AJ & Noah

muscleaddict

13 hours ago, RayWild16 said:

It is a wondrous thing when one comes upon truth in the land of fiction and fantasy. Amongst other things, you have revealed my own fascination with cycling; putting into words the pleasure of escape this activity has always brought me. I have also found great wisdom in your exploration of sthenolagnia. I have hid from the world my own fascination with the hyper-masculine. I even made inroads myself into the world of bodybuilding, only to realize I wanted someone else to be the muscle for me to admire. I was doomed to failure, not for lack of motivation, but because I was seeking the holy grail: a body that contained a mind to love. I could not see that in me, therefore I was not going to find it outside of me. Thank you for this.

Didn't know there was a word for what I have since perhaps age ten or before, sthenolagnia!  And, like you, admiring someone else's muscles is of course so much less painful than what is experienced by the dedicated bodybuilder! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DennisFLL said:

admiring someone else's muscles is of course so much less painful than what is experienced by the dedicated bodybuilder! 

I never minded the "pain" of the pump and the never-ending sysiphean occupation that developing muscle mass caused me to endure. The reason I finally gave up was that I was not able to reach those places which begged to be scratched. I would much rather scratch someone else's itch and enjoy the gratification of giving the pleasure, believing I was not worthy of it, myself.

Yes, we all have our little peccadilloes; boulders we place in the road before ourselves.

Don't forget to breathe

R.W.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Two actors are rehearsing here for a scene in the Netflix production of 'AJ & Noah'.  Here we see the AJ character tapping out on Noah's phone to his boyfriend's best friend, Naomi,  that he and Noah are an item.

Makin His Move R2.jpg

• Like 7

7 hours ago, DennisFLL said:

Two actors are rehearsing here for a scene in the Netflix production of 'AJ & Noah'.  Here we see the AJ character tapping out on Noah's phone to his boyfriend's best friend, Naomi,  that he and Noah are an item.

Makin His Move R2.jpg

Haha! That made me laugh, mate! 😅 Meanwhile on the set of the Deano's Summer adaptation here's the actor playing Ryan North hanging out in the Juice Bar...🤭

777218104_Screenshot2021-02-23at18_21_38.png.99037909393859812ec8996cc535812d.png

141683063_162788122032734_2773391681161594929_n.thumb.jpg.2faa2fb61125dbad7a34123a9d5d3c1e.jpg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, muscleaddict said:

Haha! That made me laugh, mate! 😅 Meanwhile on the set of the Deano's Summer adaptation here's the actor playing Ryan North hanging out in the Juice Bar...🤭

777218104_Screenshot2021-02-23at18_21_38.png.99037909393859812ec8996cc535812d.png

141683063_162788122032734_2773391681161594929_n.thumb.jpg.2faa2fb61125dbad7a34123a9d5d3c1e.jpg

If that happened, I would watch this show in a heartbeat. Also, for the people who want to know: the guy´s name in the photo is Theo Leguerrier (I think he´s a french bodybuilder but I´m not sure.)

@muscleaddict Right now I´m re-reading this story for the fourth or fifth time and it always blows me out of the water, how invested I get!  The characters are wonderful, the action engaging and THE EMOTIONS! UGH! And let´s not forget the sizzling hot muscle worship, dear god. How you balance the descriptions of this hulking musclegod and Noah´s thoughts is just astonishing. Hats off to you! Now I´m trying to write my own little stories because of authors like you who definetely mastered their craft.

P.S. Any tipps on writing muscle worship scenes?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Fully get Deano, Jr.'s attraction!

• Like 2

23 hours ago, DawnFire98 said:

If that happened, I would watch this show in a heartbeat. Also, for the people who want to know: the guy´s name in the photo is Theo Leguerrier (I think he´s a french bodybuilder but I´m not sure.)

@muscleaddict Right now I´m re-reading this story for the fourth or fifth time and it always blows me out of the water, how invested I get!  The characters are wonderful, the action engaging and THE EMOTIONS! UGH! And let´s not forget the sizzling hot muscle worship, dear god. How you balance the descriptions of this hulking musclegod and Noah´s thoughts is just astonishing. Hats off to you! Now I´m trying to write my own little stories because of authors like you who definetely mastered their craft.

P.S. Any tipps on writing muscle worship scenes?

Thank you for the wonderful feedback @DawnFire98☺️ I love the fact that people are still reading and commenting on this story so long after I posted it. The muscle worship stuff is usually the hardest to write - and often takes the longest! As for tips - I would probably say don't think about an audience. Rather than writing what you think others might like just write what you find hot. I guess try and visualise yourself in the scene. And tell the reader what the characters are thinking rather than just the mechanics of what's going on. Those are a few things I can think of off the top of my head. Have fun with it, mate! 😊

• Like 3

1 hour ago, muscleaddict said:

Thank you for the wonderful feedback @DawnFire98☺️ I love the fact that people are still reading and commenting on this story so long after I posted it. The muscle worship stuff is usually the hardest to write - and often takes the longest! As for tips - I would probably say don't think about an audience. Rather than writing what you think others might like just write what you find hot. I guess try and visualise yourself in the scene. And tell the reader what the characters are thinking rather than just the mechanics of what's going on. Those are a few things I can think of off the top of my head. Have fun with it, mate! 😊

Thanks for the advice, I´ll keep it in mind. I hope to write some interesting stories!

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Just read through this again and loved it just like the first time I read through.  Hopefully bumping it in the Stories section will invite others/new-comers to read this amazing story.  Thanks again.  

• Like 4