Muscle, Sex, Magic: Updated 18 May 2022

SeaMusc

More frequent, shorter chapters; Longer more infrequent updates? Asking for a friend. :-*  

304 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer shorter, more frequent updates? Or longer, but less frequent updates?

• Shorter, more frequent
    • Longer, less frequent

6 hours ago, SeaMusc said:

Hey Kyle18,

The story is nearly written in its entirety because I want to post it without such long breaks between.  The next chapter is done and edited but I told people I wouldn't post until it was complete on my end ...and this is what I have been occupying my time lately - Ive got my hands full 🙂    It will be posted soon though.  IMG_5012.jpeg.8125179cebe2d4ff4a75e75c3df6e844.jpeg

Hero status! ❤️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, SeaMusc said:

Hey Kyle18,

The story is nearly written in its entirety because I want to post it without such long breaks between.  The next chapter is done and edited but I told people I wouldn't post until it was complete on my end ...and this is what I have been occupying my time lately - Ive got my hands full 🙂    It will be posted soon though.  IMG_5012.jpeg.8125179cebe2d4ff4a75e75c3df6e844.jpeg

REALLY shows off all your hard work in the gym!

😁

Stay safe!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2020 at 1:31 PM, SeaMusc said:

Hey Kyle18,

Sorry for the late reply, I understand and I thank you also for helping others🙌😊

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Thank you for sharing that beautiful part of your mind with us.  Your storytelling skills are legendary.  I’m wondering what it might be like to sit around a campfire with you and perhaps a beer or two, listening to your imagination pour out into the summer night. 

many thanks to you once again,

peace,

george

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 3/22/2021 at 6:01 AM, hardmuscl4life said:

Thank you for sharing that beautiful part of your mind with us.  Your storytelling skills are legendary.  I’m wondering what it might be like to sit around a campfire with you and perhaps a beer or two, listening to your imagination pour out into the summer night. 

many thanks to you once again,

peace,

george

Thanks George 🙂 

I haven't been camping in a few years but would love to sit around a campfire and tell stories into the night - surrounded by muscle obsessed guys who would appreciate it.  Sounds like a fantastic idea. 🙂  You've always been very supportive of my stories (most of which are book-length LOL).  I appreciate you, my friend.  

Kai

• Like 4

@SeaMusc

Yes, I agree with @hardmuscl4life full on. You have a beautiful mind and your ability to tell a loving, lustful and emotional story is amongst the ranks of our finest authors. I honestly (and this is no bullshit) felt the emotion that you have written. I can't even describe it. Thank you.

- Jim

• Like 1