@dangerdanger Thank you so much for your comments and critiques! After re-reading everything, I do understand what you mean with Froy, and I'll definitely try and flesh him out more as an actual person when he re-appears in the upcoming parts (which are already in writing). I'm glad you're enjoying the story so far. I wish you the best on your writing as well. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just before the lunch break ended, we heard a knock at the door. Our eyes met in confusion, not used to someone knocking before entering the pantry. We weren’t sure if it was a confused coworker or someone who’d gotten past the glass door by accident. The knocking disappeared but returned after a while. It was pissing me off a little bit, not knowing who it was that was ruining our perfectly peaceful paid free time.

I thought it was wes🤣

OMG,Wes will grow again and Marcus will steal it😂

Can't wait to see their growth!!!

• Upvote 1

Very nice. The story had gotten a little rangy  at the resort, but it’s in a great place now. (I’ll have to go back and reread the resort portion in light of this update —I’ll prolly like it more in retrospect.) Thanks for the excellent story. 
-M

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow, chapter 10 is probably my favorite of the whole series. Wes being in control and knowing what he wants and how to control things is so, so hot. The size disparity of this scene was great and Wes’s build is perfect. So excited for him to get bigger and bigger

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Wow... Just wow.

I finally got the time to read the recent two chapters. 

As I mentioned before, this story is my all-time fav. I am so happy that you've picked it up again. And thanks for the heads up of your plans and that we can expect this to be paused again for a while in a couple chapters.

My objective review: This rocks, It's intense, still super engaging, spicy, and always leaves you aching for more. Wanting to know and experience more of this Story's world and characters. You got some super hot and steaming growth in thos recent one and 

My personal and very subjective review (Note: I am not trying to tell you how to write your story, I just need to share what I feel when reading this.): I have to say, that I am in full honesty starting to really feel miserable for Dory. I usually root for the main character and for all these years and chapters I have deep inside been hoping for dory to finally grow too. So before the events of the resort bar I have already been feeling bad for Dorian. But NOW, I feel physically uncomfortable when reading Haha! You really did a great job there, I have never felt such a strong empathy for a written fictional character. On the downside the recent two chapters had an incredibly sad undertone for me personally. Even the exciting growth was very much dulled down by how uncomfortable I personally feel with the situation of everyone having my mental equivalent of utter heaven and Dory getting even worse and worse and worse. Emotionally, physically and socially.  

I hate how he sometimes becomes the plaything of all his friends and basically gets used (and abused) throughout the whole thing. And he's fine with it. he goes back to all the people that hurt him the most and asks for more. My god, he's such a broken soul and I love him as a character. His friends are loving and caring, but also tend to look down on him and take advantage of him. But not because they are bad people, but because he provokes that. 

I WISH he'll get his time to shine. I WISH for him to experience power. I am aching for that moment to maybe eventually come and until then will He has no concept of it and yet refuses it because of uncertainty and worry. It's easy to reject power when you never knew how it feels like to be socially in charge or to be physically overpowering.
If it happens I doubt it will be of his own choice, but man I can imagine Dory experiencing a whole new world of emotions and a new side of him if he ever gets to grow. His perspective would not just shift physically, but mentally as well. AND I am dying to read how the people around him would react.
Like for example (and this is just a personal little mind game) Dory starts growing for whatever reason and Marcus doesn't. That'd reveal Markus' true colors. 

Anyway, that was just a report of my personal experience with this story so far. I hope it's interesting to read how someone else emotionally experiences your fantastic writing.
You write whatever you want to write and I know that it will be fantastic. Your story has changed my view on storytelling and fetish writing in general. I am incredibly thankful for your work~

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1