Home From College: Part 2

geektofreek

Another installment guys! Although many of you have already read this, I have yet to post it here, so for continuity, enjoy! :)

home_from_college__part_1_by_geektofreek

“What do you think son?”

He came out of the dressing room, wearing nothing but a pair of blue boardshorts. I remember that gift shop like it was yesterday, the gift shop we found this past July while camping. He stood there almost looking like a kid, checking out the the way his body looked, excited about this new found piece of clothing. I couldn’t help but smile at his immature tendencies.

“They look good dad!"

I grabbed an identical red pair and joined my dad in the changing room, stripping off my jeans and shirt. Seeing us in the reflection was almost comical, especially after putting on the shorts. Besides the age difference and muscle build, we looked almost identical. We had the same hair, the same height, even the same happy trail. I made a funny flexing pose in the mirror, making dad ruffle my hair with a chuckle. Anyone could tell we were father and son, anyone, until my dad decided to start flexing back..

“Remember these things?”

My dad stood over me and chuckled, sliding a pile of eggs onto my plate. To say I was stunned would have been an understatement. Those same blue shorts, the ones that hung down to his knees only four months ago, now squeezed half way up his thighs, verging on destruction. The enormity of my dad's legs far surpassed anything those jeans lead onto believe yesterday. They had to be almost twice as big as mine, hairy as hell and cut up like diamonds.

I almost wanted to whimper at my misfortune, that camping trip was nothing more than a dream now. Even my dads manhood seemed to bulge against the shorts like a fucking python. My dad was always decently sized, but the thing never looked this big.

“So how’d you sleep?"

“..Alright..”

“Sorry Denise and I got a little loud last night..”

A little loud? I heard some crazy things living in a dorm during the night, but last night was by far the worse. Denise whaled so fucking loud at times, I thought she was almost screaming in pain. Dad on the other hand sounded like a total beast. He grunted with each thrust, banging the king sized headboard against my room, letting the entire neighborhood know when he reached his climax. I could just imagine him holding himself above her with his burly arms, that huge muscle ass thrusting in his impressive member to her small vadge. They must have fucked five times before I finally went to sleep, god the poor girl must have been raw..

“It’s alright, she’s pretty attractive”

I continued the usual manly banter

“Yea she is..”

Dad adjusted his crotch as he walked over again, like her name almost made him ache to fuck again. He slid some breakfast potatoes on my plate, god it almost ached being this close to him. I knew it was probably just the pump, but my dad looked a hell of a lot bigger than yesterday. Above the shorts was this small white shirt, the fabric stretched across his torso so tight it was practically transparent. I could see the outline of his rock hard abs, his big nipples, even his chest hair. Not to mention every movement he made seemed to make the threads strain like a balloon ready to pop. Dad just chuckled and walked back to the kitchen.

“I keep forgetting you're not used to all this yet”

“Sorry..”

I looked down at the table, feeling my face turn bright red. Dad just poured my big glass of orange juice. He must have caught me staring a hundred times by now. My lack of self control was almost embarrassing, I mean this was my own father. I could feel the table thump as he walked back towards me, glancing up to see his big flopping cock move beneath his shorts. I looked back down and remained totally silent, feeling his hand suddenly squeeze my shoulder.

“Haha it’s alright Scott” He set the orange juice down “I take it as a compliment. Your dad’s getting pretty big all over”

“Thanks.. I’m just not used to seeing you so..”

“Muscled? Haha just wait, Denise is going to shave me down tonight. You’ll be seeing every inch of my muscles then..”

I took a huge gulp

“Where is Denise?”

“Out grocery shopping. What do you think of her anyways?”

“She seems nice..”

“Yea? She’s been so great, especially with learning how to compete. I’m really starting to love bodybuilding”

The word made my stomach sink. How did a gay kid like me end up with the muscle dad of the century? He raised his right arm for a quick flex, staring down at it with eager eyes. I just sat there at the table, seeing his big daddy bicep swell up to its full size. What I wouldnt give to feel up a muscle like that. I mean there was a part of me that knew it was just my dad, knew that I could probably grab his arm and there wouldn’t be a care in the world. The other part of me though, the gay side, knew I would just find arousal and lust.

“..So you're really into that stuff now?” I spoke up

“Totally into it. I’ve already gained 32 pounds..”

“32 pounds!?”

“Haha Yea. Denise says she’s never seen anything like it. I can’t wait to start packing on even more for the competition”

“How much do you weight?”

“293 pounds. Here check it out”

Dad suddenly grabbed the bottom of his shirt, pulling up the fabric like some sexy stud in a worship video. I tried not to openly gasp at the amount of muscle that bulged off his chest. Not only did my dad have the most enormous pecs I had ever seen, his abs were shredded to perfection, all six of them. He struggled to get the sleeves past his arms, giving me those momentary few seconds of total lust. At 5’11”, 293 pounds of muscle looked massive on his average sized frame. Without his face, he looked like that massive jock from across the hall, the one I had been drooling over for months. While most men his age would have some sag around their muscles, my dad’s were tight and perfect, like he had the body of a 20 year old.

“Therrrre we go”

My dad groaned, finally squeezing his shirt past his massive arms and over his head. He quietly smirked at my gawking and expression and tossed the shirt to the kitchen floor. To think that I would ever be this close to muscular perfection. His chest was even dusted in that flawless coat of dark hair, something I found totally arousing. I watched painfully as he bounced his pecs playfully, giving his muscles a few quick fixes.

“Pretty great isn’t it? I’m planning on adding at least another solid ten pounds before christmas, get some real size going”

“Real size? Dad you're huge!” I said bluntly

“Haha glad you think so. I honestly don’t know why I didn’t do this sooner. I love how big I’m starting to get..”

He raised his right arm up again, grinning as he practically stuffed his bicep into his face. I know my dad tended to get obsessed with things, but I never took him for having an arm fetish. He took in this deep long breath, like he was sniffing his own musky scent. The sheer size of his deep pits was almost unreal, twice as large as any normal mans. He kept on pushing his bicep closer and closer to his smiling lips. I swear he was about to lick the thing when he opened his eyes and stared right at me.

“You ever seen a bicep this huge?”

I gulped

“Only a couple of times..”

“You should take a feel..”

My dad got even closer, standing over me like a total muscle god. I took a huge gulp, knowing already I couldn’t refuse. The desire to touch someones muscles had just piled up so high over the years, and now here it was being offered to me on a silver platter. I slowly stood up, looking at my dads more than gleeful face. I almost felt like a virgin again, touching a man's body for the first time. As I placed my hands against his huge 23 inch mountain, my cock almost surged to life. It was so much better than I could have ever imagined, tender but powerful. I rubbed my hands across its warm steel-like mound, smelling the musk of my dads pitts, exploring each revit. My dad pumped his arm a couple times, as if acknowledging my attentive hands. I honestly wanted to burry my face into his arm, go totally gay for my dad. Instead I stood there practically drooling, rubbing his arm like a zombie.

“Pretty cool huh? I’m thinking they’ll be 25 inches by next month”

“Wow, 25?” I dropped my hands

“Did you ever think your old man would be saying that anytime soon?”

“Try never..”

“Haha, we better eat, breakfast is getting cold”

Dad sat down on the other side, still without a shirt on. The amount of food he had in front of him was staggering, especially after last nights dinner. I mean I always knew bodybuilders ate a lot, but the amount my dad was stuffing down, it almost seemed impossible. Yesterday he devoured 4 chicken breast, 3 cobs of corn, a quarter pound of green beans, a half pound of mashed potatoes, and a staggering huge protein shake for dessert. If there was any chance my dad was trying to make me feel pathetic, it was working.

“God I’m hungry”

He started digging in. The fact that he sounded like an animal while eating his food was one thing, seeing him eat like one, was a whole different story. He looked more beast than man, with the enormous shelf of his hairy pecs pushing down his flapjack sized nipples, his huge shoulders and traps swollen around his face. The grease and slop dripped from his gorging mouth, I couldn’t imagine how ravenous he must have been to be eating like this.

BURRRPP

“Jesus dad..”

“Haha sorry. It’s all this growing I’m doing”

He snickered a little, continuing to scarf down his food. It was honestly almost kind of hot in a way. Knowing all that food was helping him grow, transforming into probably pure muscle. He finished off the entire plate in only a couple of minutes, making another loud belch.

“Better get ready, I’m going to get one last pump in before the family gets here..”

The family, I had almost completely forgotten. Thanksgiving day and all that was on my mind was daddys muscles. He stood up from the table, thumping across the kitchen with a roided out looking belly. I couldn’t even imagine how everyone would react. My dad was already the tallest out of everyone, and here he is packing all this muscle now. He snatched his shirt up and made one last grin at me.

“Don’t forget to clean up your plate”

“Sure thing dad..”

God I felt pathetic. I looked down at my small pile of food, knowing I wouldn’t even be able to finish half that. I was always so envious of the guys that could always eat a ton. It reminded of all my jock friends in high school, scarfing down four or five pieces of pizza at a time, totally horned up and muscled. My dad was like a teenager going through puberty, a big one at that. Here he was working out, growing huge, getting the hottest girl. Wasn’t I supposed to be the one going through college? I guess its like they always say, muscle makes the man..

“GRrrrr”

I spent the next few hours in my room, hearing his grunts echo throughout the house. Even though my dad said he just getting in a pump, it sounded more like a full blown workout to me. Over an hour of lifting and there was no sign of stopping. I could only imagine what he must look like using that tiny weight set. We’ve had the thing forever, ever since before I was born actually. Considering the size he was at, he was probably maxing out every weight available. It was shamefully kind of hot in away, my dad outgrowing his college weights.

I went downstairs after dressing up, seeing my dad stand by the window. He strapped on the same jeans as yesterday, along with equally tight black shirt. The pump he got definitely made him look bigger, hell it was a wonder he even got those clothes on. I slowly walked up behind him, staring down at his tight bubble butt.

“Man I can’t wait to see their faces..”

My dad looked down at his arm, looking totally smug and powerful. His family always was competitive, especially between him and my uncles (his two older brothers). For all the randomness of my dad's sudden growth in muscle, it almost all started to make sense.

Showing off was always limited by the size of your pocket book, something my dad never had very much of. Investing in your body, although sounds crazy, was almost like the perfect win. While most people are scrambling to buy the latest cars and electronics, dad could just continually pump his body bigger and bigger, grow into his own massive showcase piece.

“Grr, yea. So who do you think is going to be shocked the most!? Haha, I bet your uncle Ben is going to..”

SNAP

“Jesus dad!!”

I looked down, seeing my dad's left leg blow through the seam of his jeans. My dad frantically grabbed the gaping hole, covering it up like he thought I wouldn’t notice.

“Fuck not again..”

“This happened before?”

“About a week ago, shit I must have gotten too pumped! I knew these jeans were about to go but..”

RRRIIIIIPPPP

“Holy fuck dad!!”

I practically squealed, watching the other huge thigh suddenly shred through the blue denim. My dad just laughed this time, smirking down at his overly muscled body. The skin and hair of his legs bulged through the small openings, I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

“God It’s like I’m growing bigger by the second!”

DING DONG

“What are you going to do dad!?”

“You and Denise answer the door. Meet me in the bathroom with a pair of shorts when you’re done”

“Ok..”

My dad quickly walked off. I could hear his jeans rip and tear even more as he thumped down the hallway, shit it was like he was hulking out. I stood there for a second, my heart practically beating out of my chest. I quickly wiped the sweat from my forehead, hoping that no one needed to use the bathroom.

“Hey Uncle Ben..”

“Hey big guy, how are you?”

“I’m good..You?”

“Hungry. Where’s your dad?”

“Oh he’s around here somewhere..”

I said blowing him off, watching the line of people come up to the door. It was like they had all came out once. Before I knew it the entire house was filled with over twenty people, all while my dad was locked up into the bathroom. I tried to fish my way through the sea of my family, dodging every question they threw out like bullets. My dad always kept some shorts in his duffel bag, knowing that would probably be my only chance. His bag was laying between all the weights and sweaty towels in the garage, the place absolutely reeked. I found a pair of red shorts buried deep within his bag, a little small, but better than nothing. Luckily everyone seemed to be doing there own thing right now, there loud voice filled the living room. I quickly ran to the bathroom across the hallway.

“I got some!”

I almost shouted, quickly closing the door behind me. I turned around to see my dad just stand there, looking down at his jeans at his jeans with an almost hungry look. I heard the sound of his jeans start to snap and pop again, looking down to see his right leg began to flex.

“Dad what are you doing!?”

“Sorry son. I just can’t help myself..”

RRRIIIIPPPPP

My dad laughed, forcibly shredding his right thigh through the seem of his jeans. This time I actually squealed, dropping the shorts to the floor and backing into the door like a scared girl. My eyes just bulged as dad began to flex up his other leg, watching the denim hopelessly inflate. I couldn’t believe what he was doing, actually flexing through his own clothes. He snickered like he had wanted to do this for years, pumping his thigh until it was nearly double in size. I squirmed like a worm as thread by thread of his jeans snapped apart. It wasn’t long before the blue denim suddenly exploded off his leg, unleashing this total tree trunk of hairy muscle.

“Fuck that was easy! I bet I could blow through this whole outfit!!”

Dad gripped his knuckles together, thrusting his arms forward to flex his pecs. His black shirt suddenly burst open around his fat nipples. My dad laughed like a kid, heaving his chest bigger and bigger, puffing up his lungs with huge amounts of air. I watched mortified as more of his huge muscle torso became exposed. The shirt shred down his thick pecs and steel plated abs almost like a fucking zipper. Next my dad slowly raised his arms, causing the threads around his huge pits to snap. The pump he got from that last workout was insane. His arms looked almost 24 inches now, there was no way those sleeves would survive. My knees practically trembled just knowing I’d hear the sound again, almost wanting to cover my ears.

“Show your guns to the judges!!”

My dad flexed his biceps, blowing through his sleeves like they were fucking paper. He just roared with laughter, looking like a total god of muscle. He looked down and began tearing the remaining fabric off. My jaw nearly hit the floor as he peeled off the last bit of denim. His briefs were dangling between his thighs, stretched down by one of the most massive cocks I had ever seen. It looked as if his manhood had nearly doubled in size. It must have been over six inches flaccid, thick as a fucking beer can. My own cock was throbbing painfully hard in my jeans, grinding itself almost to the point of cumming. Dad just laughed at my facial expression, arrogantly turning towards the mirror with a quick flex.

“What do you think son, should your old dad shoot for 20 pounds instead!? Haha”

I stood there speechless. The definition of his muscles was borderline freaky. He hit pose after pose, sneering at his own reflection like the muscle heads at the gym. I looked down and watched his huge cock began to inflate inside his briefs, whimpering at its sheer size. He turned towards me and continued to flex, I could feel my cock about to cum. He hauled up one of his huge arms again, flexing into his signature single bicep pose. My dad really sniffed his pitts this time, grinning with such disgusting satisfaction.

“Mmm, you know what the best part is about having all this muscle son?.. It’s knowing you can only get bigger from here..”

My cock suddenly splurged, shooting gobs of warm cum into my briefs like a fucking fountain. I dug my nails into the bathroom door behind me, using all my might to hold back the moan of pleasure that tried to escape me. I swear I thought my dad was going to see my throbbing cock beneath my jeans, see me orgasm over his awesome muscle bod. Instead he just kept flexing his muscles, boning up over his own image. I looked down one more time to see his mammoth cock continue to swell, seven inches now and it didn’t even look half hard. My dad with a final chuckle put down his arms.

“Bet you’ve never seen that before have you!?”

My dad boasted, grabbing the shorts off the floor I dropped. He stood back up and began tugging them up his strong hairy thighs, struggling to even get them past his knees. I eagerly watched my dads cock just flop over his waistband as he got to the top, noticing even how swollen his testicles were.

“Guess I got a little excited back there..”

He said grabbing its enormous shaft, stuffing it back into his shorts like a firehose. I still couldn’t believe how massive his cock was now, knowing it had to be in the double digits. To think his cock used to be only an inch or two bigger then mine. What middle aged man's cock just starts growing bigger one day?

“Fuck this underwears small..”

“..I should probably check on the guest”

“Wait Scott” He grabbed my shoulder “I need a new shirt now..”

“Ok.. Be back in five minutes”

I opened the door, feeling a burst of fresh air hit my face. I slammed the door behind me and let out a huge sigh of relief. What just happened in the bathroom was insane. I felt my cum drip down my legs as I walked down the hallway. Nineteen years old and my briefs had never been this soaked. I looked down to see if a wet spot had formed yet, knowing it was about to seep through at any second. Everyone seemed mostly distracted with each other, eating the delicious food Denise had put out. I quickly ran upstairs to my dad's bedroom, stopping off in his bathroom first.

I grabbed a washcloth from his counter and pulled down my pants, it looked like I had just pissed myself there was so much cum. I started down towards my feet first, working my way up to my soaking crotch. The image of him bursting out of his clothes just replayed in my mind. I know there should have been some amount of shame, splurging a big cum load over my own dad, but it was honestly the hottest fucking thing I had ever seen! The fact that he was so muscle obsessed, so disgustingly arrogant about his growth. My dad was obviously planning on pumping himself much bigger, bigger than I could probably even fathom. For the first time on this trip I felt my anxiety dissipate, and I knew it was all for the wrong reasons. I slowly pulled up my pants, looking at myself in the mirror, my uncontrollable smirk.

Maybe my dad turning into a bodybuilder, wasn’t so bad after all..

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 14

• 3 years later...
  • 8 months later...