Best Gay Gyms in NYC?

DieselMass

A coworker of mine started going to TMPL and was talking about how its a big spot for gay lifters. Was wondering if there were other gyms in NYC, particularly Manhattan, with the same crowd?

• 2 weeks later...

TMPL would probably be the biggest one. Some Equinoxes and Crunches and NYSCs around HK and Chelsea will have pretty significant gay populations. You might get an UFIA in the sauna, if that's your thing. There's lots of DL messing around in some NYSC locations, I've been solicited at the NYSC on 125th... that spot's practically a brothel. MidCity is pretty gay-friendly, though any shenanigans are off-site.

• Upvote 1

? I've been to NYSC on 125th several times, but I thought it was pretty straight gym?? (Though the guys that are there are pretty impressive/delicious...) I'm guessing my Gaydar was waaaay off haha! (it usually is)

• Upvote 1

I've seen two guys in the shower together at 125th, and one time a guy tried to give me a BJ (or at least, I think that's what his intention was when he poked his head out of a shower curtain at waist level with an inviting smile). People routinely enter the sauna in pairs. There are plenty of straight guys as well, but there's a LOT of shenanigans there.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Terms of Use, & Privacy Policy.
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..