  Will Deano be so enraged at Woody's rejection that he slugs him on stage?  Or put two and two together and slug Luke?  – The possibilities are endless.  And we have to hold our breath.  Thanks, muscleaddict.  You so totally RULE.

• Like 4

On 11/11/2019 at 2:58 PM, crushme99 said:

I agree.  Some sort of massive incident must be on the horizon, some sort of crisis which will – let's hope – lock the relationship between Luke and Woody in cement.

But what?  Is there some way Deano can "out" Luke and Woody without implicating himself?  Will Deano be so enraged at Woody's rejection that he slugs him on stage?  Or put two and two together and slug Luke?  – The possibilities are endless.  And we have to hold our breath.  Thanks, muscleaddict.  You so totally RULE.

Well, AJ was all for taking his posing trunks off and throwing them off the stage into the audience where hopefully Noah would catch them ... who knows what Woody has planned or what might happen? 🤔

• Like 4