5a2cfc2610170_Coverphoto.thumb.jpg.6e4e7e8f781b238ed858c784215d5e14.jpg

I’m a Champion in many competitions.

But can you spot me among my friends?

5a2d9e7d8149f_nerdgroup.jpg.4057476d23af57f3dfeb376f8e29f323.jpg

Its ok if you can’t.

Because I don’t look like what many people would expect.

In fact I look exactly like all my nerd friends.

5a2d9e7b5af33_nerdgroup_BW.jpg.6b7b23522e16a51db5620c23db4f092d.jpg

To be honest I have less in common with them then to most other people. But being a short skinny nerd you don’t have much of a choice but to stick with your own kind lest you get bullied by the bigger jocks or ridiculed by the cool kids

They tend to be afraid of trying new things and experiencing a new way of doing what they have always been good at. It isn't a bad thing. They are all in fact still really smart and we often win spelling bees and math competitions together.

But unlike them I don’t just want to win.

I NEED to win

While they’re stuck going for the same competitions every year I have branched out to other talents.

In the past year I have won a few state champion gaming competitions

5a2d9ebd01590_maxresdefault(1).thumb.jpg.b1174631a4f8aef1174ecc71d595326f.jpg

You might have even heard of me. I defeated a team of 3 players soley by myself. Not everyday you hear of something like that huh?

ENTER_VID-GAMING-TEAMFUSION_6_LA-1024x683.thumb.jpg.73594e41237ddb3d4a953f1601114bc1.jpg

And yet I continue to also excel in my traditionally winning game.

Chess.

For many these competitions make them stressed out and even afraid. But it puts a smile on my face.

chess.jpg.e688f9b47f8d137dcda8d10a090a7eae.jpg

I loved the intense stress.

I enjoyed reading my opponents face before making a decision

And i rejoiced at every sweet victory that those decisions would eventually lead me to.

I was a champion in my own right but i never looked like one. Because I was merely a champion of the mind and not the body.

I was a short guy. Barely 5′4 and skinny with large baggy clothes that hanged over my sloppy shoulders. I didn't look good with bad acne on my face. But it didn’t bother me. I had accepted that I wasn't a handsome guy a long time ago. And I would be a physically weak skinny individual for the rest of my life.

nerd_fullbody.jpg.050fc21152eee5b3fa8d7316fa2f9d22.jpg

Which was exactly why I was so surprised when I got this card from a popular baseball player from the team that represented my city.

5a2d9efc088e5_namecard.jpg.9370f996c5dc76f483ee638002f54610.jpg

I was incredibly shocked to see him at my front door on a sunny afternoon while practicing a new strategy for my next gaming competition.

In all his glory the tall broad shouldered man who was similar to me in age looked down upon me and introduced himself as “Trey Parker”

Not only was he tall and built like a bull. He was also facially attractive and his good looks didn’t stop there. He was charming and he spoke with a deep rough voice that made me intimidated yet curious to know more about what he wanted from me.

imageproxy.jpg.831e95b9822a5f5b46c7465004288043.jpg

And yet i needed no introduction to him. He was a well known athlete in the same school as me. A champion in baseball he was definitely a jock whom never needed a reason to ever talk to me. 

5a2da04d2cacb_imageproxy(1).thumb.jpg.84694cfdc702dd752cfa24df8fdd26df.jpg

We belonged in 2 different worlds. He was tall dark and handsome. And I was short, pale and ugly. So after introducing himself Trey asked me a question that would forever change my life.

“How would you like a place in the City’s main Baseball Team and become a professional baseball Jock?”

He smiled at my shocked face.

I was definitely no sportsman. I couldn't even lift a light weight at the gym or run for more than 3 minutes on the treadmill without huffing like i was dying.

Less so becoming a professional baseball jock.

I questioned him on the possibility of this being a joke and why would I be chosen to become a jock like him? But Trey simply replied to my questions in a calm and professional manner.

“I represent the team’s managers to scout for talents in the city when we are off-training season. And we have been monitoring your amazing victories in various competitions such as Video gaming and Chess. You may not have the body or looks to be a player but your mind is something we need.”

But how could I be a professional in this game when I had zero experience all my life in even throwing a ball??

He lifted a brow and sneaked a condescending smirk to me.

“Training season starts tomorrow. See you on the field tomorrow morning...”

He gave me a wink before tuning away and walking back to his car

5a2da04d964e7_imageproxy(2).jpg.f68535dcb023b502e86bb618d28d0a87.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day rolled around quickly.

By the time i reached the field the team had already started with light warm ups.

5a2da04e17586_imageproxy(3).jpg.f5696ae49aaf2446d41f85eaecd5af10.jpg

I was excited but at the same time i felt like I was walking into a new game completely blind. I had previous experiences with chess and played video games as a boy growing up. But baseball was completely new to me. In fact this was the very first time i probably sat foot on a sports field in my life.

Plus it didn't help that my small size made me feel intimidated by everyone else on the team who were larger and taller than me. I felt like a small boy in a crowd of grown man especially standing next to Trey.

He looked really intimidating while holding the bat. Like he was about to beat me up and I’m sure he could. He looked so cool in the pair of flashy sunglasses and uniform. It made me fell so out of place as i looked at my own clothes.

5a2da04e8fdbd_imageproxy(4).jpg.b2c1f835551f5c900e6d171cdf504c49.jpg

Trey brought me around to meet the team and their main manager who welcomed me warmly. Though I felt an air of arrogance and apathy from the rest of the members who towered over me. The team manager was very interested to know more about me. It felt like he was sizing me up. Making sure my strengths and weaknesses were completely open to him. Above all he seemed to be extremely interested in the strategies i employed in chess and gaming to become the champion I was.

At the end of the conversation he had me become permanently attached to Trey as his understudy to begin my future in baseball.

My training started with simple baseball techniques. But more often than not I was having trouble picking up the skills i needed. I was clumsy to begin with and my weak arms caused me to lose control of my bat many times.

There were times i felt frustrated and angry at how Trey would quietly snickle at my misfortune of missing a hit or falling flat on my face. And when he wasn’t secretly laughing at me he would hide behind his sunglasses and look at me sternly with the same air of arrogance that all Jocks would look at someone like me. I felt like there was a separation between both of us. Jock and Nerd.

5a2da04f211e2_imageproxy(5).jpg.e3bbeaefd3e8e1e4043aae8053699aea.jpg

But as the day passed he seemed to become more and more eager to teach me new tricks. It was slow but we begin to bond over his love of the sport and my growing interest towards it. He took of his sunglasses and begin to show me more emotion. We cracked jokes at each other and i was genuinely beginning to like him.

I could sense the same from him as well.

For the first time he begin to genuinely smile and laugh at me like a friend than a superior. 

5a2da0518df1b_imageproxy(6).jpg.ab3d77134e3a492cb3bdcb110b9e6690.jpg

On top of that I was getting better at the game.

Perhaps it took me a slower time to learn the techniques at the start but as the day dragged on I got better and better. Even my other team mates were beginning to notice and complement my swinging skills. My manager in fact told me i was the first rookie to get such a perfect swing.

So much so that i was encouraged to take off my thick plastic glasses and get contacts to better focus on the game. I did it immediately the next day before training.

5a2da052123f8_imageproxy(7).jpg.c05a6cceb09bd6de3873f0f15516ca4e.jpg

In the coming weeks my relationship with Trey just got better and better. And the borders that separated our relationship was almost gone. While showing me a new swing technique he even went off topic and started talking about his dreams to reach the national team one day.

This never usually happened as he would be too focused on teaching me.

5a2da05282cd7_imageproxy(8).jpg.52c5a00e20c064e02aeeb6e1a7273fcd.jpg

I was however getting too focused to the point that I never even noticed that the huge amount of time i spent outdoors has begin to clear my face of acne. The fresh air has somehow made a positive impact on my life. And I was asked to apply a black eye marking on my face like Trey to help me reduce the sun’s glare as i continued training.

And maybe its just me too, but i noticed my shoulders were getting slightly broader and less sloppy.

5a2da053019e2_imageproxy(9).jpg.59bffe166485a15121d6b24fc9d86cf2.jpg

I was so focused on becoming a better player that i had not realized an entire 2 months had just passed me by. At this point i was getting noticed by my other team members who would constantly complement my fast learning. My manager as well would look at me almost always with a gleam and shine in his eyes.

It was at this point just before one of my early morning trainings that Trey asked to meet me in the locker room early. I was curious to know what he wanted to tell me as it was a full hour before our usual practice timings. So i assumed it would be important.

When i reached the locker room I had never seen him looked so stressed out.

5a2da0536f61b_imageproxy(10).jpg.d0e0ffc3f371ba93f9dfafcc2f669b6b.jpg

He looked so conflicted as he paced across the room in light steps. Hiding his face under his hat he finally looked up at me trying not to speak for a few moments before he blurted it all out.

“Its all a trap bro....I’m sorry”

I was still confused as I tried to make sense of whatever that was happening.

“The whole point of having you train with us is so that I can swap my mind with yours. My team manager just wants you to learn how to bat like a professional like us and then swap our brains so that I’ll get your smarts and high intellect while still maintaining all my baseball batting abilities....

You were observed and chosen precisely because you were good at what you did. Which was winning games. We realized you could form strategies and could perform under all stress conditions...All you were lacking is the ability to play baseball.....

I’m sorry bro....we were just fattening you up till you were ripe for swaping...”

I froze. To hear these words were terrifying enough. To hear them from someone I respected and looked up too was downright devastating. I didn’t know if i should cry or get angry.

I begin questioning him and his motives and if he had been lying to me from the start.

“The point is bro, you were never gonna be one of us. For starters your body is just not cut out for any sports. You're just way too short and tiny and theres no way we can change your height or size.

My heart sank for a moment. For I really wanted to play in the big leagues and become a professional player myself. I had grown attached to the sport and I wanted badly to be a champion in baseball too.

All this while I was just being fattened up and now i was ripe for the harvest.

But i’m not gonna betray you”

I looked up at his face with a curious look. But still taking a small step back to make sure he wasn’t planning on anything.

“I have decided not to swap anything with you. If theres something the past 2 months have taught me its that Ive really come to respect you as my equal and I won’t force you to swap anything with me.

To successfully swap, the person initiating it must WANT to swap. And i will refuse swapping.”

He smiled at me and i could tell he was being sincere.

"You may not have the body of an athlete but you have a strong mind. And I'm sure you can become an even bigger champion in chess and video gaming!"

He continued to motivate me. But just as we wanted to continue our conversation a loud BANG came from the entrance of the locker room.

5a2da053dc9a2_imageproxy(11).jpg.800c3c7e75df26cdd3028eb779c06375.jpg

The entire team broke into the room and assembled before us. 

The approached us bearing their muscles nd wearing dark sunglasses as if to intimidate us.

My heart begin to sink.

hero_complex_by_vishstudio-d9fkzu6.thumb.jpg.45ad97a85bf8a6f34295f8c5bc153c9d.jpg

Our team manager than calmy walked into the room and sat down on a chair and smiled gleefully at me and Trey for a moment silently as if slowly observing us carefully. I couldn’t really tell through his dark shades.

He was always a smug cocky guy. He was wealthy and usually full of himself. But this time his confidence seems to be excessive.

5a2da054e90eb_imageproxy(13).jpg.b06c874623c4f03e54346d854c58d1ad.jpg

He then points on our direction and yells

“GRAB HIM”

The entire team of hunky baseballers descended upon us as i tried to make a run for it. I had short legs but i still managed to reach the entrance of the locker room. i was panting and sweating so hard as i heard the commotion behind me.

I turned around to see that Trey was the one who was being manhandled by the team. I stood my ground yet again confused.

Realizing that i wasn’t even being chased I turned back to help free Trey but was pulled away.

I watched as the team stripped Trey of all his clothing and wrestled him to the ground while he struggled violently.

imageproxy.gif.c76cfc16852decbe9667addf8308bd1f.gif

Every part of his body was securely tied up with hard rope

imageproxy_(1).gif.9e701a042e3dce8372168cf8ca85ae1f.gif

He was them blindfolded and gaged before being tied to a post still struggling and attempting to make various noises through his mouth gag.

5a2da05978ed8_imageproxy(14).jpg.a74b88c99bbf6e57f9f4553ab626145e.jpg

I couldn’t understand why this was happening and I yelled in retaliation

“If I’m the one you want why dont you tie me up? Leave Trey alone you FUCKERS!”

My manager laughed out loud before removing his sunglasses and looking straight at me. He walked towards me calmy and looked me directly in the eye.

5a2da05a0b7bc_imageproxy(15).jpg.47fd186ec8f7dfa58dcd6982d69ddd53.jpg

“I see he told you our little plan ahead of us. And yes its true we wanted your brains to swap with his….

But plans change boy…

You’re a good player and you learn fast.

You have incredible drive and the desire to win.

You have talent in developing new skills.

These are traits you can’t just swap.

In 2 months you have developed the skills for what would usually take someone else 2 years to learn”

He moved his fingers across my chest and gave my small insignificant biceps a gentle squeeze

“Imagine what you could do if you had the correct body to go with it”

Upon hearing this, Trey begin protesting through his mouth gag, although unable to speak he makes loud incomprehensible pig squealing like noises. His struggles begin to become more violent as he tried to break his chains. He started pulling his arms  and pushing his legs in the hopes of breaking free.

I knew he was trying hard to make his protest heard. And it would most probably come as a cruel shock to him realizing that now the swap was to be done in reverse. I couldn’t understand what he was saying but the noises he made was filled with fear and dread. Looking at his helpless blindfolded and gagged up face, I wished I could help him.

5a2da05978ed8_imageproxy(14).jpg.a74b88c99bbf6e57f9f4553ab626145e.jpg

But I wasn’t even thinking about Trey now.

I eyed on his strong masculine body. I gazed upon his large biceps and broad shoulders. I imagined his chest on my own body and his thick thighs as my own legs. And even tho I knew he couldn't see me. I licked my lips.

This was an opportunity of a lifetime for me.

I didn’t just want to be a champion.

I NEEDED to be a Champion

Fuck Him

I’ve got big league dreams

I looked at the struggling bound jock before me and I did what i had to do.

Among his desperate cries and incomprehensible pleas I could feel my own shoulders broadened dramatically and my arms gained the muscle mass it needed.

5a2da05a7c7e5_imageproxy(16).jpg.643211974768c2d4f8bbcae6ef62ccbf.jpg

My manager and team mates then proceeded to assist me in wearing Trey’s stripped off uniform.

I wore his gloves as my tiny hands grew into them, my new pants and belt filled itself on its own to a perfect fit and my top was worn like it has always been my size.

5a2da05b90323_imageproxy(17).jpg.5d78f79f6ad75997bcf4d7f17a7d2fa1.jpg

My height was still growing and as i made up my hair using the hair wax taken from Trey’s own locker I could see myself getting taller with every minute through the mirror itself. I then grabbed his fallen hat and sunglasses on the ground and placed it on my own head and face.

They fitted perfectly

5a2da05c0d762_imageproxy(18).jpg.54c4ca1a1d2dd4df0fd092de72fda5e2.jpg

I looked down on the ground to see that Trey had been released from his bondage. Now that the swap is complete there was no harm in releasing him. He looks completely different from the Trey I used to knew. This Trey was skinny and looked malnourished and weak. His skin was pale and his body overall looked small. He should be no more than 5′4 in height when he gets on his feet. He looked pathetic.

He looked up at me in utter shock and we shared a stare for a few seconds. I could see him scanning his old former uniform which was now adorned on my own body. And I could almost see the cruel betrayal in his eyes.

I wasn't too sure if I felt shame for myself as a disloyal friend or a smirk as it felt great to be a muscled jock. It was def conflicting but I guess it was alittle of both. But even if i did try to care, I just could not. My thoughts were on how much greater i could be as a baseball player now with this new body. Afterall if i did have any shame I could now hide it all behind my dark flashy sunglasses.

5a2da05c7c1d4_imageproxy(19).jpg.d6415ff35eb31de238ebcf683eff0c2b.jpg

You can call me anything you want.

Jerk

Asshole

Fucking Cunt

Betraying Douchebag

Mother Fucking Shit Thief

5a2da0487cb35_imageproxy(20).jpg.2aa8aeb04eaf2645d5f0637f24d586b0.jpg

But you can’t deny that whatever I do.

I Needed to win

And I would do anything to be a champion.

And now i am THE Champion

Bryce-Harper.jpg.f636db1e639023d0259d11a5c6de107d.jpg

Fuck Off Losers

End ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would You respect him?

Or is he truly an Asshole?

Would love to hear from you guys!

On 12/11/2017 at 7:40 AM, Mamey said:

Yo lo respetaría y estaría encantado en el otro lado también igualmente y wow me encantó esa historia que lo leo y lo vuelvo a leer

Sorry I don't speak spanish so I had this translated on google translate. But thank you for enjoying the read so much :)

I'm sure the main character would be very glad you respected his decision even though it was a cruel one haha

• 1 year later...