überman Chapter 2: Old friends, ne problems

LorneLyon

Chapter 2: Old friend, new poblems.
Nothing, there happend nothing. But Thomas still looked at the mouth of the pistol.
'Enough.': a voice said.
Almost the biggest person Thomas ever was grapped the person at his neck.
'Let me go.': a voice said. Thomas heard it was a woman. 'It was just a joke.'
'I don't like deathly jokes. Your going with me.'
Thomas looked to the man holding the woman. He was like 8 feet, packing with the most ammount of muscles he ever witnessed. Thomas asked himself why the hell he didn't see the person before. The guy was sticking out of any other person. He wouldn't clearly see the face, accourding the room was all dark and only lighten by laser lights.
'Try to avoid problems sir.': the man say, carrying the woman away.
Thoms runs after them, catching them up in the bright lighten hallway.
'Wait!'
The man turned himself and looked to Thomas.
When Thomas looked to the man, it was like some put on a projector in his head. Places and events about his childhood flashed in front of his eyes.
He saw a face, face really close to him. With eyes like green emerald, just like the man in font of him.
'No way.': Thomas tough 'That's impossible.'
The man had some strange look on his face, like he was shocked to. He tried to look professional again.
'I...I had to go.'
The man walked threw a door and was gone.
Thomas stoot in the hallway for a couple of minutes. Did he just saw? It couldn't be.
Without thinking, Thomas leave the party and walked to his hotelroom. His toughts were spinnin like crazy, trying to understand what he saw.
Did he just saw, Justin? His childhood friend, who gave him his first kiss? The same Justin who told him: Fuck off. And leave for America.
It couldn't be. First off al Thomas never heard Justin or his family returned. And also, this guy was freaking big. He was like a wet dream. He shoulder were so wide, his pecs were like meaty slabs, stapped to his chest, he had biceps like there were basket balls pumped under his skin. And his face, so sqaure, roughed by a beard. It just couldn't.
By the time Thomas had put his head on the cussion, he had convinsed himself it wasn't Justin. Just someone why was strongly looking at him.
But, there was this little voice, back in head saying: 'You reconise his eyes. Nobody is having eyes like Justin.'

Thomas was happy he could focus on other things when he got back home.
He decided to take a study. He wanted to become a laywer.
The last year, the news about the überman had spraid threw the world. But, the strange thing was it only happend in the USA, in non other country there were there weren't any singals about these man.
Thomas already had give up the hope he maybe, secretly become one. Now he hoped he would complete his study and leaving to America to fight for the überman rights there.
Thomas liked it to be back on school, he love all of the knowledge. He soon reallise how he actually missed school.

It was arround his Autumn he got a call fom his father, out of sudden. His father and he barely called, even Thomas still remember his prommise.
'Hey dad.': Thomas said, while looking into a big law book, try to find an answer for a poblem on his homework. 'What's up?'
'Alright, I think.'
'You sound worried. Something happen?'
'Well, you could say that. We're actually very worried.'
'Something happen to one of you?'
'Well... yes?'
Thoms put the book away. 'Is one of you in the hospital?'
'Well, he did just leave it...'
'"He"?' Thomas tough. That could be only be one person.
'Is something happen to Cederick?'
'Well. euh... No...yes.... I don't know. It's all out of sudden. We don't know what to do.'
'What happen?'
'It's hard to tell. But I know your into that kind of stuff, so we tough you maybe know about it?'
'Kind of stuff? Is Cederick become out gay? Why is he in the hospital then? Did he get a Soa?'
'Well.. no. Actually, that's partly the problem.'
'Your very vauge.'
'Maybe you just need to come and see it yourself.'
'I'm comming directly.'
'I would pick you up at the station.'
Thomas left all his stuff were it was, picked his wallet, phone and keys and run to the train station.

It was just 90 minutes later when Thomas run to the car of his father, sitting in the passenger seat. His father dircetly started to drive.
'What happen?': Thomas asked again, when he see the worried face on his father's face.
'Try not to freak out. We don't know how it happen. The doctors said it is something genetical. We try to find some help, but nobody here know about it. It seems like to be an American thing.'
'American thing?'
'Yes, they said it started all there. But they don't have the experts here. And well, like I said. You have followed that subject.'
Thomas started to suspect something, but he didn't want to price his luck to early.
His father parked his car and they walked to the garden. His stepmother was at the garden table, looking to his little sister playing with a man his age.
Wait? Man? He looked better. The man who was as long as he was but far more buff was his little, 12 year younger brother Chederick. His little sister was holding a soccer ball between her feet, trying to pas him.
'This time I would get pass you ': she said, laughing.
'Not as long as I'm here.': Chederick said, also laughing. His voice was still the one of a child, but he got some deeps into it.
'Thomas!': his stepmother. 'Thank god your here. We didn't know who we could ask in such a short time.'
He was still staring at his little brother, who was headbumping a heigh ball from his little sister.
'Fuck!': he couldn't hold himself saying it.
He had dreamed of the moment he would meet an überman. But he never expect it be his little brother. He just know how his father and stepmother feel. He had heard stories about other parents of überman.
His brother and sister looked up.
'Thomas!': Chederick yelled. The two run to him and Chederick wrapped his arms arround his chest and pulled him in the most sudden and suprising bear hug he ever got.
After he took the time to gave his sister a hug, Chederick smiled to him and said. 'Hehe. Now I can pick you up. You always did that to me, now I can return the favour.'
If his buff body didn't surprised him already, his way of speaking did. He spoke like a full grown man. If it wasn't his brother he would try to take his changes with the guy.
But, that were worries for another time, he first must talk to the parents.
'C...could you two please go inside.': Thomas asked, try not to let his voice drip of upcoming lust. 'I want to talk with Dad for a moment.'
His little sister got inside directly but his brother look to him. 
'Awww, come one. I'm as big as you are now. You alwasy told me we would talk about everything open and honest if I was grown up. More grow up I couldn't get.'
He laughed and flexes his pecs. Thomas bite his lip, the fucker knew how to flex already. This was going to be harder then he tought. But he wouldn't be a law student if he didn't had some sharp answers for himself.
'I know. But some growing up isn't all about height, it's also about age. So, play with you sister and show you a big boy.'
'Okay.': he said and walked inside.
Thomas sat down with his father and put his head in his hands.
'I expected everything but this.'
'Well, you have followed that news, right?: his father asked.
'Yes... but it's very strange to witness it yourself for the first time.'
'We don't know what to do.': his stepmother said. 'We tried to came in contact with other people who have experience with it, but they were all in America.'
'That wouldn't be a problem, I can gave you some contact of people. The real problem is.... well. America have it all figure out. But this is the sec... first time I've seen it here in Europe. I don't know what the laws are for überman here. But I'm scared there aren't any laws at all. The rest of the world is still finding out what happen, and how.'
'We have read that to.': Thomas' father said. 'It's getting harder by the day. We don't know what to do. He eats like a bear and is almost out of all his clothes. It's cost loads of money and meanwhile Stacy isn't getting the attention she need. Lucky Chederick can keep her busy sometimes.'
'I can try to contact some people. I hope I can find a way to give this some good handles.'
'We hope for it.' Thomas' father said. 'It's so hard.'
'Let me... call somebody. I hope he pick up.'
Thomas took his phone and called a number he remembered even better then his own.
It took some time, but then it was picked up.
'Peter speaking.': a deep voice said. If his own brother hadn't gave him a boner already, the voice of the person did.
He heard some moaming and grunting on the background, leaving nothing to the fantasy about what happen.
'Hello. Before you hang up, you don't know me. But I need you help. If it can be, as soon as possible.'
'Tell me son. Wait, let me guess, you just discover your an Überman. I'm surprised, this is an Europerian number right? Guess the time had come.'
The man laughed, try to break the ice with the joke.
Thomas try to concentrate on what he wanted to say, even if the sex sounds make him horny as fuck.
'Well, your partly right. But its't not me. It's someone near me'
'Ah.' Peter said. 'That make a whole difference. Let me tell you one thing first. There is nothing strange about it. Let that be clear.'
'I know what. I follow you for some time.... Could you please go someone else, those noices are distracing me.'
Peter laughed. 'If you want.'
Thomas heard the voices fading away and the sound of a door.
'Well, tell me son.'
There was another reason Thomas told the man to leave the room.He wanted to gave the phone to his dad and the noises of studs having sex was not a very good first impression.
Thomas took the time to tell the story about his little brother.
'Hehe, your pretty lucky little fella.': Peter said. Thomas could hear he was jerking of.
'For gods sake.': he tough. 'Stop that.'
'One of our man just returned to Europe. Maybe you can ty to contact him. He would been a much bigger help in this moment then I am.'
Peter laughed, Thomas got the joke, but he wasn't in the mood.
Peter gave Thomas a number he write down.
'Could you call the parents while I call him? And please, no funny sounds.' Thomas gulped for a moment. 'They already got it hard enough when I came out of the closet.'
Thomas gave the number of his fathers phone to Peter and pushed the off button.
Thomas told his father and his stephmother about Peter, that he had set up an organisation to help überman. He said they had to talk to Peter while he called the Europian man. His father agreed and Thoms reallise he did because he surely didn't know what to do otherwise. He hoped that Peter kept his word and don't make his father fears even worse.
While his father talked to Peter, Thomas called the number.
The moment the person on the other end of the line spoke his first sence, Thomas foze. He reconised the voice, from the disco. But it was the words the person say that make him get a rush of emotions and feelings go threw his body.
'Justin speakig.'

• Like 3