I can't tell you how glad I am you decided to continue this story.  Thank you for that and for this great chapter!

• Like 1

Your a really amazing story writer I must say, this story has been an amazing Rollercoaster to read. 

Im all for the world building it adds much more appreciation seeing how everything strings together when the growth happens. 

• Like 1

I. Am. In. Heaven.

Heck yes! 

5 hours ago, scarletic said:

I apologize in advance if this one's a bit long and lacking in the sex/growth departments

...you say, and yet this chapter has the most perfect and in a way meaningful growth scene I could have ever hoped for!

God I am still shaking. This is fantastic! A development I did not actually think would happen! 
I'm so happy (and a little hopeful for the next chapters)! Rooting for Dory to like the taste of size.

Whatever may come, amazing writing as always!  Every day I find an update of this is a great day. Seriously, if there was merch of this story I would get it!

Thank you once again for taking the time to continue this story that anchored itself right into my heart. And for sharing this with us here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As always thanks for coming up with great new chapters to the story. 

Can't wait for what happens next and how big did dory grow 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Is getting great! Love the Amazing work you're doing! I'm so glad that Dory returned to a "normal" size

Hope to see more growth in the story! 

• Like 2

Happy for Dory and I love the development of Lisa being able to cause growth.

But I’m REALLY excited for Wes ‘s birthday... and now that Dory is big, his loads will be much bigger... and Wes needs a big birthday present to grow even more!!

• Upvote 1