From Hulk to God (Part 1)

remerting

From a roleplay I'm doing with a friend. There's been a lot more written so keep an eye out for part 2 later on. The series includes, muscle growth, hyper and macro.

It was mid afternoon deep in the Arizona desert. Doctor Banner had been out in this isolated lab now for the better part of two years, working out how to make monsters out of men. Improving the military's selection of men and surpassing the limits of human biology. anything to get a leg up on the looming danger of foreign agents. Rumor was they too were working on something similar. He was currently standing in front of a large computer console, adjust a vast multitude of dials and switches, adjusting his math on the fly to accommodate the varying inputs the system was being fed. "Alright... I've regulated the output and the correction algorithm is steady. I hope your math was as good as you say." the beanpole doctor said, his voice a little nervous. He trusted their work, but facing down the emitter itself was a little nerve racking.

"Have faith Bruce. You've seen the numbers so there's no reason for doubt. After we succeed in the tests, you and I can finally get out of this place. I'm not taking any more delays just because the military can't decide on who should be their test subject." Although Richard was completely committed to seeing his work finalized, he too couldn't help but feel anxious going through with the final trial. After all, it was Banner's idea to take the test but the experiment was almost too good to be true. Banner might really be the next superhero in the world, but even then, what would that spell out for the rest of the military.

"I know, I know. I'm human. Doubt always lingers, even when facts show there is nothing to fear. We see monsters in the shadows at night." Bruce sighed, adjusting his glasses gently on his face. The concept of super human powers was extremely glorious. His brain and the brawn they were artificially creating would be a tremendous force for good, as long as he kept his morals. That's why Richard was around. "Everything is set over here, how're things with the emitter module?"

"As good as one can expect. Just step onto the platform and we can get started. I'll give you a minor dose and from there we can witness the results."

"Right, base of our simulation resulted... At this dose my shoes should be tighter, but nothing else." he said taking off his glasses and setting them down somewhere safe. He left his lab coat on his chair as he walked over to the patch job platform they made. "Ready!"

From the console, Richard turned the dial clockwise to setting 1. An audible hum buzzed above Bruce as the dish-like machine was being fed the appropriate power. After typing away on his keyboard, Richard set his hand onto a large switch mounted to the console. Looking up, both men saw eye to eye in anticipation. "Here we go..."

"Alright. Lets play god!" Bruce shouted, giving a final thumbs up as the machines whirred and buzzed around him. Even though the voltage was low, the machine was rather dramatic. The switch was flipped. Visible green distortions in the air could be seen whirling around Banner in an instant. Although the machine was clearly working, the ray of radiation had no bearing on Bruce. Despite being affected, the only thing he could truly feel was a light headed sensation. Bruce winced gently, looking at the green flickers and glittering around his body. He looked at Richard's blur and shrugged. "Doing good." He shrugged gently.

A good minute had passed and eventually the switch was flipped again. Richard could see Bruce completely untouched by the event. Although expecting noticeable alterations in Banner's physical appearance, super powers can sometimes be hidden away and thus further examination was necessary.

"Well... for all the sound and spark the machine gave off, I feel relatively the same. could you hand me my glasses?" Bruce said, carefully stepping down from the platform. He wandered over to Richard's blur, wondering if he looked any different. "Well Bruce, you don't look any different, but we never really expected that much to change on a physical level." Richard reached out to hand Banner his glasses. "How do you feel?"

"To be frank. Light headed and annoyed. I'm concerned we may have to go back to formula." He frowned as he slipped on his glasses. He shifted gently, his clothing felt a little off to him, but perhaps it was the treatment. "We may want to do this nude next time. My shift feels starchy."

"Don't be so hasty. You might have gained something after that kind of exposure. We can't risk another dose until we know what's changed. Are you sure there isn't anything about you worth noting?"

"Hmmm nothing of notice right now but I see what you're saying, give the treatment time to work." The doctor nodded as he slipped the lab coat back on as well. Bruce picked up a clip board going over the questions, post test. He shuffled a little, feeling a little warmer, but nothing concerning.

It was later that day lunch had just past and the sweltering heat of the desert was rising steadily. Bruce was sitting at his desk in the lab, slowly pouring over their calculations, theorems and various documents and tests. By this point in time, he felt that something should have happened, there should have been a change, yet nothing at all. He kept his calm however, this was the first trial on an organic creature they tried. it wasn't a set back. Soon there'd be a swath of overly grown men, charging across battle fields. He grinned at the idea. heck if the test had worked, he would have been one. He felt his cheeks grow warmer as he pictured himself at superhuman sizes.

Bruce coughed gently as he got up to answer. He twisted the knob and pulled it open, harder then he expected. "Yes?" He asked. "Sorry to bother, it's just been several hours since the experiment and I wanted to know if you've come to any conclusions yet on the test." 

"Nothing yet, I apologize." Bruce said to Richard, inviting him into his lab. Bruce found himself adjusting the AC in the lab, lowering the temperature further as he felt even warmer. "Warm today, isn't it?" He began to prepare the coffee machine. "Did you find any breakthroughs?" He said as he shifted his stance a little. Richard gave Bruce a puzzling look. "Nothing to work from I'm afraid. I will say, you have this room freezing cold right now. Are you sure you're okay?"

"You find it freezing? I'm feeling really warm" Bruce huffed and sat down at the lab desk once more, stretching himself. "I kind of wish it had work though..." Richard leaned on the desk next to him. "It's hard to say. Maybe genetics are a factor. After all, you're the only one we've tested. I suppose we can try another dose later." Richard looked at Bruce and noticed sweat marks around his work shirt. "If you had these powers, what do you see yourself doing?"

"Hard to say, but it would make assembling labs a lot easier." Bruce chuckled, slowly starting to day dream about hoisting large lab machines over head, being built like a tank and just... so big, so colossally huge. He didn't even notice his hand lowering down to his crotch, caressing his cock gently through his pants.

"I can't imagine it being wide spread through military interactions. So many men getting that treatment. One can only imagine what life would be like living with such power on a daily basis..."

Bruce nodded and chuckled in agreement. "Men the size of giants, walking around, training, maybe it would spread into the general populace," he smirked as he felt his manhood harden in full."God i wish it worked on me." He moaned softly, squeezing the fat head of his manhood. "I don't think it would-" Richard paused after he heard the rustling of Bruce's pants. "Banner what are you doing?!"

Bruce was a little lost to his growing lust, slowly working his shaft out of his pants. "Sorry Rick, i just... really need to take care of this." He muttered, almost admiring his decently sized manhood. "Something had happened to you hasn't it! I mean I know it's been a while, secluded and isolated but where's your decency!" Regardless of his outcry, even Richard was impressed how fat Bruce's uncut malehood was.

"I'm nowhere near the projected results. I think its just cabin fever..." he grunted, slowly letting Richard admire his manhood. From the few choice veins running along the shaft to his thick, fat glands and the green tint slowly spreading over it. "W-What's happening!?" Richard was in awe as the pinkish skin tone of Bruce's junk was slowly changing to a dark green hue, but it wasn't just Banner's cock that changed, even his skin was gradually shifting to green as he pumped his dick over and over.

Bruce huffed and panted working his shaft faster now, the green spreading. His cock was slowly stretching, pulsating, enlarging between his fingers. "Uhhhfff Richard... I think... something's happening." The scientist backed away slowly from Bruce, witnessing the changes overtaking in his body. The masturbatory arm locked into a flex was noticeably bulging inside Bruce's tightening work shirt. His neck filled the collar, veins creeping out as his expression grew more intense. For every push and pull of his growing hand going up and down the enlarging cock, Banner's form only widened, clothes filling with his mass.

Banner could feel the changes overtaking him, at this point he welcomed it, flexing and relaxing his masturbating bicep, watching the muscle swell and relax, then swell even larger. He could feel his shoes growing tight around his feet, his shirt struggle to stay clasped. he couldn't help but begin to laugh. His tongue hung out as his belt gave way to his widening hips.

Bruce's bellow sounded almost deeper than his regular voice. Richard was still in awe, absolutely paralyzed and yet, overjoyed in some way. "My god Bruce, it actually worked!" Bruce was too far gone to hear what Richard was saying. All he knew was that he felt good, wanted to feel even better. He dropped his cock for a moment, brought both his arms up slowly, and pumped his biceps into twin peaks. Thinking was hard now, his mind addled by the sheer rush of power from his entire body. "Big now. Getting bigger!"

Each ball of muscle tore seams across his long sleeve shirt. His hard cock stretched to a foot in length right in front of the flexing behemoth, twitching in wait for his touch. The brute that was Bruce had gained a foot to his frame and even the chair creaking and groaning suggested he had put on a tremendous amount of weight. All of this started just from Banner being hot and bothered and even as he sat there, hands off his meaty cock, his growth slowed to a crawl. Maybe masturbating really did set off a chain reaction. "Bruce, I can't believe I'm saying this but, I need you to... to keep touching yourself."

The massive brute huffed and eagerly continued to work his shaft. He didn't need a puny human telling him what to do, but it seemed he enjoyed the show. The green monster couldn't help but flex while he continued to pump his monster cock. "Puny human, like what you see?" Of course Richard liked what he was seeing but did Bruce really not know who he was? "Banner, it's me, Richard. You know who I am right?" Richard said all the while the green behemoth continued fondling his girthy length, his body growing continuously as more rips and seams formed across his clothes.

The growing hulk grunted as he opted to stand, his feet bursting through his shoes as he suddenly increased in height, grunting as his muscles expanded in a rapid burst, his shirt tearing and bursting as his muscles expanded further. "Hu-Hulk can't stop! Hulk want morreeeee." Richard fell backwards, staring up at the growing green giant. He stood at eight feet, clad in nothing but loose torn shorts made from his pants, already on the verge of breaking as they held his filling balls. Veins traveled across his hairy physique, sweat dropping like rain as droplets zig-zagged around the curves and crevices of his muscular body. Hulk radiated with such an immense heat, still pumping his loins as he inched closer to the ceiling. "H-Hulk?" Richard could only question the new name of his partner.

The green giant roared and flexed, all but tearing the last vestigial remains of his shorts off. His balls dropped with a pleasant bounce, bringing a blush to the huffing brute's face. "What?!" He barked as the man called out his name, he stepped toward him, his muscles moved in tremendous harmony, like semi trucks maneuvering around a parking lot. Hulk grit his teeth and growled. "What human want from Hulk?"

Richard had to constantly crane his head back to keep the approaching Hulk in view. He stood uncomfortably close with his foot and a half prick poking against the scientist's chest, smearing pre into his work shirt. Richard continued to gawk up at Hulk, his heat and odor getting to his sensitive senses. Without saying anything, Richard put both of his hands onto the Hulk's shaft, slowly moving his palms back and forth, the deep green foreskin stretching and pulling back.

The Hulk snarled growing impatient moments before the human's hands were upon him, slowly working his shaft. The big green man placed a hand on the wall to steady himself. He licked his lips and moaned gently as his shaft was working. "H-hulk feel good. More! Hulk want more!"

Sweat formed on Richard's face as both the heat emanating from the Hulk's body combined with the lingering expectations expressed by his oversized partner. Never before would he have imagined himself in this situation, his lab assistant several times bigger, enraptured by sexual acts conducted from both curiosity and fear. Nevertheless, Richard picked up his pace, pressured by the brute's anticipation.

The Hulk groaned and placed his free hand on Richard's head, stroking him gently as the man pleased him. The green giant felt a rise in pressure through out his body, drawing several long growls from him as his muscle inflated further, straining his emerald skin as his grip grew stronger on the human's head.

Each stroke served to separate the smaller scientist's hands apart from each other as the shaft pushed up and out. He was growing. The stimulus from each masturbatory act only fueled the beast's power. Ever so slightly did the Hulk's shoulders bulge horizontally, chest furl forward, legs thicken in every direction, feet and hands scaling to larger sizes. His head remained almost untouched with the exception of his jawline growing bulkier, his brow shelving and cheek bones more pronounced. His overall appearance was made manlier. 

The growing brute felt his power increase, his body take up more room, his figure growing more and more imposing. his shoulders grew further apart, granting more space for his muscles to expand into. His musculature bulged under his skin, as deeply striated and detailed as the support cables for a bridge. He smirked down at the human, as he grew smaller and smaller. He felt his balls slowly drop down, swelling as his seed filled them, almost to bursting.

Witnessing the scene of his colleague, brutish and virile, growing right before his eyes had ignited even the doctor to sink deeper into his love-making. Eagerly, Richard pressed his lips against the smelly underbelly of the green cock while his hands pushed towards the back side of the stiff tool, lathering the meat with his tongue. The smells, the taste, the increase in flesh and splendor, all of it left the two intoxicated.

The growing brute cried out with each wave of growth that radiated out from his  massive shaft. the smaller hands, the warm tongue and the sheer physical pleasure of this transformation was growing to be too much for the Hulk. "Hulk gonna... Need to cum!"

Suddenly, Richard noticed the Hulk's involuntarily growth had ceased, replaced instead by a shaking sensation that tackled every foot of the green brute. He stepped away slowly, as if anticipating a bomb ready to go off at any moment.

Hulk roared and grabbed his massive cock, working it furious as his felt his balls tighten, muscles deep inside him sprung to action as his hips involuntarily thrusting his shaft into the wall, pounding through the concrete until at last, release was granted, his thick seed shot out in pulses as he let out a guttural roar, flexing with all his might. His growth suddenly returned, his head slamming into the ceiling as his body expanded faster now. cords of muscle growing discordantly. He stared at the hand gripping his manhood, watching as his fingers ballooned one by one, his palm widened to match, knuckles popping and rising like mountains. He hissed and snarled as his other hand, curled into a fist grew to match. Hulk... feel HUGE!" he bellowed.  Slowly, the orgasm subsided, the giant green man panted and rubbed his head, and slowly looked himself over, admiring his new mass and size. "Human... make Hulk feel grow again." he growled.

Richard stood behind him, jaw dropped as he stared on at the miraculous presentation of the Hulk's fuzzy backside. So many muscles were shifting hypnotically from the simplest of movements. Richard's eyes widened in excitement when he looked below to see such an enormous ass, strong yet plump with curly hairs sprinkled between each cheek. Even below that, the Hulk's mighty testicles hung low between his legs, bigger than ever, reaching just below the knees and hairy, like the rest of his frame.

The Hulk slowly turned to Richard, his  brow furrowed in annoyance, his eyes deep in his skull now, as his brow had expanded tremendously. As he turned, the other scientist would get a clear view of the perfectly sculpted delts, his triceps and striated lats. His bicep slowly swung into view, as large as a car tire. His pecs followed, each globular mass jutted out from his chest like the peaks of a mountain. Across his body grew the gently curled, black hair. His lantern jaw was dusted with a healthy 5 o'clock shadow.

Despite the perfect spectacle of throbbing muscles, sweat and hair, the Hulk's presentable turn brought forth an even bigger cock into view, growing flaccid now but thicker and bigger than before. The width could match even his hulking legs that draped in front of his titanic sack. Just how big could Hulk get? Richard could barely even process such a size.

"Human no hear Hulk?" He grumbled stomping forward towards the man, cock swinging from side to side leisurely as he walked forward. "Human!"

Shaking in fear, all Richard could mutter was "Y-Yes?" The Hulk started to fill his sight as he approached, a twelve foot muscle bound giant approaching, hunched over with abs of steel flexing and his traps carving indents into the concrete ceiling.

The Hulk struggled to move at times, dragging his rising traps through the concrete roof, shaking the dust off his shoulder. "What happened?! How Hulk... grow?" he asked, sounding genuinely curious.

"W-well Hulk, you're....hammer right there", Richard raised a finger pointing to the enormous girth between Hulk's legs. "That make's Hulk grow..."

"Hammer? Hulk no have hammer. Have fists!" he growled, holding one out for Richard. "See! Better than hammer, stronger." He unfurled his fingers gently, his forearms rippling as the muscle pulled his ligaments in a synchronized dance. "Hulk remember though. Making Hulk feel good made Hulk grow. But Hulk remember... light, green, made Hulk! Get light, Hulk wanna see if it make Hulk Hulkier."

"A light?", Richard asked questioningly. Perhaps he meant the machine. Green radiation could be the green light. If one dosage made him this big, what kind of an effect would another do to him? Regardless, Richard was almost giddy picturing the Hulk at a giant's size. After all, it was a discovery, a scientific discovery. He was ready to discover just how big man could be. "Hulk follow me" he said to him and walked out into the next room where the experiment took place.

Part 2

• Like 23