Game On

tumblr_inline_p07c94HoWv1v53sqh_540.jpg

Desperate Boi Asked:

Hey GoogleTan, have you ever felt your genes are working against you?

tumblr_inline_p0764pdKUL1v53sqh_540.jpg

I certainly do. They love to pack on the pounds on my waist but its almost impossible when I try to gain anything else. 

This is a photo of my idol. He attends the same school as me and is the same age as me. But he is a hunky and sporty jock with the cool kids and I’m a fat fuck that has to live life being a loser whos ignored by all the cool and popular kids.

Its ironic how i came to see him as my idol. I look up to him and desire his jock lifestyle. But he can also be an arrogant stuck up jock who sometimes even laughs at my pathetic fat situation as a fat loser.

But still if anything, I wish I could be more like him.

In fact If it was possible I wish I could BECOME HIM!

tumblr_inline_p0764hpmsK1v53sqh_540.jpg

This is a photo of him with my face on it. I paste it on my bathroom mirror to motivate myself to hit the gym more often and become more like him. 

tumblr_inline_p07bknHEd91v53sqh_540.jpg

But no matter what i do I can never reach that goal. Its like my genes are cursing me to stay in this state forever.

I really really want to have the cool kids life so bad. I wanna be one of the cool kids like him and go to all the cool parties and hang out with the popular jocks. I wanna have a hot cheerleader girlfriend and show her off to the world while i flex my muscles. I want to be the coolest stud every guy is jealous of and the sexiest hottest stud every girl wants to be fucked by!

I want that life so badly!

I want HIS life so badly!!

I can try to pay you or maybe work for you. But I really hope you could find it in your heart to help me please! 

I would do anything to swap my body with him!

Please Goggletan please help me!

Goggletann Reply:

Awwwww

I thought it was really motivational of you to send me a photo of your face on your idol’s photograph to motivate yourself to get fit and attain your dreams of becoming a muscled up hunky stud.

I can certainly understand why you would wanna be swapped with your jock idol so badly. 

At such a young age he is already more of a man than most men could ever dream to be. He is definitely an Alpha stud in the making. When he walks into a gym in his sexy sleeveless top all eyes are on his bulging biceps and handsome face. The way he sweeps his hair back and those hard sexy eyes is enough to make anyone stop to take a second look at his Adonis face.

tumblr_p2wxjzjigk1x34t5xo1_500.jpg.bc643ee6a5b21b8e1bc50bab041934a9.jpg

Plus with a hot body, model tall height and a swagger walk that could stop anyone dead in their tracks. He could pull off wearing anything he wanted and had the freedom to live life as a cocky Alpha stud as much as he desired.

He could dress like a young punk and still look like a stud while going to the hottest parties in town with his entourage of popular jocks and hot cheerleaders with him. 

tumblr_inline_p077bdPmlU1v53sqh_540.jpg

He could become cocky in a skimpy top and everyone would say what a sexy boy he is. In fact I wouldnt be surprised if a couple of girls ask for his number or a beta submissive man older than him would willingly crawl at his feet in awe of this young alpha male’s arrogance. 

tumblr_inline_p077dvrf4l1v53sqh_540.jpg

Or he could simply bear it all and he would still pull of the nude look perfectly.

tumblr_inline_p077ej2udY1v53sqh_540.jpg

His life couldn’t be more different than yours. You wear a simple bandana and you’ll immediately labeled a try-hard joke.

tumblr_inline_p077olnfYf1v53sqh_540.jpg

You try wearing something sleeveless due to the hot weather and the girls in the class laugh at all the giggly fats escaping out of your shirt.

And i bet if you ever dared take of your shirt in public you could be sued by the public for being a “public eyesore / harassment to the eyes”

tumblr_inline_p078gi2v1c1v53sqh_540.jpg

Yes.

He is living the life you have always wanted. The late night parties, exclusive seats with the cool kids in the school cafeteria and the easy flirting with the pretty cheerleaders by the summer pool

I can certainly understand why you would wanna be swapped with your jock idol so badly. 

Even i am getting turned on by his cute smile, cocky confidence and golden muscles.

44238937_392261587979877_5922443842262169998_n.thumb.jpg.0c7337d5cfe92bf35787eb5169486c65.jpg

Interestingly I received a request by another guy a few months ago that was quite similar to yours. He was even from the same school as you! But instead of a fat boy like you. It was a fit jock. You should read it…….

Sent a few months ago……

Bored Boi Asked:

tumblr_inline_p079ksMQQN1v53sqh_540.jpg

Whatsup Goggletann bro!

Have you ever felt bored with your life before?  I certainly do. I’m bored with the late night parties, exclusive seats with the cool kids in the school cafeteria and the easy flirting with the pretty cheerleaders. I mean just look at how smoking I am with my new pair of shades. Is it any wonder I’m such a chick magnet?

My life just needs some new excitement.

Don’t get me wrong. I love being a hot jock. I love my huge sexy muscles and most importantly i love showing them off!  

But being hot and good looking can be boring sometimes.

43068107_240908593268675_4254744418723281721_n.thumb.jpg.78f665e9c5eea997769ba02eeec92c18.jpg

So lets create some fun….

This is a photo of the loser I’ve been laughing at in school. He attends the same school as me and is the same age as me. But he is a fat fuck that has to live life being a loser whos ignored by all the cool and popular kids. While I’m a hunky and sporty jock who hangs out exclusively with good looking kids. 

He is such a fat fucking pig LOL

tumblr_inline_p079r55PX71v53sqh_540.jpg

So as i said i was looking for some excitement in my life right?

I came up with this idea for a game. To see how long i can survive being this fat motherfucker! How cool right! Its like one of those survival games to see how long a contestant can survive being in a forest or something!

I even tried putting up a photo of him with my face on it to see how i might look like.

tumblr_inline_p07bsc8GjG1v53sqh_540.jpg

C’mon man you know this game is a great idea too right?

Plus he gets to have a little vacation in my fit body too. 

I’ll even let you play hard mode and make it impossible for me in his body to loose any fats

C’mon don’t be a pussy. I’m sure we will all have our fun and before you know it, we will all be back in our old bodies.

What cha say brah….

Game On?

tumblr_inline_p0cvannFMG1v53sqh_540.jpg

GAME ON  OR  GAME OFF?

• 3 months later...

I think Desperate would be enjoying his life, starting to let Bored knows how it feels to be on the bottom of the food chain.  Bored would be in a panic, not liking his "game" at all.