GymJunkie's CG Muscle Growth Comic/Stories (UPDATED 05/20/19)

GymJunkieMuscle

The frame after he busts through the wall is beautiful. The dust and debris, the lighting and shadows. That is truly a work of art.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, GymJunkieMuscle said:

Epilogue coming soon to wrap everything up...

Overlord_Page26.png

Overlord_Page27.png

Overlord_Page28.png

Overlord_Page29.png

Overlord_Page30.png

God damn I love this, he just looks so insanely powerful.... and please say that was pure serum the General fell into 😈 

• Like 3

And the big reveal... This wraps up the WWII story for now. BUT it gives me a place to launch from if I wanna pick up later. Hope you all enjoyed this story! 2.5 months of work - Id say it was a success. As always support on my patreon is always appreciated! It helps make this all possible.

Now to dive into the next story I'm developing - Called "The Muscle Factory"

Overlord_Page31.png

Overlord_Page32.png

Overlord_page33.png

Overlord_page34.png

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I had a laugh as soon as I saw "Mr Stark" I was like ahhh snap here we go. And when I read the hope no one else got the power I was like ha red skull. Nice touch there. My father collected comics since he was a kid so I pretty much grew up with the lores.  Once again though I really gotta compliment the art skills as well as the panel set ups. Very enjoyable reads and visuals. 

• Like 1