AJ & Noah

muscleaddict

55 minutes ago, WashburnDaddy said:

OMG what a lovely treat! I've always had such a soft spot for the story of AJ and Noah. Thank you Mister Author!

Bless you, mate. It was fun to put this one together! 😊

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Mdlftr said:

AMAZING descriptions muscle development !  They are both literally descriptive AND interpretive of the effort it took to get there! OMFG!   

"His chest was even bigger than I had remembered. My cock juddered and I whispered, “Fuck!” as I was met with those perfectly round cushions of gorgeous looking pec muscle. I just sat there for a moment, marvelling at the incredible physique before me. The amazingly muscular torso of a boy who’d pushed his body to abnormal limits. It was possibly the most beautiful thing I’d ever looked at. Those thick cushions of pec meat, the deep groove separating them, his big, round shoulders, wrapped in tight, thin skin with faint striations peeking through, and veins which ran down and spread to his phenomenally thick upper arms, which looked like they were fit to burst."

You got to the part where they finally get together, then?? 🙊😅

• Like 1

1 minute ago, muscleaddict said:

You got to the part where they finally get together, then?? 

Ahh - perhaps I'm old fashioned when I think of it in terms of that old saying "they've hit it off" - erm ....

• Like 2

MuscleAddict!  It was my fantasy, and I know for sure that it was the fantasy of other readers as well, that you would write the AJ & Noah story from AJ's perspective.  Actually, you've been teasing us for a long while saying that you wouldn't, so we can't thank you enough for doing this!  Great to read about AJ's initial thoughts on the seeing of Noah again, as well as his thoughts of Noah from when they were kids.  Reading about his dream where he competed in the Mr. Olympia and even his interaction with his mom tells us that this is going to be an amazing ride you'll be taking us on.  Please keep the chapters coming. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DennisFLL said:

MuscleAddict!  It was my fantasy, and I know for sure that it was the fantasy of other readers as well, that you would write the AJ & Noah story from AJ's perspective.  Actually, you've been teasing us for a long while saying that you wouldn't, so we can't thank you enough for doing this!  Great to read about AJ's initial thoughts on the seeing of Noah again, as well as his thoughts of Noah from when they were kids.  Reading about his dream where he competed in the Mr. Olympia and even his interaction with his mom tells us that this is going to be an amazing ride you'll be taking us on.  Please keep the chapters coming. 

Argh! Sorry, mate - this is just a one off I wanted to do for fun! I think it would be too much to re-tell the whole story from AJ's POV. I fear I would maybe get bored doing it and as a result it probably wouldn't actually end up being very good! 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

Argh! Sorry, mate - this is just a one off I wanted to do for fun! I think it would be too much to re-tell the whole story from AJ's POV. I fear I would maybe get bored doing it and as a result it probably wouldn't actually end up being very good! 

It was probably wishful thinking on my part!  And DO NOT ever say that your writing would end up not be very good.  Your fans would definitely never agree with that.

• Like 1

On 10/29/2020 at 5:19 PM, DennisFLL said:

It was probably wishful thinking on my part!  And DO NOT ever say that your writing would end up not be very good.  Your fans would definitely never agree with that.

Bless you, mate. I could share/post a few abandoned projects which might make you change your mind but I appreciate the sentiment! 😅😊

16 hours ago, Bjort said:

I imagine reading this is what It feels like putting on your favorite pair of shiny posers for the first time, again! 😜💪🎉

Haha! Love that analogy, mate. 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, dredlifter said:

I love it!  So fun to hear the cocky inner thoughts of a bodybuilder as he lives his life. 

It was fun to get inside his head, mate! I imagine once he started hanging out with Noah he had similar thoughts about spontaneously flexing in his face to the ones he had about his boss. 😅

• Like 2