AJ & Noah

muscleaddict

31 minutes ago, BrzNLA said:

Holy Shit Mate! What an awesome chapter and the cliffhanger is fantastic! Aarghh, it is gonna be torture to have to wait for the next chapter, but I know it is gonna be worth it. ?????

About my version, it would have been some confrontation, teasing and I would have ended with Noah hands on AJ biceps, because AJ did another Most Muscular on his face to shut up Noah’s babbling.

I like your version of the chapter so much more!????

Thank you @BrzNLA!! ? Liking your ideas (especially that most muscular - hehe)! There were probably quite a few roads I could have gone down to get to the point where this chapter ends. I just kinda went with what felt right for the story.

Plenty of time for Noah's hands to get on AJ's biceps, though! ?

• Like 2

I must admit, like @BrzNLA I was convinced that as Noah walked back into the bedroom from the bathroom he would find AJ standing in front of him in nothing but his lime green posers.  No words, no flexing, just both stood facing each other eye to eye. Silence. 

.....and then we would be panting waiting for the next chapter!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Thank you @BrzNLA!! ? Liking your ideas (especially that most muscular - hehe)! There were probably quite a few roads I could have gone down to get to the point where this chapter ends. I just kinda went with what felt right for the story.

Plenty of time for Noah's hands to get on AJ's biceps, though! ?

I surely hope so! I hope only not hands on biceps, but all over AJ’s body!'???That’s why I like just to read it and let you to guide us. It is your story, your characters and you know what feels right. Bring it on chapter 20!!????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, muscleaddict99 said:

that's just beautiful! x

Bless you, mate! ?

1 hour ago, muscleaddict99 said:

I must admit, like @BrzNLA I was convinced that as Noah walked back into the bedroom from the bathroom he would find AJ standing in front of him in nothing but his lime green posers.  No words, no flexing, just both stood facing each other eye to eye. Silence. 

.....and then we would be panting waiting for the next chapter!

Haha!! That would be pretty awesome!! Don't forget, despite his cockiness and confidence, AJ having feelings for Noah is a massive, scary thing! So this bit had to reflect that. Also, he doesn't really know how turned on Noah gets by bodybuilders yet! But, come on, mate...you *know* we're gonna hear about those shiny, lime green posers again!! ?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, bobtimbob said:

I never used to use the "AJ emoji" but I find myself using it all the time now. ?

Haha!! It's been my favourite emoji for a while now! I use it all the time! ?

Beautiful, heartfelt chapter. Perfect descriptions of Noah's emotions as always. This is, without a doubt, one of - probably the - best story I've had the pleasure of reading on here.

Thanks for writing it :)

• Like 7

10 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck. And there it was. The truth. The amazing, unlikely, unfathomable truth. That AJ Jones, the cute, gorgeous, funny bodybuilder I had spent the past month falling for, had feelings for me too.

Amazing, this chapter killed me in the best way possible. The minute I started reading it I knew you'd leave us with a cliffhanger again, I just had a feeling, but it was still even better than what I imagined. I really hope we get a new chapter sooner rather than later, but I don't want to rush genius. Honestly can't give you enough praise.

• Like 1