Scotty's Family Trouble

Shade

Thanks, fellas. It’s very kind of you. The trouble with this story in particular is that it was only ever meant to be a one-off. So trying to decide what to do with it is challenging.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well, we still need to see how every other person on those growth-pills is handling and embracing their steadily increasing musculature.

Plus, with their growing libidos making them more and MORE lustful, uninhibited and narcissistic, (the latter especially in the case of Scotty), how long until they start banging each other as well besides the lovely ladies?

And as their individual strengths and capabilities reach truly BEYOND superhuman levels, when will it reach the point where they decide to go full on "A God Am I"?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Thanks for the continued interest. Scotty was a one off story that took on a life of its own. I do have some ideas for the next instalment, but I’d certainly be curious if anyone has any thoughts or things they want to hear more about in Scotty’s world.

• Like 2

Oh, ideas indefinitely. 
there is the younger brother in jail... an interesting setting for a young muscle Bull to take the lead/revenge in that facility... or to bust out... it’s just iron, you know?

will there an insight in the muscle growth of the Uncle ? Will his stamina go through the roof?

and the second brother - will he satisfy the needs of his wife, if he gets some pounds on his frame?

your writing is superb. So glad to hear the chance of a next episode. 

1 hour ago, Shade said:

Thanks for the continued interest. Scotty was a one off story that took on a life of its own. I do have some ideas for the next instalment, but I’d certainly be curious if anyone has any thoughts or things they want to hear more about in Scotty’s world.

Maybe scotty dsd starts taking the pills. Maybe a fat class mate or other classmates they experiment on or have fun with. Its endless.