AJ & Noah

muscleaddict

50 minutes ago, Sjdmuscle said:

what do you think proposing in to start the story is AJ comes out of the bathroom and sees Noah with his phone?

How 'bout backing it up a week to when AJ met Dale. As Noah looks on, handsome muscle-guy Dale puts a hand on AJ's shoulder and whispers in his ear. Noah's heart is breaking and he questions AJ afterwards and is told that Dale was just a random guy in a bar. What was AJ thinking then and why exactly he gave up seeing Noah the next Friday night when Noah arrived home from London to see Dale that night instead? And it wasn't just a quickie; it was an overnight and AJ had to know what would happen.

When AJ was coming out of the bathroom and saw Noah on his phone, like you said, had he changed into his pink posers for Noah as a surprise?

1 hour ago, DennisFLL said:

How 'bout backing it up a week to when AJ met Dale. As Noah looks on, handsome muscle-guy Dale puts a hand on AJ's shoulder and whispers in his ear. Noah's heart is breaking and he questions AJ afterwards and is told that Dale was just a random guy in a bar. What was AJ thinking then and why exactly he gave up seeing Noah the next Friday night when Noah arrived home from London to see Dale that night instead? And it wasn't just a quickie; it was an overnight and AJ had to know what would happen.

When AJ was coming out of the bathroom and saw Noah on his phone, like you said, had he changed into his pink posers for Noah as a surprise?

I thought about that. Big question how to treat AJ and Dale episode? Here's my thinking: AJ comes out of the bathroom( yes pink posers hidden under what he's wearing, nice touch by the way) to find Noah holding AJ's phone with a WTF expression on his face. Through mental narration AJ reveals most of what happens on that infamous settee. He is so " no, no, oh my God I hurt Noah, no no no, please Noah oh, God no" going through his mind along with most of the settee incident, that's always bring to deal with in that moment. Need to concentrate I'm getting Noah to stay and talk. The hand on the shoulder and the rest of the Dale dealings will be slowly revealed through Snippets of AJ's mental narration during the week of agony AJ goes through trying to get Noah the talk to him. That following week every time Dale send a text, which AJ ignores, more is revealed from the first night at the bar with Dale, the following text while Noah is on work assignment, what goes on in the bar in town and what occurred in Dale's friend's flat up till his friend accuses himself to go to bed. AJ reveals the final tidbits of information of what happens on the settee to the audience when Noak finally comes to see him. All ((these little mini Cliffhangers would be so true to muffle addicts Style and he could put his certain panache on it!😁😜( it's not appropriate but I just had to use in a j emoji, I couldn't help myself. Yesterday I saw somebody with a black leather backpack it had the AJ emoji on the back!)                             Got to take into account that AJ is a greenhorn to all this," things I never felt before", he's dealing with Noah's hurt, his hurt for hurting Noah, is betrayal with Dale his hopes and dreams of new adventures and gay experiences, hoping to meet that PEC squeezer from the bathroom( who BTW I would like to see AJ Meetup and become its first good platonic gay friend during the four months did AJ and Noah are apart. Someone to have a good time with and to educate AJ on steering clear of The Dales out there in the world) and Noah will put up with him because Naomi will love him to death😆 in fact Noah's going to actually like the guy, but won't admit it to anyone because he wants AJ to himself.  

1 hour ago, Sjdmuscle said:

I thought about that. Big question how to treat AJ and Dale episode? Here's my thinking: AJ comes out of the bathroom( yes pink posers hidden under what he's wearing, nice touch by the way) to find Noah holding AJ's phone with a WTF expression on his face. Through mental narration AJ reveals most of what happens on that infamous settee. He is so " no, no, oh my God I hurt Noah, no no no, please Noah oh, God no" going through his mind along with most of the settee incident, that's always bring to deal with in that moment. Need to concentrate I'm getting Noah to stay and talk. The hand on the shoulder and the rest of the Dale dealings will be slowly revealed through Snippets of AJ's mental narration during the week of agony AJ goes through trying to get Noah the talk to him. That following week every time Dale send a text, which AJ ignores, more is revealed from the first night at the bar with Dale, the following text while Noah is on work assignment, what goes on in the bar in town and what occurred in Dale's friend's flat up till his friend accuses himself to go to bed. AJ reveals the final tidbits of information of what happens on the settee to the audience when Noak finally comes to see him. All ((these little mini Cliffhangers would be so true to muffle addicts Style and he could put his certain panache on it!😁😜( it's not appropriate but I just had to use in a j emoji, I couldn't help myself. Yesterday I saw somebody with a black leather backpack it had the AJ emoji on the back!)                             Got to take into account that AJ is a greenhorn to all this," things I never felt before", he's dealing with Noah's hurt, his hurt for hurting Noah, is betrayal with Dale his hopes and dreams of new adventures and gay experiences, hoping to meet that PEC squeezer from the bathroom( who BTW I would like to see AJ Meetup and become its first good platonic gay friend during the four months did AJ and Noah are apart. Someone to have a good time with and to educate AJ on steering clear of The Dales out there in the world) and Noah will put up with him because Naomi will love him to death😆 in fact Noah's going to actually like the guy, but won't admit it to anyone because he wants AJ to himself.  

My god, SJD, you're as bad as me with this story! 

Regarding the ignoring of Dale's texts -  after he spent the night with him, AJ then told Noah that he was going to ignore Dale's texts because Dale had said some unkind things about people in the bar that he and Dale had gone to. But AJ still had sex with him after Dale had said these things, but now AJ was not going to answer his texts? Wouldn't it have been the loving thing to say he wasn't going to answer Dale's texts because Noah was more important to him than Dale was?

I'm thinking AJ broke the relationship with Noah because he thought Noah was onto something when Noah asked him if AJ wanted an open relationship. In Ibiza, AJ realized that that's just what he wanted and that was what he really meant by going onto the 'gay scene'.  I think AJ realized he wasn't interested in a monogamous relationship just yet and didn't want to hurt Noah any more. He might have also felt that he wasn't worthy of someone like Noah. Then, four months later, there's Noah in Tesco's, and AJ knew how much he cared for and missed him. 

Interesting point in guessing that AJ developed a friendship with the bicep-feeler from the toilet during those four months!     

1 hour ago, DennisFLL said:

My god, SJD, you're as bad as me with this story! 

Regarding the ignoring of Dale's texts -  after he spent the night with him, AJ then told Noah that he was going to ignore Dale's texts because Dale had said some unkind things about people in the bar that he and Dale had gone to. But AJ still had sex with him after Dale had said these things, but now AJ was not going to answer his texts? Wouldn't it have been the loving thing to say he wasn't going to answer Dale's texts because Noah was more important to him than Dale was?

I'm thinking AJ broke the relationship with Noah because he thought Noah was onto something when Noah asked him if AJ wanted an open relationship. In Ibiza, AJ realized that that's just what he wanted and that was what he really meant by going onto the 'gay scene'.  I think AJ realized he wasn't interested in a monogamous relationship just yet and didn't want to hurt Noah any more. He might have also felt that he wasn't worthy of someone like Noah. Then, four months later, there's Noah in Tesco's, and AJ knew how much he cared for and missed him. 

Interesting point in guessing that AJ developed a friendship with the bicep-feeler from the toilet during those four months!     

AJ told Noah Betty ignored Dale's texts that he received after the blow up when Noah came over the day before AJ left for Ibiza. We know did AJ and Dale we're kissing, but AJ told Noah that they didn't have sex, which I'd like to believe. I'm sure there was lots of muscle touching and feeling. Like to think AJ came out of his drunkenness when he thought of Noah, just like Noah did in the bar bathroom the night AJ got upset in Split out of the bar.

Despite all of AJ's bravado, very very deep down in AJ's core is a scared little kid chewing on the sleeve of his school jumper.

I can relate Being a Wallflower when I was a kid being an unfamiliar situations. Still today I will have a rare moment of the backsliding. I just see AJ meeting up with mr. Bicep squeezer in the bar two or three times culminating with AJ getting very drunk, breaking down sobbing, and spilling his guts to him about Noah because AJ has no one else to open up to. This can be their special bond that mister pet squeezer becomes AJ's "Naomi".

I think AJ is scared as hell that he has permanently destroyed the chemistry between Noah and him.

Nothing gets past Noah's mom, she set Noah up by stopping at Tesco's Christmas Eve. Somehow she knew AJ would be working, and let's see what happens.

7 hours ago, Sjdmuscle said:

AJ told Noah Betty ignored Dale's texts that he received after the blow up when Noah came over the day before AJ left for Ibiza. We know did AJ and Dale we're kissing, but AJ told Noah that they didn't have sex, which I'd like to believe. I'm sure there was lots of muscle touching and feeling. Like to think AJ came out of his drunkenness when he thought of Noah, just like Noah did in the bar bathroom the night AJ got upset in Split out of the bar.

Despite all of AJ's bravado, very very deep down in AJ's core is a scared little kid chewing on the sleeve of his school jumper.

I can relate Being a Wallflower when I was a kid being an unfamiliar situations. Still today I will have a rare moment of the backsliding. I just see AJ meeting up with mr. Bicep squeezer in the bar two or three times culminating with AJ getting very drunk, breaking down sobbing, and spilling his guts to him about Noah because AJ has no one else to open up to. This can be their special bond that mister pet squeezer becomes AJ's "Naomi".

I think AJ is scared as hell that he has permanently destroyed the chemistry between Noah and him.

Nothing gets past Noah's mom, she set Noah up by stopping at Tesco's Christmas Eve. Somehow she knew AJ would be working, and let's see what happens.

Interesting story line you're coming up with. But wouldn't the bicep-feeler really be very attracted to AJ? And AJ would know it? Might be hard to just be friends. (But then Noah managed it with AJ for several weeks before they slept with each other!)

And yeah, AJ is a little kid, frightened at Noah pushing him to move to London, away from the security of his home with his Mom and Andy and the two jobs he's able to maintain with no university degree, etc.  Not to mention Scorpio's and his friends. For a successful relationship, AJ has to either get through this or Noah has to move back and get a job "in town" (the city they take the train into) so he can be with AJ and (gasp) get married!

On 6/4/2020 at 6:19 PM, Sjdmuscle said:

Hello muscle addict! I finished AJ and Noah, for the 6th time, 2 weeks ago! Came across your muscle addict Facebook page in early February of this year. Read this Story 4 times on that, when I came across this wonderful site!!! Hi to all you other commenters also.

Muscle addict, I have to tell you" you're one exceptionally talented and gifted writer"!!! I love the humor, your pacing of the story, the dialogue, banter, the characters with all their flaws and vulnerabilities!, and you're teasing Cliffhangers!😂😜😜😜

When I read that you were contemplating writing from AJ's point of view( narration), I started foaming at the mouth and haven't stopped since!!! Please, please, pretty please, please to the Infinity power!!! What more can I say....   six times, enough said?😆😜

I agree with you and the other commentators that

, retelling the entire story would be way too much. But, continuing the story, with some overlap would be intriguing! With some flashbacks to the Past so we can get into AJ's mind the answer some questions.

Thank you so much for this comment, mate. I’m really touched by those words. I still have a lot of affection for this story so it really does mean something when I read feedback like this.

I haven’t used the cliffhanger thing quite as much in my last few stories but I’d love to try and challenge myself to write one where *every* chapter ends on a cliffhanger. 🤪

As for the idea for the AJ perspective story - that was something I had when I was writing it but when I gave it more thought I didn’t fancy going back and retelling the whole story again. This story took several months to write and when it was done I very much wanted to move on to something new.

I actually even had an offer of a commission to write the AJ story one point which I was tempted by but turned down for the reasons above. I have reservations about the whole idea of being paid to write stories. I’m not sure I’d want that kind of pressure!

I also sometimes think things are better left as they are. I have a slight fear of tarnishing the original, which is why I also have reservations about writing a sequel. I kind of like the idea of the two of them just being frozen in time, holding each other in AJ’s bedroom. (Apologies if that sounds a bit cheesy!) That’s also perhaps why I haven’t really thought too much about what happened next or whether they’d still be together now (sorry @DennisFLL 😅)! 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DennisFLL said:

I'll think about forgiving you, MA!

I'm just catching up on these latest posts between you and @Sjdmuscle. Feels like I'm reading "fan theories" which is pretty cool considering it's my story you guys are discussing! 😅

I have actually thought about those few months in between "the text" and Christmas and wondered wether AJ did anything with any other guys. Maybe he thought about it and downloaded Grindr and spoke to a few guys but I like the thought that he couldn't actually bring himself to meet another guy after what happened with Noah and that he just went through a phase of feeling depressed and not venturing out much and putting all of his energy into training. All the time trying to get over Noah.

• Like 1