• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• muscleaddict

• Built22

• crushme99

• BrzNLA

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my new story I've been working on. As usual, I'll be posting it both here and on my "Muscle Addicts Inc" blog. It follows muscle addict, Noah Cook, who is back at his parents in the small town

Twenty It felt like my heart had finally cracked open and burst. It was like everything had been leading up to that moment. What me and AJ had, whatever was between us, the spark, the chemistry,

Twenty Two “OMG! Did you hear about the latest episode of AJ and Noah In The Land of Beef?” I grinned ecstatically into my phone as I read AJ’s Facebook message. I’d woken up that morning wo

Posted Images

1 hour ago, muscleaddict said:

Thank you for the wonderful feedback @DawnFire98☺️ I love the fact that people are still reading and commenting on this story so long after I posted it. The muscle worship stuff is usually the hardest to write - and often takes the longest! As for tips - I would probably say don't think about an audience. Rather than writing what you think others might like just write what you find hot. I guess try and visualise yourself in the scene. And tell the reader what the characters are thinking rather than just the mechanics of what's going on. Those are a few things I can think of off the top of my head. Have fun with it, mate! 😊

Thanks for the advice, I´ll keep it in mind. I hope to write some interesting stories!

• Like 2