The Super Giants

TonnyGiant

The heat of the city of Rio de Janeiro is unbearable, and in the summer it is even worse. Today the thermometers mark 107 Fº. You can fry an egg on the asphalt and melt butter on the balcony of the apartment during the summer. Hot shit!

On the train, transportation I use to get to work, every morning is this: hellish heat, crowded cars and lots of excitement in the early hours. Before I even get to work, I'm drenched with sweat. My crumpled suit, my long-sleeved shirt sticks to my body because of the intense sweating caused by the high temperature inside the wagon.

When I get off at my destination station, I breathe a sigh of relief. I tie my tie and I go to the company where I work. I am an administrative assistant. I walk a few meters away from the train station. For a person like me, of great bodily proportions compared to others, it is difficult to feel comfortable in crowded places with lots of people. At 6'7" tall and weighing 330 pounds of muscle built with a lot of effort, dedication and assiduous hours in the gym, I feel suffocated in small places.

I walk through the revolving door of the building where I work, past Elaine the receptionist who greets me with a kiss on her cheek. She knows I'm gay, but we're friends and our greetings are always her lips on my square face. Going up the elevator, I notice people wring their noses at the strong smell of my sweat. Some even cover their nostrils with their hands, exaggerated. I raise my arms and smell my gun. "It's not too bad," I think to myself. My grandfather always said something about the family men: "We are big guys, and big guys have strong sweat. That is, they stink like a fucking sock." Words from my great grandfather Donny. He was big as a six-door closet, my father was his size and I grew larger than my grandfather. Even though I was gay, my old Donny was proud of his grandson's Herculean form.

I enter the room that I share with Lucas, my friend and lover. We always go out together after work on Fridays to relax a bit, and every day we meet in the gym in the evening. He's incredibly sexy. Lucas has blue eyes, measures 6'4 "tall and weighs 286 pounds of defined muscles. Unlike him, I have a bit of body fat, but Lucas is massive and thin. He raises his head and runs his hands through his dark, short hair before crossing his gaze with mine. As usual, he always brings a cup of coffee as soon as I enter the room.

"I put some milk today, my dear. I know you like it" hands over the cup and kisses my cheek.

At work we are responsible, so just a simple kiss on the cheek and nothing more. Out of the office he sucks my dick like no one else in this world would do.

"You always doing the best, my little big love"

We sat at our tables, facing each other, and we continued our activities. From time to time I pecs bounce to Lucas and he does the same to me. We love our massive pecs, and we love to worship. Working alongside a big man like me every day is a satisfying stimulus.

I return to my home after an exhausting day of work. I agreed with Lucas that we would meet at the gymnasium at seven thirty in the evening. I put on my clothes for practice and go to the gym. I feel my sneakers and shirt a little tight, at last they are new. Maybe because they're new clothes are tight. My sneakers are made to order, since my 18 foot size hardly exists in normal stores. My shirts and shorts are also great, my thighs do not fit into any clothes, and my arms tore the last shirt they try to try in a store. Since then only buy clothing in stores for obese people. They are loose clothing.

Carrying my gallon of isotonic, I walk through the entrance doors of the gym. I meet my workout buddies, some girls ask to take pictures with me, because my fame to be the biggest in the gym is great, just like me. Some smaller kids also ask for pictures and I do some poses, I like to boast about being big. For being the greatest. In the leg machine, meeting Lucas and our friends André and Rick, they are also gay. Do you know the cool thing about being gay and very big and muscular? You are respected and no one messes with you. That's why we are the greatest in the gym. Andrew has the same height as Lucas but weighs 297 pounds and has many bulky shoulders, and a hairy chest, since Rick is a little lower, is 6'2" tall, yet he weighs about 313 pounds of defined muscles and toned.

Using the leg machine is Lucas, my big lover. It pulls over 1500 pounds of weight to your legs. The repetitions are short, but the series are intense. This is the first time I've seen pulling this all on the leg machine. Franzo the forehead watching him in his exercise. André and Rick say to me, "How can he manage to get this all over?" I shrug, because I do not know the answer. He finishes his second set of ten reps and gives me the place. Hesitus, because the most weight I get on this machine is 1200 pounds.

"Are you afraid, big Tonny?" Lucas teases me. And he knows full well how I get instigated when I'm challenged.

"Fear does not exist for me" I do a more muscular pose, which we call a crab pose. I take a deep breath and position myself on the machine. Surprisingly I can raise the 1500 pounds of weight, and I am impressed not only by this, but because it seems slight to me.

"Are you feeling that?" Lucas walks over to me and puts his hand on my shoulder. "It seems light as a simple brick to us, does not it?"
"That's weird... I do not need to put too much force on my knees to push it" I bent my mouth into a smile full of doubt.

André and Rick watch us quietly.

"I noticed something happened as soon as I got home. My clothes were tight and I almost tore the shirt I wore today at work " Lucas comments and his tone is impressed and curious. It pecs bounce to give emphasis on the item: rip the shirt.

I pull the dumbbells out of the machine and sit facing him.

"I do not know, but that happened to me as well." I put my hands on my chin, thoughtfully.

"It can only be one thing, my dear." Lucas rests his callused, sturdy hand on my broad shoulder. "We had a growth spurt." He smiles openly.

"Come on! Do not be crazy, Lucas. We're not old enough to have growth spurts." I stand up and stare at him, eye to eye. Eyebrow arching "How do you stand at the height of my eyes?" I take a step back.

"I grew up, Tonny. I do not know how, but we've grown. You... " points to my chest "Not much in height but in strength and muscles for sure"

André approaches and speaks:

"He's right, big Tonny. When his painting pointed at the door of the gym, we saw that it was not the same "he knocks twice on my shoulder.

"I can not have grown up in muscles..." I turn on my heels and walk to the gym and when I see the numbers coming up, I blink several times not believing. The scale weighs 370 pounds. I increased 40 pounds in a few hours. I feel strong, and my clothes tight, but I thought it was for protein shakes, but it was impossible to gain so much weight in so little time.

"Bro, this is incredible," cometh Andre. "I want to know what you're taking. Please share with us," he almost begs.
"Man, this is fantastic. You are now the most muscular man in this gym, the strongest and ..." Rick walks up to me and sniffs. "Also the most stinky... fuck, brah. You look like you do not shower in a long time." He wrinkles his nose in disgust at my strong smell.

"My smell is from a real man, you asshole." Without warning, I pick up his head and take him to my armpit. Holding his head from behind, I force Rick's nose into the hairs of my stinking armpit. "You smell a real man, you fagot."

He walks away, coughs a little and then wipes his face with his hands, but not before he has swallowed a few drops of my stinging sweat.

"Damn it!" He yells, pounding my chest like a concrete wall. "Big Tonny, you asshole... your sweat tastes like dead pigeon urine." He stretches his tongue trying to clean it, but it's late, bad taste and salty was already coming down his throat.

Then the unexpected happens. The loops of Rick's yellow tank shirt loosened. Its trapezoids swell unusually. We all stood staring at Rick's instant muscle growth.

"What the fuck is that ?!" Andre comments by touching Rick's new traps and shoulders "You just sniffed Tonny's sweat and grew..." he turns to me "Raise the armpits, great Tonny, I want to drink until the last drop "

I raise my hand in a stop sign to Andrew, who is as impressed as I am.

"That can not be happening." I shake my head in negative. "I thought it was just a legend"

"Legend ?!" Lucas says with wide-eyed "What kind of legend?"

I fold my arms.

"The legend of the men of the Silva Giant family" narrowed the glance at Lucas and at Rick, both older than Andre.

The stories about the men in our family, which my grandfather told when I was a child, always fascinated me. They made me understand why I was always the biggest kid in school, and the biggest teen on the high school football team. All men in our family receive the Giant surname, on account of my great-grandfather's grandfather. With each generation, a family man was born with a power. No one could ever explain where such power came from, but we keep this secret always safe. My grandfather said it was better to hide than to show the world what they would never understand. The explanation my grandfather gave was that: in his excretions, sweat, saliva, sperm and strong scent, contains an enzyme (never discovered the name was then dubbed a Giant enzyme) that can make other men grow. Sometimes this power is increased by the factor: worship and flexion of muscles. An old family member who was a physician discovered this enzyme, but kept his research buried. After all, he was also a Giant. But only one Silva Giant was born with increased power: excretions + worship factor, and he was murdered before he was even 30 years old. He was my grandfather's brother, therefore, my father's uncle. At the time of the assassination, my grandfather told me that all the Giants of the family were angry and decided to take justice with their own hands, all the villains of the city were beheaded, but without guns, the giants used their hands. The rebellion of the giants, as it became known, was the event that the government has always kept secret, since all of us, Silva Giant, have been living in a way that is usually among other people. It was not all men who had this enzyme, most of the time we were only born big even with a "blessed" genetics, but that power was not past for everyone. And, according to my grandfather, it had been almost 100 years since he was born one since his brother, the first Silva Giant, with that power... well, until now.

"It's a joke," André says, shocked. "This looks like story out of comics."

"Darling, this can not be real..." Lucas frowns, holding my hand.

"Guys, that's the only explanation," I tell Andre. "You met my father, did not you?"

He shakes his head confirming." He was a fucking old man"

"My grandfather was also huge and lived more than 100 years... my father was 60 years before the plane crash that killed him, and he always seemed to be 40 years old. He had muscles so solid they looked concrete. Does not this seem strange to you? By Brazilian men's standards, we, Silva Giant, are completely different "

"And after 100 years, you, the youngest of your family was born with this enzyme that can help other men grow ..." Rick stares at me for a second and then continues: "Only men can grow not women, right? "
"Yes, only men"

"Thank the gods!" He makes a sign of thanks, like a cross, and we laugh in Rick's playful way.

"What I do not understand is how I've grown more than you and even more than Rick," Lucas says with a hand on his chin.

Eyes widening, I stare at him and the other guys.

"It can not be... it can not be..." I say nervously with my hands on my head trying to process all this. "Lucas, our adorations ... when we love our pectorals at work and you still kissed my sweaty face... that's it... I'm the strongest Giant in my family after almost a century..." a crazy thirst , insane of power takes over my body. I feel a desire to avenge the death of my predecessor and make the world pay for what makes gays like me. "A new God was born" I have a double bicep and my friends accompany me in another poses.

Rick flexes his pecs.

Lucas grinds his abs.

André becomes hypnotized.

The three of us began to grow slowly. It's like some kind of bond that we have after each of them has experienced my excretions and worship. The other students are frightened by our roars and our gradual expansion. Andre walks away a little, he is frustrated by not being on our back growing as well. Have fun with your kid face that is missing the fun. I stop flexing and the guys stop. We are the same size and with larger muscles, so big that our clothes scream for help, our sneakers fight bravely to resist the spread of our stinking feet.

"ANDRE, MY FRIEND" my voice is deeper and more powerful "I'M SORRY..." I clear my throat to try to speak lower "I will not leave you out, although I always wanted to see you like this, like an insect... HAHAHAHA "

Rick and Lucas laugh along with me and the sound of our laughter makes the gymnasium's windows shudder. André is at the height of the middle of our abdomens. And he's 6'4", he's a very tall man.
"YOU LOOK LIKE A SMALL DOLL" Rick strokes his lover's hair teasing him.

"You asshole..." he pushes Rick's hand away from his head.

We played with André, we took him seriously. He gets a little annoyed, but not to the point of being upset with us. We were always friends.

"Okay, little André ..." I reach out to him "Join us, my friend"

I pull Andrew and I stuck his nose into the cleavage of my pectorals. I slide his head from side to side, so that my strong scent permeates him. I lift Andrew's head and kiss his face, I deposit enough saliva in his mouth. The other guys moan loudly, stroking the middle of their stuffed groin. André walks away and swallows everything I gave. He puts his hands on his waist and then the "magic" begins. His shirt rips as his muscles move. His sneakers cry with the expansion of his feet and the strong smell of his sweat becomes more evident, more rotten. The lint left in his shirt, he rips out with a mighty roar, and we roar together. André flexes his biceps proudly and with his new deep baritone voice he says:

"THANK YOU, BIG TONNY ... BUDDY" He smiles biased and pecs bounce.

After our first growth spurt, with our shorts and extremely tight shoes, we returned to practice. We trained for hours, the repetitions in each exercise increased, consequently the weights also. In the end, no one else in the gym could train because all the dumbbells were being used by us 4, the super giants. The owner of the gym, Claudio, a middle-aged man, called us: super giants, and asked us to leave so that the other students could use the machines and weights of the gym. I, the strongest of all, said no, that we would only leave when we wanted to go.

"WE ARE THE BIGGERS MEN IN THIS PLACE, BRAH... Nobody can tell us what to do" I leaned my finger on his narrow chest and pushed him until he fell to the ground. Out of fear, and out of respect, he let us train in peace. Our scales were inhuman. All 4 are measuring 8'3" tall.

Weights:
Rick: 432 pounds of pure muscle. He's the thinnest of us, and his triceps are oversized.

Lucas: 473 pounds of massive and lean muscles as well. It has one of the most bulging and hard pecs I have ever seen.

André: 480 pounds and looks like a bear. It has a protruding belly, but due to regular exercises it is hard as stone. Her thighs are incredibly large as oak trunks.

Finally, I, Tonny: 518 pounds of massive muscles, arms larger than the head of a normal human being, and a butt so hard and large that my shorts did not hold and streaked.

"BOYS..." Andre says, dropping a weight on the floor, not caring about the noise or what could break. A THOOOM is heard throughout the gymnasium when the dumbbell is thrown on the floor. "I want MOOOORE" flexes the biceps "I need more... do not you feel it?" He kisses the spikes of his biceps.

"That's incredible, buddy... I know how you feel" I do a front lats spread in front of the gym mirror.

The boys accompany me, and soon we will not fit in front of the mirror. We play pushing each other to take the mirror and Lucas ends up balancing and falling over the bar. His huge body destroys the glass counter and crushes several utensils.

"Oh my God!" Shouts the owner of the canteen with her hand in her mouth.

"Your troglodytes. Look what they did," her son complains seriously with Lucas who stands up and stares at the little man.

"It was not my intention" my lover wipes away the broken glass from his arms and back, no matter what he did.

Impressively, he did not cut himself. The power we have now is spectacular. Our skin is almost impenetrable, like steel or other stronger metal. Imagine when we grow older? I slowly approach Lucas.

"I apologize for the damage," I face the cousin's son. It is so small that it reaches the height of our groin. Rick and Andrew join us.
The confusion is armed. Four muscular and extremely strong giants gathered around a tiny man who resolved to be brave and unloving his own life.

"You fucking brute..." he shouts with his index finger in a frown. "They've finished with the counter in my mother's canteen" squawks.

Sure the laughter with the hand in the mouth, and the boys do the same. This mouse is so small.

"I told you it was not intentional. We were joking, I got unbalanced and fell, that's all." Lucas shrugs, but tries to be sympathetic to the situation, just try, because deep down he does not care about what he broke.

If I know my lover, he does not care what he causes around the younger people. He always says, "I'm big and I need space, if you're in my way, be careful not to turn a stain."

"Little friend..." André speaks, our furry-breasted bear resting his big hand on the little man's shoulder. "We're big guys, one thing or another will always break our back, so get used to it. It is not intentional... not yet "smiles maliciously.

Andrew's devilish grin was an omen for what would happen soon. The mood of the canteen's son calmed down and he realized he could not deal with us.

"What do you mean by 'still'?" I ask, staring at Andre.

"Let's grow more, shall we not?" He says putting his hands on his waist.

"Yeah... but, do not you think we're a nice size?" I scratch my head.

Lucas squeezes my shoulder and says,

"Ah, my dear... do not deprive us of this power. Let's be the greatest men on earth, and I know you like to be the greatest "stampede my butt.

"Listen to your boyfriend, Tonny. Come on, brah! Let's GROW" André explodes on a front lats spread.

We repeated the poses and began to flex. Within minutes, what was left of our training clothes disappeared. Our sneakers exploded in a loud 'BOOM' sound made our thick, stinky fingers appear. It did not last long until our feet were completely free. The stench stunned the others, but they did not grow, I only activated that power for the four of us.

From the floor to the ceiling of the gym it was a height of 55ft and we were already playing the uppermost part of the gym center. Lucas even teased putting his hands on the ceiling and forcing the plaster lining, casually he opened a hole in the ceiling with his hands and pieces of white plaster fell to hit some small ones that insisted on being around us. Claudio, the owner of the gym, ran scared, many students and staff followed. The inquisitors stayed to take photos and record videos of our growth. Soon, we were on the internet for the whole world.

"Do you think we're about how tall?" Rick asks looking up at the ceiling. The tip of his nose touches the plaster ceiling.

"Almost 55ft, I think, or more," I say flexing my abdomen "Want to know what I think?"

They turned to me in expectation, their eyes glittering.

"Let's grow... MOOOOOORE"

We roar and flex our muscles in varying poses. Rick: double front biceps. André: to flex your thigh-sized thighs. Lucas: pecs bounce along with me, but I crunch my abdomen frantically. The walls of the gym, like the plaster ceiling, begin to crumble. Our roars are scary to the little people who do not understand how we got so big and still growing with no sign of stopping. Desperate, people run like insects fleeing death.

The 'crack' of the walls breaking apart, it's like classical music to my ears. A symphony of bricks, concrete and plaster being crushed as we grow, leaves me with a wild excitement. My dick starts to leak, very pre-cum. The liquid is thick, translucent, and with a strong smell even stronger than my sweat, it comes out of the crack of my cock like honey that runs from the hive. The boys stop their push-ups, our clothes can not resist, at least what's left of them, our underwear ripped like paper with the expansion of our muscles and cocks, and now we're naked. Rick, André, and Lucas come closer to me and look directly at my dick from which it smells attractive, like a mating call.

"Oh man... that smell coming from his monstrous mast, excites me." Lucas caresses his erection that grows with tubular veins and begins to leak as well.

"It's like you're calling us to fuck... the smell of your dick is wonderful," Rick growled nibbling at my shoulder and also stroking his own cock.

"That's so exciting, great Tonny." André worships my cock and strokes my thighs.

"Oh, brothers... I think I'll cum soon, but I do not want to go that far now. In fact, I want to test another growth factor, my sperm... " I let out a deafening groan.
"Hmmm... yes, my dear Tonny... your sperm must be so much more powerful than your pre-enjoyment." Lucas caresses my swollen cock thick with a twenty-gallon barrel, and still growing.

"I need to fuck you... NOW" I growled and pulled Luke by the waist kissing her fleshy lips. He grabs my neck and returns the kiss.

Embrace Lucas with strength and our bodies stick together, sweat increases and we drink from it. Our caresses are intense. He runs his big, callused hands down my back until he reaches my muscular ass, runs his thumb around my hole making me moan loud. The stick full of protruding veins leaned against my cock and we roared through the kisses. The sensitivity of our genitals is extreme, and the slightest touch, we feel small outbursts of pleasure through our grown bodies.

I turn Lucas back and push my swollen, larger mast in the middle of his ass. With her right hand she stroked her numb nipples, and with her left hand she moved her dick. I pull closer and he opens his butt exposing his big, hot, sweaty hole. Without hesitating, for I have no more doubts about my growth, I put my purple cock in Lucas's hole at once. He screams, roars and moans with pleasure. The movements within Lucas are rhythmic, and I slowly accelerate. He rests his hands on the floor crunching the concrete floor of the gym, I think we're now weighing tens of tons.

In position 4, ready to be fucked by me, Lucas seems to be raised to another level of arousal. Your sweat also smells strong, pungent, it makes my dick grow even more inside him. I speed up the movements and then I look like a jackhammer punching a hole in the ground. Lucas's interior is tight, hot and ... delicious. My sweat runs down my body, so I begin to lick myself and almost instantly begin to grow past the roof of the gym once and for all. I feel the warm night air of Rio striking my face when my head goes over the ceiling, then my shoulders, and then my chest overcomes the roof.

"FUCK... THIS IS AMAZING" my voice sounds like a timid thunder and I see people running without understanding what happens.

I hear the sirens from afar, eye to the side, and I see cops with their guns in hand, ready to shoot and defend the little insects of this hot city like hell. I look down from the gym and see Andrew and Rick, their faces sullen because they have not grown older.

"HOW WILL, MY LITTLE FRIENDS?" Laughter mightily making smaller people cover their ears.

Lucas still has his hole buried in my cock, and I decide to impale my lover. I hold his muscular waist and lift his heavy body until my cock holds him in the air. He gets impaled and weak from so much heat, his legs swaying in the air. I feel it is time to grow more, so I accelerate the going and coming inside of it and without taking too long, I cum.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH... FUUUUUUUUUCK... UUHHHHHHHHHH... I GONNA CUM"

Dust inside Luke liters and gallons of hot cum, thick and powerful. It's snapshot to see my lover's growth. His muscles building right in front of me as if in magic. I hear his bones crack, his feet lengthening, breaking the wall in front of him. He howls like a lion during his growth spurt. I pull my cock out of its tight hole and turn it over to me, it's already at the height of my chest as I rub your nose at the cleavage of my mountainous pecs. He moans and licks every stretch of my chest and then we paste our lips into a fiery and frantic kiss. We exploded into another growth spurt, now together, as it should be. The roof of the gym is below our waist and the debris serves for Andrew and Rick to come up and watch us better.

"Ah, brothers... you're fucking idiots." Andre curses with his permanent annoyance.

"HAHAHAHA... LIL ANDRÉ... take this"

I turn my cock's head down, and squeeze from the base to the tip to expel the remains of hot sperm still inside my giant tube. The thick dripping drops on the destroyed floor of the gym and I watch André and Rick run into the puddle of semen that forms. They smear themselves, drink what they get and then begin to flex, but before they lick at my sweaty feet.

Their bodies expand more and more. I smile when they approach the height of my chest, but something happens, and they keep growing more and more. I erect my neck, Lucas does the same, we are impressed as the two expanding in height greater than Lucas and me. I stand at the height of their navel. Stroking my short hair, Rick lets out one of his jokes:

"WHO IS THE BIGGER NOW, LITTLE TONNY?" His laughter can be heard throughout the northern part of the city of Rio de Janeiro.

They begin to walk, destroying the remaining walls of the gym. I feel the vibrations of his steps.

BOOOOM ... BOOOOM .... BOOOOOM

They approach a 10-story building and without warning they punch the building. The dust rises over their exuberant bodies, exciting me. They laugh with an evil tone in their voice, the police begin to shoot at the giants, but the bullets look like mosquitoes on their skin. It is so insignificant that they feel nothing. After destroying the building, they step back and end up stepping on houses, cars and people. The destructive and bloody feeling is exciting and addictive. I see in their faces the joy and indifference in destroying, crushing and stepping on the lesser people. I want this for myself, too.

I turn Lucas to my face and kiss him greedily. He accepts my caress and we begin to lick my sweat and the remains of my still warm enjoyment on the tip of my cock. Immediately I feel the growth appear at full strength. We roar in the middle of the licks and rise to the level of titans, bigger than Andre and Rick who already walk toward the seafront of the city. Lucas and I overtook the residences buildings of the north of the city, buildings with more than 20 floors are at the height of our waist. Lucas is smiling amusingly, he likes to show who has more strength, has always been like this and now he begins to make blows more blows on the buildings. His closed fist is larger than a wrecking ball.

I hear sirens in the distance, but I do not care, nothing else matters to me, besides showing the mediocre world that a gay can be big, strong and imposing. There is no better way to demonstrate power in this size, it is as if nothing could stop us, and in fact, nothing can stop us now. Looking south I see a trail of destruction, a lot of dust, explosions, screams and many rubble, this was the path made by Andrew and Rick who were heading towards Leblon beach. I follow the same path ending the destruction caused by my friends. "Fools! They can not do the job right "I think smiling and leveling neighborhoods with my gigantic feet. Lucas follows me and during the walk he picks up several people in his hand and smashes them by closing his fingers on them. Once dead, he deliberately cleans his hand and captures more small people.

"These little shit are so weak. With a breath of mine they break. Exempt! "Lucas dwarfs the little ones in his hand.

In a few minutes we reached André and Rick who were already leveling part of the noble district of Leblon. Not all the money, nor the luxury that the residents had in their apartments was defense against the fists and feet of my friends, they were maddened by the power. I do not judge them, I do, and I want more.

"THEN, YOUR SHITS... FUNING WITHOUT US" like thunder, my voice falls on them looking upward with wide eyes.

"How... ah, damn it!" André grunts, dropping half of a building on the ground that he plucked.

"Brothers... why do not we get together?" Rick says.

Sometimes he had a glimpse of worthwhile ideas. It was rare, but I realized that it would be interesting what he would propose.

"DID YOU THINK WE WOULD NOT GROW MORE? RASCALS "

Lucas's voice broke, he raised his right foot and then crumpled it over the rubble, killing all life that could exist there trying to save himself, who knows?

"I'm telling us we grew up together. Hands, we're gay, muscular and giants. We can grow more and more and master the shit of this world"

I put my hand on my chin, pondering Rick's idea.

"What do you think, Lucas? Sounds like a good idea. Gay giants dominating the world. That sounds very interesting to me"

Lucas kisses me on the cheek and whispers in my ear:

"These guys are our friends, I think we can trust. And gays dominating the world, it will be the best revenge against all the discrimination we have suffered in the past, my dear "
It will be our revenge. That's what I thought at first, but in fact, I wanted to dominate the world anyway, to be the pride of my grandfather, my father and the Giant Silva who were killed in the past. I'll be the owner of everything and I'll have three butts to fuck all I want, and that's better than any gay revolt.

"Come on, boys. I'm going to fuck each one of you and let's... GROW "

After fucking each other's ass, we grew in size equality and with muscles so large that we looked like they came out of a morphed image made in photoshop. We weighed hundreds of thousands of tons, and our height reached 16,000ft ... yes, we now measure 16,000ft tall and soon we would grow more.

The city of Rio de Janeiro was in ruins. The world's best-known postcard, Christ the Redeemer, had turned a doll into my hands. I first plucked off the head and then the remains of the city's most famous statue. I went up on the mount where the figure of Christ stood and spread my arms in the same pose. My friends applauded me and laughed at the joke. There is no god, we are the true Gods and now the world will be ours.

"How about a visit in another country?" Rick asks.

"I want to get to know France and enjoy to crush the Eiffel Tower," Andre comments by scratching his hairy pectoral.

"Where are you going, my dear?" Lucas kisses my cheek.

"Washington DC. Let's have a last visit to the president. " I smirk.

********THE END********

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...