The muscle app (2)

Two

"Tyler!", the assistant coach yelled as he got his sight back and looked at the now huge athlete atop his desk.

"Mhm", Tyler grunted in response. The excruciating pain in his body begins to wear down very slowly. "My… muscles... so much… pain", he mumbled while he opened his eyes and stared up at his coach looming over him, "did it… work?".

"It sure did, son", Mr. Blake replied "you're nearly as big as Tom but it's all muscle. Keep lying down. I'll give you something to relax your sore muscles." He grabbed two vials from the top drawer of his desk, unscrewed them and held them at Tyler's mouth. "Drink this" he said and poured the liquid into the open mouth. "Let that sink in. I'll get you some clothes".

Tyler nodded and closed his eyes again. The pain seemed to get milder.

"You stole my muscles"

The high-pitched, feeble squeak made Tyler reopen his eyes. He turned his head to the left and saw the stick-like figure getting up from the floor.  "Are you okay?", he asked in his deepened voice, feeling sorry for the guy the assistant coach tricked into losing his muscles.

Chad summoned his remaining strength to stand up, his now baggy boxers falling down to his ankles in the process. "Okay?", he peeped angrily, "all my muscles are gone. You'll pay for this!". He weakly stepped toward the desk, abandoning his boxers on the floor.

"Pay?", Tyler said laughingly and sat up atop the desk. His amazing eight-pack hardened in a display of striated muscles separated by deep grooves by the movement. He placed his paws on his hips, making his shoulders explode with more striations and veins beneath his paper-thin tanned skin. Even sitting down atop the desk, he was a full head taller than the drained gymnast.  

"Give my muscles back or you'll regret this", Chad spat while he stopped in front of the huge football player that dwarfed him completely.

Tyler couldn't help but grin at the scene: an emaciated, childish looking boy that stands up to his own, muscle-packed body. The difference between them couldn't have been bigger: the gymnast just below 100 pounds without a single trace of visible muscle and himself, pushing 240 pounds of ripped muscle jutting from his frame. "I get you're not happy", he said.

"Cut the crap", Chad interrupted the way bigger man, "Give my muscles back or else". He poked his bony finger into the protruding rack of muscle atop the footballer's chest, unable to dent the hard surface.

"Easy there, little guy. Don't hurt yourself", Tyler stated and bounced his pecs. The meaty mounds undulated and striations exploded across the wide surface.

At the same time the huge muscles flexed, the device left on the desk by the assistant coach beeped. A crackling sound hung in the air again and a tingle went through Chad's finger touching the hard pec.

Chad pulled back his finger in surprise.

The next moment a sparkle formed on the electrode atop Tyler's chest, shot through the air and hit the electrode on the flat chest of Chad.

"What…", Chad let out while a warm feeling crossed his chest.

"No", Tyler said as more sparks shot from his chest into the gymnast's electrode. Instinctively, his mind urged him to get away. Still in full control of his huge muscles, he placed his hands atop the desk to get up. His triceps exploded into thick, horseshoe-shaped slabs at the back of his meaty arms as he began to get up.

Chad saw the huge football player move and knew he didn't stand a chance against the guy. Automatically, he took a step closer and his frail hands groped the armpits of the huge athlete.

Tyler blinked at the reaction of the emaciated guy. He got ready to shove him aside. The second the frail hands made contact with his armpits an electric discharge came over his huge body. His vision went dark for a split second.

"Ughn", Chad moaned. The second he made contact with the huge body, a huge spark shot into him. A now steady flow of big sparks shot from the electrode on the footballer's meaty chest into the one atop his own flat chest. Through his hands he felt the reserve of power left in Tyler's body waiting to be drained. "Oh yeah, give it back", he grunted while he felt his muscles inflating again.

"No, no", Tyler pleaded and tried to get away. Somehow his body, still 130 pounds bigger than the gymnast, was frozen by the draining.

"You don't deserve my muscle", Chad grunted as another jolt of growth went through him.

"What is going on in here?"

Assistant coach Mr. Blake returned to his office with the clothes for the improved Tyler and noticed the scene. He saw the runty boy standing in front of the elite athlete he'd created earlier, the boy's stick-like arms and hands holding the armpits of the huge guy and the sparks flying from the huge man into the frail boy. "Stop immediately", he yelled, tossed the clothes down and rushed over to his desk. He grabbed the device and looked at the screen. "Transfer engaged!", he read off the screen . His fingers frantically touched the screen to end the process. "Please wait", the device peeped in response.

"Yeah, feels so good", Chad groaned as the warmth filled his entire body. He had taken back a good 25 of the 50 pounds he'd lost earlier. He tightened his grip some more in the armpits. The second he tightened his grip, the flow of sparks increased momentarily as if he pushed the energy from Tyler's muscles out.

"Get away from him. I need him on the field", assistant coach Mr. Blake screamed at the growing gymnast. He tossed the device back on his chair and moved in to get the small guy away from his athlete.

"Stop. Please Chad, stop", Tyler pleaded once more. He could feel his newly grown muscle lose their size with every spark that shot from his shrinking chest. Still, he's unable to move, his still big muscles refusing every command. His mind fighting against the theft to maintain his new size.

Chad opened his eyes and stared directly at the assistant coach. "Back off you", he boomed angrily, "I'm taking back what's mine." Another wave of growth flowed over him, giving him back 40 of his 50 lost pounds.

Mr. Blake froze in his tracks by the harsh command. He realized it actually made sense: it was an experimental device so the transfer wasn't stable and the muscle were simply returning to their owner. He stared back at the growing gymnast to notice that the guy is back to his old size. He blinked as he saw the transfer continuing: sparks still kept shooting from his football player into the other athlete.

Chad looked down at his body and a smirk formed on his face. "Yeah! I'm getting bigger than I was", he groaned in pleasure, "Give me more!". He grabbed the armpits even tighter, his stronger fingers now slightly denting the softening muscle under his grip and the flow of sparks increasing again for a moment.

Tyler stared in horror at the swelling gymnast in front of him. He saw his torso grow with every bread the guy took: his heaving chest swelled beyond its previous size as more mass gathered in the thickening pecs; his shoulders widened as his delts kept rounding; his arms got thicker as the energy pumped into the growing biceps and triceps; the defined stomach was turning into a nice six-pack that rippled and flexed on the rhythm of the gymnast's breathing; even the guy's legs were amassing size and definition. He felt the guy's fingers putting more pressure on his armpits. "Ah", he grunted  as more power escaped his body.

"Told ya I would make ya pay", Chad growled as more sparks shot into his body. He threw back his head in bliss as he felt his muscles harden and grow bigger and bigger. "Keep feeding my muscles!", he gritted between his teeth and hardened his hold some more, his fingers now digging into the softening flesh of the armpits.

Assistant coach Mr. Blake stared in disbelief at the scene: the gymnast was now a good 20 pounds heavier than before he'd lost his muscles and matched Tyler's current weight pound for pound. Both of the athletes now looked like swimmers. He blinked a few times as he would have sworn that Chad wasn't only growing more muscular but also getting taller.

Tyler looked down at his own body, inhaling sharply as he saw his diminished size: he was now a good 25 pounds lighter than before he'd drained Chad's muscles, looking like he did in his freshman year. He looked back at the swelling gymnast before him and took in the guy's new size: the guy's sweaty pecs now protruding several inches from his chest; his wide shoulders forming a strong line capped with nicely rounded delts and topped with slowly mounting traps; his six-pack hardening with every breath, rippling with grooves between the individual abs; his arms getting thicker as the bicep inflate upward and the triceps downward; the forearms leading to his armpits hardening with corded muscles. He was struck by the perfect symmetry of the ever growing muscles. He looked further up the nice body and stared into the gymnast's icy blue eyes to see the desire to grow bigger, the urge for more muscle. He felt his own mind weaken the resistance against the theft of his own muscles.

Chad stared back into the football player's brown eyes. He noticed the change in the athlete's gaze: the panic of losing his muscles and the fight against the theft were mixing with amazement. "Fuck. More", he grunted as the steady flow of sparks kept shooting into him.

Tyler blinked as he realized that the tables turned definitively: the swelling gymnast matched his weight pound for pound but immediately surpassed him. The difference was barely visible at first, but increased with every passing second. His eyes roamed across the growing muscles, shiny with sweat. He felt the thumbs of the paws holding him, digging into the once hard surface of his flattening pecs. The perfect symmetry of the gymnast, now looking more like a very well-trained fitness model, took his breath away for a split second. The split second that was enough to chase the last resistance from his mind and replace it with the awe of muscular perfection in the making. "Get… bigger", he said, "take more".

A grin formed on Chad's face at the remark of the weakening footballer player in his grasp. The moment the athlete gave up his resistance, the flow of sparks thickened to twice its size. "FUark", Chad snarled as the increased flow shot into him. The warmth exploded exponentially across his swelling body. All of his muscles jolted up in size at once, making him jump over 200 pounds.

Assistant coach Mr. Blake couldn't believe the sight: his star player, a hulking guy moments earlier now looked like a small gymnast while the former gymnast now surpassed the other guy's original size. Unlike Tyler earlier, Chad's body wasn't showing any signs of slowing down its growth, nor did Chad wince in pain like Tyler before.

Tyler now looked with lust-filled eyes at the swelling guy in front of him. The guy now looked like an amateur bodybuilder, the hard muscles under his paper-thin skin radiating power and strength. He had never had any feelings for a guy before, but now Tyler was unable to tear his gaze away from the heavily muscled body that kept growing. "Look at you… so big… so beautiful", he mumbled, "Take my muscles". His dick started hardening inside his boxers.

"YEAH", Chad barked while he tightened his grip under the armpits and pushed more sparks from the football player into his own body. The muscle beneath his fingers couldn't resist his power anymore and was easily dug in by his force. The athlete in his grasp now looked like an ordinary 120 pound guy while his own body grew towards pro-bodybuilder proportions. He lifted the guy from the desk and held him up in the air, marveling at how light the melting athlete felt.

Tyler felt the superior man lift him and felt like a ragdoll in his grasp. His feet dangled in the air and he gazed at the veins snaking along the thick forearms that supported him easily. He felt his now too big boxers sink down, revealing his hard cock that pointed straight to the growing gymnast. He didn't care: lust to see the man's big body grow more perfect filled his mind. He saw a fourth row of abs appear to transform the six-pack into an intimidating eight-pack carved with deep grooves below the now proudly protruding masses of meat atop the guy's ever swelling chest; the wide, perfectly rounded delts capped his shoulders that lent him an awesome v-taper; the upper arms beefed up further and further as more mass hardened the biceps and triceps while veins fed the big muscles. "Wow", he muttered weakly while a jolt went through his 7 inch cock.

"Lusting after my body?", Chad asked smugly as he saw the guy's rock-hard cock pointing at his hardening chest. "Feed me more", he added and pushed more sparks into his body. He felt his own cock slowly coming to life between his now heavily muscled quads. His body grew past the 220 pound mark, making him 100 pounds heavier than the guy in his grasp. He looked down at his now magnificent body, marveling at how his pecs protruded thickly from his chest and obscured the top of his fantastic eight-pack and grinning at the new size of his intimidating arms. "Look at me grow! Look at my muscles growing bigger than ever!", he boomed.

Assistant coach Mr. Blake stared at the gymnast that now looked like a heavyweight bodybuilder and still his growth didn't show any signs of slowing down. The guy oozed power and masculinity as he effortlessly held the diminished football player up. His own dick hardened in his pants. He fished it out and began stroking it.

Chad caught the movement and smirked. "Beat off at the sight of my huge muscles!", he bellowed at the assistant coach. His own cock was now at full mast, reaching its 5 inches. It throbbed and swelled a bit in length and girth.

Tyler's cock throbbed in response but lost some of its size. He couldn't have cared less: the spectacle of the man growing into muscular perfection before him and the lust for his swelling muscles filled his mind completely. He looked again into the icy blue eyes and saw the absolute craving for size and the determination to grow huge. "Take it all", he mumbled, "grow huge, Chad".

"Give it all", Chad retorted and dug his strong fingers into the soft, jelly-like muscles. "YEAh", he groaned as more sparks fed his new size. His shoulders hardened further, his delts turning into perfectly rounded cannonballs; his traps mounded higher, thickening his neck to bull-size; his arms muscled up, his thick biceps pushing up a network of veins and his triceps jutting out sharply; his forearms expanded as the corded muscles turned into steely cables; his pecs amassed an extra layer of muscle and formed armor-like plates atop his wide chest; his eight-pack rippled as the grooves deepened between the hard abs; his formerly strong yet lanky legs grew in accordance with his torso: his quads rivaled young trees in size and his calves turned into diamond-shaped hardness; his back was turning into a broad landscape were mounds of hard meat flowed into each other while his expanding lats highlighted his awesome v-taper further. Another jolt went through his cock, making it swell to 6 inches.

"Our…cocks are… the same size", Tyler let out.

"Not any more", Chad replied while a new throb sent his cock to 6'5 inches and diminished Tyler's to 5'5 inches. The guy in his arms began looking emaciated as his body sank below 100 pounds. His own majestic body grew past 235 pounds. "FUARk", he boomed while his cock grew past 7 inches and sent Tyler's down below 5 inches. He could feel the drain slowing down and saw the flow of sparks thinning. "Give it all!", he said and shook the frail body in his strong paws back and forth.

"Ughn", Tyler peeped as he rocked back and forth violently. His fully erect cock throbbing in the air, sinking down below 4 inches in the process.

Chad scanned the bony body in his grasp: every trace of muscle has been drained from it into him. "I'll take your tan too", he grunted and saw the nice tan vanish from the runt and the final sparks shooting into his chest turn his skin deeply tanned. "YEAH!!", he bellowed and his now 9 inch cock erupted in a geyser of thick, sticky cum that splattered hard atop the frail body in front of him.

Tyler peeped as the hurricane of cum hit his 87 pound body. The force of the impact forced the air from his lungs and within seconds his entire torso was coated in the hot juices of the superior man. The sticky fluid slid along his flat stomach, down over his frail 3 inch cock and further down along his stick-like legs. The sight of the hulking man sent him over the edge and making a watery load of cum leak from his pencil-thin cock and mix with the thick juices dripping along his body.    

Assistant coach Mr. Blake was stroking his cock vigorously with his right hand and the heavyweight bodybuilder-like stud creaming the fallen football star sent him over the edge too: his cock spewed a load onto his desk. Three more smaller blasts followed the first. A beeping sound tore his attention to his left hand. "Transfer complete", the device let out and shut itself down.