Wow this is soooooo good! Love the slow growth and how everybody is growing a little differently. Can't wait to see how it affects Froy...

• Thanks 1

On 6/10/2018 at 5:29 AM, scarletic said:

He grew when he drank cum. God, his wife was gonna have a field day.

Eh, she might get into that! Kinks come in all sorts, and can develop in the strangest of ways sometimes.

This is a fantastic story.  You've got a great set up and character development going on.  The characters are well fleshed out with their attitudes and intentions.  I also appreciate the chapter length!  Not too short and not too long, just about perfect.  And of course, the best part...hot GROWTH!  I love muscle and height growth so you got me excited, lol!

And you are keeping it fresh and interesting with the characters being influenced differently by the strange meteor.  We still have yet to find out how it is affecting Froy.  He mentioned in the first chapter about the meteor giving them superpowers and I wondering if he is hiding something.  

I love the character of Marcus.  He's such a fun bro and has a great attitude and charm.  I think we would all love to have a big, jocular, muscular friend to hang around and he fills that role.  I love how boyishly excited he is by his growth and how he playfully teases Dory with newfound muscles.  So hot.  

The only thing I'm confused about is the tic-tacs.  I don't understand the significance and I don't recall any clues or anything from the first two chapters.  Also, in this latest chapter Marcus says he made them?  I hope we find out!

Great stuff, keep it up!

• Like 2

Awesome writing! 

My theory that their growth is caused by the thing that comes natural to them. For Wes it's being the boss (and drinking cum), for Marcus it's being in the centre of attention. And for Froy, I'm guessing it might be submission, which was being denied ("don't call me sir") up till now.

If I'm right, I'd be delighted if Froy's growth would overshadow the other two afflicted.

• Like 4