GymJunkie's CG Muscle Growth Comic/Stories (UPDATED 05/20/19)

GymJunkieMuscle

6 hours ago, JGMacroCreations said:

I had a laugh as soon as I saw "Mr Stark" I was like ahhh snap here we go. And when I read the hope no one else got the power I was like ha red skull. Nice touch there. My father collected comics since he was a kid so I pretty much grew up with the lores.  Once again though I really gotta compliment the art skills as well as the panel set ups. Very enjoyable reads and visuals. 

Thank you for all the kind words! I’m glad you liked it. In the beginning I did call him by his pre red skull name as well as the doctor. It’s fun to weave those other tropes and stories into my version as a “what if” kinda thing. 

Again, thank you! 

• Like 2

That was just absolutely amazing! I had to go back and reread to find out who was the pre-transformation Red Skull, and I was so focused on Jacob that I didn't even realize Schmidt had been thrown into the goo. Part of that is my problem, as my monitor either displays the panels really small or blows them up to giant size. Now I know to take the time to look at the giant ones. The level of detail is incredible, and there are many things that might be missed. 

And yes, add me as another vote to see further adventures for this crew in the future!

• Like 1

Please keep Jacob's story going--with his muscles growing even bigger--and b-i-g-g-e-r--AND BIGGER--AND B-I-G-G-E-R!!  Also, I'd suggest having Jacob come to embrace his augmented muscularity, which in turn would augment his muscle growth even more--a LOT more!!  😈

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/21/2019 at 5:54 PM, GymJunkieMuscle said:

Thank you for all the kind words! I’m glad you liked it. In the beginning I did call him by his pre red skull name as well as the doctor. It’s fun to weave those other tropes and stories into my version as a “what if” kinda thing. 

Again, thank you! 

Just out of curiosity, would it interest you to illustrate some of the stories on here? like this one for example?

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Wow - your stuff is really great , and you are amazing looking - great work and good job  and thank you for your contributions - they are terrific.  amazing body man, very inspirational as well. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I am only now seeing this thread and I'm OVERJOYED at seeing your adaptation of POLLINATION and POLLINATION: THE SERIES. Absolutely stunning visual work. THANK YOU for your effort and talent -- the story really shines in a way it hasn't. I especially love the transformation into one of the Big Ones -- the glowing eyes thing was super cool, too. Love love love love love!  How can I get copies of this work? How can I in some way reimburse you for your effort?

Pollination_43.thumb.png.6045efb418e442758500fb6aee2c7ff3.png

• Like 9