Ultrabeef

Supplemental Growth

By Ultrabeef 

Jason Lim scanned the vast ballroom where the welcome reception was being held for all of the new interns of UB Sports Med, Inc.  Jason had scored this highly coveted position right out of university based on his work on genetic research and almost perfect GPA.  He was looking for one of his former high school acquaintances (friend would be too strong a word, Jason didn’t really have any friends).  Hunter Rodriguez was a star football player in high school who had majored in Business and Marketing and had also won an internship in the Marketing department of UB Sports Med.  Jason secretly had a crush on Hunter all through high school but besides the fact that Hunter was straight, Jason was too shy and quiet to ever be noticed by someone as popular as Hunter. Jason only knew of Hunter’s hiring because of the jubilant post on Facebook holding his acceptance letter.  Even though it had been four years since high school Jason was hoping to spot a familiar face.  Just when he was about to give up looking Jason saw him.  Hunter Rodriguez, former high school stud.  Hunter looked good from across the crowded room, with his Hispanic good looks and designer suit hugging his athletic body, he would be hard to miss.  Sure he had filled out some since high school but from where Jason stood, it looked like it was in all the right places.  Hunter, catching sight of Jason burst into a huge grin and quickly navigated across the room wrapping his strong arms around the smaller man with a big bear hug. “Little Lim!  Look at you dude! All grown up and putting those brains to good use!” Hunter gushed, the smell of alcohol on his breath.  “Hey Hunter,” Jason stammered sheepishly. “Awesome place, huh?” Hunter motioned to the extravagant reception. “Uh, yeah.  It’s nice that we both got jobs here, isn’t it?” Jason could hear how stupid he sounded. “Uh, yeah bro! See you around”. Hunter headed off following some hot female intern with huge breasts.  Jason sighed to himself and slowly sipped his drink.  As he did, he caught sigh of himself in the ballroom’s mirrored walls.  His short, scrawny build and hairless, pale skin gave him an almost anemic look.  Jason’s longing hair was parted down the middle and hung over his eyes, giving him a boyish, almost feminine look.  Secretly, Jason wished that he looked more like a man, a man like Hunter.

It was another month or two before Jason ran into Hunter again.  UB Sports Med. was a massive company after all. “Hey, little Lim!” Hunter yelled out across the employee cafeteria motioning Jason to sit with him.  Jason, just glad to not have to spend another day sitting a lunch alone, gladly accepted the offer.  Hunter looked different than Jason remembered at the welcome party.  Hunter’s brown curly hair looked longer and more tousled and his suit seemed tighter but not in a good way.  It looked to Jason that Hunter had started to develop a beer gut.  Even Hunter’s face looked fuller and his jaw was peppered with black stubble.  “So, how’s it going” Jason asked absently taking a bite of his sandwich.  “Not that great actually” Hunter sheepishly replied.  “I’m kind of on probation”.  “What?!” Jason said a bit too loudly, almost choking on his sandwich.  “Yeah, dude.  This job is harder than I thought.  And all these business lunches and cocktail parties are taking a toll” Hunter patted his belly.  “Boss says I gotta get myself in shape or I can’t be representing the company anymore.  We are a sports supplement company after all.”  Jason simply stared at Hunter blankly, lost in thought.  “I gotta go dude, hope stuff is going good with you”. Hunter quickly got up and headed out of the cafeteria, leaving Jason alone.  In fact, things hadn’t been going that great for Jason either.  The generics whiz was reduced to formulating a better tasting protein powder.  Jason had been secretly been working on a muscle enhancement drug since college but his research was plagued with problems.  And when he brought his idea to his supervisor he was laughed out of the room and told that “interns should learn their place”.  Jason knew that if he could just test his serum and prove its success, he would earn the respect he felt that he deserved.  Which gave Jason an idea...

Jason put his plan into action the very next day.  Getting to the employee cafeteria early he bought two protein shakes and carefully put a small dose of his experimental formula into one of the cups.  When Hunter arrived Jason waved him over.  “I bought you a shake to help you get back into shape.”  “Thanks dude?” Hunter hungrily grabbed the shake and poured it down.  Jason watched curiously but there seemed to be no change in Hunter. “Better try a bigger dose tomorrow” Jason thought to himself as Hunter prattled on about the latest NFL controversy.

That night there was a loud pounding on the door of Jason’s apartment.  The noise was so unexpected that it jarred Jason off the couch in an instant.  He had no friends, who the heck could be knocking on his door especially this late at night.  Peering cautiously through the peep-hole Jason could see Hunter standing in the hallway wearing a rumpled trench coat.  Jason couldn’t believe it, his hot high school crush was standing outside his apartment door.  Jason cracked the door and Hunter shoved it open pushing past Jason into the dimly lit, shabby apartment. “Uh, Hunter! What the...” Jason stammered but Hunter held up his finger and Jason fell silent.  “Sorry bro!  I looked up your address in the company directory.  I need your help.” Hunter paced the room in the rumpled trench coat.  He looked different somehow, Jason silently pondered before responding. “Help?  With what?”  “This!” Hunter replied, ripping the trench coat open.  Jason gasped loudly at the sight.  Hunter was naked under the large coat, but that wasn’t what made Jason gasp.  Hunter was completely ripped with rock hard muscle.  He could have entered any physique competition and won with ease.  “What the fuck happened to my body bro?!” Hunter flexed his softball sized bicep causing Jason’s mouth to feel dry.  “I mean shit!  I wasn’t this jacked playing high school or college ball!”  Hunter looked down at his pecs and bounced them, mesmerized by their size and weight.  His thick dick swelling harder as he felt his pecs.  “Uhhh...” Jason moaned his own small cock leaking pre and soaking through his khakis.  Hunter looked up and saw the desire on Jason’s face.  The old cockiness was back as Hunter sauntered toward Jason with an evil smirk on his face.  “All this beef turning you on Little Lim?”  Hunter brought his sweaty pecs up to Jason face making them dance mere inches from the smaller man’s nose.  Jason, overcome with lust touched the warm, hard pec meat and could feel his sense of judgement go out the window, overcome by the hunk in front of him.  Jason licked the salty sweat of Hunter’s meaty pec, making his way to Hunter’s perky nipple.  As Jason rolled his tongue around Hunter’s nipple he heard the stud moan in pleasure and could feel Hunter’s thick dick swell harder and brush against his belly.  “Fuck! Lim that feels so good.  Don’t stop bro”.  Jason needed no further invitation, lowering himself and glancing up at the wall of muscle in front of him before taking Hunter’s hard cock into his mouth.  In a matter of minutes Hunter was bucking his powerful hips before shooting his white, ropy load all over Jason’s face.  “Jason shot his own load at the same time, spraying Hunter’s leg. “Clean it up, bro!” Hunter growled as Jason eagerly licked Hunter clean.  The pair spent the next few hours in a similar manner until Jason finally fell asleep cradled in the big man’s arms, his face smashed against Hunter’s pec.

As the morning light streamed through the window Jason woke with a start.  Had it all been just a crazy dream?  Just then Hunter sauntered into the room, still naked and gorgeous.  “Crazy night last night huh dude?” Hunter purred in his deep bass-filled morning voice.  Jason could feel himself getting hard again as Hunter sat on the bed next to him.  “So, you want to tell me what you put in that protein shake yesterday?  And where I can get more?”  Jason gulped in fear at the reality that Hunter had figured out the source of his sudden muscle growth.  Jason explained that he had put a small amount of his experimental serum in Hunter’s shake “to help him out in order to keep his job”.  “Oh, I’m not mad bro!” Hunter beamed as he flexed his perfect bicep. “But, if a small amount did this to me, I need to see what a bigger dose does”.  Jason tried to protest but the thought of Hunter getting even bigger and sexier was too much for the geeky scientist. “Ok, fine.  I’ll get some at work today but I better give it to you at my place to monitor the results.”  Hunter beamed a perfect smile “No prob little Lim.  I’ll be back here tonight at 7pm”.  Hunter struggled back into his trench-coat and headed for the door.  After he left Jason’s head was spinning.  What the hell was he doing?  Giving a total untested, experimental serum to the closest thing he ever had to a friend.

The rest of the day was a whirlwind for Jason. He quickly drove to work and was able to sneak out the rest of the vial of serum he had made and partially administered to Hunter the day before.  Jason had been so busy that he jumped in surprise when there was a loud knocking on the door at 7pm.  As Jason unlocked and opened the door, he gasped at the sight of Hunter.  Hunter had obviously spent the day shopping for clothes to fit his larger frame.  The destroyed jeans and white v neck t-shirt Hunter wore hugged every muscle and curve on his chemically enhanced body.  “Hey dude, you got the stuff?” Hunter rudely shoved Jason out of the way and barged into the small apartment.  “Um, yeah, I do Hunt...” Hunter raised his hand for Jason to shut up, “Let’s have it Lim.”   Jason, who was hoping for another romantic evening was taken aback.  “Is...is everything ok?” Jason sheepishly asked while taking out the vial.  “Yeah, why shrimp?” Hunter smirked and paced the room.  “I’ve just been feeling super horny and aggressive all day.  As soon as I leave here I’m heading to the club to get this body some action”.  Jason looked at Hunter with concern, these were side effects he hadn’t been expecting.  Before Jason could say another word Hunter grabbed the vial from Jason.  “Is this the shit bro?” “Uh, yeah Hunter but maybe we should hold off on another dose for a bit...” Jason stammered, “you seem really aggressive and to be swearing a lot. There might be some side effects I need to monitor”.  Fuck that dude!”  Hunter popped the lid off the vial and downed the liquid inside throwing the empty glass vial against the wall as he lowered it from his lips.  “Fuuucckk!” Hunter roared, his sexy voice getting even deeper.  Jason backer away in a mixture of fear and scientific curiosity as sweat began to soak through Hunter’s shirt.  Hunter's body immediately began to swell with epanding muscle. In seconds his shirt burst open as two thick swollen pecs popped out, the weight of the muscle forcing his nipples toward the floor and a deep crevice forming between them.  Hunter's back cracked wider as his lats flared into thick wings. His neck and shoulders thickened and grew wider as his arms bulked up into freakish guns.  Hair began to sprout on Hunter's arms and chest and even his face started to develop stubble across his square jaw.  Hunter's butt swelled straining his jeans before tearing through the fabric and his quads beefed up wickedly.  Jason could see that Hunter's cock was growing larger too, his lemon sixed balls and sausage dick hanging low from his cobblestone abs.  "Oh fuck!  Look at me!" Hunter roared as he flexed his huge muscles in the mirror.  Jason was horrified by the beast Hunter had become.  Just then Hunter caught sight of Jason and a look of total lust overtook his face.  "So fucking horny!  Must fuck now!"  Hunter grapped Jason in his powerful hands and ripped off Jason's pants before forcing his huge cock into the nerdy scientist.  Jason screamed in protest but Hunter was far too powerful. Jason blacked out as the animalistic grunts of Hunter echoed in his ears and the pain seared his anus as Hunter ripped him open with his monster cock, ramming the small Asian scientist with unsympathetic strength.

Jason woke up to see the morning sunlight streaming through the bedroom window and his phone ringing at the bedside table.  Jason was still naked and still sticky, covered in cum, but it appeared that Hunter was gone.  “Hel...hello” Jason sleepily answered the phone.  “Lim!  Where the hell are you?  You were supposed to be at work two hours ago!” Jason’s boss barked into the phone. “Sorry.  Sorry.  I’m on my way!” Jason hung up and tried to get out of bed.  His entire body was sore but he could barely walk because of the searing pain in his anal region.  “Ow! Crap!” Hunter whined as the warm water of the shower hit his sensitive body and washed Hunter’s sticky cum off.  Within a few minutes Jason was dressed and on his way to work, when his phone rang again.  “Hel...hello?” Jason answered. “Hey, little Lim!” Hunter’s deep sexy voice purred into the phone.  “You still sore from that wicked fucking I gave you last night?” Hunter laughed. “Hunt...Hunter....look, there are some side effects to the formula...I need to see you and run some tests.” Jason was really concerned about the rampant aggression and sexuality that Hunter was showing (along with his massive muscle growth).  Jason knew there was something wrong with the formula.  He should never have tried it on Hunter in the first place.  “I fucking love what you did for me dude!  I could never have imagined a body like this, and all this muscle, could feel so fucking sexy!” Hunter growled into the phone.  “I need to feel more muscle. To get even bigger dude. Bring the rest of the formula to your place tonight.  I’ll be there at 7pm.  Don’t fucking let me down or you’ll regret it!” As Jason started to protest, the line went dead.  Hunter had hung up.

Jason went through his work day in a daze.  Hunter must not have come to work because Jason didn’t see him at lunch.  Jason slipped the one remaining vial of formula into his pocket and headed home.  Still unsure what to do.  There was no way he could give Hunter another whole vial of formula, it could kill him, or turn him into such a sex-crazed muscle beast that he would be totally unstoppable.  But if he didn’t give Hunter what he wanted Jadon knew that Hunter could hurt or even kill him.  As 7pm rolled around Jason became more and more panicked.  Sure enough a loud banging started on the door and an insanely deep voice called “Open up little Lim! I need to give these muscles and this big dick a workout!  I’m horny as fuck!”.  Jason, backed away from the locked door, terror filling his mind at the prospect of Hunter raping him again and growing even bigger.  “Come on dude!  I know you’re in there!  Don’t piss me off and make me bust this door down!” Hunter sounded serious and Jason knew he was capable of doing it.

Jason knew he had only seconds before the testosterone-charged roided out muscle-beast that Hunter had become would burst through his locked door hungry for more growth serum and Jason’s still tender ass.  Jason rushed to the bathroom and locked the door before jumping into the tub and pulling the shower curtain closed.  Just then Jason heard the sound of his front door splintering as Hunter smashed it to pieces.  “Hey Little Lim!  Come out, come out wherever you are!” Hunter purred dangerously in his insanely deep voice that rumbled through the small apartment.  Jason knew that with Hunter’s increased muscle and strength he stood no chance of surviving another encounter with his former classmate.  Panicking and unsure what to do Jason realized that clutched in his hand was the final dose of the muscle growth serum.  The dose that Hunter wanted so badly.  Jason, using his reasoning skills, realized that his only chance against the muscle beast Hunter had become was to take the formula himself.  Jason silently hoped that his superior intelligence would be able to hold off the effects that had turned Hunter into a sex crazed muscle monster.  Jason uncorked the vial and drank it down.  The thick potion burned as it traveled down Jason’s throat and immediately he realized that while he might be saving his own life, he had made a huge mistake.  Jason could feel his body temperature rise as sweat began to soak the armpits of his button down dress shirt.  "Oh no!" Jason murmured as his arms began to swell stretching the fabric of his shirt tightly across his growing biceps. He could feel his brain becoming clouded over but he fought valiantly with all his mental powers to remain in control of the massive surge of testosterone that was coursing through his scrawny, Asian body.  Jason’s pecs ballooned out into two granite pillows that burst open his shirt sending buttons cascading against the bathroom wall.  Jason cupped his thickening chest and felt the brawny muscle getting large enough to force his expanding nipples toward the ground. As his lats flared out wickedly Jason could feel his cannonball delts swell and his neck thicken as his newly deepening voice moaned softly. Jason’s exposed arms swelled with growing beef as red stretch marks snaked across his porcelain skin, desperately trying to contain the swollen mass.  Jason could no longer see his belly but he could feel the hard ridges of his plate-like abs popping into place.  “Urggh! Fuck!” Jason moaned as his thickening quads burst through his khakis allowing his heavy cock and balls the freedom they desired.  “Oh shit! No...” Jason moaned as his glutes swelled into a big, beefy, bubble butt.  Jason reached back and tried to cup one of his massive butt cheeks.  The feel of the thick muscle ass in his hands caused Jason to let out a loud moan as his cock started to swell.  It was this sound that drew Hunter to the bathroom door.  As Hunter reached the bathroom door he reached for the handle and ripped the door from its hinges.  As the dust cleared Hunter tried to process what he saw.  There is the bathroom was a freakishly huge Asian bodybuilder with a massive frame easily on par with his own.  The thick Asian hunk with the floppy hair that hung into his eyes, looked equally confused and almost embarrassed.  “Litt...Lim?” Hunter asked, his mind finally registering who he was looking at.  Jason staggered out of the bathroom, unsteady on his feet and balancing all the new mass he had acquired in the last few moments.  “Hun...Hunter...I’ve got to focus, I’m...” Jason stammered tried to keep his mind focused.  Hunter strode over to Jason and playfully tweaked Jason’s nipple with his thumb causing Jason to shudder and out a low moan.  “No...please...don’t...” Jason weakly mumbled as Hunter pressed giant beefy pecs into Jason’s newly huge chest.  Hunter reached around Jason’s wide back and fondled his huge ass, while staring into Jason’s eyes before planting a passionate kiss on the former science nerd.  Jason tried to fight the kiss but the stimulation was too much and as he gave in, all his brilliant science knowledge evaporated from his brain. “Uggh!! Don’t...stop!” Jason purred as he shoved his tongue into Hunter’s mouth.  “Fuck yeah! Large Lim!” Hunter pulled away and grinned with lust in his eyes.  “You wanna fuck this big muscle donk, don’t ya sexy!” Jason purred wickedly as the horniness took over his brain. “Oh fuck yes!” Hunter growled as Jason turned around and bent over the bathroom counter revealing his huge perfect muscular Asian glutes to Hunter.  “Fuck me hard stud!” Jason growled as Hunter shoved his huge rod into him.  The sounds of Jason’s deep screams of pleasure echoed through the small apartment.

• Like 21
  • Thanks 4