Muscle University

muscleaddict

Just a little plot hiccup I thought about in part 18. Doesn't Emily follow Woody's Instagram feed? Wouldn't she already know what Luke looks like from the selfie post from the bar?

• 1 month later...

I just finished the stories AJ & Noah and Muscle University and I am still astonished about your writing style @muscleaddict

I can´t second more what everyone else has written here. It´s rare that I get caught up reading stories in general and even less frequently with muscle stories. The character development, depth, emotions you trigger and how you make the reader fall in love with them is simply mesmerizing. I am not an expert in literature, but I can tell you have that gift, I just could not stop reading, it was addictive! Not to mention all the muscle/bodybuilding details that are included and that every reader in this site surely loves dearly, truly remarkable! Patreon awaits you! 👏🙌

• Like 4

12 hours ago, tboh86 said:

I just finished the stories AJ & Noah and Muscle University and I am still astonished about your writing style @muscleaddict

I can´t second more what everyone else has written here. It´s rare that I get caught up reading stories in general and even less frequently with muscle stories. The character development, depth, emotions you trigger and how you make the reader fall in love with them is simply mesmerizing. I am not an expert in literature, but I can tell you have that gift, I just could not stop reading, it was addictive! Not to mention all the muscle/bodybuilding details that are included and that every reader in this site surely loves dearly, truly remarkable! Patreon awaits you! 👏🙌

Couldn't agree with you more, tboh86.  Hopefully your and others' praise will encourage Clayton to share even more of this "gift" in writing that he has.  All of his stories were great reading, but, to me, the "AJ & Noah" story is the standout gem.     

• Like 2

On 1/20/2021 at 11:06 PM, tboh86 said:

Thank you again for this amazing feedback @tboh86 - I'm genuinely touched by those words! ☺️ Don't forget to read "Deano's Summer"! 😜

• Like 2

On 1/21/2021 at 11:26 AM, DennisFLL said:

Couldn't agree with you more, tboh86.  Hopefully your and others' praise will encourage Clayton to share even more of this "gift" in writing that he has.  All of his stories were great reading, but, to me, the "AJ & Noah" story is the standout gem.     

Bless you, mate. I have a bit of soft spot for that one myself. I have a couple of potential things in the works, including a short boy/boy romance story which has nothing to do with shredded bodybuilders or shiny posers (😱)! Not sure if that's something anyone here would be interested in reading but it feels good to be pushing myself to write something slightly different.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, muscleaddict said:

Bless you, mate. I have a bit of soft spot for that one myself. I have a couple of potential things in the works, including a short boy/boy romance story which has nothing to do with shredded bodybuilders or shiny posers (😱)! Not sure if that's something anyone here would be interested in reading but it feels good to be pushing myself to write something slightly different.

Bring it on!

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Greetings)) Only now I got to this incredible story, Muscleaddict. managed to convey all the feelings, emotions and the image of the main characters, as well as possible. It is rare now to find something like this in many books and stories on this topic. This story keeps you in a pleasant tension all the time, from the very first chapter to the very last chapter, the very last letter. Starting to read new chapters, there comes a feeling of being in the fate of, though fictional, but still native heroes. I worried about the heroes as if they were my friends going through difficult moments in life, on the way to happiness. Continue your creative path further, you are very good at it, Muscleaddict. Before this story, I managed to read AJ and Noah. I was also pleasantly surprised by the story, where there were many intriguing experiences. I love a lot of intrigue in books))Muscleaddict good luck and further writing success.