AJ & Noah

muscleaddict

8 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

It was fun to get inside his head, mate! I imagine once he started hanging out with Noah he had similar thoughts about spontaneously flexing in his face to the ones he had about his boss. 😅

I kind think that Noah's reaction at the pub's toilet would be very different than his boss's!😜

• Like 2

4 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

It was fun to get inside his head, mate! I imagine once he started hanging out with Noah he had similar thoughts about spontaneously flexing in his face to the ones he had about his boss. 😅

It was great!  Fun to see a story of yours from this perspective as well.  With how good Deano's story was, I'm beginning to think you are freaky, huge, roided, shredded-peaked bodybuilder since you write the role so well!

• Like 5

15 hours ago, dredlifter said:

It was great!  Fun to see a story of yours from this perspective as well.  With how good Deano's story was, I'm beginning to think you are freaky, huge, roided, shredded-peaked bodybuilder since you write the role so well!

Well as you know, mate, I have the shiny pink posers! 🤭😅

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I finally finished "AJ & Noah" !  Whew, what an emotional roller coaster! I  laughed, I groaned, I even cried.   Honestly, for a minute when AJ was silent upon his return from Ibizia, I thought maybe he had died!  This story wasn't going to end well.  

This had "heartbreaking summertime romance" all over it --- but I still enjoyed reading it! 

Gay or straight, that first SERIOUS summer romance is something you never forget.  Afterwards, you can say, "Oh, it never would have worked - we're too different" or, "What was I ever thinking, back then?  I'm a different person now!" but in that moment, in those golden summer days -- anything is possible. The time together, the heightened feelings, the sensations - everything is so intense in a way that it never is again, because it's "the first time."  

Terrific writing. You REALLY should get paid for this!  Maybe our comments go some way towards that effort.

Thank you for writing.

Sincerely,

Mdlftr

• Like 6

On 11/8/2020 at 9:07 PM, Mdlftr said:

I finally finished "AJ & Noah" !  Whew, what an emotional roller coaster! I  laughed, I groaned, I even cried.   Honestly, for a minute when AJ was silent upon his return from Ibizia, I thought maybe he had died!  This story wasn't going to end well.  

This had "heartbreaking summertime romance" all over it --- but I still enjoyed reading it! 

Gay or straight, that first SERIOUS summer romance is something you never forget.  Afterwards, you can say, "Oh, it never would have worked - we're too different" or, "What was I ever thinking, back then?  I'm a different person now!" but in that moment, in those golden summer days -- anything is possible. The time together, the heightened feelings, the sensations - everything is so intense in a way that it never is again, because it's "the first time."  

Terrific writing. You REALLY should get paid for this!  Maybe our comments go some way towards that effort.

Thank you for writing.

Sincerely,

Mdlftr

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback @Mdlftr. I don't know why but comments on this story always seem to touch me just a little bit more than my others.

There are definitely ways to make money from writing on the net. A couple of friends of mine have suggested getting a Patreon where people pay a monthly subscription for regular stories. The problem is muscle worship/growth stuff is such a niche market that I can't imagine attracting a big enough audience for it to be worth the effort. I also like the freedom of just being able to write what I want and when I want and I feel like Patreon would take that away from me.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback @Mdlftr. I don't know why but comments on this story always seem to touch me just a little bit more than my others.

There are definitely ways to make money from writing on the net. A couple of friends of mine have suggested getting a Patreon where people pay a monthly subscription for regular stories. The problem is muscle worship/growth stuff is such a niche market that I can't imagine attracting a big enough audience for it to be worth the effort. I also like the freedom of just being able to write what I want and when I want and Patreon would take that away from me.

For me writing is all about creating characters and stories that i love and that hopefully other people love too. If someone wants to pay me for something somewhere down the line that'd be a nice bonus I guess!

That would be a great idea, but also this series for me must be at TV!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi MuscleAddict - Your MuscleAddict addicts are eagerly awaiting your next story.  It's been since October and the withdrawal symptoms are beginning to have a serious effect on us.  Please give us just a hint as to when your next masterpiece will be ready for publication - of course, IE, here on our Forum.  x Dennis😜    

• Like 2

On 12/9/2020 at 3:10 PM, DennisFLL said:

Hi MuscleAddict - Your MuscleAddict addicts are eagerly awaiting your next story.  It's been since October and the withdrawal symptoms are beginning to have a serious effect on us.  Please give us just a hint as to when your next masterpiece will be ready for publication - of course, IE, here on our Forum.  x Dennis😜    

Haha! Bless you, mate. I'm not working on anything big at the moment. I did start writing something which would be a fairly short story but I'm not 100% sure wether I'm going to continue with it. I'm *always* thinking about writing though and coming up with ideas so I'm sure they'll be something to share before long.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/9/2019 at 6:52 PM, WashburnDaddy said:

To those reading the story of AJ and Noah, yes, read it as it should be read with the fun, the lovely, sexy, romantic and at times painful story the author has conjured up so well. But don’t forget, as I did, that you must be honest with your own story as you are the author of that, really you are. That is what the story of AJ and Noah triggered in me.

It is a wondrous thing when one comes upon truth in the land of fiction and fantasy. Amongst other things, you have revealed my own fascination with cycling; putting into words the pleasure of escape this activity has always brought me. I have also found great wisdom in your exploration of sthenolagnia. I have hid from the world my own fascination with the hyper-masculine. I even made inroads myself into the world of bodybuilding, only to realize I wanted someone else to be the muscle for me to admire. I was doomed to failure, not for lack of motivation, but because I was seeking the holy grail: a body that contained a mind to love. I could not see that in me, therefore I was not going to find it outside of me. Thank you for this., WashburnDaddy